Mutual Masturbation Pt. 05

Story Info
Two friends masturbate togther for the first time.
4.2k words
4.74
84.7k
39

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John quickly shut the laptop he had been working on and sat in silence for a few seconds. He was already late but took a moment to take in what he had seen.

The laptop was his friend Penny's. They had met earlier in the year at university where he gave some lectures. She was in her early 20s, tall, redhead with pale skin and had a great figure. She came across as a bit conversative and from what he could gather, she still lived with her somewhat religious parents. John had often fantasized about her, imagining himself stripping away her conservative layers and fucking her in as many positions as he could think of. She could be a bit of a flirt sometimes and he was never sure if it was innocence or intentional.

To make sure everything was in working order once he'd finished, John decided to have a little look through some of the photos and folders. So, when he stumbled across naked pictures on her laptop, he couldn't believe his luck. She was lying back on her bed and the camera picked up her lovely soft, cone-shaped tits and her beautiful mound covered with shiny red pubes with a dildo buried deep inside her.

Dirty, sexy girl, he thought. He didn't have much time to have a good look through the photos but it was the video files that really caught his attention. His heart was racing as he clicked on one. He was not disappointed when it opened. It was a view from the webcam, with Penny sitting on her chair completely naked with her legs wide open, while she masturbated. John watched as she rubbed her clit in circles with one hand while she used two fingers of the other to fuck herself.

John desperately wanted to get his cock out and enjoy a session watching Penny's videos but he was meeting his friend Sarah for a morning run with a local community group. He had also arranged to return her ex-husband's laptop, which he had fixed, and John knew he really needed it back.

He opened the lid one more time and watched a few more seconds of Penny masturbating hard on the screen. John's cock had made a huge tent in his running shorts, and he wondered if he could get it to go down at all. He was going to struggle to keep it hidden on this morning run. There would be lots of hot women there. No to mention he also enjoyed looking at Sarah. All he would be thinking of would be to get back as quickly as possible and have a long session while looking at these pictures and videos of Penny. There was a chance Penny would be there as well and it was going to take a lot of willpower not to get instantly hard the second he saw her.

He hit pause on the video and headed out the door to his car.

**********************************************************************************

Twenty minutes later, a very horny John arrived at the park where all the runners were gathering. He got out of the car and tried his hardest to erase the images of Penny from his mind as he made his way down to the start line.

"John!" he heard a familiar voice and looked around to see Sarah coming towards him.

Ahhhhh fuck, he thought. Fuck, she looks good.

"Hey, Sarah!"

Sarah and John had been friends for a few years now. Today, she had her black hair in a ponytail, wearing tight running shorts and a tee shirt, which showed off Sarah's fantastic tits. John had no idea how large they were, but certainly more than a handful. He wasn't normally into big tits but on Sarah they looked great. And when she ran, they looked amazing. He felt bad about stealing glances at his friend's tits but she was a very sexy woman, and it wasn't like he was leering at her. He often wondered if she shaved her pussy or if she had jet-black pubes that matched her hair and dark features. Once again, he felt his cock begin to stir and it took all his mental strength to not think about sex.

Sarah and John had become closer friends since she had separated from her husband. They caught up regularly to go for runs and would also catch up for a coffee during the week. They hadn't completely crossed into the friend zone, though. There was a bit of friendly flirting that would go on from time to time. John did like to masturbate to some of her Facebook photos and a few times he had almost told her but was worried she might not react how he imagined she would.

They chatted for a few minutes and then John spotted Penny. Instantly his cock stirred as she came over to say hello.

"Hey, John, Sarah," she said cheerily.

"Hey Penny," croaked John as Sarah shot him a sideways glance.

"I was just wondering if you'd fixed my laptop yet?" Penny asked." No pressure if you haven't. I'm not in a rush."

"Ahhhh, no, not yet. Sorry," John lied. "Maybe later in the week?"

"Sure, no pressure. Take as long as you need with it," she said as she smiled at John.

"Yeah, ahh, it's harder to fix than I thought."

"I bet. These things seem pretty complicated to me. That's why you have it. Anyway, good to see you both. Have a great run!" she said as she turned and waved to another friend. John got a good look at her tight butt in her running pants and once again the image of her naked and fucking herself came flooding back into his mind.

Thankfully, once the run got going, John was able to maintain his focus and suppress the sexual urges he was feeling. It was a good pace and he and Sarah crossed the line together 30 minutes later.

As they stood catching their breath John realized he had left Sarah's ex-husband's laptop at home.

"Ahhh, shit! I've left the laptop at home, Sarah," he said.

"That's ok. I'll swing by and get it now if that's ok. He needs it this afternoon," she replied cheerily.

John couldn't help but notice her hard nipples under the fabric of her running top, and the way her tight shorts were now clinging to her body.

"Yeah, that's fine. Just come around and I'll bring it out to you."

They both got in their cars and made the short drive to John's house. John was just going to go inside and bring it out but as soon as they arrived, but Sarah got there first and was waiting for him at his door.

"Time for a coffee?" she said.

"Ahh yeah, sure," John replied. He panicked as he couldn't remember if he had shut the lid on Penny's laptop or not.

He opened the door and saw the laptop open with Penny's sex video paused. He made a futile attempt to block the view from Sarah and close the lid, but it was too late.

"Jeez John, having a little session, were we?" joked Sarah.

"Ahhh, shit, um... This is embarrassing. Sorry, ahh... yeah" he said. "Let me close this. Sorry."

Sarah smiled. "Don't be sorry. Everyone does it."

They got closer to the laptop and before John had a chance to close it, Sarah sucked in her breath.

"Holy shit! Is that Penny?" she gasped.

"Yeah, um... fuck... I was fixing her laptop and found it. God, don't say anything."

Sarah looked at John and then back at the laptop on the bench.

"Jesus, the things we find, hey?" she said.

John made coffee for both of them as they made small talk. The mood had definitely shifted and there was some awkwardness. They sat at the kitchen bench and once Sarah finished her coffee, she got up to leave. John had noticed she kept glancing at Penny's laptop. There was definitely some sexual tension in the air now.

"Well, I better go. Better not forget Zeek's laptop," she said as she smiled.

John stood up. His cock was now fully erect under his shorts and although he liked being around Sarah, he was getting desperate to have a long session masturbating to Penny.

Sarah obviously noticed John was getting hard under his shorts. "Looks like you want me gone so you can have some alone time," she said as she looked directly at the bulge in his shorts.

"Yeah," replied John, "I'm so sorry. Please don't tell anyone."

"It's ok, you can trust me. We're friends!" she replied. She stood up and looked directly at Penny's laptop again. "It's only natural. Fuck, since Zeek and I separated..." she trailed off and didn't finish her sentence.

John looked at her awkwardly. He had given up trying to hide the fact that his cock was now desperately trying to tear its way out of his shorts.

She paused for a moment. "Um you know, what if what if I join you?" she said quietly.

"Ahh, what?" said John.

"I could watch with you. I'm horny as fuck," she said. "I want to watch that video of Penny."

"Jesus, Sarah! Um yeah, ok," stammered John.

Sarah avoided John's gaze as she spoke. "We just watch it and have a wank. I'm still kind of married, remember, and I don't want to fuck up our friendship. Those are the rules."

Fuck John, I can`t stop masturbating lately, and running makes me horny. I'm meeting Zeek later. I've got about half an hour?"

John didn't know what to say. He knew Sarah and Zeek had separated but wasn't quite sure what their marital status was. He had heard somewhere that they might reconcile. Still, the thought of not only seeing her naked but also masturbating with her had made his already hard cock begin to throb.

Finally, she looked at John. "All I do is masturbate alone lately," she said, "and it seems you are ready and I'm horny, so let's watch this video."

"Fuck, um, ok. How do you want to do this?" he asked. John's heart was racing now, and his cock felt like it would split through the fabric of his shorts.

Sarah looked around. "I don't know. Let's sit on the sofa and put the laptop on the coffee table?"

John picked up the laptop and took it over to the coffee table. He was disappointed when Sarah sat down without undressing. Shit, maybe she just wants to watch it and masturbate without getting naked.

He opened the lid of the laptop and started Penny's video from the beginning. He went to sit down but Sarah stopped him.

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off?" she asked.

"Do you mind if I do?" he asked.

"Not. At. All," replied Sarah slowly.

"Ok, let me get my lube," John replied. He went to the kitchen and came back with a tube of lube and stood in front of Sarah.

"You like to use lube?" she said quietly. "Does it make it feel like a pussy?"

"Not quite but it feels much better than stroking dry," he replied as he placed the tube of lube on the coffee table.

John lifted his tee shirt over his shoulders and then dropped his shorts to the ground. He heard Sarah suck in her breath as his cock sprung free.

"Nice dick!" she said.

"Thank you," smiled John. He was feeling less awkward now and a little more confident as he sat next to Sarah.

"I like circumcised cocks," she said. "That's a really nice dick, mister. So thick! Women love a thick dick."

They both watched Penny on the laptop screen begin to fuck herself with a toy. Her hips were lifting off the chair with each deep thrust into her pussy.

"Fuck, she's enjoying that, "said Sarah.

"Yep," replied John sharply.

"She looks great," said Sarah as she shifted next to John. "Great body!"

"Yeah, fucking hot," said John. "Do you mind if I start?"

"No, not at all. Go for it."

John reached over to the table and picked up the lube. He squirted some into his palm and then massaged it into the head of his penis. He let out an involuntary moan as he felt his hand and the cool lube on the hot, tight skin of his cock.

"Feeling good?" whispered Sarah.

"Yeah, fuck yeah!" exhaled John. "I've been waiting for this for ages."

"I bet," replied Sarah. "All those hot girls on the run, in their tight pants."

They sat in silence for a few minutes as they watched Penny on the screen. John noticed Sarah kept glancing at his cock as he ran his clenched fist up and down the shiny shaft.

"What's the greatest number of times you've cum in a day, John?"

John thought for a moment. He would get very horny if he went out clubbing and often spent the next day masturbating if he hadn't picked up.

"Probably four or five. I've had a few marathon sessions after some nights out," he said as his hand slid up and down his shiny cock.

Sarah sighed, "That's hot." John wasn't sure if she meant the screen or that he spends full days masturbating.

"You mean Penny?" he asked.

"Guys masturbating all day," she replied. "And yeah, also Penny. I'd love to have a cock for a day. The first thing I'd do is play with it. How does it feel?"

"So good," replied John. "It feels great just being hard. I was worried I was going to get an erection on the run."

"I bet," said Sarah as she exhaled. "There are a lot of hot people there."

"Yeah," replied John, "all in skin-tight running gear as well."

"No wonder you're always so eager to go for these morning runs," Sarah teased as she looked directly at his cock. "You'd have trouble hiding that thing. It's very impressive, mister. Do you always come home for a wank after our runs?"

John nodded as his hand glided up over the tip, "Yeah, guilty."

"Same," replied Sarah matter-of-factly.

They watched Penny masturbating for a few more minutes as John slowly wanked. He hadn't felt this horny in a long time and he noticed how much bigger his cock looked than usual.

He looked over at Sarah, "You can play too."

"Yeah, fuck, I need to. Do you mind? I'm horny as fuck," she replied.

"Go for it, Sarah."

Sarah stood up and lifted her running top over her head. She deftly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting her big tits fall free.

"Fuck, yes!" said John. "Oh fuck, yes! I've wanted to see these for a long time."

"I know," replied Sarah as she squeezed them together. "I've seen you looking."

"They are fantastic," John said as he clenched his cock.

Sarah bent forward and let them hang in front of John as she slipped off her running shorts.

"Did you notice I don't wear anything under the shorts as well?" she asked as she stood in front of him.

"I had wondered," he replied. "Fuck, that is a nice pussy."

Sarah's pussy was covered in flattened jet-black pubes. It didn't look like she shaved but they were so neat on her mound that he wondered if she did. He could see the shiny hood of her clitoris sticking out and it was obvious she was turned on and very wet.

She sat back down next to John, sighed, and began to gently rub her pussy lips.

They both went back to watching Penny.

"Horny bitch! What do you think she is watching?" said Sarah. Penny was now holding the dildo upright on the chair and was bouncing up and down on it.

"Yeah, no idea, but whatever it is, she is into it, "said John. "I wouldn't have picked her for the type."

"True! She looks happy, doesn't she?" replied Sarah.

"She looks fantastic," John agreed.

John could hear Sarah's fingers gathering pace on her wet pussy and slowed his stroking down. He wanted to cum when she did, and he wanted her to get a good view.

"Do you do this often?" she asked returning to her earlier line of questioning. "You know, have a wank and watch porn?"

"Yeah, most days," he lied. John did it every day, sometimes twice a day if he was especially horny. "How about you?"

Sarah paused for a moment before she answered. "Pretty much every day now. I love it," she sighed as she slipped two fingers into her pussy. "Not having a man around, I just seem to be constantly horny."

