Mutual Masturbation Pt. 06

Story Info
Sarah finally gets laid.
4.1k words
4.81
18.9k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since Sarah had her session with John. Sadly, this weekend, she was going to miss out on another wank with him as she had to meet up with her ex-husband, Zeke. It sounded like he had something urgent to tell her but when she arrived at the cafe, he just made small talk for an hour. Not impressed, she was desperate to get home and masturbate, even just on her own. She just couldn't stop thinking about John wanking next to her while they watched Penny the week before. John too had looked disappointed that he was going to miss out when Sarah told him she couldn't come around, but he gave her a memory stick of the video he made which he left on Penny's laptop. Now Sarah was desperate to get home and see it. Her pussy was soaked, and she kept fidgeting as she chatted to Zeke. She was so horny she was even considering some ex-sex with him.

At last, Zeke looked at his watch and cut their coffee date short. He had to be somewhere, and Sarah wondered if he was seeing someone.

At least she was now free to get on with her plans. She rushed home, stripped naked and stepped into the shower. Her mind was now exploding with sex images, so she was going to spend a couple of hours relaxing and masturbating.

She kept her hair dry and then spent the next five minutes standing under the water, rubbing soap all over her skin. Her nipples were hard and sensitive, and she loved how her large, soapy tits felt in her hands. Stepping out of the shower, she dried herself off, then grabbed another towel from the closet and went into the main living room.

Laying the towel down on the sofa, she switched on the TV and connected her laptop. This is how she liked to spend her long masturbation sessions - spread out on the sofa, surfing porn, and taking her time to fuck herself to as many orgasms as she could take in an afternoon.

Sarah had married fairly young and so missed out on a lot of care-free years. She met Zeke in her late teens, and they dated for a couple of years before getting married and settling down. She was now in her early 30s and since they hadn't had children, they had built a nice, comfortable life for themselves. Sarah had grown bored with the safe, married, Sunday-morning-sex they were having, but had resigned herself to the idea that married life was like that. When they separated, it was more that they had accepted they were just friends and had probably married to young. The few guys she fucked before she met Zeke were fantastic memories and she often relived those in her mind as she played with herself. She especially loved giving blowjobs but back then she had worried about her inhibitions disappearing when she got horny, which was often. She didn't want to get a reputation for being easy and that was probably another reason why she settled down with Zeke so quickly. She became good at suppressing her urges over her married years.

Once they separated, Sarah didn't initially miss having a man around for sex. But, after a few months, she began masturbating early in the morning before work. Gradually, these sessions became longer as she explored more and more fantasies. Eventually, after a girl's night out where they had discussed their favorite types of porn, Sarah began to introduce that into her sessions. Her new Saturday ritual was to go for a run with John, come home and shower, and then spend hours on the couch browsing porn videos and cumming over and over. Once again though, she sometimes found she got so horny she would have literally fucked any man that knocked on her door. Nonetheless, she loved the feeling of her sex urges consuming her. The previous week, it took so much self-control not to jump on John's cock when they masturbated together. She knew it was inevitable that if their sessions become a regular thing, she was going to end up fucking him.

But she wasn't quite ready to start fucking other men just yet, although she had come close. A few months before, she had met a guy, Tim, through a work conference. They got along well and when they were on the dance floor flirting and grinding, she felt the most enormous cock. Things had got steamy, but she had drunk too much, and something was still not quite right, so she had to leave the poor guy hanging. The next morning, she had a long session imagining her dildo was his huge cock pounding inside her and regretted not taking him home to fuck his brains out.

Right now, though, her thoughts were filled with her masturbation session with John. She closed her eyes and could picture him wanking next to her. She couldn't wait for another meeting and was even tempted to text him and see if he was up for an afternoon session. She also couldn't stop thinking about Penny. She has never been with another girl before, but for some reason, the images of Penny fucking her cute little ginger pussy was a massive turn on. She sighed as she replayed in her mind the images of Penny riding that dildo and cumming.

As they got dressed after their fun session together, Sarah convinced John that he needed to make a video of him masturbating for Penny. It would be especially hot if it was showing him cumming while watching her. Sneakily, she wanted to see it too - not only to see John's cock explode again, but also, she was so turned on by seeing Penny fuck herself.

Her laptop was already connected to the TV, so she laid a towel down on the sofa, sat down and opened the video file that John had sent her. The camera angle was low and slightly to the back of John. He was sitting in his computer chair stroking his cock and his own laptop screen was clearly visible. Sarah let out a sigh as once again, as she saw the video of Penny riding her sex toys.

Sarah opened her legs and began gently stroking her pussy lips. She let out a sigh. There it was, that sex urge that began to wash over her and consume her. She slipped two fingers into her pussy and slowly pulled them out again. They were glistening and wet as she began to gently finger fuck herself.

She was happy to slow fuck herself for a while and build up to her first orgasm. She began to gently work her clit but was suddenly distracted when her phone flashed with a new message.

Shit, she should just leave it, but her curiosity got the better of her. Wiping her hand clean on the towel she reached over to her phone and opened the message.

It was a message and the name displayed was 'Tim'.

Tim who?

**********************************************************

Tim looked down at his thick, heavy erection as he began to gently dry stroke the shaft. He lay naked on the hotel bed and opened up his laptop so he could start browsing for some porn to watch while he wanked. Once again, he had been in town for a late week conference and decided to stay on for the weekend. He had hoped to catchup with Alice or Gab for a long fuck session but sadly the former was out of town and he didn't hear back from the latter.

Oh well, a nice long session then I'll go out exploring.

Whilst his initial thought was to play with Alice, he had also been thinking a lot about Gab, her pale skin, strawberry blond hair and beautiful tits. The girl oozed sex and the way she almost worshiped his cock as she took it in her mouth was something he had jacked off to a lot since meeting her last time he had been in town.

He lay back on the bed and stroked his cock a bit more as he relived the session with Gab and Alice.

Damn it, I really need someone to play with.

It was then he remembered Sarah, the beautiful brunette with the big tits he had met last time he was in town. They got on well at the conference function and after a few drinks, she really loosened up and some of their conversation got pretty hot. She did tell him she hadn't fucked anyone since breaking up with her ex, and that she was ready to dip her toe in the water, so to speak.

They had discussed that he could be the perfect guy for the job as he was from out of town, and she wouldn't have to worry about any strings.

They hit the dance floor and enjoyed some flirty grinding before she suddenly excused herself and left. Tim thought it was because she was scared off by the bulge in his jeans she had felt when she dropped her hand down for a squeeze while they danced. He heard her give a small squeal in his ear and then moments later, she was gone.

Whilst it worked out well for him the next day as he got to fuck Alice and Gab, he had remained curious as to why Sarah disappeared so quickly.

Once he got back home, she had messaged him to apologize. The drinks had got to her and she had to leave suddenly, but he should look her up next time he was in town.

Tim looked down at his hard erection once more. The head that the ladies seemed to like so much was purple and throbbing as he gently ran his fingers over it.

He wondered what were the chances she would be up for something today. No harm in trying...

He picked up his phone and taped out a message.

************************************************************************

Hey, I'm in town and wondered if you would like to catch up this afternoon for a coffee or maybe some NSA fun. Doing anything?

Sarah was puzzled. Tim?

Then it dawned on her. Tim, the man from the conference she left hanging. Shit, she was pretty drunk that night and had given him her phone number. She did remember they were flirting for most of the night and had enjoyed some steamy conversation. Then it dawned on her. NSA, no strings attached sex. Her mind was racing. She also remembered grinding against him on the dance floor and feeling his enormous cock. But she couldn't go through with it and had left him there.

Her heart was pounding now. She was so horny. She couldn't believe she was even considering this, but once again, her sexual desire was fighting hard against her common sense. She stared at the message. God, she would love to fuck someone right now. He was from out of town, no one would ever know. He seemed nice and she had spoken to him many times before through work.

She slipped a finger back inside her pussy as she stared at the text trying to decide what to do.

She taped out a new message.

Hey! I'm not sure. I am having some fun right now, but alone.

She could hear her heart thumping in her chest as her finger hovered over the 'Send' button. Her pussy was on fire, and she couldn't remember ever feeling this horny and nervous. Never before had she told someone she barely knew she was having a wank

"Fuck it", she thought and hit 'Send'.

She dropped the phone onto the sofa and continued to masturbate. A few seconds later, she heard the phone vibrate. She picked it up and looked at the new message.

I can come over right away. Are you having a sneaky wank? :P I might have been doing the same...

Sarah was now shaking as she taped out her reply.

Yeah, guilty :).

She wasn't ready to commit yet, although she could barely think.

Almost immediately she could see him typing out a reply.

"Hope you don't mind," the text said, but that was not what made her gasp. He had attached a picture of his enormous cock. It was beautiful, glistening, and hard, with the most enormous knob she had seen on it. She let out a moan as she began to push her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Jesus," she said out loud. She opened the video of John wanking to Penny so she could compare the two cocks. Whilst John's was thick, and a great size, Tim's was better in every sense. It was obviously over an inch or more longer, and thicker, but it was the engorged head that really caught her attention. She imagined licking and sucking on it like a lollypop. She wasn't even sure she would be able to fit it in her mouth, let alone her pussy. She had never thought of herself as a size queen, but all she wanted to do right now was to play with that glorious cock.

Holy fuck, do you want to come over? She sent the message with her address and watched as he typed out his reply.

I'm on my way. I'm only 10 minutes away. Hopefully you are naked and playing when I get there :).

Yes, will unlock the door.

Sarah's heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest. She sank two fingers into her hairy pussy and began to grind on her hand.

Fuck! She suddenly thought about practicalities. She looked around, and luckily, her apartment was tidy. But she got up and quickly fixed her hair. Then she unlocked the door and went back to the couch.

Should she leave the video of John wanking to Penny running? No, maybe something a little more mainstream. She found one of her favorite threesome videos with two guys and a girl and sunk back into the sofa to watch. Her mind was whirling. She couldn't ever remember feeling this nervous and horny. She was confident in her body, though, and loved the way guys would stare at her. Once again that feeling where all of her inhibitions melted away consumed her. She opened the picture of Tim's cock again and began to fuck herself with her fingers as she stared at it.

A few minutes later she heard the thump of a car door and heavy footsteps at her door. Her heart felt like it was going to leap out of her chest, and she almost panicked at what she had done.

She heard the door open and close and a few seconds later Tim appeared in her lounge.

"Hey! Holy hell, wow!" he said with a friendly smile.

"Hey," she answered back with a quivering voice.

"You weren't joking!" Tim's smile immediately disarmed Sarah and she started to relax. "I think I need to undress."

"Yes, you should."

Sarah watched as the strong, powerful man lifted the tee shirt over his head. She sucked in her breath while her fingers slowly circled her clit. He kicked off his shoes and unbuckled his belt then dropped his jeans to the floor.

Already she could see the outline of his hard cock and she wondered how his underwear stayed in one piece. Tim hooked his fingers around his briefs and pulled them open, deftly dropping them to the floor, and his cock sprung free.

Sarah looked on in awe. It was even more impressive in the flesh. The head was round and swollen and the long, thick shaft appeared tanned like the rest of his skin. His heavy, shaved balls hung low. She suddenly had an urge to suck them into her mouth.

"Jesus," was all she could whisper.

Tim flicked off his socks and turned to her. "Mind if I sit next to you?"

"Yeah, please," she replied. "Can we just masturbate together for a bit?"

Reaching into his discarded jeans, Tim pulled out a small tube of lube and sat down on the side of the sofa so there was a space in between them. She felt a thrill as he stared directly at her tits as he spoke.

"You've got a great body, Sarah," he said as he squirted some of the lube into his palm.

"Thanks, so have you." She stared directly at his cock. She had lost all of her inhibitions now. Tim was hot and she was horny.

She watched as his big hand massaged the lube into his cock and then glided up and down the shaft. She reached down with her left hand and circled her clit while she finger-fucked herself with her other hand. She let out a sigh as waves of pleasure began shooting through her body.

"Is this how you like to spend your Saturday afternoons?" Tim asked.

"Yeah," Sarah smiled. "Lately anyway. What about you? I bet you have plenty of girls lined up to jump on that thing."

Tim laughed. "Not as many as you'd think. I was going to play in the hotel but thought I'd send you a message and try my luck."

Sarah let out a little moan.

Tim looked at the porn playing on Sarah's screen. "You like threesomes then?"

Sarah nodded. She had by now made up her mind that she was going to fuck Tim but suddenly had images of fucking him as she sucked off John too.

"You like the idea of fucking two guys? Maybe I can help you with that sometime," he offered.

Sarah groaned again as an orgasm started building. She could not stop herself gently thrusting her hips.

Sarah enjoyed Tim looking her body up and down as he asked, "Are you going to cum?"

Sarah nodded. "Yeah, fuck, yeah!" She pressed her fingers harder into her clit while she used her other hand to finger fuck her open, wet slit.

She gasped as the orgasm suddenly ripped through her body. She bucked and pushed her pussy hard into her fingers as the waves of pleasure engulfed her. She hadn't orgasmed this hard in a long time. Her whole body shook and the little waves rippled out as her climax subsided.

She opened her eyes and stared at Tim's cock. She then slid off the sofa and knelt in front of him, reaching out for his cock.

But before her fingers touched the tight, stretched skin of his shaft, she felt the heat of his cock and paused. Once again, she had that old, familiar feeling of being sex drunk and losing her inhibitions. Her body was still reeling from the ripples of her orgasm as she gently ran the back of her finger up the shaft and over the head.

Sarah spent a few seconds just looking at the round, thick head and let out another moan. She studied the swollen head intently and was mesmerized by the purple color, the swollen skin, and all the wonderful shapes. She gently ran her finger over the tip and felt it pulse to the beat of his heart in her hand.

"It's been a while since you've done this, hasn't it?" Tim said as he watched her.

"Yeah," Sarah whispered.

Tim put his hands behind his head and leant back, thrusting his cock up into the air for Sarah to enjoy.

"It's all yours, Sarah."

She lifted herself slightly and rubbed the beautiful, oily head around her nipples and let out another soft moan.

Gently, she began to flick her tongue over the swollen tip as she lightly massaged his balls.

Fuck, I've missed this, she thought.

Tim let out a soft grunt and began to gently thrust his cock up and down into her lips. Sarah opened her mouth wide and tried to take in as much of his cock as she could. She managed to get the head in but that as far as she could go. She released it with a loud popping sound, then wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and began to pump it as she licked the head like a lollipop.

"Oh, fuck yes," moaned Tim.

Sarah reached down with her free hand and began to finger fuck herself again. She let out a soft moan as she pressed Tim's cock into her checks. She loved how the heat of his shaft felt against her skin.

Licking up and down in long swipes for a few moments, she proceeded to then slap it against her face. His moans were driving her into a state of frenzied ecstasy, and she was getting desperate to ride him. Sarah knew that she was close to another orgasm and wanted to feel his cock split her open as she came.

She released his cock to climb onto the sofa and lifted her leg over him. Tim reached down and held her off his cock by wrapping his arm around her butt. He grabbed his dick and began smearing the head around her open slit. Sarah was trying to press down on him, but Tim was holding her up. It was driving her crazy as she felt the engorged head of his cock swirling around her clit.

At last, he released his grip on her and she sunk down on the thick shaft. She let out a gasp as the biggest cock she had ever experienced opened her up.

"Holy fuuuuuck," she moaned as she lifted herself up and then thrust back down again. She was worried it would hurt but she was so wet his slick head slipped into her easily. It took them a few goes to get a rhythm going but once they were in sync, she began to thrust and grind down on his cock.

She arched her back and felt his lips suck on her nipple. She let out another gasp and ground on his cock. The sensations were almost overwhelming as she gripped this man she barely knew and rode him for all she was worth.

This was enough to drive her over the cliff as another deep body orgasm ripped through her like a tidal wave. She clamped her pussy hard onto his thick shaft and arched her back forward, pushing her tits into his face.

12