Mutatius Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The queen practically writhed on top of him in pleasure. Somewhere in the chaos, she had lost her grip on his cock and was now just trying to hold on as Tom made her senses go wild.

Shay could feel herself getting close as Tom's clit rubbing reached a frantic pace.

"Tom, I-I'm getting-AH-close!" Shay cried out.

Tom slowed down his pace and started to lessen the amount of pressure his fingers gave.

"What? Why did you slow down?" Shay asked, confused.

"Did you forget who I am tonight, servant?"

It took Shay a moment before she remembered the roles they were playing.

"I am deeply sorry, my king. Please forgive this foolish servant and show mercy." Shay said as she squirmed her ass in front of him, begging him to continue.

"Good," Tom said as he granted her request.

He returned to his work in full force, picking back up where he left off with increased speed and fervor. Shay was given an additional shock of pleasure from the drastic change before she reveled in it once more.

"My king, my king," she said, soon after Tom started up again. "I'm so close, please please please, give me what I need!"

Tom smiled as he said, "Of course, servant."

His fingers became a blur as they gave the fairy queen as much pleasure as possible. Tom made sure everything hit her senses just right until finally, she cried out in pleasure.

"YEEEEESSS!!!" Shay screamed as she rode the first orgasm she received at another's hand after so many years.

Shay collapsed onto Tom's torso, trying to catch her breath. Tom waited a little while, allowing her to savor the afterglow. However, he was not finished with her, not by a long shot.

When Shay's breathing reached a somewhat normal pace, Tom lifted himself from the bed and stood up on the side. Shay hadn't noticed his movement, her eyes closed in satisfaction. Tom reached across the bed and pulled her legs to the edge. Her back was still lying down as she looked up at him with surprise.

"You've had your fun, now it is time for the king to have his due. Don't you agree, servant?"

Shay looked at Tom's still-hard member hovering so close to her pussy. Her eyes were full of desire and a slight twinge of fear. Their size difference wasn't as drastic as Tom and Cee's, but she wasn't sure just how much she would be able to take.

She met Tom's gaze and gave him a slow nod.

"What was that? I'm afraid I didn't hear you say anything. I guess you don't want this?" Tom said as he positioned himself close to her wet entrance and started to tease her with his head.

"Please, my king! Please ravage me to your heart's content! Please thrust your cock into me like no one has ever done before!" Shay pleaded.

Tom angled himself just right and slowly pushed deep into her. He worked inch after inch into her small body and was surprised that she just kept taking it in. She moaned in pleasure with each passing second, but didn't complain nor warn him that it was too much. Shay was so tight and wet that Tom could barely hold back his instincts to plow into her like a wild animal, but he controlled himself.

Tom placed his hands on Shay's hips and began to move in and out of her slowly, letting her cherish every second of pleasure he gave her. Shay was definitely cherishing it as she tilted her head back with her eyes closed, her long white hair splayed out on the bed. She bit her bottom lip to try and stop herself from continuously screaming out, but Tom could still hear the stifled shrieks coming from her mouth.

As he started to pick up the pace, Tom saw that Shay opened her eyes and reached up to him with her arms. Tom leaned down and she wrapped her hands around his neck. She raised herself up to give him a deep passionate kiss.

The sparks Tom felt from the fairy's mouth seemed to radiate out from her tongue and into his body. He returned her kiss and continued thrusting into her. Shay tasted like maraschino cherries and Tom couldn't get enough of it.

Tom had reached a regular pace when he finally broke their kiss. He slowed down and looked deep into her blue eyes.

"Are you ready for more?"

"Yes," she said in a breathy tone.

"Then turn around and get on your knees," Tom said as he slowly removed his dick from Shay's pussy.

Tom could see Shay didn't want to stop, even if it was just to change positions, but she obeyed. She was now on all fours and her ass faced him. Her pussy was now at the same level as his dick, just waiting for it to return. Tom smiled at this. When he needed to lean down to enter her before, he didn't have much leverage. Now he could really let her have it.

"I hope you're ready for everything I've got, servant."

"I am, my king, I am! Please don't make me wait any longer!"

Tom didn't make her wait and began to thrust into her once more. He now knew she could handle his entire length, so he didn't start slow to test the waters like before. Tom gave it to her hard and deep right from the start. His hands were once again on her hips to drive himself in deeper.

