Mutual Benefits Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the beginning of our kiss, Taylor scoffed and gave a small chuckle, but I noticed I didn't hear anything else from her. Frankly, I didn't care. I didn't get to make out with Morgan since the movie theater, so we made up for lost time. Morgan was very motivated to enjoy me and the alcohol meant that she wasn't holding back at all, kissing me and beginning to move her hands up and down my shoulders romantically yet hungrily. I was a bit more hesitant but soon I was mimicking her movements, moving my hands up and down her body too, remembering to keep it as safe-for-work as possible.

Apparently that wasn't a factor for Morgan. Mid-kiss one of her hands began travelling lower and lower until she found my rock-hard cock. As soon as her hand made contact my body jerked automatically and she broke off the kiss, taking her hand away from it. We looked into each other's eyes for a bit in shock but after a few seconds her gaze softened and her hand slowly returned to my cock, tracing its tent in my pants.

I gazed back towards Taylor, which was enough to make Morgan remember that there was a third party in the room. She stopped teasing my dick and looked back at Taylor, with what I could only imagine as embarrassment in her eyes.

Taylor had a small smile on her face, her eyes glossed over yet still clearly looking at us. When she saw whatever expression Morgan was giving her, she waved it off. "Whatever, I've seen it before," she said in what tried to come across as a confident voice. In reality it was a little shaky, like she had to clear her throat. "Just have your fun, who cares. I'm cool with it if you are."

Morgan looked back at me, eyes still half-closed, and a little unfocused. I clearly looked a little uneasy. "We don't have to," she whispered cutely, in that higher-pitched voice of hers.

"I'm more worried about you," I answered honestly.

"I want this. A lot," she admitted, blushing a little. "I don't care what else is here... you're here. And I'll stop anytime you ask me to." She looked down at my dick and shuddered. "This wasn't how I was picturing it, but..." She looked back up at me. "I kinda don't want to wait anymore."

I was losing my resolve more and more by the second. My gaze softened and I found myself slowly nodding at her to continue. Gleefully, her hands resumed its journey, travelling up from my leg this time. She got down on her knees and knelt before me as I sat on her bed, mesmerized by the sight. Her breathing was quickening. Her chest was rising and falling. She groped the outline of my cock and boldly grabbed at it, truly feeling me in her hands for the first time.

She stared at it openly, transfixed, experimentally grabbing at it and moving it back and forth. She looked up at my eyes and smiled a content little smile. I couldn't help smiling back, and nodded at her. She bit her lip and continued, moving her hand back and forth, trying clumsily to jack me off over my pants. It wasn't working that well, but the sight alone had me pulsing and throbbing, so that was definitely counting for something.

I was still a little nervous in this situation -- hell, I would have been nervous if we were alone doing this -- but I wanted to do this, for her. It was clear Morgan was more eager when she was drunk, but also more daring. She stood up straight on her knees, pulling me by the shirt down, into a deep kiss, thoroughly enjoying what she was doing. She was thoroughly enjoying me. When the kiss ended, she was blushing more profusely, her breathing a little quicker, as she slowly, delicately, almost teasingly, began to play with my fly. Biting her lower lip again, she looked into my eyes, searching for approval.

Fondling me over my pants was one thing, but this was another entirely. My first thought was to look at Taylor. Expecting a look of bewilderment, I was surprised instead to find a look of... intent on her face. She wasn't even looking at me, or at least, not in the eye. She was clearly staring between my legs, but once she saw I was looking at her, she tried to smoothly transition to looking away, but she did it in the most awkward way possible, staring out the window instead like she hadn't noticed me. As I kept looking at her, she maintained her stare out the window, but started to blush.

I looked back at Morgan and just stared, my heart thumping in my chest, as she pulled out my cock, inch by inch, looking it over. She smiled back up at me with her half-closed eyes. "I love it," she practically whispered, beginning to jack me off.

I threw my head back and moaned instantly, a little louder than I'd hoped. Taylor definitely heard. I had to contain myself or I'd cum instantly. Morgan, teasingly, moaned back, causing me to look back at her with a horny smile on my face.

"This is so fucked, you guys," Taylor's dry voice broke the tension between us.

Still pumping my cock with her hand, Morgan turned to Taylor and shrugged. "You didn't stop us," she told Taylor with her sing-song voice. "I even saw you staring at it. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you miss this and you want to do this almost as badly as I do right now."

Taylor laughed as if she was being challenged. "Big talk, slut. It sure seems like you're the one that wants me to do something right now."

Morgan raised both eyebrows at Taylor and smirked confidently, leaning back a bit. Taylor stared at Morgan for a bit, then at me, and got up, moving over to me and taking my dick in her hand, looking over at Morgan. They met eyes and began giggling, with Taylor starting to pump me.

I should have liked it. I really wanted to like it. From the moment Taylor got in on it, it started to feel... off. Wrong somehow. Morgan wasn't objecting, but that didn't change anything to me. I don't think I was uncomfortable because of Morgan, I think... this was a me thing. This was a thing I didn't want.

Within a minute or two of Taylor taking over, I had started to go soft, even while she was doing a good job jacking me off. She frowned in concentration but kept going, making me realize that I would have to speak up. I cleared my throat and said, "Uh, maybe we could do something else now..."

It was like a spell had been broken. Taylor looked up into my eyes and maintained eye contact for about a second before looking away from me and taking her hand off of me immediately. Morgan's eyes got big and there was a recognizable look to them -- guilt. Unmistakably guilt.

Taylor, of course, was too human for guilt. "I was just doing what it seemed like we all wanted," she began. "It was, like, pretty clear to me. I don't know what you guys were trying to do, but like, this is not on me if you can't keep it up."

"No, it's fine. Nobody's fault. Let's just... hang out instead or something," I replied as I awkwardly shifted my pants back up. "I did really enjoy it, but yeah. Just a little weird for me, that's all."

"Well, I think that-"

"And if it's cool, I'd rather we not talk about it. I'm not mad, I just want to move on. Now, preferably," I said, with a gentle tone, but still a meaningful one.

Taylor paused. "Well, what do you want to do?" she asked, moving back to the bed. "Just talk until we drive you back?"

"Taylor, we both drank way too much for that to even be an option," Morgan spoke for the first time since my objection. She too went back to the bed. Her guilty expression, however, hadn't changed. "He's going to have to sleep over."

Realization struck me. Mother was going to have my hide. "I'll need to call my mother," I muttered.

"Um, okay, so go do that... I'm going to talk to my parents." Morgan stood up, wobbling a bit but keeping her footing. "They're not gonna be happy, but like... we don't have a lot of options." I had a sneaking suspicion she wasn't heartbroken to get out of the room as soon as possible, if the lingering guilt on her face was any indication. Within seconds, she was out of the room.

I pulled out my phone and dialed my home's phone number, thanking goodness that it wasn't too late in the night. While I was dialing, I heard Taylor sigh twice, then she spoke.

"Are you not attracted to me anymore?"

For a second I didn't even remember I had a phone in my hand. I stared at the ground, my mind blank except for the lingering thought that she just asked that, and I was going to have to answer her. I considered lying, but realized that wouldn't get me anywhere, so I answered with as much honesty as I had in me.

"I... am. Sexually, I... yeah, I still am. I am still sexually attracted to you. I just... never envisioned... that a relationship... could even be like this. This is my first relationship, and... due to its unique nature, I... don't know how to proceed. I literally don't know how I'll feel about something like this until it happens. I'm learning about myself with everything we do. So, so far, what happened in the gym was okay. Whatever just happened now... at least in this point in time, that was too much. It's a little weird for me to do this stuff in front of someone else, but I think I am still sexually attracted to you."

Taylor gave a small smile and a nod in response to what I said, clearly doing her best to take it in. I finished dialing and put my phone to my ear. As I did, hearing the phone start to ring, I saw Taylor slide over to me, bring her hand over to me, and hover it above my crotch. She stopped, and looked at me for approval.

At first I was confused, but quickly it dawned on me that this was an ego thing for her. Not even in a negative connotation. It seemed silly, but this was important to her. I may have been the one with the dick, but... this was clearly more about her than me. Understanding that, I shrugged, doing my best to look nonchalant, and nodded. Equally nonchalantly, she began to rub my rehardening member, doing her best not to be too rough and make the phone call awkward.

Mother was absolutely baffled at me explaining my situation, and needless to say, not amused. It was almost nice to have Taylor's, um, "company" as Mother switched over to Mandarin and began yelling into the phone.

"You are telling me there is no other option?! Quinn, if you know they are getting drunk, you take responsibility! You tell them, 'no, I need to come home!' Like you promised! How can I trust you when you lie to me, Quinn? And don't think I don't see what you are doing! You tell me I can trust you won't be irresponsible when you sleep over with your one girlfriend Morgan and your other girlfriend Taylor, and both of them are drunk?!" Taylor was within earshot of the phone and could likely vaguely hear Mother's voice, so I was eternally grateful Mother was choosing to admonish me in Mandarin. Otherwise I would have had some explaining to do for that 'other girlfriend' comment.

Of course, I had no solution to give her, and nothing to offer but my apologies, so eventually, Mother had to accept that. She grumbled about this not being the end and a "serious talk" we'd have to have when I was back, then she wished me a good sleep and hung up. I sighed and laid back on the bed with my eyes closed, and Taylor's hand on my crotch.

"She seems like a handful," she mumbled.

"You're one to talk," I quipped to her.

I heard the door open and guessed Morgan walked in. If nothing else, if anyone else walked in, I would have felt Taylor retract her hand. In true Taylor fashion, in front of my girlfriend, she kept groping me.

I opened my eyes and looked at Morgan, who was smirking at us. "You two are so weird."

"We all are," Taylor purred, retracting her hand. I got up and kissed Morgan, and Taylor got up and closed the door as the gentle kiss got heavier until we were making out for the second time that night. What a fucking life I was living.