Mutual Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be," she replied quietly. "That was, y'know, interesting."

"Interesting?" I replied with a shy chuckle.

"Yeah. I dunno, I never really had an experience like this before," she admitted. Sensing we were probably done for the night, she put her shirt back on but not her bra. Her still-hard nipples poked their way through, clearly visible. It was hot.

"Don't stare, horndog," she laughed.

"Sorry, sorry. I don't suppose there's a washroom down here?" I asked.

She shook her head at me and pointed off to some hallway I hadn't seen past the stairs. Not bothering to even look at her as I did so, I borderline waddled to the washroom to clean myself up.

I felt kind of embarrassed. I just creamed myself in front of the hottest girl in school. Granted, her tits were out at the time, and this was an odd scenario for sure, but it was still a thing I did. I had to breath in and out a few times and clear my thoughts before sheepishly coming out of the washroom to face her.

"So, uh... should I ask to go home now?" I asked, not looking her in the eye.

"Do you feel embarrassed?"

"Yes," I flatly admitted.

"Don't, it was interesting. I don't, like, think any less of you." Her words clearly didn't move me, so she cleared her throat and continued. "It's happened before. This was like, the same thing that happened the first time Fabien touched me."

That got my attention. Fabien was a member of the Student Council. One of the uber-popular guys. One of those very European-looking guys, the kind that got a lot of girls at American high schools like ours. "Really?"

She nodded. "He was, like, really sensitive. I don't mind. I actually think it's kinda, like, flattering. It's not like we were going to go all the way or anything, so it's, y'know, no loss to me." She ended her statement with a laugh. I joined in.

The possibility of us going all the way was so alien to me until she said that. Even with me asking her before if she wanted to have sex with me - that was more out of disbelief than anything else. I guess it was more impossible a few weeks ago, but still, even the situation we were already in, it was like a dream. A trance. Like if I breathe the wrong way I might wake up or something.

"So, uh, do I need to change my behavior or something? Is there something that changes now?"

Taylor shrugged. "Nope. Just the same as, like, when you received the picture. This never happened, don't blab, y'know, the usual." She stood up and pointed a finger at me. "Especially Kevin. I know you guys have, like, a brotherly bond and everything, but he is such a blabbermouth. You can't let him know about any of this. Including the picture." She paused for maybe a second before adding, "Did you already tell him about the picture?"

"No, no. Oh, God no. He would never believe me anyways," I replied. "Don't worry, I won't tell him. I meant more like... do we pretend we're just friends and this never happened, or do we acknowledge it happened in the past, or like, do you want me to do this anytime you need... you know, relief?"

Taylor, as always, smiled and shook her head. "It depends. If I get some dick, I think I'll be set. But if you don't mind teaching me data management, I think I can enjoy teaching you how to please me. Does that sound good?"

"Any opportunity to do that again sounds amazing," I admitted.

"There's the bluntness again," she teased.

"You bring it out of me," I teased back.

She laughed quietly but said nothing. Before long we were in her car on the way back to my place. We'd stayed out longer this time, and the sun was beginning to set when I got to my apartment.

"I hope I didn't keep you too long," Taylor said to me.

"I don't mind. As long as I don't have work, however long it takes to do the lesson," I replied.

"I'll see you in class tomorrow. Thanks for the lesson," she said sweetly.

"Th-thanks for yours," I replied bashfully. Taylor rolled her eyes and drove off, leaving me with a spring in my step.

When Mother heard me enter, she turned to face me, hands on her hips. "Quinn! You're home later than normal."

"The lesson ran a little late, Mother. But for my time, I got paid a bit more than normal."

A smile brewed on Mother's face. "Ahh, Quinn! You are learning. Your skills and time are worth money! You are worth it."

"You know, Mother, I think I'm starting to believe that I am," I admitted, mostly to myself, as I walked towards my room.

I knocked on the door out of courtesy. "Come on in," Kevin's voice greeted me. I opened the door and flopped down on the bed.

Kevin turned back from playing Infamous Second Son and laughed. "She really took it out of you, huh?"

"I'm just tired all the time. School, job, tutoring. I dunno how you do it," I mumbled into the bed.

"If I was tutoring Taylor Wise I'd be just as tuckered out as you, just for different reasons," he replied, with probably a more suave delivery in his head than his voice. "Zing!"

"Yeah, bro, nice," I told him, rolling my eyes.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. Honestly even with my experience I'd probably just shoot a load in my pants from just being around her that often."

I sat up. "Yeah, that was me. I shot a load in my pants then had to use her bathroom to clean up, then I just awkwardly left."

Kevin laughed at my 'joke.' "Man, I can't wait until you get a real girlfriend. I'll have so many things to tell her."

I snickered in self-deprecation. "If you think I'm getting a girlfriend before we split up and go to different universities, you've been spending too many hours playing games; you're living in a fantasy world."

"Aiya! Bèn dàn! What are you, Mother? I didn't expect you of all people to criticize me of all people for enjoying my own down time. I'm working hard here. Sorry for assuming you're getting better at being around people. If you get a girlfriend before the end of the year you owe me twenty dollars."

"And if I don't...?" I challenged him.

Even though he was facing the TV, he still grinned. I could feel it. "Then you only owe me ten dollars."

I threw a pillow at his head. It was nice to go from 'why can't I talk to anyone' to joking about getting a girlfriend. Things were actually going really nice for me. Nicer than I ever thought they'd be going in my entire high school career, that was for sure. If me from the beginning of grade twelve could see me now... I would have loved to have seen the look on my face.

And sure, things were moving at a bit of a quick pace, but that's what growing up was all about, the new stuff. The unexpected. And hey, it wasn't like anything was happening that I wasn't prepared for. Sure, there were curveballs, but it was clear I could take whatever this weird situation was throwing at me.