Mutual Masturbation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me either," said Sarah. "Do you mind if we cum soon? I should probably get back home before Zeek wonders where I am."

"Yeah, sure." John slid his fist up over the tip of his cock. "I'm pretty much ready when you are."

"So, you agree we want to make this a regular thing?" asked Sarah. "No fucking  well, maybe not yet  but we can masturbate together? Like, morning run, coffee, wank?"

John laughed. "Yes, that would be awesome."

"Mmmm, it is," Sarah said as she began to finger her pussy and rub her clit faster. "You've got a great body, and I really like your cock."

"Thanks! You look fucking awesome as well. "John looked down. Her tits were now splayed to the side of her chest as Sarah sunk back into the couch. "I'm edging now, though."

Sarah looked over at John, puzzled. "Edging?"

John was tapping the tip of his cock with his fingers. "Yeah, you know, when you are on the edge of cumming, just holding it there. Sometimes you want to see how close you can get it. Just the slightest touches will make it cum."

"Nice! Is that where you are at now?"

"Yeah, and if you keep talking like this, it's going to cum all by itself," John replied. He was so close now, on the brink of a huge orgasm.

They watched the screen again and saw the big cock on Penny's laptop begin to shoot ropes of cum into the air. Penny was also obviously cumming now as she writhed around on her chair.

"Fuck," she let out a gasp, "I'm going to cum."

John watched as she held her breath and her body began to shake. He couldn't control his own orgasm any longer and felt the cum surge up his shaft. He gave his cock two quick strokes as big thick spurts of cum erupted from the tip.

"Ohhh, fuck yes," yelped Sarah as she shook with pleasure and pushed herself hard back into the sofa.

John kept stroking and squeezed every last trickle of cum from his cock. The head still felt intensely good even as the last few drops escaped from his shaft.

"Holy fuck," panted Sarah. "Fuck that was good."

John lay back into the sofa. The hot, sticky cum on his belly had a musty scent.

"Mmmmm, hot," said Sarah, sniffing the air.

They both looked at the screen. Penny was now facing the camera, her cheeks flushed red and panting. She looked directly into the camera and held her finger up to her mouth and made a "sssssshhhhh" noise before the camera went blank.

"Jesus, John, do you think she made that for you?"

John's heart was pounding as he shut the laptop lid. "Fuck, looks that way."

**********************************************************************************

Penny pulled the wet dildo from her soaked pussy, held it up and looked at it. She had bought it soon after she returned from her recent camping trip.

Her heart was racing, and she looked back at the laptop screen. She had just got it back from John and as soon as she got home, she took it to her room.

She was building up to her first orgasm and had been watching a few of her favorite videos on Pornhub.

But she needed to check her files... Had John found them? she wondered.

She put the dildo down and began to circle her clit as she browsed to her photo files. Her stomach was doing butterflies as she opened the folder.

Sure enough, there was a new video file and It could only have been added by John. She clicked on it and when it opened, her eyes widened.

"Fuck yessssssss," she said as she quickly picked up her dildo and plunged it back into her soaking pussy.

12