Mutual Benefits Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gym was loud and echoey, with a really high ceiling and fans keeping the place a little cooler than I'd like. There were mirrors everywhere and the whole place smelled like plastic. I definitely felt out of place and the girls could clearly tell when they made it into the gym, judging by their laughs when they looked at me.

I decided to own it. "I'm surprised I had to tell him I wasn't going to use the equipment, huh?"

Morgan chuckled, as did Taylor. "Oh, Quinn," Taylor giggled. "Come with us! We're doing the bikes first."

Morgan turned to her friend with a cocked eyebrow. "Nope, I'm doing the machines first. Finish with light cardio, reps first."

"Yeah, because the best time to do cardio is after you stretched yourself sore like a rubber band." Taylor rolled her eyes.

"You're just scared to use the machines," Morgan practically sang.

Taylor eyed her friend curiously, her eyes flickering back and forth to me. "Are... are you trying to look good in front of your new boyfriend?" She turned to me. "Quinn, she normally starts off with cardio like me. She's just trying to look good for you."

"She doesn't need to, she already looks good to me..." I said with a shrug.

Interestingly, as if they never argued at all, both girls 'Ooh'ed at my comment. "He's quick, he's quick..." Taylor congratulated me, nodding, with Morgan saying something similar at the same time.

"Well, just so we don't split up, we can do cardio first if you really want to," Morgan conceded.

"And I do," Taylor finished proudly. "See that, Quinn? She puts on a good show for you, but she listens to me." She spun around towards the bikes and flipped her hair dramatically as she began to walk towards them.

"You are such a bitch," Morgan laughed as she chased after her friend, slapping her on the ass, earning a yelp from Taylor. I turned pink and looked around the gym -- either no one noticed or this was just common gym behavior from them, because nobody seemed to care.

I followed them and found some kind of nearby bench behind the bikes, watching the girls mount two bikes next to each other. They started pedalling, and as much as I did not want to look like a creep, I had to admit, I had a front-row seat to one of the nicest ass shows in the whole damn country.

Morgan's ass was smaller albeit a little more visibly toned (my guess was her talking about using the stretch machines wasn't just a lie for me), but it was an incredibly close contest, plus, I certainly wasn't minding Taylor's ass being bigger. Seeing both asses moving delicately back and forth as their legs pumped and pumped on the machines was getting my breathing just as quick as the two on the bikes. Suddenly I had completely forgotten that my 3DS was even in my pocket.

I thought about how much I missed feeling up Taylor's ass when we had our little study sessions, as well as realizing I was going to get to have Morgan's in my hands soon if I played my cards right. I was like a deer in headlights for most of this, and I chastised myself for even wanting it in the past, but it was clear that Morgan wanted me to want it, right? She'd be happy to know I was getting hard, sitting here, thinking about the next time I could make out with her and squeeze her ass cheeks in my hand.

Thanks to my daydreaming, I didn't exactly have to ask. Not one minute into their Tour de Ass, Morgan glanced back at me and immediately broke into laughter. "I knew it," she laughed to herself. "Hey Tay, we've got a peeper."

I blushed and looked away as Taylor joined in on the laughter. "You're so easy, Quinn," she laughed alongside her friend. "Can't resist looking, huh?"

I shifted around. "I'm just looking at you while you two exercise, to keep you company. It just so happens that you two have your backs to me. It's just where the bench happened to be." I turned more pink as I talked.

Taylor's smile got bigger as I tried to explain myself, and her eyes flickered down. "He's hard."

"Oh, he's definitely hard," Morgan readily agreed, her tone jokingly implying it was obvious. She turned to me. "If it's so embarrassing, why don't you get on a bike instead? Or even just stand up and walk around a bit..."

I practically whimpered. "I promised the receptionist I wouldn't use any of the equipment..."

Both girls broke out into giggles again. "God, I can't believe you, Quinn..." Taylor jokingly chastised me, beginning to pedal yet lifting her ass above the seat so I could clearly see her butt moving from side to side, each cheek moving back and forth, showing off how big yet how fit her ass really was.

Morgan grinned at the situation. "What do you think, Quinn? Don't act like you weren't staring at it before."

I had no clue what to do in this situation, so I just buried my face in my hands as the girls kept laughing.

Morgan couldn't resist continuing. "We're going to give him a heart attack, Tay."

"Maybe we should get him a membership after all. That way he can't stare at our butts and maybe he can get one like mine."

"Ooh, I can get behind that. Quinn with a nice ass."

"Yeah, I bet you can 'get behind it,'" Taylor joked, and the two laughed and laughed. "What do you say, Quinn? Wanna come here with us more often? Get a nice ass for Morgan?"

"Get a nice ass?" I repeated cautiously, pulling my face out of my hands.

Morgan winked at me. "I like my boys with nice bums. Sue me. I haven't even seen your bum yet."

Both girls stared at me, smiling, waiting for me to answer. I coughed nervously but figured I needed to not take it so seriously. "Um... you can look but not touch?" I offered as a joke, and the two took it, laughing gently.

It was crazy to think about how mere days ago these two were furious at each other with me being the central plot to their little drama and now here they were, laughing and shoving their butts in my face. Although I certainly wasn't complaining.

***

Was this a date? I had no clue. Taylor was here, so that made it weird, but Taylor had this natural charm to her where sex was more easily brought up around her than when Morgan and I were alone. And, in hindsight, it suddenly made more sense operating under that train of thought that Taylor and I also ended up doing what we did at our study sessions.

Either way, even with me nervously pushing back, it ended up with us driving to Morgan's house. It's not like we had school tomorrow -- finals were over, and Morgan and Taylor wanted to celebrate. As for me, what could I do? My driver was dead-set on bringing both of us to Morgan's, and was clearly having none of it when I bashfully told her I should get going soon.

I internally snickered when Taylor dragged me inside and I saw Morgan's parents for the first time. They were exactly what one pictures when they're told to picture the most stereotypical white man-woman couple. Even their names were straight out of some kind of "this is the Nuclear Family" 50s period piece -- Art and Celeste. Art and Celeste Jones. Perfect.

"Oh now, who's this?" Celeste piped up with that kind of middle-age energy a parent has when their kid brings home a friend, especially a friend of the opposite sex. "Morgan, do you have a new friend?"

Morgan seemed more nervous than I'd seen her in a long time. The last time I'd seen her this flustered was before she told me she liked me. "Um, so, mom and dad, this is, uh, Quinn. He's... my boyfriend."

Both Art and Celeste paused, though Art quickly recovered and gave a warm yet confused laugh. "Boyfriend, huh? Did you ever think about telling us?"

"We haven't been together long," Morgan defended herself, still very flustered.

"Long enough that you wanted him to meet your parents," Taylor countered.

I heard a "Ha!" to my left and glanced over to an open-concept living room with Morgan's brother hanging out on the couch, doing something on a laptop, clearly listening in. Judging by the grin on his face, he was clearly loving something about this. Taylor was grinning back at him, clearly already acquainted with him.

Morgan continued nonetheless. "Now that finals are done, I was wondering if Quinn could just hang out for the night. We won't be too loud."

Celeste looked at Art with a classic 'concerned parent' look, then looked back at us. "Morgan, sweetheart, I'm not sure if your dad and I are too comfortable with a boy staying over in your room. If you could-"

"Oh, I'll be here too, Mrs. Jones!" Taylor piped up. I didn't know whether to feel relieved or annoyed. It was clear she was sticking up for us, but on the other hand... I kind of wanted some alone time with Morgan, and it was almost more annoying to know that Taylor could probably guess that. Still, maybe I wouldn't have gotten any alone time with Morgan in this house regardless.

"Well..." Celeste turned to Art and they murmured to each other a bit, then they turned back. "...Okay. You three have fun. Congratulations on finishing your finals."

Morgan smiled politely at them. "Thanks, mom." Without another word, she thundered up the stairs, with Taylor following close behind. Meekly, I followed, astonished how little her parents cared about talking to her. No real discussions about the finals, no discussion about how they clearly weren't comfortable with me here without some kind of caveat... Morgan even dropped a "boyfriend" bomb on them and they didn't even talk about it. Maybe Crystal was right, maybe a lot of this was culture shock.

Morgan and Taylor were so quick to get to Morgan's room that I almost missed them, and would have had to guess which room was hers. When I got there, I found them giggling and on the bed together, looking over something on their phones.

Morgan smiled at me and patted the bed next to her when I arrived, but Taylor barely acknowledged my existence. After she tore herself away from her phone, she looked under the bed and grabbed some kind of blueberry vodka, with 'Triple Eight' on the label. I was looking at her, but Morgan went back to her phone.

"This stuff -- Morgan! -- this stuff is the good stuff I was talking about, trust me. Locally made, Arin raves about it -- trust me." Taylor sported a grin and started to open it. "Are you ready to become a man, Quinn?" she teased.