Shay cried out every time Tom slammed into her, no longer trying to keep herself quiet. Tom thought that anyone close by could probably hear them, but he didn't care. He would just continue to give this beautiful fairy queen exactly what she asked and anybody that heard them could fuck off.

Tom increased his pace as he rammed into Shay's pussy harder and harder than before. He didn't know how, but he got the feeling she was close to climaxing. Tom could feel himself nearing the edge as well.

"Are ready for my royal load, servant?" Tom asked, chuckling internally at how much he sounded like a cheesy fantasy porno at this moment.

"Yes! Give me everything! This servant wants all of your hot sperm in her pussy! Please grace this servant with it, my king! I'm going to explode, please cum with me!"

"As you wish, servant," he said as he started to go as fast as he could, holding onto her hips with an iron grip until he finally unloaded everything he had inside her.

"YES! YEEEEEEESSS!" Shay cried out as she climaxed at the same time Tom's spunk entered her.

They both came down from their pleasure high and collapsed onto the bed next to each other. Shay cuddled against Tom and drank in his scent. Tom wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close.

"Shay, you know we're not done, right?"

"What?" Shay asked as she looked up at him.

"We've got the whole night, don't we?"

A smile slowly crept across her face.

"Why yes, my king. We have the whole night."

Tom and Shay went well into the night enjoying each other to the fullest extent possible. He made sure the queen would never forget about their time together.

~~~~~~~

Tom woke up in the fairy queen's bed with the queen herself snuggled beside him. She looked so beautiful and innocent just sleeping there next to him. If Tom hadn't had such a wild night of debauchery with her, he wouldn't believe just how sex-crazed she was.

"Good to know this still isn't a dream," Tom said.

"Hmmm?" Shay mumbled as she stirred from her slumber.

"Nothing Shay, how did you sleep?" he asked.

"Better than I have in a long time. Thank you for everything last night," Shay said with a small smile.

"It was just as much my pleasure as yours," Tom said, returning her smile with his own.

"Are you sure I can't convince you to stay a little longer?" Shay asked as she pressed herself up against him.

Tom enjoyed her attention but shook his head. "Sorry, beautiful, but if I don't leave now I know I'll get sidetracked and never want to leave."

"Would that be so bad? I could make you my real king. King Tom does have a nice ring, doesn't it?"

Tom laughed at her suggestion.

"I'm definitely not cut out to be a king and I really do need to find out if I can get home."

Tom saw that Shay's shoulders slumped and her eyes lost a little of their shine at his words.

"But," he started, since he didn't have the heart to leave her in a sad state. "If I can't find a way home I'll make sure to come and visit you. How does that sound?"

The fairy queen's eyes lit back up and her smile returned.

"Deal," Shay said as she beamed at him.

He got off the bed and looked down at his discarded leaves from last night.

"Do you think you could help me out with some new clothes before I go? I know Cee did what she could, but I doubt a lot of humans wear leaf skirts."

"Oh, of course!"

Tom didn't catch what Shay said before she snapped her fingers and a new outfit appeared on his body. It was like something out of a medieval show or maybe a renaissance fair. The shirt was white and loose on Tom's frame with sleeves that opened wide at his wrists. The pants were a muddy brown color and were held up by a vine around his waist instead of a normal belt. Tom saw that the three bags of nuts were tucked into the vine which would make it easier for him to travel with them.

"Do you like them?" Shay asked. "They're a bit old, but I hope they work. I'm afraid we don't have any shoes though."

Tom looked down to see that she was correct, his feet were still bare.

"Don't worry about it. The outfit is perfect. I really can't thank you enough."

"Thank me by coming back soon, alright?"

"I will if I can," he said honestly. He really wouldn't mind staying in the forest for a while. From what he saw, it was a wonderful place. However, he needed to know more about his situation and if he could make it back home or not. Once that was done, he could see what it took to get him back home or plan the rest of his life here.

"Good. Do you want me to send you to the edge of my domain now?" Shay asked.

"Um, you can just do that? Will I be teleported or something?"

Shay chuckled, "No, I'll simply have the wind spirits carry you there. It might take a little while, but it's far faster than walking."

Tom considered what she said. He guessed that meant he would be flying all the way to the edge of the forest.

"Is it alright if I say goodbye to Cee and Gilly first?"

"Of course, I'll bring you to them."

With a wave of her hands, Shay was once again dressed in her immaculate gown and put on her royal demeanor. Before she led him out of the room she remembered something.

"Oh, and I'm sure it goes without saying, but I hope you'll keep last night's activities a secret. Like a said before, I need to keep up certain appearances as a queen."

"Sure, I don't mind keeping it a secret, but aren't you afraid that somebody might've heard us last night? I mean, the door to your chamber is literally a curtain of leaves."

Shay just chuckled again, "I took precautions for that sort of thing long ago. I make sure to keep a sound barrier spell active so no one outside can hear anything from inside my room."

Tom stared at her and shook his head. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would've tried even harder to get you to scream out last night."

Shay just snapped her fingers, which made her wings appear on her back and floated up to Tom's face. She kissed his cheek and whispered, "Next time."

She then drifted out past the curtain and Tom followed.

~~~~~~~

It didn't take long for them to find Cee and Gilly. What did take long was calming Cee down after Tom said he was leaving. The blonde fairy was downright distraught that he was about to go. Tom thought she might take the news this way so he promised he would come back to visit if he could.

"Ok, but you better keep that promise," Cee said with a stern tone.

"I will. Cross my heart," Tom said as he made an 'X' motion over his chest with a finger.

"Good," Cee said satisfied. "Come back soon!"

She flew right up to his face and gave him a quick kiss on the tip of his nose before she backed up near Gilly. The blue-skinned fairy had been quiet this whole time, just waiting for Cee to finish talking to Tom.

"And thank you, Lady Gilly. I appreciate all of your help during my time here."

"I didn't do much, Cee was the one who found you. I was merely sent to give you a message and lead you to the court." Gilly said with a dismissive tone.

"Still, no matter how small it was, thank you for your help, Lady Gilly," Tom said with a slight bow of his head.

Tom wasn't sure, but he thought he saw a smile crack Gilly's usually impassive face for a second before he turned to the queen.

She had been patiently waiting for Tom to finish his goodbyes. He smiled at her and nodded that he was ready to go.

"Oh, before you go here is one last thing," Shay said as she pulled out another leaf bag identical to the other three Tom had except this one was bigger.

She held it out and he took it. He looked inside to find a few of the purple fruit he ate yesterday that made his body change.

"We don't know how long it will take you to reach a town after you get to the edge since all of us would just fly. Take these so you can sustain yourself for a while. You may not even need them. Most of those who live near the border of the forest are friendly and would help someone in need."

"Can I go with him? Pleeeeaaase?" Cee asked as she zipped beside Tom in front of the fairy queen.

"Cee! Remember your place!" Gilly chided her as she came in close to Cee to try and drag her away.

Shay just smiled at Cee like a mother about to explain something to her child. "No Cee, you know your place is here in the forest, just like Gilly, and even me. You could fly away to towns and villages to have fun before when you were young. Now you have responsibilities you need to take care of just like all of us."

Cee just puffed out her cheeks in frustration and let herself be dragged away by Gilly.

"Thank you again. I'm ready to go." Tom said securing the bag of purple fruits next to the others on his vine belt.

Shay gave him a sad smile as her hands began to move in a complicated fashion and she spoke words Tom didn't understand.

Tom started to feel a tingling sensation throughout his body. He couldn't quite explain it, but it felt like he was getting lighter. A small gust of wind started to circle his lower half and it slowly lifted him off the ground. He rose above the queen and all the fairies around him.

As the wind brought him higher into the trees, Shay called out to him, "Be sure to come back if you can!"

Before Tom could shout back a reply, the wind swirled around him faster and pushed into the upper branches of the trees. Once he cleared the canopy, the wind angled his body westward and abruptly shot him like a rocket in that direction.

Tom was amazed at the speed he was going. The forest spread so far out in front of him that he couldn't even see the end, but he covered so much ground that he didn't think it would take him long.

His life had become unbelievable since he woke up yesterday and he wondered just what was waiting for him at the end of this ride across the forest. Whatever it was Tom was going to make sure he faced it head-on.