Mutual Masturbation Pt. 02 - Bi

Story Info
Mutual Masturbation (bi) part 2
1.9k words
4.65
15.9k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pornfan77
Pornfan77
32 Followers

Monday morning, Kim and I are back at work. We walk into the work room and immediately seek each other out. We smile and ask each other how our weekend was, mostly to seem like a normal Monday for our coworkers. Inside my heart is pounding, not sure what to expect. Hoping we won't have any issues with things being awkward between us.

We both go to our assigned work stations, but we keep watching each other. Eventually, we migrate to the same table.

After just a few minutes, Kim asks "what did you do the rest of the weekend?"

I told her "Ummm, I basically thought about what we did and jerked off all weekend!" with a small laugh. "What did you do?"

"Well, I wanted to play with myself all weekend, but my roomates were home so I had to wait till they all went to bed and then I went to my room and played." she replied. Then she said "I couldn't stop thinking about how big your cock is, and that load you shot! You covered me! That made me cum so hard!"

She then says "I was hoping you would call and have me come over again!"

I look up at her my face showing excitement, and disappointment at the same time. "Really? I would have loved that but I didnt want to seem to needy! I'd love to have you come play any time you want!"

I then told her about a probable plan I had for the next weekend. "If you want to come over any nights after work, let me know. Unfortunately, I probably will be busy this coming weekend. My friend I told you about.... the one I've jerked off with before is wanting to come hang out."

"Really? Can I come and watch?" she asks with an eager look in her eyes.

"I don't know.... I'm guessing he'd be ok with that, but let me ask him."

"Why don't you just ask him if he'd want to have a girl there while you guys jerk off. Maybe dont tell him about me. If he's into it, we can surprise him!"

"I'll give him a call tonight" I tell her. We get back to work, but I am so happy that nothing felt awkward, we were able to talk about our fun and then on to other topics.

The next day, work is going like usual when Kim approaches me on our break.

"Did you ask him about what he would do if a girl was there watching?"

"Yeah, he said he thinks it would be hot if there was a girl watching. But he said he'd be worried about coming to fast with a girl there" another little laugh.

"What do you think? Do you want me to show up before him and surprise him?" I think it would be hot watching the two of you jerking your cocks!"

We make our plan for the upcoming weekend.

Friday night, Paul shows up with a bag of beers and snacks and of course lube. We greet each other, have a bite to eat and crack a couple beers while the porn plays on the big screen.

We settle in and relax. Both of us on one couch, like always. We watch, both of us getting aroused, but not rushing anything. Rubbing our cocks through our loose lounging shorts, I glance over and see his hard cock outlined in his shorts. He has a great cock! It looks like a porn star cock. Maybe 7-8 inches long and thicker than mine. In the past when we've gotten together, I've checked it out plenty of times and I've seen him eyeing mine. We've never touched each other, or even talked about it. We just stroke ourselves and enjoy that time together.

Kim and I have set up a time for her to come out and surprise Paul. I figured 10-15 minutes in we should have our cocks out and hard. She waited the 15 minutes. Paul and I are watching a big titted woman stroking two cocks on screen. She's on her knees, a sexy thong on and her tits overlapping the matching bra. She looks so happy sucking first one cock, stroking the other and then switching.

Kim comes walking around the corner into my living room. She is dressed in sexy black lingerie! High heels, stockings, thong, garter belt and matching bra. So Sexy! I wasn't expecting this, so it was a surprise for me as well!

Paul stops stroking, and stares at her for a second then turns to me.

"Who? Wha... What is she doing here?"

Kim doesn't miss a beat... "I can leave if you want Paul, but I think you'll want me to stay!"

"YES! YES! Please stay!" He exclaims.

I smile as he glances at me.

"Dude, she's fucking HOT!" he says as his hands starts sliding up and down his long shaft.

My hand follows suit. Up and down, Up and down... all eyes on her now. The sound from the tv in the background as we stare at Kim in her sexy lingerie.

She starts to move around, dancing like she's a stripper needing our dollar bills. She glides in front of the tv and says "you boys keep stroking those cocks. You both have such beautiful big cocks! I want you to keep them hard so I can watch you both shoot your loads of cum."

Of course we are going to keep stroking! We glance at the tv from time to time, but we are focused on the beauty in front of us, teasing us, bending over showing us her cleavage. Bending over to show her perfect ass in that sexy little thong.

