All Comments on 'Mutual Benefits Ch. 09'

by BashfulScribe

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Drama! Still enjoying this a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

best story so far in this series! do keep up with the writing, can't wait to read where you take this next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man i hope he ends up with Morgan and leaves taylor completely, she is using Quinn like her toy. I hope Morgan and Quinn works out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has kept me intrigued for months on end. Everyday I check to see if it’s updated and I was so happy when I checked today. I am saddened that I will have to wait about another month. But I am so happy it’s still going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this chapter, along with the rest.

I’m saddened I was able to get through it so quickly, but most good reads can’t be put down.

I also realize the amount of time and effort you’ve been putting into this, so it’s worth the wait.

Can’t wait for the next chapter, Quinn has a lot to learn, and we’re along for the ride.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter. Looking forward to #10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My predicition for how Chp10 will start:

Next day Quinn leaves the house with kevin while wondering about what happened last night and then he texts Morgan saying he wants to meet up/talk.

Hes gonna have some issues with Milo and the group for not texting him when he found Taylor and Morgan arguing the day before and someone might spread a rumour about Quinn with taylor/morgan and joel will eventually find out causing shit to flip for Quinn.

Once he meets up wih Morgan he will tell her his decision about not fooling around with Taylor anymore and she will be relieved since she was using it to test Quinn. They might make plans for a second date after they resolve things and taylor will be mad and will try to sabotage things which might lead to Quinn not tutoring her anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

reading the previous comments I feel the same way. I keep checking back to see if there is a new chapter. You have done a magnificent job with your character developement and I am hooked. Well done. Can you give us a hint as to how fast the chapters will be coming? Your writing is excellent and there are now website where you can create a fan base that will pay you for your writing. I am currently supporting another gifted author and would galdly support your future as well. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this series, can’t put it down. I would like to know when the next chapel Fer is coming out, it is great

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
Where Forth Now?

Greatly looking forward to the next chapter of this exceptional saga. Hope that he can keep Morgan, but also that Taylor does not crash and burn. Bravos again.

poutniklpoutniklover 2 years ago

Great way to write stories. I appreciate the recent drama very much.

But personally, as an eternal romantic, I was very disappointed by the recent turn. I wished for Quinn and Taylor she would realize that an ordinary, shy, nerdy but caring Quinn may be better than her stereotype with popular, cheating, selfish boys.

But the new horizons with Morgan may be a good turn of the direction for both. I wish Taylor to get something better than she was used to and perhaps even better than she thinks she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had no idea high school could be this dramatic. lmao. I'm totally hooked though.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Okay, alrighty then...Quinn has decisions to make, choices that are necessary; he just demonstrated GREAT RESTRAINT in the face of Morgan's statement of "unconcern", then Taylor's offer to continue "educating" Quinn.

Taylor has a cog loose, and Quinn has the capability to relieve this while maintaining his relationship with BOTH MORGAN AND TAYLOR. Morgan also can work this out, both she and Quinn, I see Morgan as understanding how to walk this path, and get what she really wants...QUINN!!

So looking forward to this...Quinn still has his First Time to look forward to..."someone" has to take care of him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I must be getting old. Do people really behave like this? If so, then I guess this is one of the reasons why the country is where it is.

In my opinion this is not reflective of real life. In my experience the most popular crowd did not associate with nerds. You had a better chance of winning Powerball 5 times in a row than that happening. And what is up with beta male Quinn? Good grief grow some balls.

I guess this is a nice fantasy, or as I said above I am really out of touch and we truly are doomed.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

To Anonymous:

Yes some people do act like this. Back in the late 70's I got caught in a similar catfight between two women. I had a different solution though. I just walked away!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

manipulative Bitch needs to own up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoying this so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBashfulScribe@BashfulScribe
Just your average young man who thinks he can make himself into a writer. I'm interested in making longer stories where the sex is a part of the story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES