All Comments on 'Mutual Attraction'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

oh yes part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Dark Perverted Side Of This Twisted Tale

You know a normal relationship and he catches her in a compromising scenario and blackmails her into sex and decides to share her with the rest of the world for a price and saves the $ made for his upcoming wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

That's was pretty good... I hope part 2 will be just as good or even better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
rushed!

your story was all right until the airport,then you changed gear and

a potentially good seduction story became a boring sprint,two stars,

and please learn the difference between a masseuse and a masseur.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Hot stuff, I hope you are planning to write some more of this story soon.

red_stormred_stormalmost 4 years ago

Very hot. Good start, so please continue.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 4 years ago
EXCELLENT!

A very good first chapter. I hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more

This is so hot.....yes, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh yes!!

Excellent start! I love a mom who gets into being fucked, and responds with vocal expressions.

I would like to know more about Kimber's body. I know her tits must be firm, but are they more the size of oranges, or grapefruits? how big around are her areolas, how long are her nipples? Does she still have a little pubic hair? Does she have a nice bubble butt that jiggles when she walks? If you don't mind of course.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
Very nice beginning

Perfect how the were attracted to each other but never really did anything. The teasing by Kimber was exact amount a real stepmother would do. Hands on side of breasts I experienced with mother and aunt.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 4 years ago
Yes please

More of this please.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Enjoyable, hope you continue. Dad wanted them to be yogether so he could stay with his bf in the other city. She wanted a baby so his son fits the role beautifully.

Only cannot find any incest or taboo in the story. Is there another family member we haven't met yet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot, and, I may be in the minority, but if there is a continuation I'd like to see Dad joining it

When he returns, I could easily see him asking of they finally fucked, that he had sensed the attraction between them all along. Personally, I'd like to see them DP or spit roast her. It's far less a cliche than the dad being the clueless idiot.

<P>

Oh, and someone stated, "Only cannot find any incest or taboo in the story." Stepmother/stepson is most definitely taboo and in many states sex between step relations is legally considered incest.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Very fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Liked it, but no foreplay. You're missing a lot of good stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(8/1/2021)

Well, this was an okay read for me. This was sorta good. But there was no real seduction. They dropped hubby/daddy off at the airport, they went home, they fucked, the end. They both wanted each other and so it happened, no drama whatsoever. The telephone cuckold bit was kind of lame, IMO. There seemed to be no spark in this story. Calling her mom didn't make any kinkier, IMO. Honestly, the only reason I gave this story a 3 was because IMO it was well written and I couldn't say I really disliked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sometimes, even in real life, you don't need a lot of foreplay. Hard, needful, lustful fucking. Such is the case in this story.

BigBill8inchBigBill8inchover 2 years ago
Please continue with the story...

I've enjoyed it enormously! 5***** rating! Maybe Daddy comes home and surprised them in bed!☺️

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Please next chapter. Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story,jealous of the stepson fucking his stepmom,sounds like they will be fucking each other even when his dad returns,fucking love it

mom

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More, please!

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Excellent story. Just feel sorry for the dad. His still new wife already having an affair after such a short time, and with his son on top of that when their appears to be nothing wrong in the marriage. Looks like she wanted it since before the wedding as well. Doesn't speak well of the wife or son.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Kimber dearly loved her husband", but then she's cheating on him by fucking the stepson not soon after. Hmm, interesting views on love. And the stepson said nary a word about cheating on his long-term girlfriend. I'm sure this will work out fine. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I agree with at least a couple of commenters concerning how easy it seems to be for Kimber to “cheat” on her husband and Tyler not to apparently give two fucks about fucking his dad’s wife. A quick conversation after they jump in the shower but before any touching below the waist, would have helped, maybe? Like, ‘I love your father to pieces but I NEED sex. It’s a sore point in our relationship. I must use my dildo three times a day on top of your father screwing my brains out every night. So that’s all this is: sex. Understand?’ See, that covers her. Tyler: he’s just a jerk. His dad sounds and acts like a stand-up guy. Now, if he was a dick and didn’t treat either of them well then the affair could be played off as the dad getting his comeuppance. Just spitballing.

Also, another commenter said something like “his NEW wife” is already cheating on him? Two years of marriage is not “new”. Six or eight months: sure.

And the mom saying she’s been eyeing up the son since meeting him? Sounds like she might have married the dad for security while getting a young cock in the henhouse, lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous