All Comments on 'Mutual Benefits Ch. 13'

by BashfulScribe

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Thank you. It’s great to see love and sex combined. Enjoyed this chapter 6 out of 5.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 2 years ago

I am loving the story,however,stretching it out with just 1 a month makes it difficult to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I appreciate the thought you’re giving to fleshing out the overall narrative of these characters, but personally just a lot of things are moving too slowly here. The eroticism that is present in these installments are just massively tamped down by the melodrama and teenage angst, Quinn is just not growing fast enough as a character, and we’re on the 13th chapter and there’s still been no real sex. I don’t know what your plan is for this series— I appreciate the relationships you’re developing here, but at times it’s like, when’re we moving on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stile one of the five best stories on thus site, if not the best.

I am finding more enjoyment of a story with a little erotica mixed in for flavoring. Brings out the best of the story itself.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

I am so into this story and I love it! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope there is more to cum! Going to be hard to wait another month!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any sane person would've walked out on these situations and relationships. Morgan and Taylor keep treating him like an idiot. It's toxic for no reason. Milo is being an asshole and nobody confronts him. In the end Quinn gets a blowjob, but there is way to much drama. I don't understand why Quinn is still with them. It's unsettling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep going bro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read all thirteen chapters in two days and I'm hooked, Morgan and Quinn are wholesome af but I think the story takes itself a bit too seriously with all the drama going on with the friend group. And since Quinn hates that kind of stuff, it'd be nice to see him annoyed at how stupidly dramatic it's gotten to remind the reader that it's really blown out of proportion. Just some thoughts, but otherwise it's great, loving all the chemistry!

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFover 2 years ago

I agree with anon. The idea that Quinn would remain in this ridiculous and toxic group dynamic strains credulity past the breaking point. I have abandoned the story. It’s clearly not going anywhere interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very engaging. I like the drama and angst, makes it a story and not straight-up sex -- I find the characters so much more gripping and interesting that way. Turns it from porn to erotica...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is SOOO good I keep waiting eagerly month after month for the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Milo shmilo. This character has been a net loss from "his" introduction. "He" is just a teen mean girl in drag. I couldn't get past the first half of page one.

No score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, I have been meaning to write a somewhat long appreciation post about this series for a while now, so here we go.

Thoughout the series, I find myself relating to Quinn in a lot of ways. Specifically our time in high school of course, but also my general childhood.

Of course, our life story's aren't identical, but I find a lot of similarities which make the story so much more interesting to me.

Quinn and I are both total nerds, had zero social interaction/life in our childhood/school (I had a few friends who were as quirky as me, but other than that, nothing, no parties, no social stuff, nothing), and both of us have zero social experience and are always quiet, always invisible to the point no one in class notices us, and when we speak it's a big deal because it doesn't happen often and half of the time we say something, everyone takes it the wrong way (apparently because we said it wrong, or with the wrong wording, or whatever).

So now that I have established how much I relate to this Quinn character, I can fully explain how interesting and amazing this story is to me.

For me, this story is like the fantasy every kid like me had. For me, this story is like the social life and social/sexual experiences I would have dreamed of getting when I was in high school.

But of course, that's not what happened in reality. So whenever I read this story I often place myself in Quinn's shoes, and imagine what it would have been like if I still had my original life story, but with Quinn's experiences as I am going through them (seriously, sometimes I get so attached to the experiences I have to go back and read the paragraph again because I realize I was daydreaming and not really reading the plot).

So basically, to make a long story short, the sexual stuff is nice, but that's not what really keeps me coming back to this series every month, it's the plot and events and drama and experiences I never got to have (and never will, unless someone has a time machine laying around).

Although, I must say I agree with most of the criticism here, the plot is taking too long to progress! I get that you are building drama and social events and I get that you are giving us all a very big tease to the final moment (you naughty naughty), but come on! I want to see Quinn getting it on already with someone! The tension is unbrearable, I swear at this pace Quinn is going to experience penetration by the year 2023.

Other than that, damn good story, damn good writing, and I find the plot especially relatable to my younger years in high school. Carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fuck whoever commented that transphobic shit

it's so nice to finally read a story where a trans person just exists as a normal person and not some taboo or fetishized thing. I wish there were more like it

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Done with the last posted chapter...am hoping more will be forthcoming, at some point...

The focal group does have some "toxic" aspects to it; however, even from my high school days in the '70's, and in a country other than the United States, I can tell you that the drama is only 'different', not less!! Humans have not really changed throughout history, it goes on and on...just a different generation, with the issues each sees as "important" to them...

Milo-piece of crap; do not care for the comment(s) about his being transsexual, 'he's is a person, who should be treated as such..."Sadie" should be abandoned, not recalled, and'he' should be reminded to act like a human being, not a DIVA!!

Quinn and Morgan...love how they have turned out...an example for the group, and for readers alike; COMMUNICATION AND LISTENING are paramount in an adult and healthy relationship, something being modeled by this young 💑 couple...GOOD ON THEM, and the author for writing such a great epic.

Looking for more in the future...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent authorship. Congratulations. I would encourage you to continue possibly both with this story - if you have more in you to give, but also others. The story development was good. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just amazing. Nothing more, nothing less

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm glad I continued reading. I'm glad that Taylor is redeeming herself, and I like Morgan's character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wasted my time

overcoatovercoatalmost 2 years ago

Why didn't Quinn or Morgan told Milo that Joel cheated on Taylor? That did not make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBashfulScribe@BashfulScribe
Just your average young man who thinks he can make himself into a writer. I'm interested in making longer stories where the sex is a part of the story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES