Mutual Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't... I just... wow. Just wow." I laughed as my strength returned to me, allowing me to get my elbows on the ground and prop myself up. "Was that anything like what you felt last time? Because wow."

"I mean, I know my way around sucking a dick by this point," Taylor replied, jokingly trying to make it nonchalant. "But hey, if you wanted to, like, keep up your skills, I wouldn't mind a little repayment..." She flipped her hair in a diva-ish manner.

I didn't need to say anything. My face must have given away how eager I was. Taylor and I were like a yin and yang situation - I was pulling my pants up, she was pulling hers down. After getting them off, she sat back down on the floor, before squealing, "Ooh!" and getting back up.

Still fiddling with my clothes, I shot her a confused expression. She moved to the back of the room, removed her panties to reveal a recently shaven pussy, and then sat down there, with her legs spread open. She smiled confidently yet almost evilly and pointed to her pussy. "Crawl."

I chuckled in disbelief. "Sorry?" I asked instantly.

"You heard me. You want this pussy? Crawl." She was dead serious, despite her huge smile.

I could feel my face burning with shame. This was a lot to take in, but she just gave me by first ever blowjob, and no doubt set the bar high as hell for future blowjobs, so I wasn't exactly in a position to argue. "L-like this?" I asked, getting on my arms and knees.

Taylor nodded, and motioned again towards her pussy, wordlessly telling me to hurry up. Unsure whether I should have looked in her eyes or at the floor, I started my journey, crawling across her annoyingly long floor to reach my prize, the hottest girl in school, clothed from the waist up, naked from the waist down, completely owning me for the moment.

As soon as I arrived, she murmured, "Good boy. Now, no hands. Mouth only." She ground her hips once against the floor, directly my attention to her beautiful pussy. Her lips were swollen with arousal, and I didn't just see her wetness - I could smell it.

Obeying her, I knelt down further and moved my face between her legs, extending my tongue out to taste her and dance amongst her folds for the first time. Taylor sighed immediately, grabbing the back of my head roughly and grinding her pussy into my face immediately. I couldn't tell if she widened her legs or tightened their grip around my head, but I could sure feel something - and it wasn't just her dominating presence.

Taylor cooed and moaned and let me know just how much she appreciated my efforts as I tried using everything I learned from the last time and applying it - for now, she was my tutor, and I wasn't just trying to learn and grow, I was trying to please her directly. She wasn't teaching me, she was the goal. Her pleasure was the goal.

Her hands played with my short hair and shoved my face deeper into her, emitting low guttural moans that I would have thought couldn't have come from Taylor's mouth. It was clear that her hormones could build up - she was pent up like a wild animal, and now she was taking out all of that pent-up frustration on me. And to be honest, it was new and weird, but I was also perfectly alright with it. I could get used to this. If nothing else, I didn't have to think too hard about making all of the decisions, and if nothing else, for a pairing such as us, that was efficient.

"Fuck, yesssss, Quinn, yesss, don't stop," she moaned as I pressed on. Her hands kept my head locked in place, and her hips told me that her own orgasm was fast approaching. I visualized the layout of her vulva in my mind and worked as hard as I could with my tongue to please all areas I could remember - the labia, the clit, and her innermost part. Just as she had done with me, I wanted to do everything I could with my mouth to please her. My tongue went up and down, side to side, in and out with a plan, a strategy, to please her as best as I could.

I found a good rhythm with my tongue on a particular part of her vagina, and her thighs clamped down suddenly on my head. "Oogh, fuck yes Quinn, keep doing exactly what... you're doing... right there... don't stop... but don't slow down... or go any faster... okay?"

I didn't reply with words, but kept up what I was doing, licking away, tasting her and enjoying her. "Good... boy..." she panted and moaned, starting to shift and almost vibrate in place.

I swear I could feel her orgasm ripple through her. It started in her vagina and worked its way throughout her body. It definitely lasted longer than any orgasm I'd ever had - practically a minute if I had to guess. Even if her body was no indicator, I was worried her moans were going to make her mother come downstairs.

Eventually, her thighs relaxed their grip they had on my face and I remembered how to breathe again. Collapsing to the floor, I began panting myself, though the pants quickly turned to small laughs.

"This is so crazy," I laughed, both to myself and to her.

I could hear Taylor smile. "Yeah, but I think this is, like, a good kind of crazy," she breathed.

"I wasn't expecting you to be so... to take control like that," I admitted, shifting over so I could look at her.

She was putting her panties back on, and turned to me to shrug. "Tada!" she quipped. "I dunno. I'm, like, trying out new things. I'm having fun if you are."

I lay on the floor for a little bit longer and continued my breathy laugh. "I definitely am."

Taylor and I were quickly becoming a lot less shy with each other, her especially. We may have had more reason to hide what was going on - and even what wasn't - from prying eyes, but it was clear more and more to hide was being uncovered. I don't know why today was the first time a thought started to linger in my mind - just how far exactly was this going to go? And when will it end? - but I guessed she and I would find that answer one way or another soon, and it was going to be crazy seeing what kind of journey would lead to our answer.