Mutual Masturbating - A New Twist

Story Info
A New Twist While Mutually Masturbating.
1k words
4.12
15.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reading his profile, I have one of my followers to thank for the inspiration behind this fictional story. I hope he and of course all of you reading this enjoy it. Thanks friend!

Brian and Angie loved a hot session of mutual masturbation. They had been married for twenty years and had tried every position in the book while indulging in sexual intercourse.

They still fucked regularly, but at least once a week they'd enjoy indulging in pleasuring themselves and sometimes each other without penile penetration. Admittedly, the mouth would often be employed for additional pleasure if they'd become particularly aroused.

This morning's hot session had started in the usual way, though, being a Sunday when neither of them had to go to work, things could be taken more leisurely and prolonged. Brian had woken up laying on his back with morning wood, the duvet tenting up at waist level. Angie had been awake for several minutes before her husband and although she had no visual evidence of her state of arousal, two fingers of her right hand inside her knickers were getting her in the mood. She opened her eyes and seeing the bulge, brought her left arm out from under the duvet and gave the tent a squeeze.

Brian gave a little grunt of pleasure and threw off the duvet. Now Angie's left hand was stroking the bulge in his boxers. Neither of them rarely wore standard night attire, but just went to bed in their underwear, having discarded their outer garments for the night.

Angie thought it might be fun to take the initiative for a change and rolled over on top of him face to face. Brian's hard-on was now crushed between them and got more excited as Angie slid up and down against her husband's body, his seven and a half inch cock becoming wet and slimy with his pre-cum. With every upward glide from Angie, Brian's throbbing organ rubbed against her clit, sending shivers throughout her body. But Angie knew when to stop before things reached the point of no return.

She knelt on the bed, pulling her husband up, also to a kneeling position. Their arms wrapped round each other, they kissed each other passionately, their tongues rolling round inside the other's mouth with abandon. Their bodies were pressed against each other just as tightly as when they were in supine and prone positions on the bed, except Brian's cock was now squeezed between Angie's closed thighs. Again, the naughty girl started adopting fucking motions without that appetising organ actually entering her.

By now the couple were really turned on and Brian's kisses moved to her ample bosom. He kissed each breast in turn then sucked one of the rapidly enlarging dark nipples. Angie gasped. He kissed her other breast and her other now rigid nipple was sucked into his mouth, his tongue flicking over it in circular motions making Angie squeal even more. Separating her body away from his by a few inches, her hand reached down for his rigid horn and stroked it slowly, rolling his foreskin up and down slowly. Now it was Brian's turn to gasp, not easy when you have a mouthful of tit.

Again, his mouth moved to pastures new, kissing her neck, shoulder and, trying something new, her armpit. When he started licking her there Angie went wild. This was new territory, a hitherto uncharted erogenous zone. He moved to the other armpit and again sent Angie into paroxysms of pleasure. Then he had an idea. What would it feel like for her, and for him for that matter, to have his hard cock in that location?

With Angie still kneeling down, Brian stood up and, bending his legs slightly, held the base of his cock and started stroking her tits with it. He pressed the eye at the tip of his bell-end over her rock hard nipple. He repeated the same action on Angie's other breast and her reaction was the same. Squeals of delight. Now came the test. Brian guided his weapon to the area between her breast and her arm and pushed it gently into her armpit.

Fucking hell! Brian thought his wife was having a seizure. He commenced a pumping motion, lierally fucking her armpit. This was a revelation to him as well. It felt almost as good as a mouth and a cunt. Angie orgasmed, spraying the duvet. Brian quickly reached down and fingered her clit, his hand getting well and truly soaked in the process.

As he felt his own orgasm approaching, he had another idea. If he stood behind her and fucked her other armpit from the rear, so to speak, he could spunk over her tits which both of them liked.

Yet another change of position which required him standing at a slight angle behind his wife, he wiped his wet hand (a combination of her juices and his pre-cum) under her armpit (more squeals and shudders from her) and resumed a fucking motion. Angie looked down and watched with awe the helmet of his cock protruding then disappearing from her armpit as it stroked backwards and forwards.

Brian was sooooo close now. His sighs, groans and gasps became louder as he fucked her armpit fiercely. He let out a roar as the first jet of his cum pumped out during his backward stroke, swamping her armpit. His forward stroke was in perfect timing with his second spurt which mostly shot out in front of them, hitting the bed head, though some of it did coat the side of Angie's tit, particularly as she pushed it outwards from her cleavage to collect as much as she could. But she knew Brian hadn't finished yet. He was a very heavy cummer! And true to fashion, her virile man let fly at least four more spurts which didn't go to waste. Two of them were collected in her hand and the other two hit the target.

The horny couple collapsed exhausted on the bed as Angie smeared the handful of jizz under her arms and over her breasts. "Now lick them clean!" she commanded. Brian obeyed.