Mutual Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eigengrau
eigengrau
167 Followers

Her thick dick, slowly rubbing against my prostate and her soft and now sweaty balls gently tapping my butt, which each time, almost sends me over the edge to cum.

Her well-toned stomach rubbing against my own stomach and the tip of my cock, the shaft enveloped between her smaller and semi-muscular body. Her tits rubbing against my own nipples, causing immense amounts of pleasure that I never knew existed for me.

Then she's kissing me. Slowly and methodically like her fucking. Pulling back ever so often to smile at me and ask if I'm doing well.

I realized that this girl wasn't fucking me.

She was making love to me.

Then it all hit at once. She was in love with me.

She didn't care that I accept Vera, she wanted me to see her how I saw Vera. Why she was so close to me when we had these movie nights. Why she'd sleep with me and why she's always have this big smile, and why she would always treat me like a prince each time I saw her.

How could I not see it? A blind man could see that.

As our sweat mixed, I was at final end.

"Anla, I'm gonna—" I groaned

"No need to say it. Where do you want to come?" I say between gentle thrusts.

"I don't care, I just wanna cum."

"Then here's a better question." she said slowing down so I won't cum on ourselves. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Inside me, please." I croaked.

"Lovely. I'll fulfill it, sweetie."

Baby, sweetie. I like those names.

She starts to thrust just a tad bit faster but still isn't anywhere near pounding.

"I'm gonna cum, baby." she tells me.

"Go ahead."

Right as I cum, I see her grab my face and brings it towards mine.

"I love you so much, Kira. If only you know how much."

Then she grounded me hard. I felt her spunk lay waste to my insides, her sweat reeling my room. Our cums mixing into a homogenous mixture of lust and desire in our stomaches as she pulled out a bit.

"I'll see you in the morning." she smiled.

Then it faded into a saddened face.

"Good luck on your date with Vera."

***

The day of the date came and though I was at Vera's house, hanging out and chilling with her, my mind was elsewhere.

I was thinking of Anla since that night. We haven't seen each other since. The love she showed me super exceeded anything this girl was showing me.

Vera was nice but she definitely wasn't for me.

As Vera was getting down with her story about the missing panties at a trip for her dancing contest, I laid to her thick.

"Hey Vera. I appreciate you hanging out with me and I know I asked you out but, I don't think we're compatible."

"I see. " she says. "Is it because I'm tr—"

"Nope, not at all. I knew beforehand, and it didn't make me want to avoid you."

"Then what is it?"

"I won't lie to you. I now have a friend who's on my mind. She meant a lot to me and I feel like I may have messed up our friendship."

"Oh." she said. "I see, I understand. Thank you for telling me. Sometimes I think guys see me as a fetish. They usually hit and run, and I hate it. I felt like you were different."

"I get that."

Just then, I got a nice idea.

"Say, are you open to anyone? At least who you feel won't just hit and run." I asked her.

"Yeah, who do you have in mind?"

"My friend, Shane. Dude has a heart of gold, and he really likes you."

"Oh, Shane!" she said excitedly. "He's kinda cute."

"Woah, you think that?"

"I mean, yeah, it's just... He always seems so sad somedays. I just never get it."

I bit the bullet. I told her why.

"He's never dated. It started to get to him lately."

"Awww, fucking jocks. Why don't they understand people go at their own pace? Wait, does he know?"

Oh, shit, he doesn't.

"I don't know, if you don't mind, can I ask him if that's an issue?"

"Yeah. Go ahead. Thank you for today, despite the way it turned out."

***

Of course, I told her Shane and he was ecstatic. He thanked me countless times. I told him that she was trans and what that would mean, but he said he wanted this as well and that he didn't care.

Fast forward a bit, and Shane made a big impression on Vera. He nailed the first date and more followed. He got her into the games he liked and slowly over time, Vera fell in love with Shane. He was at all of her dance shows and even though she was still very popular, she would openly show her affection for Shane wherever they were.

They've been dating for a month at this point, and it made me so happy to help my man out.

***

Anla hadn't come over in nearly a month by this point. It wore heavy on my heart, so I decided to text her if we could meet up. She responded and decided to meet up at the park right behind my house, since my mom was home today.

