Mutatius Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With that, the oath has been made. My court, you are dismissed. Human, please come to my chambers."

Queen Shaylah floated back up to the entrance she originally came from and disappeared behind the curtain. As Tom walked toward the steps, all the other fairies began to disperse from the area. He didn't see Gilly or Cee anywhere as he climbed the steps and entered the queen's chambers.

Unlike the previous entrance, this one didn't require Tom to squeeze through. After entering the room, he took in his new surroundings. The queen's chamber was more modest than Tom would've expected of royalty. Off to one side was a small wardrobe and a spacious bed that looked like it could accommodate his new height easily. The other side had a couple of chairs across from each other with a small table between them. Further back in the room, Tom could see a small desk with another chair.

The strangest thing about the room was that everything seemed to grow from the ground and walls. Everything just shaped into what the queen needed.

"Ah, this is better," Queen Shaylah said as she slumped into one of the chairs next to the small table.

Tom was taken aback for a moment. This wasn't the same impression he got from the queen outside. She looked like she just got home after a long day of work and wanted to let her hair down.

"Please, have a seat," the queen said, gesturing to the one across from her.

"Thank you, Queen Shaylah," Tom said as he took his seat.

"Oh none of that," she said with some irritation on her face. "You can just call me Shay when none of my subjects are around."

"Ok...Shay," he said, not sure if this was proper, but she was the royal one here so she made the rules.

Shay beamed at him as if calling her by that name was the best thing that happened to her today.

"Oh, you don't know how long it's been since someone's been able to address me like that. It's so relaxing!"

"You can't have any of the other fairies call you Shay?"

"No," she said with a sigh. "It wouldn't be right. The fairy queen must remain respectful and distant from her people. The moment I was chosen by the spirits to rule, everything changed and I don't just mean my size."

Shay got a sad look in her eyes and Tom decided to try and change the subject.

"What was it you wanted to talk to me about in private?"

"Ah, yes!" Shay said perking up a bit. She got up and walked over to the wardrobe next to her bed. After retrieving something from it, she closed the door and came back to her seat.

She placed three small bags made out of leaves on the table. Tom thought he could hold one in his hand easily.

"Tell me, Tom, what do you understand about your current situation in the world?"

"Well," Tom started, remembering everything he learned since he woke up. "As far as I can tell, I don't know what brought me here, my body is much more receptive to magical effects from fruits, and the only people who might be able to help me are in this capital city."

Shay nodded at his words. "Yes, all true, but the fruit you ate earlier only had a minor magical effect on you."

"Minor?" Tom said as he looked down at the considerable growth his body received from the purple fruit. She considered this minor?

"Yes, minor," Shay confirmed. "I don't think you're aware of what could happen to you if you ate even a simple piece of bread. Depending on the properties of what you eat, be it harpy eggs, water from a naiad's spring, or honey from a beehive. All of these things can drastically change parts of you. Some may be helpful, but others will be a hindrance."

Her words hit Tom hard in the face. He hadn't considered the fact that something he ate here might negatively change his body, but it made sense. For all he knew, he could accidentally eat a vegetable that changed his legs into a mass of slime.

"Ok, I get what you're saying. How do I prevent anything harmful from happening to my body?" he asked.

"That is exactly what these are for," she said as she gestured to the bags on the table.

"We may not know much about how to get you home, but we do know a couple of things that might help you."

She picked up the bag on his left and pulled out a small nut from the inside. Tom thought it looked similar to a pecan from Earth.

"This is a grini nut. From the information we've gathered on other-worlders, this nut will prevent the effects you would receive from anything you eat for one day."

Tom felt relief that there was such a thing he could use and peered into the bag. His heart sank a little as he counted the number of nuts in the bag. If he were to take one every day, there would only be enough for 2 or 3 weeks. He had no idea how long he'd be in this world, but didn't know if that was long enough.

As if she read his mind, Shay said, "Don't worry, it's a fairly common nut you'll be able to find on your own or sold in any village."

"It must be a popular nut," he said, taking one from the bag and looking at it.

"That's probably because it also works as a magical contraceptive," she said as she gave him a wink.

He paused for a moment and looked at her. Was the fairy queen flirting with him?

Shay placed the bag back on the table and picked up the second one. She reached into it and pulled out another nut that looked like an almond.

"This is an onid nut. This one might help you out more than the first, depending on your situation. This nut will reverse the effects of the last thing you ate. If you ate, say, a dragon pepper and sprouted horns and a snout, just eat one of these and the effects will be negated."

Now that could be a lifesaver. Even with the grini nuts, he should probably try to figure out what was safe for him to eat and what wasn't. If he had one of these on hand during a bad change to his body, he could just pop one in and be good. He noted that there were about as many onid nuts as grini nuts.

"What about that last one?" Tom asked, indicating the final bag Shay brought.

"Oh, this one is just an extra precaution for you. Since it's rare for people from another world to show up here you might not come across people as welcoming as us fairies."

"What do you mean?"

"As I'm sure is the case in your world, there are unscrupulous members of society. Those that do horrible things without a care for the well-being of others. We have heard that these people would like to capture an other-worlder for their, uh, enjoyment."

That sent a chill down Tom's spine. He could only imagine what people would want to do with someone whose body transformed by just eating something. The best case scenario Tom could think of was a traveling freak show. In the worst case, Tom didn't even want to think about it.

Shay pulled out a different nut from the last bag and showed it to Tom. Tom had never seen a nut like this one on Earth. It was like a ring with a hole straight through it.

"This is a frese nut and our legends say that it will lend you the strength of the fairies when you need it."

She placed the nut in his hand and Tom stared at it for a moment.

"You don't know what it does?" Tom asked.

"I'm afraid not. You should probably only use it in emergencies. Including this one, we only have four to give you."

Tom looked into the last bag to see that she was telling the truth. There were only three other nuts in there. He returned the nut to its place and looked back at the queen and got an idea.

"Could you spare a purple, red, and blue flower petal?"

Shay looked at him strangely for a moment before she snapped her fingers and three petals of the colors he requested appeared in her hands. She held them out to him.

"What do you need these for?"

"It's just a simple way for me to remember what they do," Tom placed the purple petal in the grini bag, the red petal in the onid bag, and the blue flower petal in the frese bag. "Purple for prevention, red for reversing the effects, and blue for getting back to you." He said with a wink at the last part.

The fairy queen turned a deeper shade of pink at his words and Tom was shocked to see the change. How could so few words affect such a beautiful woman?

Shay fidgeted in her seat for a moment, as if she were struggling to put together the right words to say, before she quickly settled down. Tom thought he saw a flash of hunger on her face as she looked at him, but it was gone before he could barely register it.

Tom waited for her to say something, but she remained silent, so he started, "Thank you for all of this. I really can't believe how lucky I was to end up here and not somewhere else. Is there anything I can do for you or your people before I leave?"

The queen of the fairies just stared at him for a moment, before she found her words.

"Y-Yes," she started as she fiddled with her hands. "As I told you before, it's not proper for me to be overly familiar with my subjects."

Tom nodded, wondering where this was going.

"I'm the queen of this forest and as such I must remain dignified and restrained, otherwise my subjects might not keep me in very high regard. Can you imagine how stressed that can make someone over the years?"

Tom simply shook his head. He had no idea how someone in a royal position like hers would feel after years of pent-up stress. It also dawned on Tom that when she said 'years', she could very well mean centuries with her kind of lifespan.

"Don't misunderstand, I love my position and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. The forest and my subjects are immensely important to me. However, when it comes to being myself and letting my hair down...well, I don't think I can remember the last time I could. I have to be the queen and maintain order out there, or else it could be bad for the forest."

Tom saw that she was relieving some of the stress of her situation just by talking about it, so let her continue as he got a better idea of what she was going through. This queen would do anything for her people, that included giving up her sense of self and personality. He respected that and wondered what exactly she wanted from him.

