All Comments on 'Mutual Benefits Ch. 20'

by BashfulScribe

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
SirwhatzhisnameSirwhatzhisnamealmost 2 years ago

That was some pretty good closure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This almost seemed like the end of the story but if it was the end I wouldn't be against a sequel covering their college years if you wanted to do that.

pkp033pkp033almost 2 years ago

🔥🔥

finale..?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter! I hope this is not the end, even though Quinn has grown as a person

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 2 years ago

Thank you for the post. Was that an end or a transition?

uga2001uga2001almost 2 years ago

I loved the story and the drama. I would love to see the college years and beyond to see the characters grow thru the years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, not sure if I’m ok with this being an ending or to hear more about these two.

Not sure it I want more drama either.

Thanks for all the time and effort you’ve put into this.

Blunote39Blunote39almost 2 years ago

Please keep writing Quinn's story! But if this is the end, I'll miss these characters. Thanks for writing them up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A storyline that started nicely with a "Nerd helps hot chick at school and gets some action" theme. After that, way too much drama, poor communication and awkward behaviour, where it was often unclear what the problem even was. There was always something going on. After chapter 10 or so, i just scanned it, I couldn't take any more of the yada yada yada and illogical decision making. Probably it's just me, though. Other people seemed to like it.

Aok4962Aok4962almost 2 years ago

good story, not a good ending

qwer2468qwer2468almost 2 years ago

Sounds like that was the ending. Too bad. But it gives you time for your next terrific series. Looking forward to it.

David_BrockDavid_Brockalmost 2 years ago

I have yet to look, great story! But if this the end then it was totally disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story! I didn't know how invested I was in it until the break up chapter, made me feel really bad. I liked the story progression even thought the characters behavior was illogical at the times, I usually wrote it of on them being teenagers, esp. Quinn, who had zero experience with relationships in general.

Guess you're kind of sick writing about this guys and likely want to move on other projects, but it would be nice to have an epilogue or a whole new series about the main characters in college (unless keeping ending ambiguous was your goal all along).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story and have been following it for several months now. I like Quinn, Morgan and Taylor as characters and the journey they went on. Perhaps you could add a note to your bio or something similar to let us know if you have any plans for more stories about them or if you are moving on to new things.

Both are good by the way 😉.

Thank you for sharing these stories with us all.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

If this is the end, well done on a terrific story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck off man!

Where's the theme of the title mutual benefits. Fucking drama and dram and drama.

I loved the slow progression bw taylor and quinn just so you could fuck it up. Fuck off man fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope there's more to come. I'd really like to see where things go from here for Quinn, Morgan, and Taylor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this series. Will there be more of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great sex. Weak story. WAY too much drama

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Fuck fuck hate how it ended dam it but that is how it is I guess. Good story. Gave each chapter 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks!

afosi2604afosi2604over 1 year ago

One of the best submissions I have yet to read. Enjoyable. I wish I had left comments in each chapter. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i cant believe that one guy commented great sex weak story on chapter fucking nineteen. sure brah. super duper drama levels, but honestly, thats how high school kinda was. i actually really appreciated that all the characters didnt get along, and they didnt hash things out easy. and they did some things w.o thinking at all and others thinking too much. thats really how people are and how things happen. one of the things that stood out here was a distinct lack of 'baddies' besides maybe mitchell- too many stories are driven by conflict all directed against the one bad guy, with everyone coming together against them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Want to see more. Morgan and him need to become one.

Great writing job.

I could not put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could you do a postscript? Another chapter that's in the future so we could see what becomes of Quinn and Morgan? Maybe see if Kevin ends up with one of the group?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What an awesome story. Hope there will be more about them in the future.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms9 months ago

It was well written and really highlighted the angst of teenage drama. You drew the characters and their personal damage well. That being said, I never grew to actually like Quinn or the rest of the Shen family. In a nutshell, that is why I leave with a sadness that I didn't enjoy the story more. You have real talent and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for sharing with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBashfulScribe@BashfulScribe
Just your average young man who thinks he can make himself into a writer. I'm interested in making longer stories where the sex is a part of the story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES