Mutual Interests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great. Glad you liked it. Looks like you can give your customers your personal endorsement."

The men laughed at the jest and Nicole heard them negotiating a substantial purchase as the door closed leaving her alone in the room.

Aroused and unsatisfied, she fingered her labia, masturbating away the latent orgasm, unaware that her self-pleasure session was recorded by a hidden camera and would eventually make its way to the internet porn sites.

The word got around and the precedent was set. Other talent managers called her to appointments where she traded sex for bookings. The bookings were always with designers who thought semi-sheer was vogue. Never mind that they could never sell the boob exposing items for public wear; the audience ate it up when the aspiring super-model bobbled the runway.

These exposures were for the market influencers whose reviews supposedly gave the lecherous designers street cred. So semi-nude Nicole was paraded before audiences of pudgy fashion boutique moguls and grubby unkempt photographers in an atmosphere of seedy burlesque rather than glitzy runways. The outward conviviality and her fixed smiles masked her underlying despair but gradually she advanced to better and better gigs.

Inevitably, she became attuned to the rewards of being exploited. The less she was respected, the greater the opportunities came her way. And she began to experience occasional orgasms with the increased interview abuse.

Thus, she saw Ned as just another derisive man and would let him have his way with her, hoping for orgasmic fulfillment when he molested her. So when he opened her pajama bottoms and touched her clitoris, she just continued looking away. He watched her face staring in the distance as he probed with a finger. Still, something must be happening behind those sad eyes; she was getting juicy and almost silently moaning.

His finger, daubed the slickness, moved to her face and glossed her bee-stung lips. Her tongue protruded to taste her own vaginal dew smeared there. His finger retreated and she furtively swept her tongue, barely visible through the slight opening, across her lips to garner another taste.

She let him peel off her top and bottom. He rearranged her barely cooperative body on the sofa, her ass denting the soft cushions and her legs lolling apart. He maneuvered above her and, unhesitant, pressed himself in. He paused after a few pumps to suckle her nipples.

She continued to look away and avoided his watching eyes, hardly reacting to his manhandling and invasion of her body. He resumed his deep strokes, slowly accelerating. His breathing quickened, contrary to her non-reactions. He went ahead and selfishly spent inside her, undisturbed by her apparent lack of satisfaction.

Ned pulled out and sat slouched on one end of the sofa. He reached over to where she had not moved, gripped a full handful of her hair and hauled her head around to his crotch. She flexed her body and blithely maneuvered around to lay sideways on the length of the cushions. Her cheek rested on his tummy, facing his groin. His semi-tumescent cock lolled between his thighs.

Her mouth watered at the sight of his semi-soft cock and she moistened her lips with a tongue swipe. When he pressed on her scalp, she slid down. Her nostrils filled with their post-coital aroma.

She cooperated to go lower and suctioned his knob through her dew slickened lips, gently imbibing his manhood. She savored the combined genital secretions.

He eased his grip, posing a more tender hand on the back of her scalp, resting it there. Unseen beyond her head, he felt her pleasant ministrations on his spent penis.

Nicole was moderately content with her mouthful. She persisted in her suckle, dreaming that the fleshy tube would produce the nourishing substance that would feed her hunger and, beyond her sexual lust, provide a liquid morsel that would temporarily slake her paucity of caloric sustenance.

She was patient and twice during the next few hours her efforts were rewarded with a discharge of milky man juice. She swooned in a mini-gasm whenever she tasted and swallowed Ned's hormone laden nectar.

Ned carried her naked form to the bedroom and spooned her under the sheets.

Nicole slept peacefully in the arms of the man who understood and facilitated the fashion industry fixation on its female models being dominated, fucked, sperm-fed and cuddled. Her dreams were filled with visions of the fame and glory that would eventually be hers, when she achieved the supermodel status that would eclipse and justify her shameful but obligatory sexual exploitation.

In the morning, Ned fucked her again in bed and, this time, she allowed herself the uncommon luxury of kissing and looking into her sexmate's face. The dignity of shared mutual interest brought on two full body orgasms for her before he eventually pounded himself to his own ecstasy in her tingling pussy.

Saturday -- Oma, Brunette New Hire

Ned remained at his bungalow as evening fell. The resort staff had worked all day to modify his space. Now he sat behind the large mahogany desk that had been placed in the center of the main room, converting his vacation cottage into the classic image of a powerful corporate executive's office.

He looked at the solitary typed letterhead positioned in the middle of the desktop. It was a stage prop, part of the fantasy scenario that stated he had accepted, with reluctance, the resignation of his long time secretary, Oksana. It described how she would miss his presence and regret her absence from his office routine. Ned assumed she had been a superb personal assistant, making his hectic schedule tolerable by providing regular in-office stress relief sessions.

Oksana's memo expressed her appreciation for his support of her career and even offered to find a suitable successor, even though an equally proficient replacement was highly unlikely due to Ned's robust needs and the delicate duties that the role required. But he had acceded to her loyal headhunting offer. She had conducted numerous preliminary interviews before announcing that she had found a suitable candidate. Ned was waiting to perform this last and sole interview of the recommended hopeful.

There was a knock on the door.

"Enter."

Oksana strolled in and stood near the door, her hourglass figure packed into a pinstriped wool businesswoman's suit: a one button blazer, white silky blouse, hip hugging pencil skirt and heels. Her long blonde hair was bunched atop her head. Her toned-down makeup and jewelry presented the proper air of high class office etiquette. Ned looked her up and down, somewhat disappointed that he wouldn't be actually partaking of her rumored talents during this fantasy scenario.

"Sir, after an extensive employee search, I have narrowed the field down to the best candidate. Miss Oma is ready to have her interview with her prospective boss. Are you ready for Oma's introduction?"

"Yes, Oksana. Show her in, please."

Oksana reached through and pulled the waiting interviewee through the portal, clutching the woman's bicep in a firm grip.

Ned's fleeting disappointment melted away as Oma came into view. She was the brunette lookalike of Oksana, dressed in a similar women's business suit. While the two women were similar in build and beauty, if anything, slightly shorter Oma compensated with higher spiked heels and was even more buxom than Oksana. Her suit was tailor-fit to show off her proportional ass and boobs, and her wavy dark hairdo covered her neck but only touched her shoulders.

Ned looked into her sky blue eyes and was instantly charmed as she briefly met his gaze and then lowered her gaze to a spot on the floor midway between them. She timidly clasped her hands together across her front, the move drawing Ned's gaze to her toned legs protruding beneath the hem of the mid-thigh skirt. Her chest noticeably pumped with her nervous breathing.

Oksana introduced the job applicant.

"Sir, this is Oma. She has applied for the position of your personal assistant. I assure you she has all the office skills necessary to handle your business affairs. But you may want to carry out a deeper exploration into her ability to cope with your personal requirements in that position... or any other position you place her in."

There was a smirk in her smile and a saucy inflection at her double entendre. Ned continued to look at the meekly standing Oma, already undressing her with his eyes, envisioning the underlying bountiful curves bulging the beleaguered business suit.

"Well, then, let's see what we've got here."

Oksana gently placed a hand on Oma's fine ass and pressed her to take two steps forward. Oma continued to avoid Ned's gaze as Oksana reached around and plucked open the blazer's straining button. Oma's hands rose to capture her introducer hands.

Oksana gave her a stage whisper warning, intending Ned to hear her admonishment.

"Hold still, girl. I only want to help you pass this stage of your interview."

Oma lowered her hands again to her sides and nominally cooperated when Oksana slid her coat off her shoulders and down her arms, arching back to assist the downward slide and consequently pushing her breasts forward. Her black lacy demi-bra shadowed through the thin blouse.

"Oma, this is a very nice blazer, you have a good eye for quality fashion... same with this wool skirt..."

The skirt didn't move when the waist band slackened as Oksana plucked its catch. Her hands worked the side zipper down.

"Wow, it's a bit snug... wiggle your hips to help me out...

Oksana worked to tug it over Oma's rounded hips and ass. It dropped and she collected the floor pooled wool pieces and threw them onto the nearby sofa.

Her hands returned to the row of pearl buttons closing the blouse over the candidate's black lacy bra. Oma again moved to capture her hands but Oksana was quick to whack a hard smack on the interviewee's exposed ass.

"Stand still... don't make me tell you again!"

Oma dropped her arms and her resistance, a flush of embarrassment reddened her face. The blouse bloomed open as the facilitator's hands descended the row of pearl buttons.

"This blouse is too sheer to wear to a normal job interview. Oh, you naughty little minx, is this bra a size too small? Look, sir, at the boosted cleavage. I think she's trying to distract you so you'll forget about the interview questions. Is it working?"

Ned simply smiled and nodded. Oksana threw the removed top to join the skirt and blazer in the growing pile of discarded clothes on the sofa.

Oma was left with heels, black thong and packed black bra. She maintained her submissive downward gaze and loose hanging arms as Oksana fingered the front center bra clasp.

"Well, let's see what we've got inside..."

She popped the catch and the masses swelled, relieved of their compression. Still, the unfastened mammary supports draped her round boobs. Oksana paused for dramatic effect, watching past Oma's bare shoulder at Ned's growing impatience. She smiled and slowly, teasingly, pulled the nipple concealing fabric cups apart.

Ned's eyes widened noticeably at the bare breasted sight. His first admiring look of Oma's dark pink areolae proved them to be right sized for her generous tits, even better than his earlier musings while she was still clothed.

Oksana palmed the underside of her candidate's globes, squeezing and bouncing the pliant flesh in her hands, looking across Oma's shoulder, smiling at Ned as he continued his rapt survey of his potential assistant's nude form. She lifted the orbs in her palms.

"Here you go, Sir. Nice big round ones, huh?"

Her fingers circled the dark disks and pinched the nubs. An audible moan emerged from Oma's mouth, splitting open her fire engine red glossed lips. The interviewee looked aside, unwilling to even look towards Ned, let alone at him, embarrassed by this strange interview process. And even more embarrassed by her own growing sexual response. But it was far from over; she heard Oksana's next words.

"And last, but certainly not least, let's get a peek at her pussy."

Oma felt her thong panties slide down her hips and thighs, abetted by Oksana's grip. Her shaved plump pussy was now on full display for her prospective employer, and she guessed Oksana's next inevitable order.

"Spread your stance."

Grudgingly, she did as told and felt a hand move forward through the widened gap. A finger split her labia crease and rubbed up and down in the fleshy crevice, well slickened by her vaginal dew leaking from the deeper pink orifice, now split open to Ned's view. A sexy whisper filled her ear.

"You're wet."

The finger retreated and reappeared in front of Oma's face, painting her red lips with its stolen dampness. She unconsciously licked her lips and tasted her own cunt juice.

Ned rose from his office chair and approached the naked woman, stopping a few steps away, hands on hips, silently scanning Oma up and down.

Oksana rounded the naked woman and efficiently assisted Ned to strip off his suit clothes. As he eyed his prize, she gently stroked his stiffening cock, partially preparing him for the obvious next interview phase.

She returned to the still placidly standing Oma and pressed her down to lay back on the carpet, grabbing a plump sofa throw pillow and boosting it under her ass. It elevated her pussy higher and more open to Ned's availability. Oksana's hands spread Oma's thighs wide, completing her part in the preparations.

Ned was eager to continue with this most intimate stage of the interview. He knelt between Oma's open thighs and hovered above her. Her eyes were closed and he allowed her the freedom to be who she wanted to be, the bashful secretary candidate.

His tongue lashed her nipples, each in turn, gaining several low throated moans from the stimulated female. He lowered his hips to place his tip near her groin, and braced up to watch her face during the imminent penetration.

She opened her eyes at the contact but turned her head, looking aside, persistently avoiding Ned's near stare. He griped her jaw and wedged her face back towards him, lightly slapping her cheek, not hard but enough to gain her immediate attention. She looked up at his frowning face hovering over hers.

"None of that! Pay attention to me while I fuck you!"

He wiggled closer and pressed his knob through her slick pink labia, then quickly punched into her warm, wet, waiting cunt. Oma's eyes went wide and she grunted at the sudden probe.

Another brisk cock stroke prompted another grunt and she intuitively wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her ear to his cheek, clenching her eyelids closed again out of his sight. She focused her feelings on the fullness filling her core.

Ned hauled back and rammed deep. She grunted again at the drive, her pussy chocked-full with his bulk, her thoughts turning to a bit of remorse.

'God, why have I waited so long to give in? Why didn't I just let an office manager or client snatch me up and fuck me sooner?'

Ned settled in and set a stroke pace that elicited louder moans and groans from Oma as each powerful thrust slid through her velvety moist channel. Her inhibited passions emerged, her nerves buzzing from the power of the forced sex, her hips rocking reflexively in time with his strokes.

And when he paused briefly to gain a deep breath and gather energy, she feared he was finished with her and with a loud whisper, she anxiously begged for more.

"No, please... don't stop... more... harder... please..."

Ned ignored her pleas for a harsher fucking and selfishly continued his preferred cycle at his own pace. He maintained control of the rhythm as she continued to writhe, moan and plead for him to pound her harder.

He had incited her growing lust, evidenced by her louder panting breaths. When he felt her passions crest, he plunged hard and deep, feeling her vaginal muscles rippling along his cock. Her ass bounced in an effort to further stimulate her pulsing clitoris. She cried out her bliss and Ned opened the floodgates and poured forth his pearly tribute.

Her body was still shaking beneath him when he attained his sexual satisfaction and she felt him empty his masculine essence into her buxom sensual body. She cried real tears of joy and he turned his face to hers. Their lips and tongues wrestled in a deep sensuous kiss.

After his orgasm ebbed, he lay on her and his cock shrunk and fell out. He moved to lift off her but she hugged him tight, holding his muscular body against her soft heated breasts. She rubbed her tear stained cheeks against his, and whispered her gratitude in his ears.

"Thank you... thank you... thank you..."

He eventually felt her ease her hug as her words trailed off and she let him rise. He stumbled to his office chair, seating himself again at the desk.

Oksana watched it all from her perch in the office guest chair. She saw that Oma was looking up at the ceiling from her place on the carpet, her expression thoughtful of the next requirements for her, probably thinking 'Was this interview over?'

Ned didn't think it was over. He had ideas for continuing his examination of her special office duties. He sat back in his office chair, crooked an index finger and called to her.

"Oma, come here. I have another use for you."

She turned at the sound and saw his summons. She rolled to hands and knees and shuffled his way. Ned watched her tits sway suspended from her chest and her ass wobble side to side as she crawled to him.

He swung his legs aside, grabbed a handful of hair and steered her to crawl into the chair space beneath the desk. He turned back again and slid forward, his knees blocking her retreat.

She looked at his wilted erection. The challenge was clear and her next efforts could very well clinch her chances for permanent employment.

Her hands on his knees urged him to spread his legs wider and she moved forward into the gap, her face descended to his manhood. She lapped at his cum moistened appendage, gently sucking it through her lips. He stiffened again under her lingual ministrations.

After Ned felt Oma take the initiative, he began chatting with Oksana who had sat in the office guest chair, the same place from which she watched the earlier coupling on the floor.

"So, what do you think? How is she so far?"

"Very accommodating and seems eager to please."

He jumped a bit in his chair and one hand descended beneath the desktop.

"Easy, girl, take your time... milder sucks, please... ahh, that's better."

He felt her gently remove his guiding hand from her head. He had made his desire for gentle suckling known, but she resisted his attempts to regulate her pace. She carefully resumed her oral stimulations, perceiving the conversation above trailing off and she sensed his growing pleasure as he perceptibly swelled in her mouth.

Oksana suspended their chat when Ned leaned his head back and closed his eyes. A deep slow moan escaped his open lips. Hearing the change in background sounds, Oma slowed a little but bobbed his full length. At the bottom she swallowed, moaned and extended her tongue through her fully filled lips to tickle his scrotum. Then she resumed the long shaft cycles, having demonstrated her deepest throat expertise.

Ned recovered his situational awareness and resumed his chat with Oksana. His fellatrice heard the seated adults ramble on, now talking about her carnal charms and special talents.

"Great tits... juicy cunt... shy at first, but she came around... or cummed around... yeah, several times... her tongue is magical..."

The conversation trailed off again as Ned's voice became more strained. Oma worked her oral charms on his swollen member until she felt him jerk and spew. She plunged down and swallowed, massaging his throbbing corona with her tonsils. She backed off and held his twitching member in her mouth as his breathing slowed and calmed, soaking his knob and half shaft in her warm facial orifice as he deflated.