Mutual Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang on, you can ask him yourself," she said, then yelled out "Tyler! Your dad is on the phone!"

He waited a few seconds and then sat up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and said "Hey pop."

"How you doin' kid?" Richard asked his son.

"Doing okay," Tyler said, pushing his hard cock into Kimber's back. She looked back at him with a sly smile. "Just hanging out with mom."

"Finally calling her mom, huh?" Richard laughed, "Too bad I missed that."

"And he took his first steps today too!" Kimber said, "I was thinking maybe we can get him on solid foods soon."

Richard and Kimber laughed and Tyler just rolled his eyes and gently pinched one of her nipples. "You two are ridiculous." he groaned. "I figured I'd try it out, see how it felt."

"And?"

"It feels pretty damn good." he said smiling at Kimber.

Kimber had to bite her tongue to keep from moaning in pleasure when Tyler pinched her nipple.

"Seriously, everything is just fine here, dear." Kimber said, "I don't know what I was so worried about. Tyler and I will be just fine for the next couple of weeks."

"Okay, I'll check back in a couple of days and let you know how things are going on my end." Richard said.

"All right dad," Tyler said. "Take it easy."

"Love you honey." Kimber said.

"Love you too, babe."

Tyler started nibbling on Kimber's neck as soon as she disconnected the call and she leaned back into him moaning as he gently squeezed her tits. She turned her head slightly so she could kiss him as they fell back into the bed.

"You know what I just realized?" she asked him.

"What?"

"I give you an amazing blowjob, let you fuck my brains out, let you fuck my tits and you don't even have the common courtesy to lick my pussy as a thank you?" she said, fixing him with her best stern glare before losing her composure and laughing.

"Sorry mom," Tyler said, a huge smile on his face. He rolled her over onto her back and kissed his way down her body, "Let me make it up to you."

Before she could react, she could feel his tongue on her clit and started moaning and writhing in pleasure as Tyler showed off his skills in orally pleasing a woman.

"Holy fuck... you're really... good at that." she moaned, "Yeah, baby, just like that, lick mommy's pussy."

Tyler slid a finger into her as she grabbed a handful of his hair and held him in place as he licked and fingered her causing her to thrash around on the bed.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!" she screamed "Holy fuck baby, mommy's cumming! I'm fucking cumming!"

She held his head in place with both hands as she exploded in his mouth, her body shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm ripped through her, causing her to scream a wordless cry of pleasure. She pulled him up to her face and kissed him deeply as soon as her orgasm passed, tasting her own juices on his face.

"God my cock is so hard." Tyler said, "I need to fuck you again."

"Has that girlfriend of yours ever let you fuck her ass?" Kimber asked.

"No, not yet." he said.

"Then fuck mine. I want to feel that cock of yours in my ass. There's some lube in the top drawer."

Tyler eagerly grabbed the lube as Kimber got on her hands and knees and wiggled her perfect ass at Tyler as he applied a generous amount of lube to both his rock hard cock, and Kimber's asshole.

"Ready mom?" he asked when he felt they were both properly lubed up.

"Yeah baby, I'm ready. Fuck me." she moaned.

Tyler placed the head of his cock against her asshole and gently pushed forward until the head of his cock was inside her, slowly inching the rest of his cock all the way inside her until their hips met.

"Oh my god," Tyler moaned, "This feels so fucking good. The view isn't bad either."

Tyler slowly started fucking his stepmother's ass, picking up the pace as Kimber moaned in approval, siding one hand between her legs to rub her clit while Tyler worked his cock in and out of her ass. The sight and feel of his cock moving in and out of her and the feeling of her occasionally reaching further back and massaging his balls was the most amazing thing he'd ever experienced in his life.

Kimber hadn't said anything that resembled any intelligible speech, mostly moaning and groaning in pleasure as she felt Tyler's cock sliding in and out of her and her own hand rubbing her clit.

Tyler grabbed Kimber's hips and picked up the pace, slamming his cock into her causing Kimber to gasp in surprise and start growling and groaning as she bucked her hips in response to the harder fucking Tyler was giving her.

"Oh fuck! Goddamnit! Fuck me harder Tyler! Give it to me!" she screamed.

Both of their bodies were covered in sweat as they continued to fuck. Tyler had to wipe the sweat out of his eyes so he could enjoy the sight of Kimber thrashing around in pleasure as he continued to slam his cock into her tight asshole.

"Fuck, mom... I'm gonna... oh fuck... I'm cumming!" he groaned.

"Cum in my ass baby... cum in your mommy's ass!" she moaned back.

Tyler obliged and slammed his cock deep inside her and his cock throbbed inside her as he fired jet after jet of cum into his stepmother's ass. He slowly pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her as she slowly lowered herself onto the bed.

For a long moment, neither one of them said anything, they just looked at each other as they tried to catch their breath.

"This is going to be a fun two weeks." Tyler finally said, smiling.

"Yeah, it is." Kimber smiled back.

For the next two weeks they started and ended each day with an athletic session of sex, fucking and sucking each other in every position they could think of. Richard checked in every couple of days and called at the end of the two weeks saying he was staying for another two weeks because he had found the perfect place and had to work on buying the building, securing construction permits, and hiring contractors.

While Kimber and Tyler were legitimately upset that he wouldn't be coming home, they were also happy that they had another two weeks to explore their new stepmother/stepson relationship.

12