Mutual Benefits Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Morgan admitted.

"Can... can I..." Taylor mumbled.

Morgan looked at me. It probably was not a good idea to drink alcohol to help with sadness, but I wasn't sure whether it was wise to voice that here. She looked back at Taylor. "Look, Tay, I get that this is hard for you, but Quinn and I wanted one night, just one night where we could-"

"I won't butt in," Taylor protested. "I can s-sleep on the couch, and you and Quinn could have the bed..."

"I won't be staying tonight," I interjected.

Taylor looked at me with sad eyes. "You're leaving."

"He was already planning to," Morgan helpfully pointed out. "He's okay walking home. He says he likes it. It's why Doug and I felt it was okay to drink."

"Are you lying...?" Taylor asked innocently.

"No Tay, we're not," Morgan reassured her. "I'll get you a drink, okay?" She got to her feet, somewhat unstably, and leaned on my shoulder. "Watch over her," she whispered to me.

"How?" I whispered back, but Morgan was already leaving. I waited until she was out of the room, then squatted down to look at Taylor.

Watch over her, my ass. I had Taylor alone, and wanted to make good use of it. "Why is it so scary if Morgan knows about that in particular?" I asked. I didn't always have to know why, but here, I think I earned it.

Taylor looked up at me and sniffled a few times. "Sh-she cares a lot..." she began, realizing I wasn't going to let up. "About... the people she... loves most."

I stared at her for a bit, the cogs coming together. "You're worried she likes me more than she likes you at this point," I pieced it together, barely above a whisper.

Taylor didn't say anything. She just stared at me.

"And if you took advantage of me, even if I went along with it, she'll side more with the person she likes more," I concluded, standing back up. "And it'll be easier for her to cut out the one she likes less."

I could see Taylor's chest heaving. Something I said clearly resonated.

Against all odds, this was the moment I actually felt sorry for her. I shook my head slowly. "Jesus, Taylor, you're damaged. That's not how this works at all."

Taylor didn't get a chance to answer. Before she could, Morgan popped back into the room with two drinks, one clearly more full than the other. She gave the full one to Taylor and sat on the bed, keeping the other for herself. Understanding something transpired while she was gone, she turned to look at me.

I turned to the door and shut it, then gestured to both of their drinks. "Take a drink," I ordered both of them. They looked confused, but complied. I let a few seconds of silence hang in the air before looking at Morgan.

"When Taylor and I were fooling around-" I began, cut off by Taylor making a sound and moving towards me. I held up a finger and paused. "Taylor, one more interruption and I leave right now I'll call Morgan at a random time and tell her the whole story. And believe me, I'll be more generous telling it while you're here."

Taylor hesitated, then moved back, never saying a word.

I slowly lowered my finger and looked back towards Morgan. "When Taylor and I were fooling around, neither of us knew what we wanted. She was experienced, and I wasn't. It began under the guise of her teaching me, but it kept evolving. Eventually, Taylor found out she liked not being the one told what to do, for once. She used me -- no, that's not fair -- she used the sexual stuff we were doing as an outlet to get back at her asshole boyfriends for never treating her well. She wanted her control back. So she was in control, and kind of... dommed me, I guess. At its most extreme, she'd sit at one end of the room and order me to crawl to her, to... you know... eat her out."

I let some silence pass. Both girls looked at each other, but said nothing. "I always went along with it," I continued. "At the time I didn't see anything wrong with it. After the fact, I felt so embarrassed and ashamed about it... I felt like it was unfair to do that to me, when I was just learning what sex was. It felt like she was taking advantage of me, even when I was saying yes." I paused, and looked at Taylor. "And I think I'm not the only one that feels bad about it in hindsight."

You could hear a pin drop in the room when I paused. "The bottom line is, I learned about sex from Taylor. But I'm learning about communication, love, and healthy sex... from you." I turned to Morgan, then back to Taylor. "Because... I'm not too sure Taylor has learned any of that stuff from a boyfriend in the first place."

Taylor was crying again, but crying silently. I walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder, waiting for her head to rise. It took a full minute but her gaze rose to meet mine. I didn't have a sympathetic face; I wanted my words to speak for themselves. "I'm not angry at you," I told her. "I'm angry at everyone that did to you what you did to me. But it doesn't mean I forgive you."

I got up and turned to Morgan, who clearly looked some kind of angry at Taylor. "But also, this isn't your sin to forgive," I told her. "She's scared that if you knew, you'd walk out of her life forever. She thinks there isn't room for both of us in your heart."

"Quinn..." Taylor managed.

"I know what I'm doing," I told her. "On some level I get it. I feel like you do now, Taylor, constantly. I always feel like I crossed boundaries but never knew it before. I'm an overthinker. An obsessor." I looked Morgan in the eye. "Sometimes it has its benefits."

"I guess I didn't think that was a benefit that could apply to both of us," Morgan replied jokingly with a dry throat. "I'm allowed to be upset at Taylor."

"Yes, but only I get to forgive her," I clarified. "What she did, she did to me. You care about me, but you care about her too. I want to get over this with her on my own terms, even if you're only helping."

Morgan looked down and sighed through her nose. "I don't like it..."

"You don't have to."

"But okay. If that's what you want," Morgan acknowledged.

None of us said anything for a while. Eventually I turned to Taylor. "Do you want to say anything?" I asked.

She had finished her drink by now. "I don't want to s-stop talking to you, Quinn," she admitted. "Just... please, believe me. And I don't want to lose you, Morgan."

"I would have gotten angry, maybe even had a talk like this," Morgan objected. "I never would have left you."

I gave Taylor a smug look and she chuckled through her tears. "Shut up," she told me, shoving me playfully.