"From your time with Cee, I'm sure you're aware that we fairies are an...adventurous race, correct?" Shay asked.

The human just looked at her, not sure what she was getting at, then his face flushed a little as he understood what she meant. She really was aware of everything that happened between Cee and him.

"Yes," Tom said slowly.

"While the other fairies can be adventurous as much as they want, I can't be. Not just because I'm their queen and have to remain distant from them in certain ways, but because...well."

Shay gestured to herself and Tom understood. The size difference between her and any male fairy would probably make it difficult to have any real fun.

"I can't even leave the forest for a time to enjoy myself since there are so many things here that require my attention," Shay said with a sigh. "But, you're not part of my court and you're already so free with your nature. You're perfect! So will you please help me? I won't ask you for more than just one night since I know you can't stay, but will you give me this night?"

Her eyes bore into Tom's soul as she put herself out on the line like that. They pleaded with him to grant her request.

Tom was more than willing to help the fairy queen out. He was already entranced by her beauty and if this was the way he could repay them for all the help they gave him, who was he to say no? However, there was something that Tom wanted to hear from her so he could understand just how the night would go.

"Shay," Tom started. "There is something I'd like to hear from you before I make my decision."

She gave Tom a puzzled look before she asked, "What's that?"

"You say you're stressed and want me to be with you tonight, but I want to hear just what you want. I want you to tell me how stressed and pent-up you've been. I want you to let go of your inhibitions and be as straight with me as you possibly can."

Shay's eyes were wide and Tom could tell her heartbeat just sped up.

"I...I..." Shay stammered for a moment before gathering her resolve. "I have been without a partner for years and want to be treated like a filthy whore. I want you to use me to your heart's content in whatever way you want. I have spent the past centuries trying to ignore my need for someone my size to please me, but I just can't take it anymore! Please, Tom, take me and give me a night I won't forget. Treat me so rough that I won't be flying straight for a week. Please!" she pleaded to him.

This was a bit more than he expected, but Tom was glad that he asked her to voice her need. Not only did it give her some stress release, but it also gave him an idea of how just to treat her. The fairy queen was desperate for a good fuck and she was ready to fuck hard and nasty. Tom was more than happy to oblige.

"That's all I needed to hear."

Tom reached out and popped one of the grini nuts into his mouth before he stood up from his seat. He walked over to Shay and scooped her up in a bridal carry before she could understand what was happening. Even though he was stronger than before and she was smaller than the average human woman, she seemed lighter than she should be. As he carried Shay to her bed, Tom took special care not to harm her delicate-looking wings.

Shay had been stunned by Tom's sudden invasion of her personal space. What he was doing was coarse, improper, and hinted at the depravity of what was to come. It was everything she wanted and they were just getting started.

As they reached the bed Tom looked at Shay's wings with concern.

"Are your wings delicate like the other fairies? I want to make sure I don't hurt you."

Shay was touched by his concern and muttered something Tom didn't understand. The next thing he knew, Shay's wings disappeared and she looked like a regular short beautiful human that just happened to have pink skin and white hair.

She lifted her head to his ear and whispered, "Please be as rough with me as you want."

With that invitation, Tom unceremoniously threw her onto the bed and suddenly got an idea.

He adopted a haughty tone with his next words. "My dear Shay, tonight you are not the queen of this forest. Tonight, you are nothing but my servant and I am your king. You will obey my command and follow my instructions, if you don't there will be consequences. Do you understand, servant?"

Shay's eyes danced with joy at Tom's words before she kneeled in front of him with her head bowed.

"I understand, my king."

"Good, now I tire of my clothes, remove them from my body."

"Yes, my king."

While she probably could've removed them with a snap of her fingers, she chose to slowly remove the skirt of woven leaves Tom was wearing with her hands. She stared longingly at his cock for a moment before she finished pulling his skirt off him.

"Very good, servant. Now remove your clothes." Tom said as he climbed onto the bed and went to its head. He sat down and rested his back against the wall the bed was up against.

