Mutual Masturbation Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,154 Followers

It wasn't until we started meeting twice a week before he suggested we further advance our play, "I have an idea. Today, instead of me jacking off, how about I use your mouth to do it?"

"I can try it but I have never given a blowjob," I informed him.

John chuckled, "A blowjob is when you do all the work. Don't you worry yourself. Daddy's gonna do all the work and fuck your mouth for ya."

Once again I couldn't resist his manly orders but I was apprehensive because of his size, "Will it fit?"

He deviously whispered, "Oh, we'll make it fit. That you can be sure of."

When we were both naked, he instructed me, "Get on your knees right here on the floor." I knelt down in front of him and he positioned himself to perfect height and he added, "There you go. Open wide. We will start out and see just how much you can take."

When I opened my mouth, John put his big dick inside before guiding me further, "Ah, there you go. Damn girl, that mouth is so warm. Make sure you don't scrape those teeth on daddy's dick."

He pushed until the mushroom head pressed against my throat and I began to gag. When I tried to pull off, he quickly grabbed the back of my head and tried to calm me down, "Whoa, whoa, stay on it. Don't run from it. Don't run. Just relax and breathe through your nose. Just like that, keep breathing."

I calmed down and suppressed my urge to gag as he soothingly continued, "That a girl. I'm goin just a little further. Relax your throat muscles. Now open them up and let it go down. You can do it, I'm counting on ya."

I felt like snake with large prey in my mouth as John began to force himself down further. I gagged again and he would stop, pause, and then push more. He continued to do that until he had all 8 ½ inches down my throat and his balls were pressed against my chin. My eyes were watering heavily. He quickly pulled it out of my mouth only to see a trail of sticky saliva cling to the head and drip down onto the carpet. I took a deep breath and John switched from using one hand on the back of my head to holding my each side of my face with both hands.

He put it back in and started thrusting his hips. His cock was moving back and forth and the only thing I could see was his lower abs while he fucked my mouth. In the beginning, he wasn't thrusting very deep and I felt comfortable. This adult man was using my face to get off and I was diddling my wet pussy while he did it.

"Your mouth feels fuckin amazing. I'm gonna use it to shoot my fuckin load. Hold still baby girl and let daddy do his thing," he huffed while pumping.

The pumping got faster and deeper. I started gagging again and my eyes progressed from just watering to almost crying. John held on to the sides of my head, using my mouth to masturbate. He was fucking it so hard and deep I was gagging and choking. I knew I was taking it all because his balls went from being pressed against my chin to slapping it. Being used and so submissive made my pussy twitch around my fingers. I was cumming so hard.

John desperately asked while clenching my hair on both sides, "You're daddy's little slut, aren't ya? You like when he uses your mouth as fuck toy, don't ya? You ready? I hope you are ready for it. It's gonna a big one."

Just as I was preparing myself, John's cock exploded in my throat, causing me to cough and choke. He quickly pulled his spurting dick out of my mouth and jerked the rest onto my face, "Take that you little slut! Augghhh! Wear it proudly on your face! Augghh! Augghhh!"

Still coughing, trying to gain my breathing composure, as usual, John had painted my face with his seed. It was dripping off the end of my nose and down my cheeks. One eye was completely covered like a pirate with a patch. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom as he collapsed on the bed.

He shouted from the other room, "Damn, that was great baby. Whew, my balls are still twitching. I gotta run, I will see ya Wednesday night, no wait, damn I can't. I will text ya. Maybe we can meet Thursday before work and you can just shower here."

John quickly dressed and was gone before I exited the bathroom. We continued to meet until the end of the summer. We both loved him fucking my face and we were always trying new positions and techniques. He also got to where sometimes he would just shoot his load down my throat rather than pull out and empty of my face. It just depended on his mood that day.

I think we face fucked every way imaginable. The ones I remember best were with me laying on my stomach with my head hanging over the edge of the bed while he stood and did his thing. Sometimes I would be on my back with my head hanging over and sometimes John would get up in the bed with me and while on his knees, he would fuck my mouth like he would a pussy.

We both had some amazing and powerful orgasms that summer. On the days we met, John treated me like a slut that was there for only one reason and that attitude was what became so alluring to me. Through it all, he respected the fact I didn't want to have intercourse but the electric eroticism of what we were doing was such a powerful form of alternative sex. Soon after I got back to California, Tyler and I broke up and I lost my virginity to someone else. Even today when I am having wild, uninhibited sex, I sometimes think of John and the wild adventurous summer we shared.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,154 Followers
12