Thanks to the gym visit, I was getting more comfortable with their joking. "I'll stay a boy. None for me, thanks."

"You don't know what you're missing. Cups," she ordered at Morgan. Morgan went to her closet and pulled out a few red plastic cups, handing me a third one.

"Just in case you change your mind," she told me, and shrugged. "Or if you want some water. I think there might be other stuff downstairs too."

"Thanks," I told her as Taylor poured herself a 'glass,' then Morgan.

"Fuck finals!" she toasted, holding her cup in the air.

"Fuck finals," Morgan chuckled, toasting to her. The two attempted to down as much of the vodka as they could, though Morgan quickly recoiled and came up sputtering. "Jesus," she muttered.

Taylor, though, kept downing the drink, drinking slowly but nearly downing half of the cup. Morgan shook her head, watching the scene before her. "I have no fucking clue how you do that..." Morgan murmured slowly, coughing once or twice from the drink she just took.

Taylor shrugged at her, then looked at me and winked. "I'm just talented," she said simply. "You may not like it, but like... I'm good at this shit." The two laughed.

I was starting to feel weird and out of the loop, so I decided to say something -- anything -- to stay relevant. "Do you drink a lot, Morgan? The last time I saw you drinking was in her basement."

Not the greatest thing to bring up since that was an awkward time for us, but I think Morgan knew I was just trying to stay in the conversation. She shifted her body from Taylor to me. "Nope, I really only drink with her and Crystal and Milo and the gang."

"And Lexi," Taylor laughed. "You literally only forgot Lexi."

Morgan simply laughed back, then resumed talking to me. "I think it's pretty clear I don't have a lot of experience with this kind of stuff. Not as much as..."

"...Not as much as me," Taylor said proudly, filling up Morgan's cup. "Okay, you gotta drink all that before thirty minutes."

I peered into the cup. The vodka only went halfway. "...Half a cup in thirty minutes?" I asked. "Why doesn't she just down it immediately?"

Taylor turned to Morgan. "He's so cute," she cooed patronizingly.

Morgan turned to me, holding the cup to my face. "Here. Smell it. You don't have to drink anything, but do me a favor and just smell."

Hesitating, I took the cup, and sniffed. The smell was halfway between glue and poison. I couldn't even smell the blueberries. "Ugh," I instinctively retched.

"Yup," Morgan smirked, taking the cup back. "That's why."

When I was a kid, my small exposure to alcohol was usually in TV shows, portraying alcohol as this amazing drink adults couldn't resist. So many characters loved it so much, and I figured it was because it tasted so good and happened to get you drunk. Now I was almost confused. "Does it taste as bad as it smells?"

Morgan side-eyed me, almost putting the cup to her lips. She smirked. "It also burns going down too. Za zdorovie!" She started drinking it slowly, matched by Taylor.

Taylor nearly finished her cup, setting it down violently and shivering, before breathing through her mouth a few times. "I think I need to, like, slow down," she commented sickly.

Morgan didn't return, still drinking. It was clear she was trying to match Taylor. Slowly, she did, finally coming up for air, clearly putting on a brave face yet feeling the same way. "Why, what's wrong?" she asked, pretending like it didn't even faze her.

Taylor shook her head with a smile. "You bitch."

"What's wrong? I thought you were good at this shit," Morgan replied with a sing-song tone to her voice. I recognized it from the last time she drank with Taylor that I saw. Still, I grinned and waited for Taylor's reaction.

"You suck," she laughed, filling up both cups to the halfway point. "Okay, both of us set it aside. You're not gonna look sexy when you're, like, barfing all over Quinn."

Morgan looked at me with a little smile. I smiled back and shrugged. "You stayed with me through worse," I joked and she giggled, turning back to Taylor.

The two of them talked for a little while, mostly about finals, getting to see friends over the summer, and not having to see people they hated ever again. High school girls were kind of characterized as hating other girls, at least in my experience, but it seemed like in this group at least they were way more preoccupied with hating boys. Girls were usually mentioned in the context of plans and parties they were going to. Boys were just badmouthed, apart for a few lucky exceptions, myself included.

It was clear that after a bit, the drinks started to take their effect. I recognized a few of the telltale signs in Taylor's performance, but the big giveaway was Morgan. The tipsier she got, the more she leaned in to me, until a full half hour had gone by and the girls resumed their drinking, with Morgan practically using me as her standing pillow.

