All Comments on 'Mutual Masturbation Rendezvous'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Did it again!

You did it again, Britt! Very sexy 5-star story! You portrayed the slut personality very well - aroused and submissive - enjoying being used and getting off on that! Would love to have a chance to use you as John did! Nice choice for his name! You were his whore, and he was your john! Can't decide if you made that choice consciously or not! No matter how it happened, it enhanced the story and fit so well (as did his cock in your mouth and throat!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MADE ME WET!!

As a female reader, I love all your work. This one really made me wet with all the submission. i wouldn't mind a round with John, myself!

I voted this one a 5 stars for sure only because there weren't 10!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Very hot!

Five stars... you capture the fun of masturbation between too people! It reminds me of times where my lovers or my wife have said, "I just want to see you jerk it and cum for me," the excitement in their eyes when it spurts is priceless. Its also nice to see women with a true cum fetish play with your ejaculate, almost as if taking some sort of naughty sacrament on their bellies, breasts and faces! You ladies out there who are cum junkies rock out loud!

KenLukinKenLukinover 6 years ago
Smokin' Hot!

Well done, Britt! Another crazy good, sexy story. You rock!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Camcorder Masturbation

Many years ago, my girlfriend bought us a camcorder for Christmas with the primary purpose of filming us having sex. One midweek night after a hot Saturday of filming sex, she declared that the camcorder is still ready for taping and that she wanted to film me jacking off. My dick immediately boned up and both our clothes came off. She began filming and I began stroking while sitting in front of the TV. She plugged the A/V monitor jack into the TV so I could watch myself from her perspective as well as mine. As I stroked, she began from distance and worked her way to a POV view of my cock. As the goal was jacking off to ejaculation, I worked my cock relatively quickly. Watching myself on TV added to the excitement. Within minutes, I worked my way up to a shoot. I paused briefly then stroked myself to ejaculation shooting cum all over my chest and stomach. I continued stroking until the last of my cum ran down my cock and onto my balls. She put the camcorder on the tripod and began licking the cum off my chest working down to my cock and balls. I grabbed her, sat her down in my chair, and told her to jack off. I grabbed the camcorder and stuck my cock in her mouth for a final cleaning. Then, she began masturbating for the camera. After a time I could tell she was not reaching orgasm so I put the camcorder on the tripod, grabbed her ass cheeks to pull her forward in the chair, and began tongue fucking her hole. As she began working her clit to orgasm, I licked her ass. This took her over the top and she shot her own load. Unfortunately, the camcorder did not capture the intimate detail but it was still hot and dirty to watch. I then grabbed the camcorder while placing my regained boner inside her pussy for a final fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Honest slut

It is great what you did , cumming while getting cummed on,a true slut.😘

Love Steve

jc01xxxjc01xxxover 4 years ago
Erotic

Excellent tale of seduction and submission

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still making my way through

Enjoying the stories as usual. Please keep it up

nonprofit60nonprofit604 months ago

I love an obedient little girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5147 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com