As I sat on the swing, my heart dropped as Anla walked towards me, now seeing how beautiful she truly is.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey... so what's on your mind?"

"You left because of your feelings for me, right?"

She sighed, then looked down at the ground as she took her seat in the other swing.

"Yes. I just really like you, and I knew that you had your heart set on Vera."

"Vera is with my friend Shane now."

Her face lit up, but with a twig of anger.

"She cheated on you?"

"No. I asked her to give my bud a chance instead of me."

"But why? You sounded so happy to have that date with her."

"I think you know why." I said, now holding her hand. I realized I liked you."

She was speechless, but I could tell she was very happy. "So you actually want to give me this chance?!"

"Of course." I said planting a kiss on her forehead.

She then hugged me and grounded me against the side of the swing set.

"Thank you. I promise to be the best girlfriend I can possibly be!"

"I know you will. I'll be the best boyfriend for you too."

We walked back to my house, hand to hand, and I introduced my mom to my new girlfriend. She was ecstatic, saying she knew this was gonna happen the whole time and so happy for the both of us.

She told me she was taking my sister and herself over her friends house, and then she was going out with friends.

So we had the house to ourselves.

Before I left, my mom brushed past me hard and I felt something enter my pocket. I pull it out and it's a condom.

"Awww, she knows!" Anla said undressing as we got to our bedroom.

"Sadly, we won't be needing this." I said putting it on my nightstand.

***

In the time it took the sun to go down after my mom left (give or take a few hours), Anla and I were at each other and devouring each other.

She gave me head, I gave head, we made out, and she fucked me the way she always did. That slow, loving fuck.

I had came a few times and the streaks are still visible on her tummy. She had came inside of me a few times and each little thrust she did, I could feel it.

She even allowed me to titfuck her, pushing her big breasts together and giggling as I erupted between and onto of my her breasts.

"Can you lick off?" she asked seductively.

"Duh!" I said, slurping up my own seed as she moan and held her cock trying to cum again on herself.

The night was still young and we both wanted more.

I had a suggestion.

"Hey, Anla..."

"Yeah, babe?" she said playing with her monstrous meat stick.

"Do you mind if I ... If I top this time?"

"Oh!" she said shockingly.

"Just this once, and if you don't like it, we'll never do it again."

She say there, still playing with her dick and deep in thought.

Then she gave her answer.

"Y-yeah, sure. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit nervous."

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Because I've never been fucked before. I don't even know what I like as a bottom." she said with a tiny bit of sadness.

"Hey, remember when you topped me? I had never so much as a finger up there, and you were able to fuck me first time."

She smiled. "You're right."

"Don't worry, I got you. Promise?"

"Promise!"

I'll spare the details of me and her getting her acclimated to my fingers and to the part right before I fuck her. She took both of my fingers with ease.

I didn't eat her ass. Yet.

As I sat there between her, looking down at this beauty of my girlfriend, I couldn't help but ask.

"How did you get your body like this?"

"Hmm? What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean, your tits. They're so big, soft, and plump now, and yet I don't see any scar marks. They've even gotten a bit bgger since last time.

And your booty, it looks so much fatter and juicier than it did a month ago. I know this is a stretch but were you born like this?"

She looked away and then looked back, and smiled at me. "Hormone therapy is doing wonders! They said that I'm responding so well to it that I may not need to have implants anywhere."

"Well, that's awesome." I say, planting a big kiss on her lips.

"Ready?" she asked me.

"Ready."

I quickly lift her up and eat her ass a bit. She moans into the pillow and I lick every crevice of her big, delicious ass and slapped it as I finished. She yelped a bit.

I turned her missionary, and pushed forward.

I can see she's struggling with my size, her face full of intensity.

I picked her up and held her in my arms, still inside of her, her ass and thighs on my lap, and her legs wrapped around me.

I look her into the eyes. "I won't hurt you, okay?"

"You're so sweet." she said with a smile.

I laid her back down and pushed forward, until I felt my balls slap her ass.

Then I did what she did to me. That slow, intimate fuck.

She moaned a few times and I felt her cum between my stomach and herself without warning a few minutes in.

She grabbed my arm to get my attention.

"Everything okay?"

"Everything is fine. This feel fantastic. I came too! It's just..." she said, her voice trailing off.

"Just what?"

"I don't think I'm an exclusive top, maybe a vers, I'm glad you wanted this. It feels so much different than with a dildo."

"Aww, no problem! Glad you like this."

"However..."

"However?" I say almost coming to a halt but she eggs me on to continue.

"I think I like it ... Rougher, for me being bottom at least."

"Oh." I said understanding what she meant. "Like hair pulling, name calling...?"

"Maybe hair pulling, no name calling because I know I'll take it heart, but I just want to ... Dominate me. Put me in my place, please."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I think doggystyle may be a good choice."

"Yeah." I pull her in for another kiss.

Her scent is so mesmerizing. I couldn't help myself.

I started sniffing her whole body. From the crook of her neck, to her armpits, down her bellybutton, her sweet-tasting ass, and her dick.

She giggles and warns me. "Stop, I'm pretty sure I don't smell so good now."

"True, but it's your scent so it's amazing."

"You big goofy!" she giggles.

We play for a while longer before I pin her under me. She stares at me seductively, her big dick coming to full mast as she looks all over my body.

"Make me yours." she said, her voice very low.

"Of course, I will. Turn over."

She turned over and go on her all fours in the blink of an eye. She starts to sway her delectable booty back and forth, her fat balls slapping gently against her thighs, and her massive dick touching the bed.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Ye—"

Then I pushed forward without warning and started to pound her. I was skeptical about this because I didn't want to hurt her at all. But I was relieved to hear her soon after.

"Oh, my god, Kira. I love this. Harder, harder!" She moaned into the pillow.

I went harder as she wanted, my balls slapping hers at a rate hat I felt like could cause some damage.

"How are your balls?"

"They feel amazing. You're not hurting me at all, baby, you're fine. It feels so fucking good." she says looking back at me, her eyes so full of lust.

I go even harder and I feel her ass clench and unclench my length over and over again. I look past her and I see her dick spurting her girl cream onto the bed sheets.

"Keep going, Kira! Keep going until you are satisfied." she said between my thrusts and me pulling her hair a bit, but I stopped.

And so began the ten hour fucking session.

We were no longer tired and we were no longer ashamed of continuing even when my mom came back home from hanging with friends. I'm sure she heard us but she never interrupted us.

My room reeked of musk, sweat, cum, and sex, and we were both intoxicated by those smells. Her brown hair was matted down, and her body still glistened with a dull shine of sweat.

Truly a goddess.

After a little rest session, we threw on our clothes.

We got up and headed downstairs to my mom, making breakfast. We sat and ate in silence until my mom walked past me and Anla.

"Oh, you two need to hit the showers!" she said to both of us.

"We know, Ms. Norrigan." Anla said with a big smile on her.

All my mom did was smile. She knew what we did, but she knew everything was okay. She knew Anla enjoyed it.

We both hit the showers, bathing each other and laughing while doing so.

We go back to our room, where the smell is dying down a bit. We turn on the TV and watch cartoons.

Anla turns to me. "So we're a vers couple, right?"

"Yeah."

"That's cool. Last night was amazing. I never knew I'd like anal that much."

"Me either, but here we are."

She looks away, obvious something on her mind. "Is it too early to say I love you? You've only be technically dating for a day now."

"It's okay to say you love me. We've known each other for years, it's not we just met."

I continue. "So yes, I love you too."

She jumped excitedly and hugged me tight.

"I love you too, Kira!" she screamed for the whole world to know.

***

Me and her dated for a few years.

Then we got married!

Sex still was great in our early years and we ended up trying things we never would have of, like chastity cages and frottage and balljobs.

As we grew older, we wanted kids so we adopted two wonderful little girls. Our daughters. We show them so much love and seeing Anla smile and show them how to be a proper lady makes me so happy.

We're currently in our late 30s and both of our children are going off to college. We're so proud of them!

I couldn't have done this without Anla.

Love you, babe.

eigengrau
eigengrau
167 Followers
12