Mutual Masturbation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He followed them down the path trying hard not to get spotted. He was walking awkwardly with an erection trying to free itself from his shorts. He hadn't been this hard for a very long time and he could feel his cock throbbing against the fabric as he carefully tried to stay out of sight.

Finally, the girls stopped by a clearing at the end of the path. He ducked behind a tree and watched as they talked. Feeling emboldened, he crept forward trying to get a better view. He couldn't hear what they were saying but froze when they both stripped naked and continued to chat to one another.

Jesus, he thought, I'd never cum in my pants before but I'm sure close now. He had a good view of them both, and saw that Gab was shaved clean while Penny had a lovely golden, furry mound.

He watched them speak and then Gab turned around and pushed some branches away from her naked skin and crept into the scrub.

As soon as she was gone, Penny instantly turned around to look directly at where Mr Andrews was hiding, smiled and wagged her finger.

Fuck, she spotted me, he thought, startled.

She put her hand to her mouth in mock horror and then she motioned him to come towards her.

Mr Andrews stepped from behind the tree and Penny held up her hand in a stop sign. He froze and, panicked, wondered if she was about to scream or yell out to Gab.

She looked down at the bulge in his shorts and made a wanking motion with her fist and then pointed to him.

Mr Andrews realised what she meant and, trembling, he dropped his shorts so that his hard cock sprang free.

Penny put her hand to her mouth in mock surprise again and then once again made the wanking motion.

Mr Andrew grabbed the base of his cock and began to stroke it as Penny smiled and stretched out her beautiful body for him.

She reached down and began to circle her clit with one hand and rub her tits with the other. She looked gorgeous, like a porn star, thought Mr Andrews. She pushed two fingers into her wet pussy and pulled them out. They glistened in the morning sunlight.

This was too much for Mr Andrew and he couldn't stop the cum from erupting from his throbbing cock. He let out a grunt as his balls tightened and his cock felt incredible in his hand. He had never cum this hard and this long before and he went weak at the knees. When his balls were emptied, and he regained his composure, he looked up at the beautiful redhead standing on the path in front of him.

Once again Penny put her hand to her mouth in mock surprise and then smiled at him. She then pointed back up the path and made a shooing motion before she too disappeared into the scrub.

Mr Andrew's head was spinning as he made his way back up to the camp site. By the time he got back to the cabin, his cock was already fully erect again and he was desperately trying to think of somewhere he could have a wank and relive the sights he had just seen.

He went into one of the toilet cubicles. Letting his cock spring free, he started to gently rub the shaft.

What were the girls doing right now? he wondered. Were they fucking each other? How long had this been going on?

He imagined Penny licking Gab out, her tongue darting across that smooth pussy. Or maybe they were scissoring each other and rubbing their pussies together. He thought back to watching Penny as she rubbed the slit of her pussy in front of him, and how wet her fingers were when she put her hand to her mouth.

He lightly stroked the shaft from the base to the tip as he replayed all the images of those two young naked girls in his head.

After ten minutes of going through all the scenarios he could think of, he was right on the edge of cumming. He slowed his stroking as much as he could and began edging towards orgasm. He tried clamping the base of his cock to stop himself from cumming but he couldn't take it anymore and gave his cock three hard tugs. Wave after wave of pleasure pulsed out from his cock as big spurts of cum splashed across into the toilet seat as he milked his balls.

He spent the rest of the day trying to stop thinking about what he'd seen. He was also mildly panicked that Penny or Gab would tell his wife.

Just after lunch the coach had arrived, and everyone was loading their bags into the trailer. Mr Andrews spotted Gab, alone, and wondered where Penny was. Finally, he spotted her excitedly chatting to Aiden and Tomas and the three of them made their way to the back of the coach.

He loaded his bags into the trailer and then got on the bus and sat next to his wife. He could hear Penny chatting away to Tomas and Aiden from the back seat. She seemed pretty focused on them and began to relax.

He watched as Gab got on the bus and sat several rows in front of them. He could see her reflection in the window, and she seemed a little sad. Maybe she was going to miss camping? Or miss licking Penny's pussy, he though. Once again, his mind wandered back to the sight of the two naked young girls on the path, and instantly his cock began to strain at his jeans...