Mutual Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged. "I honestly don't know," I replied. "Taylor thinks Morgan started it, because she's intimidated by me or something."

Kevin laughed. "You, intimidating?"

"You didn't talk and let me speak there when I got angry," I pointed out.

Kevin looked off towards the wall and made a thinking face. "You know what, good point. But I really don't think it was me."

Who was to say? I wasn't. I just knew a few things for sure. One, I nearly got in trouble and Kevin definitely found out, then may have used some voodoo magic to save me. Two, I needed to be way more careful with my plans in the future. This could have ended really poorly for me.

***

I never was the type of guy to lock eyes with a girl in the hallway and then immediately look down at the floor. Though, to be fair, that was mostly because my gaze was usually locked on the floor away from any eyes to begin with. I guess hanging out with Taylor really was changing me for the better, because I only noticed I wasn't looking at the floor anymore when Morgan and I locked eyes on the way to class and I immediately looked away at the wall.

I remembered Taylor's instructions. Don't talk to Morgan, at all. It seemed only natural that if we locked eyes, I should look away. To not encourage her or something. And hey, if Taylor had a plan, from what I could understand, it was working. I didn't get any strange looks from people anymore, and I felt people's eyes were off of me and my name was kept out of their mouths, which suited me just fine.

Though, it was annoying. I was, as far as these people knew, just in closer proximity to Taylor for a few weeks. The truly astute would see I was helping her study. Was that really worthy of drama? Didn't these people have, I don't know, lives? I didn't even have a life and I still cared less than these people.

I got to my locker and started putting my stuff away when I felt my phone buzz again. Not having any friends really helped narrow things down - getting a text right before class either meant Kevin forgot a book again and needed to borrow one of mine, or...

hey, so what did your mom say?

Taylor. I felt myself blush a little, still feeling so very childish that I was so beholden to my mother. Thinking for a second, I began to tap on my phone's keyboard.

She understands. I'm able to help you study. I just need to make sure I don't stay out too late again.

I sent the message, read it to myself (a habit of mine), and finished collecting my school supplies. By the time I was finished, Taylor had responded.

cool! Are you working today? I think we should study again 🙂

Taylor sure was eager to ace her classes. Well, at least it was better than being tasked to tutor someone who hated studying. I replied, telling her I was free but outlining when I'd have to go home, and she promptly agreed.

I felt more nervous than usual in my English class, remembering what Kevin told me. If Mr. Jefferson knew, he was clearly not going to bring it up. He didn't look at me any more than he usually did - which was to say, he didn't look at me at all, and like always, like with all of my other classes, I seemed to blend in with the scenery. And, hey, that suited me just fine, especially today of all days.

Taylor seemed to really be taking what I told her seriously, since she didn't look at me once in our entire data management class. We weren't exactly best friends or anything, but ever since we started studying together, she at least gave me a polite smile when she came in, unless she came in halfway through a lesson. Today, she just took her seat and seemed to be glued to her phone, as were most of the students that weren't chatting each other up. The lesson went as it always did, with me being reminded of how similar and yet how different my life had become since Mrs. Li asked me to tutor Taylor.

After school, Taylor instructed me via text to wait for her signal to start walking towards her car. So, instead of doing anything productive, I just stood at my locker like a big dumb pillar, staring a hole into the locker door in front of me.

"Long day?" the voice of Kevin took me out of my thoughts.

I nearly jumped. "Um, yeah," I mumbled. "Kinda. I was scared during English."

Kevin leaned suavely on the locker next to mine. "Hey, like I said, it's over and done for you. You're welcome."

"Yeah, thank you," I admitted. I still had no clue what he actually did, or who knew what, but knowing Kevin, he liked having that kind of power skewed in his favor. "Anyway, no need to wait up for me, I'll be busy tutoring... the person I'm tutoring."

"...The person you're tutoring?" Kevin repeated with a slight chuckle.

I looked around me to see if anyone was paying attention. "Yeah, you know... Taylor," I replied in almost a whisper.

"No, I know who it is, but... don't you think you're acting a little... paranoid?"

I was mostly just following orders, but hey, if it would make him stop talking about it. So instead, I shrugged. "I guess."

