Mutual Masturbation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she went limp, his powerful arms gripped her butt cheeks, and he shuffled her forward. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lent back. Tim stood and lifted her up, holding her ass as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He dug his fingers into her firm cheeks and began to thrust her back and forward on his cock.

"Holy fuuuuuuck", she gasped as he pushed her on his cock.

She had only just recovered from one orgasm as she felt another wave of pleasure rise through her again. Tim pounded her relentlessly while she was holding on as tight as she could. He smashed her body down on his cock and she cried in pleasure as another orgasm tore through her. Once she stopped shaking and went limp, he lifted her off his soaked cock.

He sat her back onto the sofa. All Sarah could do was to stare up at the powerful man standing in front of her. His cock was sticking straight out towards her, as slowly wanked it.

"I want to cum all over you, Sarah. Is that ok?"

Looking up at the beautiful cock, shiny with her own juices, she nodded weakly.

Tim stepped forward and held his breath. His chest swelled as he gripped his cock with both hands. It was the hottest thing she had ever seen. Suddenly he let out a gasp and thick ropes of cum erupted from his cock. The hot liquid splashed over her tits and belly, and she let out another sigh. Fuck, she was going to cum without even touching herself. She reached down to circle her clit with one hand as she ran her fingers through the hot cum with the other.

"Jesus, that's hot," she whispered.

Tim was squeezing every last drop out as Sarah pressed her fingers hard into her clit and began to furiously rub it. It was so sensitive now, it was almost painful. But almost immediately she her orgasm swelled again. She lifted a sticky finger that was soaked in his cum to her mouth and tasted the salty liquid as she came again.

This was the feeling she had loved so much when she was younger. Being overwhelmed by sexual desire, being fucked by someone she hardly knew, all of her inhibitions melting away. She was all consumed by the powerful sexual energy.

Tim fell onto the sofa next to her, his cock still pulsing to the beat of his heart.

He reached over and grabbed one of her tits. "Fuck me, you are one good fuck, Sarah," he said.

"I need more...", she whispered.

Tim smiled. "I think I can help with that."

12