I started playfully pushing back against Morgan, watching Morgan move back and forth like a sitting ragdoll. She eventually turned to face me, doing one of those exaggerated and big neck movements to shift her head that drunk people did. It looked like the drink was hitting her fairly hard. She was looking at me through half-closed eyes, but for the first time, not in a disapproving way.

"Hey," she murmured cutely in a soft voice. A higher-pitched voice, one I'd never heard from Morgan before.

"Hey," I responded with a light chuckle. "Having fun?"

"Mmmmmyes," she replied simply, throwing herself lightly at me. I did my best to catch her and as I did, she lightly kissed me on the lips.

"Get a room," Taylor quipped.

"We did, we're in one. You're just here too," Morgan fired back, turning her body back to Morgan. "Weird how the school slut is coming after me for this shit."

"I am not the school slut!" Taylor protested, drinking from her cup after. "Not my fault I have more experience with guys. Men just fling themselves at me. You'd better hope you can contain Quinn over there."

I laughed nervously, knowing that with our history, this subject matter could get ugly quickly.

Luckily, Morgan didn't really seem interested in taking the bait, if that was bait. "Oh my God, Taylor, listen. So, Quinn and I went out for our second date at the movies, and we totally did the thing."

"Oh my God, really?!" Taylor instantly got into it, whatever 'it' was. "Tell me all about it."

"Okay, so, I got the good seats..."

"The ones with the sound," I added proudly, just happy to contribute where I could. Both girls gave me some kind of look.

"Sound...?" Taylor asked.

"Don't listen to him. Anyway, so he just sat there and watched the movie for, like, thirty whole minutes before making a move."

Taylor looked at me approvingly and raised her glass to me. "Always such a gentleman, Quinn," she muttered approvingly, taking a sip. I looked back at her with confusion.

"He's on me after I kiss him, maybe once, and oh my fucking God Tay, his hands went -" She paused, turning to look at me. "I'd really like to tell Taylor about this. Just Taylor. Could I, please?"

I couldn't help but smile in disbelief at her. "Um, yeah, go ahead, we're in a unique situation," I managed, truthfully not knowing where my comfort levels were at but realizing this, for whatever reason, meant a lot to her.

She turned back immediately. "His hands went under my shirt! We're making out and I'm on his leg and he actually grabbed my boobs first and -- ugh! When I got home I, like, immediately masturbated."

I blushed, knowing I had an effect on Morgan but not quite that much of an effect. Taylor nodded approvingly. "Sounds like the Quinn I know," she joked. "You know who taught him how to be effective at grabbing them, right? You're, like, welcome, Morgan."

Up until this point it was clear Morgan and Taylor made peace with the past but Morgan couldn't hide the look on her face after Taylor made that comment. As the sober one in the room, I suddenly became aware that I probably should have spoken up in Morgan's honor but before I could, Morgan took about a shot's worth of her vodka and turned to my ear, beginning to whisper.

"Could I, like, make out with you in front of her, would that be cool?"

I paused. "...What?" I finally whispered back.

"She gets like this, and just, actions speak louder than... y'know? C'mon, if you want to I think it would be really... I think it would get to her." She smiled drunkenly at me.

"Can you consent like this?" I asked worriedly. "You're drunk."

"Quinn, we literally made out before when I was sober. This is fine," she clarified. "That stuff only applies to new stuff."

"It's new to make out with an audience," I countered.

She grinned. "Got me there. No, look, it's fine, just, hand me that water bottle over there."

"Why?"

"My mouth is gonna taste terrible, and you don't want that," she whispered, smiling. I smiled back. Always so considerate.

"Hello? Can I be part of the conversation too?" Taylor asked, annoyed, as I handed Morgan the water. She took a drink, swished it around her mouth for a bit, then swallowed, winking at me.

She turned back to Taylor. "Sorry, you wanted to continue talking about you doing shit with my boyfriend?"

Taylor lowered an eyebrow. "Aww, are you jealous?" she asked in a mock baby voice with faux concern.

"Are you?" Morgan asked her then turned around and attacked my mouth with passion. It was clear that in her drunken state she was sacrificing technique for eagerness, so as the sober one, I had to pick up the slack and make up for it, even in my state of slight shock. I kissed her back, my eyes remaining open in the sheer surprise of what was going on, long enough to see Morgan extend an arm behind her aimed at Taylor, flipping her off as she kissed me. I had to control myself not to laugh into Morgan's mouth as I accepted the situation and slowly got into it, kissing Morgan back and allowing her tongue access into my mouth.