Mutual Fulfillment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No more, no more!" she panted. "I'm too sensitive down there!"

I continued kneeling before her as she tried to catch her breath. I was just enjoying the sight of her beautiful pussy staring me in the eye. Her breathing began to slow and she pulled me up. She pulled me close to kiss me long and hard. My cock leaked cum onto her stomach as it poked her in the abdomen.

"Oh, God! It's getting really late, but I've got to taste you in my mouth again!" Janice said.

Her desire had reached a frantic state!

We changed places and Janice dropped to her knees in front of my cock. Before I could say anything, Janice had me in her mouth and was running her tongue back and forth and around the head of my cock. Her one hand pumped my cock while the other hand massaged my balls. Within what felt like seconds, I blasted another load of cum into her mouth, but this time Janice didn't jump back. She licked and sucked my cock with gusto as she swallowed my jism and smiled up at me. It was the most erotic moment of my life!

Janice stood up and kissed me deeply and then ordered us to get busy washing up. I quickly soaped her up as she returned in kind. Our hands ran all over each others body as we used the time to feel each other up as we lathered each other. We were both giggling and enjoying the sensations but finished our shower and got out. Janice again kissed me deeply before she grabbed her stuff and left for her room.

I bent down to get my stuff and discovered Janice's panties stuffed within my clothes. I couldn't help but lift them to my nose and inhale the odor deeply. What an incredible smell as I remembered the taste of her sweet nectar as I felt my cock twitch slightly. I knew I had to have more. I was a sexual beast awakened from my slumber. What an incredible day!

I had no idea how today had happened or how far things would continue to go with Janice & Cindy, if at all? But I was certainly looking forward to the finding out.

12