That was the last thing she said directly to me that night. Shortly after, Doug went to bed, so the three of us went downstairs to the couch, and the two girls made small talk until Taylor fell asleep -- surprisingly quickly, actually. Once it was clear she was asleep, Morgan motioned with her head to head back to the bedroom.

"What a soap opera," she commented.

"Yeah, no kidding," I replied. "I'm, uh, sorry for the big preachy speechy over there."

"It's not healthy to apologize for your feelings, Quinn," she replied, moving in for a hug. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah. I have been for a while. It felt wrong, but... you know, it wasn't violating. Not everything that feels bad is rape or something," I replied. "I would certainly not say Taylor raped me. And she seemed to care about consent too. She just... yeah. Control."

"Yeah," Morgan replied. "I assume that topic has... really turned you off, huh?"

I smirked. "Any reason why you're asking?" I asked with a twinkle in my eye.

"Well, I... Morgan huffed. "Yeah, I've gotten blueballed like seven times tonight. Sue me."

I pretended to think about it. "You know, I bet it would be really easy to get me back into the mood if you wanted..."

"You sure you're okay?" she clarified.

"Are you? You're... you've been drinking."

"Shut up, we both know I wanted you all to myself tonight since I was sober," she replied.

"Yeah, well..."

"Well nothing." She moved in for a kiss which I gladly accepted. Instead of the kisses being tame at first, Morgan demonstrated how desperate she was this evening, showing me that she really did want me this badly for hours. She moved in for the kill, using her lips and tongue to do battle with mine, passionately grinding herself up against me as our teenage hormones let loose with each other.

Shivers of excitement ran down my body as I felt my girlfriend grinding against me, and they only amplified when Morgan broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I want to please you tonight... I want to give you a blowjob."

"A-are you sure?" I asked, nervous. She stopped grinding on me and looked me in the eyes, biting her lower lip and nodding. She looked so beautiful like this. The most beautiful girl in the school. And she was grinding up against me, eager to suck my cock, moaning into my mouth. I was so fucking lucky.

"Oh, Morgan..." I was moaning as her kisses went from my lips to my cheeks, right down my jawline and neck.

She moaned back, when she could, when her mouth wasn't busy. She continued kissing down my body, over my shirt, before we both decided with a chuckle that that was dumb and removed my shirt, as well as opening my fly, making my pants more easy to access.

Once my pants were open, she paused. "Would you like my... my boobs out for this too?" she asked, a cute little drunken slur still on her tone.

I smiled in decision. "Actually... bottomless," I answered, gesturing to her pants. "I have a feeling at least one of us is going to be fingering you after this."

"Mmmh, I like that answer," she purred, already working her pants off. Pretty soon, her unshaven slick teenage cunt was staring me straight in the face. Even from my eyes' distance away, it was clear just how aroused she was. It helped significantly that she matched my look of lust with a look of her own. She wanted me. My dick ached and pulsed in my pants, and she only grew wetter and wetter.

Without another word, she sank down to her knees, with me getting in front of the bed, sitting down on it. Our eyes met as she pulled my dick out of my pants, and we just smiled warmly at each other, like a good couple. A power couple.

Once my cock was freed, she tore her gaze away from my eyes to look up and down my shaft. She was looking at it like it was the best dick in the world. I was stupid to doubt myself. I was focusing on the wrong things.

Morgan was a girl I could feel good obsessing over.

Still being tipsy, she did not start with subtlety, to the point of making my sensitive self almost jump with the sudden, borderline painful sensation. She hungrily licked me from the base to the tip, and finished off the lick with a gentle kiss at the end, which gave both of us a giggle. She licked again, moaning as she did, and then again, more eagerly. Before long the licks ended with bigger and bigger kisses, and it took a short amount of time for that to become her making out with my dick.

The feeling of a talented pair of lips on my cock was indescribable. I get that I'd experienced blowjobs before, but Morgan felt like a whole new experience. The amount of passion and teenage hormones probably didn't hinder anything. I couldn't hear it, but I felt myself talking, possibly babbling, as Morgan played with me. She didn't try to stop me, she didn't try to shush me. Hell, I think at one point she switched to a handjob and just... listened.

Her mouth skills were definitely something to be admired, as if I didn't know that from kissing her. I wish I lasted longer than I did, but to be fair, she was clearly good at this and I felt feelings for her I realized I had never felt for a person before. I could feel every nerve in my body tingling, and a wave of anticipation washed over me, like I was going over the hill of a roller coaster or something. I felt my body start to lose control, and my limbs shook. Morgan was noticing, and was really trying to make a good effort to go the last ten yards, which was definitely rewarded.

Sparks clouded my vision. I was cumming inside Morgan Jones' mouth. Holy shit. My girlfriend. My sweetheart. This was it. I made some vivid (and probably incoherent) sounds, my body spasming, my entire body lighting up like a firecracker on... well, on New Years.

"Oh my Godddd Morgan..." I moaned. "Fuck, you're amazing."

Morgan waited until the time seemed right to pop her mouth off of my dick and breathe through her mouth again. Tears were running down her eyes, but she was smiling. Happy. We both were. She got her partner to climax, like I did with her. Wasn't it a wonderful thing?

"I'm so happy I'm with you..." I said, just above a whisper, cradling her cheek. It seemed weird to get sentimental with cum leaking from the corners of her mouth and tears streamed down her face, but from the smile she gave me back, I knew it was a sentiment we both felt. I could have stayed like this forever. We hopefully could stay like that forever.

In that moment, everything -- Taylor sleeping downstairs, paranoid Joel, controlling Milo... all of it was secondary. What mattered the most was us. We were here, we were real, these feelings were real, and nothing was going to stop us.

That said, we were more than expecting a couple of... complications to pop up along the way.