"God Kim, you are so fucking hot!" I say. Then I realize something.... "Paul, this is Kim. Kim, this is Paul!" as I laugh at my mistake in missing their introductions.

Paul agrees. "Man! Dude! where did you find her! Kim, you're gorgeous!" he says.

He and I settle in and stroke our cocks. Faster, twisting my wrist as I stroke up and down... glancing over at his cock now and then to see a glistening of precum at his tip.

Kim dances closer. "Guys, I want you two to get really close. I want your legs touching each other."

We shift so we are right next to each other. Each of us can feel the others body moving with each stroke.

Kim moves towards us, dancing, teasing the whole way. She straddles our legs, squeezing them together as she positions herself above our laps. She leans forward so we both get a good up close view of her magnificent cleavage.

She then reaches out and takes my left hand, places it on her right breast. She grabs Pauls right hand and places it on her left breast.

Paul and I both look up at her and smile like 14 year olds. "wow!" "mmmmmm" is all we can say.

We are stoking our hard, precum leaking cocks when she takes the hands that are on her tits and she pulls them both until our hands are on each others cocks.

Paul and I both look up at her in complete surprise as she says " keep going guys. I want to see you jerking each others cocks. I've watched you long enough to know that you both want this, you're just to scared to do it!"

Paul and I look at each other, then down at the cocks in our hands. His feels so good in my hand. So firm and warm, soft skin, I start to slide my hand up and down. Watching his dark red head being surrounded by my fingers... the sensation is amazing!

At the same time, I'm feeling his hand on my cock.... like any other hand, it feels so good! My cock throbs and pulses as he starts to stroke me.

Kim smiles down at us, pulling her arms through her bra straps and pulling it down to expose her pink erect nipples. She has gorgeous big round tits. As pretty as any playboy models and all natural. She reaches out, puts a hand behind each of our heads and pulls us to her waiting nipples. We eagerly suck, kiss and lick her nipples as we jerk each other.

As we suck her nipples and jerk a strange cock, she lifts herself up just a little and slides her thong to the side exposing her perfect pink smooth bald pussy. She reaches down and slides her fingers over her pussy, moaning as she starts to rub her clit.

Feeling her playing with herself, feeling Pauls hand on my cock, his cock in my hand and Kims nipple in my mouth I reach around with my free hand to grasp her ass cheek. Squeezing, pulling, my hand moving all over her ass until my fingers reach her puffy little ass hole. I rub as she picks up speed on her clit.... "Guys! I'm.... I'm gonna cuuuuummmmmm!" she almost screams.

Her body tightens as her orgasm hits her. Paul and I stroking faster, sucking harder.

As her body relaxes, both Paul and I say, almost at the same time "I'm gonna cum too!"

Kim grabs our hands and stops our stroking."Not yet!" She cries as she dismounts from our legs.

She moves away from the couch, drops to her knees and motions us towards her. "I want you both to cum on my face!" Her hands reaching out to hold her tits together, pushing them up under her face.

I can't even find words. Paul says "mmmmm" as he moves so that his cock is inches from her face. I move to the other side of her face and Paul and I start jacking our cocks fast and furiously.

Within seconds, the two of us grunt and groan "coming!"

Kim turns her face upwards, opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out. Looking up into our eyes we know she is smiling and wanting our cum!

Looking down at her, I feel the first jet of cum leaving my cock. At the exact same time, Pauls cock erupts so there are two thick heavy streams of hot sticky cum shooting onto her upturned tongue and face. She moans as we continue to shoot rope after rope of heavy cum all over her face, streaming across her tits, up into her hair until she is a plastered mess of cum.

She reaches out and grabs our cocks. She uses our cocks to wipe up gobs of cum from her pretty face and then she licks each cock clean! Paul and I cant believe what she's doing! She continues until her face is just a glazed mess and our cocks are throbbing hard again. Then, she takes our cocks and rubs them on her hard little nipples. "Guys, I'm not ready to go home yet, and from the feel of it, neither of you are ready to call it a night. I want the two of you to jerk each other off.... I want you to cum on each others cocks for me!"

Paul and I look at each other. "Yeah?" I ask as she uses our cocks to pull us closer to each other.... she rubs our hard cocks together while smiling up at us.

to be continued?

Pornfan77
Pornfan77
32 Followers