Shay slowly removed her silk outfit, revealing her body in an almost seductive manner. Tom was more than happy to see he was right about her breasts. The abundance of her chest that he saw when she was in her gown did not disappoint. She had an hourglass figure that fit her small frame well. Her breasts looked bigger than someone of normal human size might have. They even had cute dark red nipples at the end that made Tom think of cherries on top of pink ice cream.

The rest of her body was just as wonderful as Tom hoped. Her stomach was flat and smooth, her hips flared out slightly, and her ass was just adorable to look at.

Tom noticed that she was completely shaved down near her pussy. Not a single strand of white hair was to be found.

After Shay placed her clothes off the bed, she lowered her head before Tom and said, "What else may I do for you, my king?"

Tom got a smirk on his face. "Do your duty and attend to your king's cock."

Shay raised her head and crawled toward Tom, her mouth open and practically drooling.

She reached Tom's half-hard dick and slowly reached out to it with a hand. Gingerly, Shay wrapped one hand around it, and then the other hand followed. It almost seemed like she was afraid the dick would get up and flee at her actions like some skittish wild animal.

Shay got over her tentativeness and began to move her hands up and down Tom's long shaft. She was mesmerized as it grew to its full length.

"Do you know what to do next, servant?" Tom asked.

"Yes, my king."

She kept her small hands on Tom's dick as she wrapped her lips around the head and began to suck.

The same sparks of pleasure that Tom felt when Cee had shown his dick some attention came flooding back in full force. However, this time Tom was ready and steeled himself for the sensation. He managed to not lose himself in the pleasure of the queen's mouth, but it was close.

Shay was very attentive with her service and it was hard to believe she hadn't done this in a long time. Her saliva was glistening down his cock and made her hands glide across his shaft with more ease than before.

Shay gave his cock some nonstop love for a while before Tom patted her on the head. "You've done well, servant. I think it's time for a small reward since I'm such a generous king."

Shay's eyes widened as she took her mouth off his cock with a pop. "If your highness wishes it, then I will gladly accept."

"Good," Tom said as he lowered himself to have his back flat on the bed. "Show me your pussy so that I may inspect it, servant."

Shay moved around so that her knees were on either side of Tom's head and her pussy was a few inches above him. Tom could see that she was aroused and wet from their foreplay and he hadn't even touched her pussy yet.

"Very good, servant. Now, bring it closer."

Shay lowered herself a couple of inches closer to Tom's face.

"Closer."

"But if I get closer I'll be-"

"Are you denying your king's orders?" Tom said as he cut her off with mock anger.

"N-No, my king."

"Then obey them."

"Yes, my king," Shay said as she lowered herself onto Tom's face.

Tom began to lick Shay's warm folds without another word. He grabbed her hips to prevent her from squirming away and held on tight. He heard her gasp and moan at his actions.

"Ooooh! It's been so long since anyone's done this for me. Ah! I can't remember in the last dozen centuries when it was."

Unseen by Tom, Shay began to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples as she unconsciously pressed her pussy deeper into his face.

Tom patted her leg and pointed toward his crotch. With Shay obstructing his view, he couldn't be sure he pointed directly at his dick, but she got the message.

Shay lowered herself and reached for Tom's dick without removing her pussy from his mouth. He could feel her hands wrap around him once more and her mouth soon enveloped his lower head again.

They continued like this for some time, Tom licking every part of her that his tongue could reach while Shay worked every inch of his cock she could get ahold of.

Tom decided to be a very generous king and give her a small taste of what was to come. He slowly moved his hands off her hips and glided them to her pussy. Before Shay understood what was about to happen, Tom stopped licking her and slid a finger into her folds while the other one started to gently rub her clit.

Shay was hit hard by the expected change. She even stopped sucking on Tom's dick to gasp at the new sensations he was giving her.

Tom explored the queen's most private chamber with his fingers. He gently searched her wet folds until he heard her make another sharp gasp when he found a certain area. Tom had just discovered her sweet spot.

The human got a wicked-looking smile on his face before he started to rub her clit faster and faster while he used his fingers to give her sweet spot special attention.