"No worries, I got plans anyways," he replied. "Just wanted to give you this back." He reached around to his open backpack and fished out a textbook.

"Oh, thanks," I mumbled, opening my locker again and sticking it inside.

"Cool, thanks. See ya!" He waved to me and off he went, doing whatever shady stuff he was doing. He wasn't even walking towards the exit of the school. Part of me was tempted to follow him just to see what the heck he could possibly be doing where he accidentally found out some clearly sensitive info, but Taylor was likely going to ask me to come to her car soon.

Deciding to save time, I decided to walk towards the parking lot and then walk specifically to her car when she asked me to. It was nice going outside anyway - with the school year's end in sight, there was warmth and the rustling of leaves on the trees and a nice smell to the outside air. I may have been a nerd that spent most of his time indoors, but that didn't mean I couldn't appreciate the outside when it was available to me.

Once outside, Taylor's car was immediately noticeable, even at the end of the parking lot. I don't know if it was the color or just her popular aura, but there it was, sticking out like a rich, vibrantly painted thumb. I could see Taylor there, as well as three of her other friends. It looked like Crystal, Morgan, and... Milo. Poor Lexi.

I dawdled around as the crowd outside thinned and cars and buses drove away, until eventually, the group of four dissipated and the other three walked away. A solid minute later, Taylor texted me, telling me it was okay to come to her car now and apologizing for the wait. When I got there, she gave me a slightly disturbed look.

"That was fast," she commented. "Did you run or something?"

"No, I just was over there," I replied, gesturing to the place in the parking lot where I was standing.

"Oh," Taylor replied, clearly not satisfied with my answer.

I was accustomed to not getting social cues, so I guess that wasn't good of me to do that or something. I cleared my throat. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no, nothing. It's fine. Come on, let's go! We probably have a lot to get through." Her chipper demeanor returned in no time. She sure seemed stressed about the upcoming finals, but I guess outside of my perspective, that made sense. We made a quick stop at Starbuck's, because of course, but we arrived at her house in no time, chatting about finals and things along the way. Before long, we were in her basement again, which was starting to feel like a familiar place.

"I wish I got Jefferson. I've heard, y'know, good things about him. Jackson is not making English any easier for me," Taylor finished her thought.

"I've had both, and honestly, you're not missing much," I replied. "Their teaching style is basically the same. If anything, I'd say Jackson cares more about students."

"Still," Taylor pouted, "English sucks." Her little chipmunk face was just as cute when she pouted as when she smiled. I had no clue how she did that. "I don't suppose you had the extra time to help me with English too? To be honest, I don't need any, like, tutoring, but just if you had any notes you could share..."

"How'd you hear about that?!" I immediately blurted out.

Taylor gave me a weird look. "What? Um, I just figured you were as good at English as you were at data." She squeezed her eyes shut and rubbed her forehead. "Ugh, is this another stereotype thing? You're kind of sensitive sometimes."

Oh. Whoops. "Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking about something else. I could-"

"What else?" Taylor interrupted.

"It doesn't matter. It was just something unrelated."

"No, come on, Quinn. If we're going to do what we're doing, it means you have to be completely honest with me, okay? No secrets."

I blinked. "Wait, what do you mean, no secrets? You told me yesterday not to talk to Morgan anymore, and when I asked why, you told me to just trust you on it."

"Yeah, but that's different. I think I know what's going on-"

"Yeah, and you haven't told me. Isn't that keeping a secret?"

Taylor smiled in frustration. "No, it's just not wanting it to blow up in my face if I'm wrong, Quinn."

"Yeah, I certainly have been understanding what that feels like for the past... week," I mumbled back, mostly to myself.

Taylor just smiled back in response, sitting on her beanbag chair. I sat down next to it, sighing, both wanting to press on in the conversation and glad it was over.

After a bit, Taylor smiled at me. "So, uh, should we get our books?"

"Yeah, probably," I admitted, reaching over and grabbing both of our bags. I handed hers to her and retrieved my book from my bag. By the time I was done, Taylor had her legs strewn across my lap. Gulping, I looked towards her. She had her book open and on her lap, and had turned slightly towards me so she could have her legs straight forward, going across my lap. I couldn't help but give her a look.

"What?" she asked innocently, but gave me a wink. "Are you okay? We're going over unit 5.2 today, right?"

"Um..." I cleared my throat in nervousness. "Yeah."

"Hey, if you really want me to, you can ask me to stop," Taylor continued in a singsong voice. "But, like, I'm just getting comfy and ready to study."

I looked at her and cracked a smile. "No secrets, Taylor."

She looked at me and her eyes slowly narrowed, a smile forming on her lips. "Let's just get through the studying for now, okay?" she asked, with a hint in her voice that something else really was up.

Needless to say, it was not easy to concentrate on the lesson, but I did the best I could with what I had. Inevitably her legs kept shifting and moving, and needless to say, I was rock hard. It was smack down the middle - I was halfway to heaven, finding myself panting orally from the anticipation and pleasure I was feeling from having the hottest girl in school's legs draped over me, but the other half of me felt in physical pain from my erection, let alone the discomfort from this situation being so alien to me.

After nearly an hour, the lesson finally clicked with taylor. I was staring at her way too much to be productive, but to her credit, her gaze was nearly constantly on her book. It was weird. She was clearly being open about her flirtation with me a bit more, bit if that were fully true, I would have thought she'd be less focused on studying. Why were both showing an increase...?

"Zero point three four, with its complement being zero point five six," Taylor murmured.

"That's it! You got it. I think we're done the lesson for today." As soon as the words were out of my mouth, her textbook flew by my head. I whipped my head around to watch it hit the wall, then looked back at Taylor in confusion.

"Thank fuck," she practically moaned. "God, I hate data management." She stretched her whole body, causing her legs to intentionally - or otherwise - graze my erection.

Instinctively, my body jolted and without even thinking about it, I blurted out, "Aiya!"

Taylor grinned. "Okay, now you're just playing it up."

"So, why the legs on my lap thing? And no secrets," I added playfully. Taylor giggled quietly.

"Alright, here it is. My last dick appointment fell through and I'm h-... I'm guessing you'd get it if I said I'm ovulating?"

My eyes shifted from side to side. "Uh... your hormone levels are up?" Taylor stared at me expectantly. "Like, you're pent up?" More staring. "Your sex drive has increased?"

"Oh my God Quinn, say that I'm horny."

"You say it if you are."

"I'm horny as fuck, Quinn."

"Okay!" I replied defensively. "Good. I guess we... we're all being honest here."

"Look, I tried to be good and focus on the lesson, but in exchange for that... Could we please... y'know..."

My erection was practically jumping in my pants. The hottest girl in school was begging for me, Quinn Shen, to relieve her. Me. Help her. With sex stuff. "You're getting, uh... more bold with these, huh?" I laughed nervously.

"Is it making you uncomfortable?" she asked, her voice full of sudden concern.

"No! No, I'm okay. I appreciate you asking. This is all just... new to me. If I didn't know any better I'd say you... liked doing this with me."

Taylor rolled her eyes and a certain grin appeared on her face. A 'you big dumb idiot' grin. "Quinn..." she began, yet again in a singsong voice. "It's pretty clear I enjoy this. I've even told you I kind of like teaching you all about this. How much clearer do I have to make it...?"

"I just... it still feels fake. Like at some point you're going to reveal that it was all an elaborate joke or something," I admitted honestly, blushing a little.

I was expecting her to reassure me again, but instead she just smiled. "So then... what would it take to show you I really mean it?"

"Oh, I didn't me-"

"Because it sure seems like all of the attention has been on me," she purred, leaning in. She bit her lip and looked down at my crotch, slowly moving her legs up and off of me. One leg slid off, but with her other foot, she started slowly kneading my crotch. My body practically jolted with every light touch she made.

"Taylor..." I moaned.

"Sssh," she commanded. "Either tell me to stop or enjoy yourself. All the attention has been on me, and I want to repay you a little. You've been soooo patient with me Quinn, and you've put up with so much for me..." She hung on each word for a little longer than she needed to. It was so easy to rile me up, and I felt like putty in her hands. Although, in Taylor's hands, I doubt anything could have turned to putty.

Her second foot joined in and I gave Taylor an almost panicked expression, trapped in my nervousness. I really didn't know what to do, but Taylor clearly wasn't interested in what I planned to do. An almost mischievous little smirk was painted across her face, betraying both how horny she was, and how much she clearly enjoyed being the one in charge.

Eventually she let up, removing her feet from my crotch, though clearly only because she had plans to escalate matters. She slid off of the beanbag chair and practically crawled over to me, running her hands slowly up my pants and eventually landing on my fly.

"Taylor, are you s-"

"Don't talk," she ordered quietly yet sharply, with enough to force me to shut up on the spot. She returned to her normal half-smirk immediately afterwards. "Good boy. I want this, and so do you. No more nervous backtalk. This is happening."

I was nervous for a billion reasons, and so many of them were coming to light. When it came to size, realistically speaking, I was probably below average. I didn't see why dick size even mattered in the grand scheme, but I had this silly paranoia about Taylor seeing how big I was - or, I guess, lack thereof - and laughing, telling me we should stop.

That didn't happen. Taylor, ever the pro, had my fly undone and my cock fished out in seconds, and once it was out, her eyes did that slight widen that people do when they're excited. "You're so hard, Quinn... Hard and throbbing. Did I cause this?" She giggled at her own stupid question. "I can't remember the last time I saw a guy this excited... I guess you want this almost as badly as I do."

She winked at me, then turned her attention back to my cock, passing it from hand to hand, eyeing it and stroking it slowly. "I really like the way it looks when I stroke it," she said aloud to herself, then turned back to me. "All the guys I've been with have been cut."

"Ah, yeah," I managed to choke out nervously. I had to admit, out of all the things I learned about white people, circumcision was definitely one of the weirdest, but like hell was I thinking about that now. I was so pent up I practically had tunnel vision. I had to concentrate every once of my being into not shooting a load on the spot.

The sexy knowing glances I got from Taylor were certainly not helping any. I'd call them 'enchanting,' but they were definitely more bewitching than anything. That said, I only had a full view of her face for so long - before I knew it, before I could even second-guess what was even going on, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue across my shaft.

I moaned and threw my head back, looking up at the ceiling, closing my eyes. The fucking hottest girl in the school had crawled over to me, complimented my cock, and was now licking it from... yup, from base to tip. This was just downright insane. And I wanted to make the moment last as long as I possibly could, but god damn, was she making that difficult for me.

The downside to not seeing Taylor anymore meant every motion her mouth made had doubled the intended effect on me. I knew exactly what her mouth was doing at any given moment. It was clear that she was definitely a pro, and likely had a lot of experience. I felt like she was both using every trick in the book on me and not even needing to dedicate conscious thought to what she was doing - she was just that experienced and good. Every movement of her lips made my hips jolt and shift, and she knew exactly how to use her lips and tongue - and even her teeth - to make me shudder and squirm.

Just as I felt like I could look back at her face again, that was the moment she decided to take me into her willing, waiting mouth. I couldn't help myself from uttering, "Oh, fuck, Taylor!" as I felt her mouth enclose over my dick, feeling a woman's mouth on my dick for the first time. I could definitely see why guys wouldn't shut up about it, especially if they ran in the same circles as Taylor.

I was amazed I lasted as long as I did, but with Taylor now fully sucking me off, I lasted maybe seconds in her mouth. I learned firsthand that, especially during your first blowjob, warning a girl before you start firing was a challenge, but I also dumbly assumed Taylor wasn't prepared for that outcome. Plus, the pants and moans that came with my orgasm were at least something of a warning. I felt like I was going to black out as I shot rope after rope of cum into Taylor's mouth - definitely more than I expected I was going to make. I felt five, then six, then maybe even seven shots fire off, and Taylor moaned in turn as she felt them firing into her mouth.

As soon as I was spent, I threw my head back again and collapsed on the floor. I hard Taylor gooily mumble, "Holy shit," then adjust herself or something. I wasn't sure, my eyes were closed, but when I opened them, she was rubbing the carpet with a tissue. I guess some of my cum had leaked out of her mouth after I exploded.

"That... was... amazing," I panted. "Oh my God Taylor, you're so amazing at that."

Taylor kept up her mischievous smirk, granted with a messier mouth, and winked at me. After she finished cleaning up, she eyed me up and down, and giggled. "So how was your first blowjob?"