Mutual Masturbation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with an enthusiastic "Show time", Gabby pushed her way through the branches and made her way towards the clearing.

When she reached the small clearing, she sucked in her breath. Tomas and Aiden were naked and leaning against the rocks, both gripping their hard cocks and gently stroking. They had laid the rug down so that it was now nice and inviting.

"Hey," Gab said, smiling at them both. Her heart was beating hard in her chest, and she had huge butterflies in her stomach as she looked at the boys.

"Hey, Gab!" they said almost in unison.

"Looking good," Gab said as she slipped into the clearing and leant against one of the rocks.

She was so horny she could hardly wait to start playing. She began rubbing her finger up and down her wet slit.

"You said there was a surprise?" asked Tomas.

"Yeah, I did. It's Penny," replied Gab. "I've got a Penny for you to play with."

"Whoa, what?" asked Tomas, slightly confused.

"Pardon?" said Aiden.

"Penny saw us yesterday, when we were on the beach, so she wants to join us," said Gab slowly. She let out a sigh. Masturbating in front of the guys and talking about offering Penny to them was turning her on.

"I know you both want to fuck her, so I thought it would be fun," she said.

Both the guys looked at each other and then back to Gab.

"Jesus, um, yeah, fucking hot," said Tomas.

"When is she getting here?" asked Aiden.

"She was right behind me. She will be here any second," Gab replied as she looked Aiden in the eye. "Do you want to fuck her?" She was almost dreading the response, but she knew what was coming and it was such a thrill.

"Yeah, fuck yeah," replied Aiden as he gripped the base of his cock. "I've wanted to for a long time."

Gab's stomach tightened into a knot as he said it, but her fingers started to work her clit as she thought about Aiden fucking Penny in front of her.

"Tell me again, Aiden. Tell me how much you want to fuck her," she pushed.

Gab was circling her clit now. At the same time, she used her other hand to push two fingers inside as she watched Aiden. His curved cock was swollen and hard, and the thought of him fucking Penny was driving her wild with jealousy.

"Yeah," said Aiden, "I want to fuck her, and fuck her in front of you."

Gab let out an involuntary moan as she wanked. She looked up as Penny pushed though the shrubbery and into the clearing.

"Hi, guys," Penny said enthusiastically. Her eyes widened and a huge smile spread across her face. "Fuck, wow, just wow!"

Tomas and Aiden both smiled as they looked the hot redhead in front of them up and down.

"Penny!" Tomas put his hands on his hips, so his cock sat out horizontal to his body, greeting her with a nod.

Gab noticed Aiden didn't stop gently stroking his beautiful, curved cock and was looking Penny up and down approvingly.

Gab was on the edge now, and it took a lot for her to stop wanking as she watched the three of them taking in the sight of each other's bodies as they fell silent.

Penny was looking from Tomas to Aiden. "Wow, you guys look so good! Fuck, I'm like a kid in a candy store." She dropped to her knees in front of Tomas and looked up at his hard cock, waving in front of her face.

"Jesus Christ, it's huge." She reached out and cupped the shaft with both her hands. "Wow, so heavy!"

Gab thought it was an odd thing to say and then realised Penny had probably never held one that big before.

"Can I suck it, please, Tomas?" the redhead said in an innocent voice.

"Fuck, yes," replied Tomas.

"Tomas has a little party trick, don't you, Tomas?" said Gab.

"Ohhhh, what's that?" said Penny as she flicked her tongue out across the tip of his cock.

"You're going to find out if you keep doing that," replied Gab. "God, that looks so hot. You two look so good together." Once again Gab started rubbing her clit. She was trying to push Penny to have fun with Tomas as she was beginning to worry that Aiden wanted Penny more than her. He hadn't taken his eyes off her.

Penny opened her mouth wide and took the head into her mouth. She slowly eased him in as much in as she could before gripping the shaft.

"Fuck," she said as she stared at it. She gave a little shiver before licking the shaft along its full length. "God, imagine having this every day," she said before popping back the head into her mouth. Penny once again took as much of Tomas's cock into her mouth as she could and started to pump the shaft with her fist.

"Be careful, Penny," said Gab quietly.

Tomas let out a gasp and Penny spluttered as Tomas began to cum. She pulled her face away but wasn't fast enough as Tomas let out two powerful jets of cum. They splashed across her face and chest as she let out a little squeal.

"Oh my god," she giggled. "That was fast."

Tomas gasped as his cock pulsed up and down in front of Penny's face.

She looked down and ran her finger through the hot cum on her skin.

"Sorry, Penny," blurted Tomas. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," replied Penny as she reached into her bag. "It just took me by surprise."

"It doesn't go down," panted Gab as she watched Penny pull her towel out and wipe the cum from her face and tits. Gab was on the edge of cumming soon herself. "It's his party trick. He can cum three or four times and the thing doesn't go down."

Penny looked over at Aiden as he masturbated, and she let out a sigh. She reached down and pushed two fingers into her pussy as she spoke. "Oh Aiden, I've wanted to do this for so long." She opened her mouth as she pulled her fingers from her pussy and motioned Aiden to come to her.

Gab instantly felt another surge of jealously as she watched Aiden step forward and offer his beautiful, curved cock to Penny's open mouth.

She grabbed the base of his cock and flicked her tongue all over the head as Aiden let out a moan.

"Look at the curve," cooed Penny as she ran a finger up and down the hot shaft. She let out a sigh as she inspected his erection.

Aiden was staring down at Penny intently, as she studied every part of his hard dick and balls.

At last, she flicked her tongue over the tip and Aiden let out a gasp. Penny blew softly over the wet, tight skin and then swirled her tongue around the head as she took it into her mouth.

Fuck, she is really good at this, thought Gab as she watched.

Gab and Tomas slowly wanked as they watched Penny suck and slurp on Aiden's cock. Sometimes she would slow right down, and it almost looked like she was sucking his shaft into her mouth in slow motion. She was giving a lesson in cock sucking that was making Gab even more envious.

By now Gab was ready to cum. She hoped the orgasm would mask the jealousy she was feeling, so she pushed her fingers harder into her clit. Plus, she also wanted to be fucked, badly.

She wanted something in her pussy to cream on immediately. She looked over at Tomas. Fuck it, she thought. He was there, ready and willing, and his long, thick cock that was jutting out in front of him. She was sure that if she asked, his response would be swift, and he would be ready to fill her.

Gab rubbed her pussy harder as she imagined Tomas quickly stepping forward as she turned around and placed her hands on the rock, legs apart and bent over. Tomas would waste no time and grab her as she would feel his thick head push into her soaked pussy.

The fantasy was so hot, but she couldn't do it -- he had a fiancée, and she was already in far too deep with her feelings towards Aiden. Lovely Aiden who was now having his cock expertly taken care of by Penny.

While Gab fantasised, Tomas -- oblivious of what he just missed out on -- was happy to stroke himself hard in front of her. She began to match his rhythm as she masturbated with him, all the while watching Penny expertly sucking Aiden's cock, occasionally looking over at Gab and smiling.

Again, Gab felt like giving into the urge to fuck Tomas. No, no, I can't, she thought as fought off her desires.

She felt Tomas reach around and feel her tits. Oh, let the boy have a feel, she thought, that won't hurt.

Very quickly, her pussy started creaming on her fingers as she felt Tomas's hands on her tits. Lost in the throes of orgasm, she knew Tomas was also going to cum. "Cum on me, Tomas! Please, cum all over my tits," she grunted.

Tomas released her tits and gripped the base of his shaft to try and clamp it shut, while she got in position. He pushed his hips forward so the length of his cock stuck out and Gab dropped to her knees in front of him, her fingers working furiously on her clit. Again, another orgasm engulfed her quickly as she thrust back and forward on her hands.

"I can't hold it anymore, Gab," gasped Tomas.

She reached up, licked her hand, grabbed the shaft of his cock and began to jack it off from the base all the way over the tip. She looked over at Aiden, but he was staring into Penny's eyes as she slurped and licked his dick.

Tomas started grunting, and Gab felt his hot cum splash over her tits. She kept up her relentless pace with her hands as he gasped in pleasure.

"Fuck, Gab, fuck, that's enough," he pleaded. "Shit! Fuck, that was good!"

Gab released his cock, looked up and smiled. She pushed her glistening tits out and once again looked over at Aiden, hoping to catch his attention and maybe make him slightly jealous of Tomas.

Penny was now lying on her back and had lifted her hips in the air. Aiden had his face buried in her furry pussy. She was grinding her swollen mound on his tongue and her face was contorted in pleasure.

Gab turned around and slumped against the rock and watched as Tomas picked up a towel and wiped his rock-hard cock clean.

Again, Gab couldn't believe how hard he stayed, "Fuck, dude, does that ever go down?"

Tomas smiled as he spoke, "Thanks, Gab. Jesus, your hands felt so fucking good."

She sat down on the rug and leant back against the rock. She opened her legs as she watched Penny and Aiden.

"I need to be fucked!" panted Penny as she ground into his face.

Aiden sat back on his knees, his lips wet with Penny's juices. He grabbed the base of his dick and guided it to her open slit. Once again, Gab felt a wave of jealousy as she watched him push his cock into the hot redhead.

He put his strong arms underneath her backside and lifted her up so he could get a better angle and then began to slowly fuck her.

"Fuuuuuck," sighed Penny. "Oh yessssss, fuck me, Aiden."

Aiden picked up his pace and Penny matched his rhythm, thrusting her hips to meet each time he pushed into her. Penny was grunting with each thrust as she bucked up and down.

Gab started to masturbate as she watched. This stopped the gnawing jealousy that was simmering inside her.

Penny rolled her head over and looked at Tomas. "Bring that big dick over here, Tomas," she panted.

Tomas knelt down and pressed the head of his cock against Penny's lips. She eagerly opened her mouth and began licking and sucking on it like a lollypop.

"You guys can cum anywhere you like," she said, her voice muffled as she tried to speak as she sucked, "I'm on birth control."

Gab watched for a few minutes as the three of them enjoyed each other's bodies. She looked down at Tomas's cum still on her tits and was struck by how sexy it looked. Her eyes went back on the threesome in front of her and wanted more. She couldn't understand why being so jealous was also making her so horny.

"Why don't you both spit roast her?" she suggested.

Aiden immediately pulled his cock from Penny, and she grunted in disappointment, letting go of Tomas's cock. But she rolled over onto her hands and knees and pushed her butt up into the air, eager to have her two-man fantasy made reality.

Tomas looked at Gab. "Do you think I can have a go at fucking her?" he said.

"Better ask her, Tomas. But are you sure? What about your fiancée?" She was genuinely concerned but so turned on that she wasn't going to stop him.

Tomas looked conflicted as he stared down at Penny's open pussy, inviting him to push his solid cock deep inside her.

"Fuck," he yelped as he looked undecided.

Aiden's cock waved from side to side as he shuffled on around Penny on his knees so that it was waving just in front of her face. Gab could see that it was shiny and wet from Penny's juices.

Penny looked behind her and wiggled her butt from side to side. "Please, fuck me, Tomas! I've never had a cock that big before! Please, give it to me!" she begged, eyes glazed with lust.

Tomas shuffled forward slightly. His cock was now almost touching the slick, wet, silky folds of her pussy. He looked over at Gab once more and then back down to his powerful, hard cock, still glistening with Gab's saliva.

Penny looked up at Aiden, "Aiden, please, tell him to fuck me," she whispered.

Aiden gripped his cock by the base as Penny began to flick her tongue over the head. "You got to feel that pussy, man."

That tipped Tomas over the edge, and he gave in to temptation. He gripped Penny from behind and sunk his cock deep into her gaping pussy.

"Holy shit," she said as her eyes widened. "Fuck, yes, yes, yes," she stammered.

Tomas let out a huge sigh as he began to pull his cock from her pussy before slamming it deep inside her once more.

"Do you like that big cock?" asked Gab. She was hoping Penny would enjoy fucking Tomas so much that she would lose interest in Aiden.

"Oh, fuck yes," panted Penny as Tomas grabbed her arse cheeks and began to fuck her doggy style. "Holy shit." She dropped her head briefly and moaned with each hard thrust.

But Gab watched as Aiden seemed mesmerised with Penny as he stroked his cock and watched his friend begin to fuck the redhead. He adjusted his posture towards Gab and her heart was pounding as he thought he was coming over to fuck her. She opened her legs to give him a better view but once he regained his balance, he gently reached out and lifted Penny's head, feeding the head of his dick into her mouth.

Gab let out a sigh and by now the jealousy was becoming overwhelming. Penny looked so good as Tomas fucked her and she licked and slurped on Aiden's cock. Her cone-shaped tits were pointing at the ground but still looked every bit as sexy as when she was standing upright. The three of them had got into a proper rhythm now so that when Tomas pulled his cock from her, Aiden would push his into her mouth.

Fuck, she is sexy, was all Gab could think as she masturbated and watched. Tomas was staring down, watching his cock disappear into her hungry pussy lips with each thrust. Penny let out a little moan or grunt each time he buried his cock inside her. Gab wanted to know if her pussy felt good and had an overwhelming desire to ask Tomas.

"How does it feel, Tomas?" she asked

"Fucking amazing," he replied, and Gab stopped herself from asking any more questions.

Tomas began to pump faster into her. Penny had to lower herself onto her arm as she released Aiden's cock and used her hand to rub her clit and Tomas's balls.

Aiden knelt back and began to use Penny's saliva and pussy juices as lube as he wanked in front of her face.

"Fuck, Aiden, I'm cumming," gasped Penny.

Gab watched as Aiden let go of his cock and cupped her face so he could lock eyes with her as she came. She could tell they shared a connection now. As Penny thrust back on Tomas's dick, she did not break eye contact on Aiden when she held her breath and let the orgasm surge through her body.

As she went limp, Aiden let go of her head and knelt back, gripping his cock. After a few quick pumps, he roared Penny's name.

She looked up and watched as he shot his cum so hard, it splashed all over his chest. Penny reached and pressed the still pulsing cock against her face. Gab watched as some of the hot, creamy liquid smeared over Penny's pale skin and once again could only think how fucking sexy she looked.

Gab could see that this was too much for Tomas and once again, his cock pulsed and throbbed as he emptied the last of his cum inside Penny. He let out a gasp as he gripped her arse cheeks. Gab wondered what it felt like to empty that big cock into Penny. She watched as he pulled the long, thick dick from Penny's pussy and collapsed back on his haunches.

Gab held her breath as another orgasm pulsed through her own body. She hammered her fingers into her wet slit as she rubbed the swollen clit.

She closed her eyes and gasped as the orgasm subsided into ripples of pleasure. She lay back on the rock, and keeping her eyes shut, she imagined they would all be looking at her when she opened them, and she was desperate to feel wanted by Aiden again.

But as she opened her eyes, she saw Penny passionately kissing Aiden, the two of them kneeling in front of each other, locked in an embrace. Tomas had stood up and his glistening cock was still pulsing to his heartbeat and semi-erect.

"I think we better leave these two alone for a bit. He's had a crush on her for years," he said quietly to Gab as he collected his things. "Shall we go for a swim?" he said as he reached his hand out and lifted her to her feet.

Gab felt numb as she bent over and collected her clothes. She handed them to Tomas, and he shoved them into his bag. She looked down at the couple and desperately wanted to be the one passionately kissing Aiden like that. His hands had grabbed Penny's face and were gently stroking her wet cheeks as he French kissed her. She was now rubbing his cock again and he was gently thrusting back and forward as his tongue twined with hers.

"C'mon, Gab, let's go have a swim." Tomas pulled her through the clearing and onto the beach.

Gab's heart sank, jealousy engulfing her as she followed Tomas into the water.

They swam for around fifteen minutes before coming back onto the sand and drying themselves off with Tomas's towel. Aiden and Penny still hadn't made it onto the beach so they both headed back to the clearing to see what was going on.

As they approached, they could hear the unmistakable sound of Penny being fucked.

"C'mon, Gab, let's leave them to it," said Tomas as he grabbed her hand and pulled her back towards the beach.

Gab's heart sank as she walked back along the beach with Tomas.

******************************************************************************

Mr Andrews had spotted Gab leaving her cabin and heading down towards the track. He loved looking at her and would steal quick glances whenever he could. He quickly gathered his towel and ran around to the shower block so he could pretend he was coming out and hopefully get another look at her.

As he came around the path, he was presented with another great view of Gab dressed in a tee-shirt, and tight shorts. He loved looking at Gab and had several quick wanks in the showers thinking about her.

He was already semi-hard when he spotted her, and this time managed to get a smile and a polite hello out of her. He watched her walk past him and for some reason decided to follow at a safe distance.

When he saw her meet Penny, he watched from behind one of the service huts as the two of them exchanged some words and headed down the path. He didn't know they were friends and wondered what they were doing. He liked Penny, and she was dressed as provocatively as Gab was. He loved her long pale legs, and she was wearing skin-tight shorts now, through which he could see the outline of her pussy.

These young girls, he thought, as he decided to follow them and see what they were up to.

After a few minutes, they stopped and Penny whipped off her tee-shirt. She said something to Gab and she did the same.

Holy shit, he thought as he got a great view of their tits. Gab's were round and beautifully shaped while Penny's smaller cone-shaped tits were just as much of a turn on.