All Comments on 'Mutual Benefits Ch. 11'

by BashfulScribe

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Oh yeah…. Now we get to the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can we have them closer than a month? Such a great story but too long to wait for each chapter

Po8pPo8pover 2 years ago

Dude, like, can't you get this shit over with?

Yes, we love this story but now it's getting ridiculously boring with delayed posting.

Com'on, get over with it.

And nonetheless, personally, I thank you for all these

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like a nice slow burn, but the fire is almost out in this one. The story never really gets going, there is always some issue or trouble going on. He has 2 hot girls in the bedroom and he doesn't want to engage. Everything becomes an issue. It's tiring. In the next chapter Quinn's mother will ground him for 36 years. End of story.

I really like the basics of the story, it's nice, but it really needs more pace.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

This is starting to get real interesting - I dig it......and I am very interested to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand the negative comments here. Man, people are always in such a hurry. Keep doing what you're doing. Love that I don't know what's coming next

BashfulScribeBashfulScribeover 2 years agoAuthor

For those complaining about the long wait between chapters, I understand you. My day job includes such wonderful perks as 12-hour shifts and 6-day work weeks. If you take issue with the amount of time between chapters, believe you me, no one is more frustrated with this fact than myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t wait another month!! Great writing btw

Thousands2708Thousands2708over 2 years ago

I really enjoy this series. That being said, this chapter felt like filler. Nothing really seemed to happen. I'm probably going to wait a few months before checking back so that there is more than one new chapter to read. It's frustrating to wait a month and then get a chapter without any real meat to it. Not trying to rush you bashfulscribe, you do you. I just need to temper my expectations I suppose.

Other than the obvious interest in Quinn's developing relationship with Morgan and Taylor, I'd very much like to know more about what's going on with Kevin. I have my own suspicions (I think he's gay/bi and involved in some way with Milo but keeping it quiet) but I want to find out what exactly he did to help Quinn when he leaked the answers to the jocks and how Quinn reacts to finding out. Eagerly awaiting more chapters!

poutniklpoutniklover 2 years ago

Anticipation of delayed actions is spice of not only sex, but also of horror movies and erotic stories.

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Quinn by chapter 20 will have a six pack abs and be able to bench 80kgs. You heard here first. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quinn is too insecure en socially awkward for me. I don't get why Taylor and Morgan are into him. There is hardly any chemistry, even when they are all over him, he pushes them away.

I would have expected Quinn to evolve a bit, but he is stillfull of self-pity and lets people walk over him. This has potential to be a great story, but the Quinn character really needs a bit more spice to him. I feel the angry Chinese mom is way over the top.

Still, I'm curious where this is going. A bit more pace and development would help to make this even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely not like filler. Author understands the real insecurity and anxiety issues that teens, of both cultures face and must handle. Fun read.

rorr82rorr82over 2 years ago

I agree with thousand2708, it kinda sucks to wait so long for a new chapter only to have it be not much of sexual chapter specially on a website focused on erotic literature. Ima wait too a while for you to finish more of the story so I'm not jus wasting time reading chapters that bring no new excitement.

The story is pretty good and I get trying to build up to things but a couple of pages at a time with so much time between chapters is kinda annoying. I hope when I check back in theres at least a few more chapters that offer a good progression of events but I have a feeling that the story continues with both Morgan n taylor doing things with the nervous boy in Morgan's room, it's pretty obvious that's where its heading even though with a shy, nervous kid like that it's very unrealistic. Maybe you will surprise readers by coming up with a nice little change up?

I look forward to reading more later on and even though I wasn't too thrilled with the chapter I didnt let it affect giving what I think is a considerate 4 stars to the rating.

Stubz210Stubz210over 2 years ago

Discovered and binged read it all within a day. Personally I think this series is one of the best I've read on the site and a brilliant introduction to erotic writing. It's a shame your personal life requires you to carry on at such a pace. I'd happily pay towards more episodes and judging by the comments others might be inclined too as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does anyone else feel this is kind of similar to the story of Bollywood film 'Cocktail' starring saif ali khan and deepika padukone??

poutniklpoutniklover 2 years ago

Sometimes I wonder if I meet in your stories a relation below my threshold for weirdness/craziness. But I have read only 3 of them yet. Morgan is like the first candidate, but I have still strong doubts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story so much so far, it's incredibly well done with well written and developed characters. Quinn is so relatable and I find myself rooting for him and Morgan to not just get intimate, but last as a couple past highschool.

This isn't just an erotic story, I think people are forgetting it's being played a romance.

It's incredible and I love it. If it was published as a book, I'd buy it.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

One of the benefits of only just discovering this series is that I got to read all 11 chapters back-to-back. I have to admit, it destroyed my sleep last night as I could not stop reading.

What a wonderful collection of stories. The writing is exceptional and the intricacy of the plot and its revelation are riveting. The development of the personalities and the way the author reveals those slowly is captivating. The characters make you want to like or dislike them, and that's a huge skill of the author.

As an old person, it's fascinating reading about teenagers written by a young person, rather than an old person pretending to be a teenager. It's doubly interesting to me, as I went to an all-boys high school, and although some of my classmates were having sex with each other, most of my classmates (and me), regarded sex and women as strange, exotic things. I love this series.

Can't wait for future chapters, Bashful Scribe!

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

It's nice to find an enjoyable, long story that's still being published. Can't wait to see your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The very best story ever! I'm an old guy, now, but was once young guy like Quinn. I really like the characters. They have depth and personality traits that I can readily relate to. I have a very vivid imagination, so all of this almost becomes real to me! I can almost visualize every scene. Excellent writing!

overcoatovercoatalmost 2 years ago

Why couldn't Morgan's brother drive Quinn home? Or even her parents? This sleepover made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@overcoat who the fuck cares?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBashfulScribe@BashfulScribe
Just your average young man who thinks he can make himself into a writer. I'm interested in making longer stories where the sex is a part of the story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES