Mutual Masturbation

Story Info
Coworkers first mutual masturbation.
2.9k words
4.68
36.6k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pornfan77
Pornfan77
31 Followers

My first attempt...

Kim and I hit it off right away when i started my new job. We had so many interests in common it was easy to find things to talk about. We started off with the usual light topics, and as we spent more time together, we got into deeper conversations. Eventually, i started feeling comfortable enough with her and the rest of the crew to make jokes and inuendos.... she always laughed at my jokes and winked or even commented on inuendos.

After a few months of working together, someone brought up the sublect of porn.... don't remember the exact context, but before i could stop myself, I admitted to watching porn.... often. Others chimed in saying they watch too, but Kim never said a word. Didn't concern me as i knew many women who actually hated porn so i didn't expect a reaction either way from her.

A few days later she and I were alone in the workroom. We chatted about our families, work issues, music... and then a little after lunch, we ended up working at the same table. She was quiet for a minute and then she said...

" So, you like porn?"

A little caught off guard I hesitated for a moment before replying, " yeah... i know, im a perv, right?"

To my complete surprise she said "I dont think so.... I like porn too, I just didnt want everyone to know. They might think I was a slut or disgusting if they knew i liked porn."

"Oh wow! honestly, I don't know many women who watch porn, and you are the only one i know in person!"

We worked for a couple minutes and then she asked," do you have types that you watch more than oyhers? is there things that really turn you on more?" She seemed to fight the next line before getting it out. " i like almost everything, but i have some favorite genres."

I smiled at her before answering...."I dont think i should tell you what I really like, cause then you'll think I'm fucking nasty, lol" i say to her.... " I'll just say, I like one on one, groups... ahem.... anal?..... and more...."

She laughs a little... " those are all pretty normal... I bet you like big tits! right?"

"Of course" i grin back at her, taking a quick peak down at her DD,s.

She says, "Ok, so i like all that, plus bi stuff, and honestly, i love cumshots..... i love watching guys shoot their loads on a girl."

My reply.... "really? i Love cumshots!" i blurt out and then add " ok, so one of my things is bukakke.... i love seeing a bunch of guys cumming on a girl"

Kim looks at me smiling. "thats one of my things too! facials and cum on tits.... those turn me on... make me nice and wet" she blushes slightly at that last part.

Feeling myself flush a little I say " I've always fantasized about being part of a bukakke... but, never had the guts to ask a girl, or have never heard of the chance to participate."

"Well, maybe someday you'll get your chance" she says. We continue working and chatting about porn.... asking each other who our favorites are, actresses, actors, movies, things like that. We find that we share a lot of the same interests and have watched a few of the same movies!

As our shift ended we smiled and she asks "any plans for tonight?"

I just smiled back and said " what do you think? How about you?" knowing she lived with a few other people i wasnt sure if she had privacy to play anytime or not.

"I'm going out with one of my roomates. some dinner, then probably back home to chill." she answers. "have fun tonight, tomorrow, let me know what you watched... lol"

"will do" i reply " have fun tonight. See you tomorrow"

The next day, i tell her about my night and what i watched, "made some calls, talked to a couple friends and then played some video games for a bit. started getting late, so I watched a few compilations."

" What kind of compilations?" she asks "Ilike to watch compilations when I need to cum and dont have a lot of time" she blushes telling me.

"Same here.... or if I know I want to cum more than once" I say. She looks up at this statement.

"How many times do you usually cum?" looking into my eyes,

" Most nights, two or three. sometimes though, like if I have a day to myself, or a whole weekend then I just keep going... lol or cumming... lol"

"I wish I had that kind of alone time!" she exclaims "I usually have to be quiet and just get it done but when I get time to enjoy it, I lose track of time"

Things are quiet for a little bit as coworkers get to close for this conversation. Later, we are in the breakroom alone.

Looking down at her food, she says "Ihave a question Iwant to ask"

"shoot" Isay

"Have you ever watched porn and masturbated with someone or played along to the movie?" still looking down at her food.

"No, never found a girl who would watch porn with me.... what about you?"

" What about with a friend?" she asks and before i can answer she says "I have watched and masurbated with a couple of my roomates before. Not the roomates Ihave now, but before Imoved to this town."

"Umm.... well, yeah. I didnt want to say anything cause I didn't want you to get scared away. I actually have a friend here in town. he's married, but sometimes he gets to come over and we watch and jerk off together."

"Mmmmm, I bet that's hot" she says... sauirming in her chair a little.

"I guess, but i think it would be hot to see you and your friends playing together!"

"The reason I ask is.... would you maybe be ok with me coming over and we can watch and both masturbate? I never get enough alone time at mybplace to really enjoy it, and I think it would be fun to do it with someone who thinks like I do. You know I'm not ready for another relationship, but..... how would you feel about just watching porn and masturbating together? No touching each other, just being together and having fun."

My cock jumps in my pants. " uhh....um.... well..... yeah, I.... i think we could do that." the thoughts in my head going full blast.

At that moment coworkers enter the breakroom and we look at each other.... both flushed, both horny at the prospect of having any kind of fun.

We make a plan, and Friday after work we both go to our homes, shower, clean up and get ready for the night. We go out for a quick dinner... making small talk. After dinner, back to my place.... a small but cozy apartment with a big screen tv and a couple of couches. Of course, I've cleaned and made it presentable and even gotten a few candles and some wine.

I've pulled out my collection of dvd's and laid them on the table for her to look over. Ilet her know that we of course have access to anything online if she prefers that.

"Lets find something neigher of us has seen. Who do you like?"

"I like Rania Belle, Angel Carson, I'm pretty open... I like busty, but also love some girls with small tits... do you have guy favs?"

" not really.... I like big cocks of course, but in porn they're all big... lol... I do like a big cumshot though" she giggles.... " how about we just pick a movie at random?"

I sign on and search my porn movie site for full length movies. A long list shows up... she grabs the remote and tells me face away from the tv" We both face away and she clicks the down button for about a minute then hits play.

As the movie credits start up, she asks, " wheres your jerk off seat?" again gigglng.

I can't believe this is actually happening and point to the couch I sit on. she plops down in the other, pulling her bag up next to her. Drinks filled, towels over the arms of each couch, oils strategically placed, I sit down.... taking off my shoes and getting comfortable....

First scene a pair of gorgeous ladies are talking avout how horny they are with their husbands away. soon, they are making out, groping each other... Normally, my cock would be out and id be stroking, but im nervous.... my hand rubbing over my cock, as it slowly grows....

The couches are close, not across from each other, but angled towards each other. Kim looks over at me and pulls her shirt off over her head... she has a very sexy light blue bra on. just the sight of her big round tits being held back by her sexy little bra is so exciting! I smile and i pull my shirt off too..... deciding no time like the present, i unbutton my pants, raise my hips and slide them off.

Nothing but my boxers on i watch as Kim pulls her shorts off to show a matching light blue thong. I smile in approval. We both settle in to our couches and watch as the girls on screen 69 each other... close ups of tongues inside pussies, lips closing around clits, sucking, fingering each other...

Looking over at Kim, her hand rubbing her pussy over her thong... my cock stiffening, i reach inside my boxers and stroke slowly until i am rock hard. 8inches of thick cock throbbing in my hand, Iwatch Kim as she watches the two women as they reach orgasms.

I grunt as I lay back and raise my hips slipping my boxers off. Freshly shaved, my 8 inches stands straight up. One hand wrapped around the base, I see Kim turn and stare at my cock. " wow!" she says, breathing heavily. " you have a big cock!"

"Thanks.... your tits look sooooo good" I almost moan. As if on que, she reaches behind her and unbuttons her bra letting it slide to the floor. Her tits stay almost in place, so firm and round. Her nipples are hard and so nice and pink, surrounded by aureolas about the size of a poker chip.

She lays down on the couch and slides her panties off. From my angle, all I can see is a smooth bald mound. She props herself up on the pillows and the arm of the couch. I lay back against my couch and slowly stroke... reaching for a bottle of oil, I squirt some on my cock and in my right hand. I clear my throat and as she looks over I offer it to her. She raises one of her hands to show she already has a bottle her own.

This scene has one of the womennin her home welcoming the plummer(imagine that) in to fix her pipes. she of course is dressed like a complete slt, and he has an open button down shirt and tight pants... muscles rippling as he questions her about what she needs, checking her ass out as she bends over to show him where the possible leak is.

As the scene progresses, Kims hands are working her pussy. I can tell she is rubbing her clit, and fingering herself at the same time.... her breathing heavy and deep.

I'm stroking my long cock with one hand, the other massaging my balls... my own breathing also getting deeper... not even watching the tv now, im rocused on my coworker.... her long brown hair and pretty face, her beautiful tits, her flat tummy, the smooth pubic mound above her pussy, her long legs now pulling up as her knees spread open.

"mmmmmm" I moan without realizing it. Her head turns and she looks at my cock as i stare at her... she looks up at me and says "you're missing the scene".

" wha.... oh... yeah..... i can watch that any time" i say, my voice husky, my throat dry. " do you mind if i just watch you? you're so sexy Kim"

My hand gliding over my oiled cock as she answers " really? you'd rather watch me than the movie?"

"ye....yes.... you... I... you are so hot Kim, this is so hot!" i blurt out.

"Ok, you can watch whatever you want. I think its nice that you want to watch me.... turns me on being the center of attention."

She shifts on the couch, moving to turn more towards me. now i can see her pussy.... see her juices and the oil glistening on her lips, her clit red and swollen. I can see her finger sliding in and out, coming out coated in her juices.

She looks at me, takes her hands away from her perfect pussy.... Ive never seen such a pretty pussy in real life before! perfect lips leading down to her tight little hole. she reaches for her bag, opens it and pulls out a vibrator.

"I brought a toy. Hope thats ok" she says knowing I'll be happy to watch!

"yee..... yes its ok" i moan.... Not even paying attention to the movie now, i watch as she teases me.... she takes the vibrator, slides it into her mouth sucking on it.... pretending its a cock, she starts sucking, and sliding it down her throat until its covered in her spit.... my cock throbbing!

she turns it in, leans back and rubs it against her clit and lips.... she parts her lips with one hand and starts to slide the vibrator inside.... a little at a time as my hand has come to a stop....

Mesmerized i watch her as she looks back at me.... sliding the toy in and out as she rubs her clit....

Precum streaming out of my cock, i wipe it off with a finger making sure she sees it as i lick it off my fingers. "mmmmmm I love the taste of my precum"

Not to be outdone, she takes her hand away from her pussy and sucks her fingers clean....."aahhhhh, and i love the taste of my pussy"

Both of us moving in our seats until we are facing each other... I'm staring at her.... looking over her face, her tits, her pussy as she watches my hands working my cock... looking into each others eyes occasionally. Our knees so close they can touch if we move them together.

Another drop of precum sitting at the tip,of my cock she asks..." can i taste?"

"only if I can taste you" is my reply.

i dab up the droplet of precum at the tip of my cock and as inwatch, she slides two fingers deep in her pussy, she scoops them out, glistening, streamers of pussy juice traing back to her lips as she offers me her fingers.... we look each other in the eyes as we both opennour mouths and take in what the other is offering.

Mt eyes close as i taste the sweet necatr that is Kims pussy! such an amazing taste! i want more! so much more! i want it straight from the source!

I moan as i suck on her finger. I open my eyes to see her sucking my finger and obviously enjoying it.

Her hands working feverishly now, fucking her wet pussy with the vibe with one hand, and the other flying over her clit. "Tom, im gonna CUM!" she yells out.... i start jacking my cock faster and harder than ever knowing I'm only seconds behind her, and will catch up!

She leans further back, opening her legs wide and pushing her pussy closer to me, hanging off her couch. I do the same.... our knees against each others as we moan and groan in pleasure. our legs overlapping as we both push towards each other... she moans long and loud as i arch my back, my cock pointing at her I blurt out... "CUmMING!"

The very hext stroke I feel my load coursing through my long cock.... at the same moment, she yells out... "ahhhhhhhhh!" and her body convulses and writhes as her orgasm overtakes her. I watch her knowing that I am shooting cum, not caring where its landing. I see ropes of cum jetting towards her, splashing over her legs, onto her pussy and belly.... reaching up to her tits.

This excites me even more and I continue spurting cum for what seems like minutes.....

We both lay back, catching our breath, staring at each other.... i can't take my eyes off the gobs of cum running down the underside of her sweet tits... running down her tummy between her pussy lips... running down her thighs and dripping onto my floor.

"Kim.... that.... that was.... amazing! That was the best cum I've ever had!"

She replies "I've never cum like that either!"

The movie still playing, i glance back to see a woman taking a cock in each hole.... glancing at Kim, I nod towards the tv.... "want to watch the rest?"

to be continued if anyone wants to read more...

Pornfan77
Pornfan77
31 Followers