Mutual Benefit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we pulled up in front of my house, I said good night to Gill and Rog. I couldn't think of anything else to say. When I stepped out of the car, Gill joined me on the sidewalk.

"It's been good getting to know you better," he said, proffering his hand. I took it, and we shook. I thought it was strange as hell. "Why don't we strengthen those bonds? Marina and I are already good friends with Carol and Rog. Why don't we get together and so we can all get to know each other better? Say, dinner at our place? I'll text you the address; I'll get your phone number from Rog. Two weeks from tonight? That fits your routine, doesn't it? Don't worry; it will be fine with Rog. Let's say dinner will be at six. We could leave the wives alone to gossip and sip wine while we boys go out to the bar... and go parking after."

With Gill's slick, salesman charm set to high sales mode, it felt like there was a trick being played here somewhere, but I couldn't see it. He had set up the date of their next session, but was he really just interested in getting the couples all together to socialize? No, I felt like something was wrong, but I couldn't nail it down; it was like an alarm bell ringing in the back of my head. All the same, I didn't really have any choice but to agree with his proposed dinner engagement.

"Two weeks then. Dinner at six. Your place."

"You're going to see that this new arrangement will work out just fine, all to our mutual benefit."

"Alright, Gill."

"Good. Thanks for tonight."

"Er, you're welcome."

As Rog and Gill drove away, I watched deep in thought as the tail-lights faded into the distance. It was all decided and arranged: Gill had inaugurated a new phase in my secret sexual adventures with Rog. It wasn't just the two of us anymore, and I had to admit that this turn of events was not unwelcome. I walked into my house and into the certainty of my sleeping wife's embrace, processing the evening and wondering what the weeks would bring.

My oral relations with my old friend, Rog, had been mutually beneficial and in balance for the past year. Now the balance had shifted with the introduction of another cock to the mix. Whether our new triad was sustainable or not, only time would tell. For now, I could only brush my teeth thoroughly and go to bed satisfied. I snuggled in against my wife and quickly drifted off into a satisfied sleep.


12