All Comments on 'Mutual Benefits Ch. 14'

by BashfulScribe

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

I love this story. I appreciate the work you have put in in developing characters chapter to chapter- the mark of a very good writer.

Am looking forward to seeing how you develop the story. You are doing well. Keep on working on your craft

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was good. Took a long time to get to this point. But that's OK.

The slapping though????? Kind of came out of nowhere. I feel it took something away. Some dominance can be a turn on. The slapping in my opinion was a step too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God damn this was amazing.

The party scene had me so stressed out.

The sex scene was so great.

Just amazing.

AnnyomyAnnyomyover 2 years ago

Finallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....about time lol. AMazinggg

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No cap this is great writing a real joy to read. Good ride on emotions wish more then one POV was shown. Also believe that Quinn’s glo gotta be shown he getting clowned and walked in circles can’t wait to see him grow and become socially adept

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The long waits between chapters are worth it..

I would love to have the next chapter soon, but keep this level of quality writing up.

Thanks for the time and effort you out into this.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Jeez…….best one yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slapping ??? …. Ruined series right there right then

Fexif101Fexif101over 2 years ago

Your writing is amazing but I think I'm losing the story now because it doesn't really cater to the purpose why I started this series and why I became a fan of it. It really took a different turn. I still believe TAYLOR is the FEMALE LEAD bur I'm afraid you don't. I just hope you have plans to serve the real purpose of this series. I just don't want it to be another REAL LOVE ROMANTIC SOULMATE MADE FOR EACH OTHER kind of story. I loved it because of the development I was seeing in Quinn and Taylor's relationship. I am a bit disappointed to be honest that Morgan took his first. But I really really hope you will do the right thing.

Fexif101Fexif101over 2 years ago

No no no no no no man please bring the QUEEN back in the show. C'mon bro dont do this to me. Idc I want this story to be about QUINN n TAYLOR only. I came here just because of it's title and description.

MUTUAL BENEFITS

THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL NEEDS A STUDY BUDDY.

DON'T FUCK IT UP PLEASE

Bamo68Bamo68over 2 years ago

Best one so far, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wait was perfect. Great story the way it is so far!!!

Cal59Cal59about 2 years ago

The slapping seems totally out of character to me, personally I prefer him with Morgan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad to see Quinn stand up for his friends (however awkwardly), now if he only could stand up for himself...

He should have pointed out to Lexi how cruel she was being to him. I mean, how many years did they go to school together? All that time, he was a lonely nerd, no real friends, certainly no hope getting a girlfriend, while she was this cute girl with the popular crowd.

And now that he is with Morgan, Lexi suddenly tells him he could have had her if only he had asked?!? Which isn't true anyway, and she knows it. How would she really have reacted if this nobody who wasn't even on her radar had come up to her and asked her out?

I wonder whom she even really said that to. To him, or to herself?

Now, I get where poor Lexi is coming from. Looking for love in all the wrong places... or guys. I get she's sad and frustrated. But maybe if Quinn spelled it out for her, there'd be a lesson in it for her, too: She'd probably be better off not looking for a "meet cute" among the "cool" guys, but instead trying to see what's inside those whom she usually doesn't even seem to notice.

(And yes, I realize that there's my own frustration from youth talking.)

That said, I hope neither Quinn nor Morgan do anything stupid (or spend all their time in bed from now on). I absolutely adore them as a couple.

And please, don't change my man Quinn too much. He's still a nerd, been one his entire life, that's not something you shed within a few weeks (or ever) just because you're hanging with the cool crowd now.

*PN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I still have a lot of mixed feelings about this story, there are good and bad parts.

First, all the "he said/she said" teen bullshit doesnt do it for me. And Morgan and Quinn are weird together. She was gone the whole party. Where was she? With who? Very unlikely when you go to a party together. Then she returns all turned on out of nowhere, and on their first time, he starts slapping her. Just weird and out of touch. Quinn's confidence rises, but he is very frail. One angry word and he collapses. The build-up is nice and finally more sex is happening. Taylor's not out of the picture yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really, really appreciate how (from my perspective) you don't think in sterotypes. Whenever I write, I find myself coming up with characters that are so... rigid?

Like, for example, a shy girl is always shy in every single interaction that allows for it. I start writing with the trait, instead of just writing what I think she would feel like doing in that moment.

Er... that doesn't really make any sense. Oh well, it's whatever.

My point is, your characters are approaching the level of nuance of real people, and that's something I consider to be really, really hard to do.

They seem so close to real people to me that the slap didn't seem odd at all to me. In real life, people do out of character things all the time. Like when the ever-cool teachers get pissed off. Or that extremely quiet kid that you try to strike up a conversation with and it lasts half an hour because they're actually reasonably talkative if someone is willing to talk with them.

Quinn's mom... for me, she isn't an over-the-top sterotype at all; my mom is so much worse than that! I was a bit surprised when his mom was totally okay with him having more freedom, and then I realized I had an almost identical experience with my own mother.

Milo... well, let's just say I know exactly where he's coming from. I feel like I thought a lot like him when I was younger.

Your story is really fascinating. I usually hate drama because I find it unnecessary and easily resolved if someone would use half a brain cell.

However, the drama in your story actually MAKES SENSE, which I honestly didn't think was possible.

So yeah. Good job. And take care of yourself first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dont listen to the comments saying to bring taylor back to the front. Hated her guts, straight up toxic. Morgan is so much better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quinn already had Milo's number when he went looking for Taylor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not from the USA so I have no idea how true to life this is but... Is distribution of child pornography really just shrugged off like that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBashfulScribe@BashfulScribe
Just your average young man who thinks he can make himself into a writer. I'm interested in making longer stories where the sex is a part of the story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES