All Comments on 'Mutual Fulfillment Ch. 02'

by GreatWhiteNorthern

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KevinLDjerfKevinLDjerfalmost 3 years ago

Give me more, great short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still a good premise.

Sex is still rushed. Why did they hve to hurry because parents were coming home? If it started out that way, why couldn't the parents call to say they'd be late? That'd give them all the time in the world.

Needed more foreplay. Needed him playing with her boobs while she played with his cock. Then moving on to her pussy. Lots of touching and fingering before using his mouth would have been nice. After some fingering he could have sucked on her fingers to get a taste of her. Perhaps she could have been the one to finally ask him to use his mouth because she was getting so close to orgasming, and she really wanted to feel/experience his mouth on her pussy and cum on his tongue.

And, do you know a guy who thinks about and calls his cock his "manhood"? I never did.

You described her pussy as" "Puffy pink lips were peaking out..." You meant PEEKING.

Four stars.

And what was her pussy like? Shaved? Trimmed? Bushy?

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 3 years ago

Nice steady progression of the story, I like it. Look forward to your next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreatWhiteNorthern@GreatWhiteNorthern
Crazy Canuck wondering the USA! Looking for new friends to share some fun, adventure & ideas.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES