All Comments on 'Mutual Benefits Ch. 08'

by BashfulScribe

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
GinnyPPCGinnyPPCalmost 3 years ago

Uh oh. I sense drama.

XactoXactoalmost 3 years ago

And I’m confused, too. 😳

😂😂😂

BloodangelzBloodangelzalmost 3 years ago

Can’t wait for more, great writting

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotalmost 3 years ago

can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bro what is really going on here like this is nuts

triplethreat7triplethreat7almost 3 years ago

I love and hate this. I love it because the story is great and the characters are believable, aka great writing. I hate it because it captures the drama of high school too damn well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is nothing quite like High School drama between girls who are friends. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even though there wasn’t much sex in this story, I really liked the attention you paid to detail— as always— but especially the tenderness and authenticity of his developing relationship with Morgan. It really feels like a great payoff is coming soon, hopefully drama and/or Taylor doesn’t get in the way of that!!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 3 years ago
Have enjoyed this series!

I am hooked and waiting for more!!!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 3 years ago

I've enjoyed this very much......please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Add another reader who just discovered your story and was caught up the drama, characters and erotic scenes.

Hopefully, you will continue and the time between chapters will not be long. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok,

I’m hooked on the story. It’s good and not over the top as many of them are. Don’t make us wait too long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, talk about great writing. This had me hooked since chapter 1. Please dont keep us waiting too long for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories have been so incredibly well written. The characters are believable and the sexual progression throughout the story has been perfectly done. It's weirdly cute the relationship between Taylor and Quinn and having the experienced popular girl walk the nerd through everything and care deeply about them. Really enjoying the bonding between Morgan and Quinn too for similar reasons, even though it hasn't progressed to any sexual encounters yet.

10/10 story. Really heartfelt given the subject matter.

I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter. I know everything comes to an end eventually, but tbh, if you can keep up the quality writing, then I wouldn't mind seeing this story continue forever, even beyond the school setting.

bose181bose181over 2 years ago

Thank you so much for writing this series. Well crafted and insightful and sexy. Regarding Quinn's rapid fire thoughts, I almost can't believe one can go through so many thoughts in a such a short time, but I understand it's 1. fiction 2. everyone's different 3. it shows Quinn's personality so well. And it's so meaningful when Morgan reveals more and more of her personality too. I'm a worry wart and an anxious person too, but I don't analyze as well as he does. However, even with my kindergarten level Chinese I understood almost all of the expressions you threw in, that felt good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally awesome!! 10/10 PLEASE WTITE MORE CHAPTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please add the next chapter... I look forward to it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am hooked !!! Please upload more chapters ASAP. I love the girl-girl tension between high school "frenemies".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I suppose the three of them just getting together and having a threesome is way to simple. I'm sure Taylor and Morgan are doing each other anyway, so what's the big deal? I assume that's what will eventually happen after several more chapters of teenage angst. Yeah, I'm hooked too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

…..you’re due an update on this, love your writing

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Ooooooo, I gotta say...I ALMOST gave this a **3** star score...but it gets **5**, and a wishing I could add MA,Y more to it.

This story is so well-written...a cliffhanger if ever there was one; I think the author has a lot of baggage being unpacked (maybe)...or just this imagination that is shared with us readers!!

Quinn...Taylor...Morgan...the Love Triangle Extraordinaire...the outsider, and the 2 popular girls who find him "refreshingly" in their lives...Quinn's innocence draws them in, changing them in the process.

The sexual tension is building here...I am not of the same opinion as at least one other reader, the "threesome" possibility being aired...I am not sure this is going to work, but 'could be' an eventuality, I guess...

More to come, such a read...Here We Ggggoooo....!!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Very good story. You have almost completely captured the confusion of youth. 5 stars!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

nice dream about Taylor. AND Taylor is going to try to ruin Morgan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and great story writing! I wrote a novel, once, but never got it published. It was a mystery novel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBashfulScribe@BashfulScribe
Just your average young man who thinks he can make himself into a writer. I'm interested in making longer stories where the sex is a part of the story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES