Mutual Interests

Story Info
Rest and Relaxation.
12k words
4.63
3.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
368 Followers

Scenario

Ned sat, coffee in hand as he watched the morning sun twinkle off the lightly rippling swimming pool water. This sunrise view from his bungalow, one of eight that encircled the central pool and spa at an undisclosed tropical resort, was a refreshing time for him.

Last week, he had been provisionally relieved of his grueling TWA co-ed training, tune-up, and evaluation assessment schedule and allowed to seek a couple of weeks of rejuvenating rest and relaxation here. Likewise, a rotating troupe of high-profile female personalities were taking brief breaks from their glitzy but soul-draining vocations.

Ned and the girls had Mutual Interests for rest, relaxation, and fun during these clandestine retreats, a fleeting sanctuary from the merciless demands of their professional handlers.

Monday -- Jayde, Sports Announcer

The post-match tie-breaking shootout was almost over and neither team had scored a single goal during the regular time or double overtime. One last attempt was teed up and the muscular player and tense goalie eyed each other across the open field.

The striker launched towards the ball and swept a mighty kick. The ball shot like a bullet towards the net and the ill-fated goalie misjudged its direction. The back of the net fluffed on impact in conjunction with the crowd's mighty roar.

The camera angle moved to Jayde standing on the sidelines with her foam balled microphone near her chin. She chattered excitedly in Spanish, almost drowned out by the noise. But her face was cheery and bright at the unexpected upset by the home team. Now, it was on to the championships.

But first, Jayde must detour to the locker room for the obligatory post-game interviews and it was not her favorite duty. The cameraman lugged his heavy equipment behind her as she model-strutted in her high heels. His task was lightened by the view of her sashaying ass in the tight pencil skirt, the sexy waddle that every European female reporter implicitly imitated, giving a natural boost to their public popularity.

She paused at the pedestrian gridlocked locker room door. The boisterous laughter flowing from inside had been well earned by the underdog home team. No one expected them to hold the competition at bay and the post-game tie-breaking goal seemed like a miracle.

Jayde gripped her microphone, took a deep breath, and pushed through the crowd at the door, trailed by her cameraman. Near naked dancing and high-fiving men greeted her entrance. The room was thick with sweaty bodies and dank odors; effusive of a working man's world.

She turned her back on the scene and began her monologue into the camera lens. Halfway through her second sentence, a large hand reached under her arm, around her chest, and squeezed more-than-a-handful of boob through her tight packed sweater. She flinched and yipped at the surprise clench and nearly dropped the mike.

Turning around to face her groper, three well-built shirtless athletes grinned back at her, silently challenging her to identify her attacker. Then they chanted in unison.

"One... two... three!"

The husky rookies ripped off their waist towels and gave the live viewing audience the full Monty. The amused camera operator played along, zooming in and panning across the prominent penis panorama.

Jayde regained her composure and her control of the cameraman. As if this behavior was nothing out of the ordinary, and often enough it wasn't, she strolled into the center of the locker room and continued her interviews.

She caught the attention of a group of even-tempered older players and got the requisite interview responses that every win was important but never guaranteed. The experienced teammates thanked their god and their fans for their undying support.

Having gotten what she came for, and initially, more than she wanted, Jayde retreated to the safer exit corridor and fresher air. The TV pair packed up the remote newscast paraphernalia and headed outside the stadium.

The fans were dispersing from the parking lots, cheers and celebrations just beginning as they headed for after-hours watering holes. Jayde said her 'good nights' to her support crew and drove off alone, rubbing her sore breast gingerly, hoping it wasn't bruised. She headed for the airport and a much-needed vacation from this crazy sports-cast business.

The next day, she lay on her back, happily sunning at the exclusive tropical resort, and relieved to find her bare boobs were unblemished.

Ned also thought her breasts were unblemished as he spied her from inside his porch panel sliders. In his opinion, they were not only unblemished but very bodacious. There was a visible slump as the fleshy masses assumed two torus-shaped mounds on her chest. The large dark nipples faced up and a little to the side, natural reposes for such generous gifts of god.

He slid the door open and walked quietly towards Jayde. Stopping just as his shadow crossed her face, he saw her open her eyes and look up. Her lips cracked a smile of recognition.

"Hello, sir. I hoped you would be here this week."

They were prior acquaintances. Jayde had made use of the tropical paradise and its special services many times. Ned had not always been in residence when she visited before, and during his absences, his associates had nimbly serviced her rest and relaxation needs. But he was here now and ready to perform. He knelt down and retrieved a bottle of suntan lotion.

"Better be careful; the 'girls' might get a sunburn."

It was a cheesy excuse to do what they both wanted done. He slicked his palms and began kneading the balm over her generous malleable boobs. He took extra care on her nipples and gained the predictable raising of nubs and bumps.

Her flat stomach and toned thighs got their share of attention. Pausing briefly, he pulled the strings of her thong, exposing her vulva. His fingers worked the labia folds and Jayde moaned quietly in pleasure at the sensual massage. She was eager to commence her habitual R&R routine.

Standing, Ned dropped his shorts, exposing his long, thick tumescence. He nonchalantly crawled between her widened legs. Her arms opened to welcome his advance. His mighty cock slid through her oiled pussy lips and they exchanged smooches in the morning sunshine.

Jayde adored the sensation of Ned's cock sliding home, deep in her cunt, where she wished it could always be. The horny young studs she encountered around the stadiums and studios, the occasional few she let believe she was succumbing to, thought their spontaneous quickies were the ultimate pleasure. And for them it probably was. But she never peaked during their self-absorbed dalliances.

Instead, she relished a mature alpha male like Ned manhandling her body with sensual expertise, igniting her sexual cravings with extended foreplay before his cock smoothly massaged her inner membranes and nurtured her passions.

Like now, when Ned's thick manhood sluiced around in her slippery tunnel, building both their furors until this vacation kickoff fuck ended in a mutual orgasm. As they lay in the post-coital glow, Ned gave her an assurance.

"That should hold you until later."

She took a deep breath and sighed, murmuring her satisfied response.

"Not too much later, I hope?"

He pulled his dwindling cock out, stood, and leaned over her, lifting her in a two-armed cradle. Stepping to the pool edge, he ignored her thrashing arms and legs and her "no...No...NO..." before tossing her high above the cool water. Her body slammed flat on the surface and her screech was muffled when her head went underwater. Ned jumped into the refreshing pool after her. He steadied her when she surfaced and they sputtered, laughed, and giggled while clinging and floating together.

The remaining day was a series of playfulness, in and out swims, laying on the chaises, drying until the next pool cooling off, and catching up on life since their last encounter. Ned mentioned the locker room flash and she confessed that it was not a first for her and probably not the last. She was always a target of such immodest shenanigans.

She asked him to come to her bungalow for dinner. It would be a simple meal from the resort's catering kitchen. She winked and promised a special dessert as she strolled away to prepare.

Ned arrived at the correct time, wearing pressed white shirt and shorts. Jayde wore nothing but a fluttering translucent robe, a pretense for shielding her luscious curves but deliberately ineffective. He savored the see-through view.

As promised, it was a simple meal: a salad, smoked salmon, cheese, and sangria. They hardly talked as they ate, eyeing each other with smiles and nods. Jayde rose and sashayed around the small table. Ned pushed back and she sat sideways on his lap.

They smooched, his hand fluffing her spectacular boobs through the silky fabric until he tunneled inside for a real feel.

She stood and pulled him up, her robe hanging open. She unbuttoned his shirt and shorts, letting them fall to the floor. She shrugged off her own cover.

The paramours eyed the other up and down and then fell into a kissing bare-skinned hug. No more words were needed as they retired hand in hand to the bedroom.

She fell back on the bed and pulled him along, guiding his hips between her spread thighs. She crab-walked backward to get to the mattress center. He followed her there and kept going, posing his cock at the entrance to her waiting cunt. They paused to smooch and he pressed lightly, feeling her hands grip his ass and pull him in. He settled deep as she moaned at the thick penetration. She waggled her hips, conveying her need for him to continue. He did and she moaned again at the sensations.

The strokes were gentle, long, and sensuous. They both murmured and moaned at the passage of slick flesh against slick membranes.

Ned held his ejaculatory impulses under control, despite the marvelous vaginal caresses on his cock.

Jayde breathed deeper and her body's rock and roll motions under him got more frantic. She arched her back and cried out her ecstasy. Ned let go and spewed mighty gobs of spunk in her womb, hearing her whispers of answered need.

"Yes... YES... OMG... that feels SO good..."

Their mutual body tingles slowly dissipated and they cuddled, for quite some time, still conjoined at the middle. Ned broke the reverie.

"I hope your stay with us will be satisfactory."

"I have no doubts it will be just as wonderful as ever. Especially with you here this week."

They rolled into a spoon and drifted off to sleep, a good start to Jayde's week of rest and relaxation from her hectic public persona.

Tuesday -- Kiki, Exotic Travel Journalist

The TV's blue glimmer filled the living room of Ned's bungalow. The cable program, a late night exotic travelogue, showed another kinky adventure by its star reporter, Kiki. Her serial shtick was to become a member of staff at the target locale and experience the real behind the scenes workings of the organization's employees.

In tonight's episode, she was functioning as a topless floor waitress in a Macau casino. And she was attracting a lot of attention.

Her Hawaiian heritage gave her cover, appearing Oriental enough to blend in while being subliminally exotic with her coppery skin tone and rounder western infused eyes. The shelving corset and high cut thong did nothing to conceal her rounded ass and boobs, elevated to more convenient heights by her high heeled shoes. The wealthy Asian gamblers were nonplussed about freely fondling her plush treasures whenever she was within reach.

They came to this immorality mecca to relax from their overbearing business stresses. And they expected Kiki, one of the casino's newest readily available female staff, to assist their recreational quest, either now as a lucky talisman when she occasionally rolled their dice or later when she rolled her ass beneath them in bed.

Allowing the manly fondles was just one way, in addition to her visual allure, of guiding their after-hours selections to her. Those end of shift decisions were only a few hours away.

Kiki ran a whispered undercurrent of dialog while her surreptitious video assistant held her in shot with his obscure shirt button micro-camera. A cumbersome camera crew would defeat the reality TV show aura her covert scoops strived for.

The half hour show was saturated with details. Ned watched as she hopped a step from a saucy pinch to her ass, nearly spilling the drinks on her serving tray. He watched her puff on a fistful of dice and rattle them down the table. The boozy bettor had an arm slung over her shoulder. One boob bobbled when her throwing arm shimmied her chest while her patron's shoulder borne arm held his hand at a convenient angle to cup the other one for extra luck.

And Kiki was undaunted with courage and curiosity, accepting a Japanese honcho's offer, stated more as a mandate, to share his bed at the end of her shift. She toddled along with him to the resort's top floor suite.

While he was distracted in the bathroom, she secreted a hidden camera to record the entire supposedly private encounter: her coy strip off, unclothing the privileged male, sucking his cock to hardness and his robust penile rampage in her juicy little cunt.

Ned unconsciously stroked himself as he watched the coital finale to her adventure. Naturally the film was lower quality due to the miniaturized equipment. But in a post-production breakout, Kiki gave an after-action rundown, sharing tidbits not quickly evident in the real time filming.

These were the outtakes where she did spill the drinks when suddenly goosed. And the wad of cash she had been gifted by her exhausted top floor paramour. The epilog was presented nonchalantly, still in character and costume, with her broad brown nipples exposed above her tit boosting corset uniform.

She confessed with a serious tone that the casino officially frowned on the after shift practice. But her amused face leaned into the shot, and in a conspiracy laced whisper, she said they looked the other way. They were fully mindful that their lavish spending customers expected lavish customer service.

Ned flicked off the tube and sat for a moment in the darkness. He was still idly fingering his erection. Then he rousted himself for the short journey across the pool deck to the backdoor of Kiki's bungalow. She was his assigned comfort mission tonight.

Of course, the door was unlocked and Ned slid it aside, entering her dwelling and closing it behind him. The interior lights were off but the central pool lights softly glowed through the slider. The bedroom door was half ajar and Ned pressed it wide. Kiki was lying nude on the bed, her gorgeous form also lit by the same pool light glow.

He stood tall and still at the interior threshold, a long momentary pause to survey the task before him. She tilted her face towards him.

"What kept you? I've been waiting."

"I was enjoying one of your shows."

"Oh? Which one?"

"The topless Macau casino."

"Oh, that's one of my favorites. I still get wet remembering it. That man's cock and balls were unquenchable. He came at least four times, I lost count at three."

She gave a coy wink towards her midnight date and quipped a saucy invite.

"Up for a challenge?"

Ned shed his shirt and shorts, kicked off his sandals and strode naked towards Kiki. She rolled sideways and smoothed the sheets where she beckoned Ned to lay down beside her. He mounted the mattress and lay on his side facing her.

Gravity lolled her breasts earthward; not saggy, just slouching sideways with their fullness. He pushed his palm underneath and lifted the bottom one, the mass indented fluidly across his hand and the top one bulged as well. Ned popped his palm and the fleshy pair jiggled in unison. Kiki voiced her query.

"Like 'em?"

Ned continued to play, intending his continued groping to be his affirmative response. She held his hand to her breasts as she leaned in and kissed his lips. She gave a steady eye lock during a pause, an urgent whisper on her lips.

"Fuck me."

Ned was inclined to oblige her request and rolled atop her as she pulled him into position. His hips rested in her saddle and she wiggled a hand down between them. A few rubs confirmed his firmness. She placed him and, as they kissed again, this time deeply, he pushed his knob inside her. Her moan filled his mouth as they tongue wrestled.

He drove completely in, pressing her cervix. She moaned again, louder this time as she broke the kiss to get a fuller breath of needed oxygen.

She waggled her hips, signaling him to keep going. Ned drew back and plunged again, over and over and over in a steady cadence. Kiki gave a throaty 'oomph' every time he punched her deepest recesses.

He sped up. Her oomph's got quicker and louder in time with his strokes until they merged into an open mouthed cry of delight.

Kiki arched her back and felt the surge of hot sperm fill her core. Ned's orgasmic cry confirmed his equal delight.

They cuddled into a post orgasmic calm. Kiki moved first, extracting herself from under her man and lay against him. Ned lay weary and she drew the sheet over them, satisfied with the excellent start to her rest and relaxation week at the exclusive tropical resort with its own lavish customer services.

Wednesday -- Loucia, Mexican Weather Girl

The weather girl floated her arm across the map, indicating the streaming air fronts that would bring a change in the weather. Every man watching figured that a cold front must be moving in. Her bulky breasts, molded tightly in a clingy low cut top, were capped with prominent stiff pokie nipples astride the deep packed cleavage.

Most of the male TV audience missed the background narrative but few missed the nightly thrice hourly exhibition. The producers understood their audience and knew their girl. Over her short tenure, her studio furnished costume choices continued to decrease in size and coverage. The network broadcast ratings, and her personal ratings, soared with each new more revealing outfit she modeled for the viewers. She wondered how far they could go before the FCC and its censors halted the progression. Well, it was cable and late night, so probably pretty far. Flashes and partial nudity might be in the offing.

But before it came to that, Loucia wanted some time to contemplate her career path, so she took a suddenly announced but well-earned vacation. And today she was lounging on the private pool deck of the TWA Fantasy Venue location. The single occupancy bungalows circled and screened the interior courtyard from everyday guests elsewhere at the upscale tropical resort. So she was free to sunbathe topless in the seclusion, knowing her elite fellow bungalow residents were likewise discrete about these personal retreats.

It was a relaxed pleasure to be so uninhibited and not accosted by hangers-on and the paparazzi. At least from this setting, furtive photos of her large breasts could not be snatched and published to the bawdy entertainment of her infatuated fans. Although that barrier might yield to the studio's continued drive toward higher ratings.

Loucia had planned ahead and shipped an assortment of skimpy outfits that might do for her future on-camera weather report routines. She sought out Ned as a competent authority about the level of censor tolerance she dared to challenge in her evolving ratings boosting role. Gracious Ned, as always, was eager to help out any way he could.

That same evening, he was settled into her bungalow couch, a drink in hand, the sole audience of the trial costume fashion show. Loucia emerged repeatedly from her bedroom 'dressing room' into the main room and strutted her stuff, seeking Ned's advice as he viewed her selections. He willingly commented on the fit and style of each progressively skimpier fashion, using vulgar language to point out her bodily features.

bhuff
bhuff
368 Followers