"We could be wanking buds," John joked.

"Mmmmm, that would be good," replied Sarah. "I'd love someone to have a wank with. Are you a morning or night person?"

"Morning," replied John. "Basically, it's get up, spend an hour masturbating, then get ready for work."

Sarah sighed, "Mmmm, long morning wanks, that's hot. How about you leave the door open and I'll just come and join you from time to time?"

John looked over at Sarah's big tits, "Yes, please!"

Sarah let out another sigh as she worked her pussy with her fingers. She used her other hand and started to massage her hard nipples. "That would be hot actually, walking in and watching you have a wank."

"Where is the weirdest place you've masturbated?" asked John.

Sarah paused for a second. "Hmmm," she said thoughtfully, "there's been a few."

She started gently circling her clit as she spoke. "At work, um, also in a changing room cubicle, in a friend's lounge room, on a beach, in an Uber. I love it!" she said.

"Fuck, so hot. Changing room cubicle?" said John.

"Yeah, I was on a trip with some girlfriends and couldn't get any alone time. I just grabbed a heap of clothes when we were shopping and went into the changing rooms. It was a bit scary but so hot. I was horny as fuck."

John started fondling his balls and the heavy, erect shaft fell against his stomach. "Wow, that's hot. And an Uber?"

Sarah let out a small laugh. "Yeah, I was drunk, on my way home, fucking horny as well."

"Lucky driver," replied John.

"I probably would have fucked him if he caught me," Sarah confessed.

"You should have," John agreed. He was getting right into this now and was learning so much about his hot, horny friend, Sarah.

Sarah didn't reply but kept fingering her wet pussy. John loved the squishy sound of her fingers as they pushed in and out of her soaked folds.

"What about you, John? Where are some weird places you have masturbated?"

John had to think before he replied. He wasn't sure how much to tell her.

"Um, on a long-haul bus ride. Luckily, they dimmed the lights and we had blankets so I could be discreet."

"Nice! Was there someone on the bus you were wanking to?"

"Of course." John felt his cock could now cum at any second if he really wanted to.

They both fell silent for a moment and watched Penny.

"Have you fucked anyone since you and Zeek separated?" asked John.

"Only Bob," smiled Sarah.

"Bob?" John was confused. He didn't think Sarah would have fucked anyone yet.

Sarah laughed, "Yeah, battery operated boyfriend. You know, a vibrator."

"Ahhhh," John chuckled, "of course. You like toys?"

"Fuck yes, what woman doesn't? I've bought a few now," she replied. "It's so exciting when they arrive. I love trying them."

"Mmmmm, that is hot," John said as he squeezed the base of his cock.

"So, you like my tits?" she asked as she squeezed them together. Her nipples were not hard, and she used the tips of her fingers to massage them.

"Yeah." John released his balls and his hand glided up and down his lubed shaft. "I love them. I've always loved looking at them. Do you like it when you catch guys staring at them?"

"Mmmmm, yeah, I love it!"

They both turned their attention back to the screen. Penny had pulled the dildo from her pussy, and they saw her wet hand reach out for the camera.

"Ohhh, it's not the laptop camera," said John.

Penny picked up the camera and everything went blurry as she adjusted the angle and moved it around. Penny had placed it to the side and now they could see her laptop screen as well as Penny's profile.

"Wow," said John, "those little tits! Great shape!"

"Yeah," Sarah agreed. "Woah, check out what she's watching!"

They could see a guy stroking his large cock very hard on the screen. He was stopping every few seconds and squeezing the head.

"That thing is about to blow," said John.

"Fuck, I love this," said Sarah. "This is so fucking hot! Are you going to copy it?"

"I don't know. Should I? I mean, if we keep it just for our sessions then it's not that bad, is it?"

"Yeah, just for the two of us. I'm not going to be able to look at her the same ever again," said Sarah. She let out another sigh as she slipped two fingers into her pussy.

"I know what you mean. I was worried my cock was going to burst out of my shorts when I saw her."

They fell into silence again as they masturbated and watched Penny begin to buck and bounce on her pussy dildo again.

"She's hot," said Sarah. "I'd fuck her."

Before John could reply, Sarah looked down and at John's cock. "How are you doing there, mister?"

"Yeah, good. Not sure how much longer I can hold on, though," he said, slightly panting.

12