Mutual Masturbation with a Twist

Story Info
A couple masturbates together...only 1 gets to cum!
4.3k words
4.29
15k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZaneJaxon
ZaneJaxon
15 Followers

"I have a fun little game I want to play with you tonight" my wife Cassie said to me one Friday night after we returned home from a nice dinner at a local pizza place. Even though it was just a casual restaurant, Cassie had dressed extremely sexy for dinner, wearing a fancy (and expensive) red cocktail dress that went down to her knees. We had been seated in a booth, sitting across from each other, and she had made me horny all throughout dinner, bending over the table and showing off her beautiful breasts to me. They were of average size, beautifully rounded, and tanned.

"What is that?" I replied, excited, because whenever she talked about playing a game, it always resulted in something imaginative involving sex play! She was very unpredictable, and had an erotic imagination, so I had no idea what to expect, but my guess was perhaps some fun role-playing before sex tonight.

"Well, I got VERY horny during dinner, what with you staring at my tits over the table all throughout dinner. So, I need relief tonight for sure!"

I began to drool with anticipation. I was ALSO very horny from dinner! She had bent over in front of the waiter a few times throughout dinner, knowing how much I love it when other men look at her sexy body!

"Me too!' I said, a little too eagerly.

"Ok, you may not like this game as much as I will. But I really am horny and want to get off, and I have been thinking about this for weeks actually!"

She looked very excited, horny obviously, but she also seemed excited to finally reveal her fantasy to me and hopefully have me agree to it.

"What is the game, Cassie?" I warily asked her. She looked so pretty in that dress, showing off the tops of her sexy cleavage. Now I was thinking this wouldn't be a role-playing game after all, as I had been expecting, but possibly something involving her dominating me in some way. Maybe she wanted to get off after spanking me or something; although she doesn't usually dominate me with spanking, it had been known to happen in the past.

"Let's go to the bedroom and masturbate together! We have sex all the time, but we don't often masturbate together!" she said, her voice suddenly louder with her rising excitement.

I was very happy with this idea, although it didn't seem like a game, or have any sort of twist to it, just simple mutual masturbation together in our bed. Also, I was very confused as to why she had mentioned that I wouldn't like the game as much as she would.

She went on to further explain though: "OK. Ok, here it is. This is what I have been thinking about and wanting to do for weeks actually! Ok." She was blushing! I had no idea what to expect.

She was silent for a minute, and her face was beet red!

"What is the game, Cassie?" I asked, getting more and more curious.

"Well, we will be masturbating, together, side by side. And...OK, this is kind of weird, but it is a fantasy of mine, and it will get me really hot!"

"WHAT IS IT?" I said, louder than I had intended. She kept beating around the bush for some reason, as if shy or embarrassed to tell me about her fantasy.

"Ok, um...so...when we masturbate tonight...well, YOU won't be allowed to cum!"

Bam. There it was. I would basically be edging, right next to her, but SHE would be masturbating to completion, and I would have to hear and watch her orgasm right in front of me, knowing I might be going to sleep with blue balls!

"Um...not be allowed to cum for how long?" I asked, assuming she would say tomorrow morning, but secretly hoping it would just be a pause of some period of time after she came, maybe a half hour.

"Until Sunday!"

Damn. So not only would I be going to sleep unsatisfied, but I wouldn't even have tomorrow to look forward to for relief! And knowing her, she would probably be teasing me all day long on Saturday as well!

"How about...can I cum tomorrow instead of waiting until Sunday?"

"NO. It will be Sunday. You would not be allowed to cum tonight, and not be allowed to cum tomorrow."

I mulled this over. It was Friday night, and I had last cum on Wednesday night, so I was already super horny, and all during dinner had been horny and excited to cum tonight!

"Why all the way until Sunday? How about just I don't cum tonight?"

"Because its MY fantasy! And I will get off harder if I know you don't cum tonight OR tomorrow either, just the thought of leaving you unsatisfied and horny for that long, while being forced to watch my own pleasure...I can't fucking explain it but this idea gets me incredibly horny!!!"

I sat there silently, not able to bring myself to commit to this chastity until Sunday, but then she took my hand and stood up, and said "Bedroom. NOW. Or I change my mind and make you wait until Monday to cum!"

That sealed it! The thought of not coming until Sunday was unbearable already; Monday I had to work, and would have to wait until Monday night if she made that adjustment to this little game.

I didn't answer, but the answer was obviously a resounding "YES" since I stood up and let her lead me by the hand to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, she slowly lifted her sexy red dress up above her head. She was wearing a lacy black pair of panties, skimpy but not quite a thong, and a matching lacy black bra.

I stood behind her. Cassie always loves it when I remove her bra, and it feels just incredibly erotic to me when I unclasp the back of her bra, with the skin of her back brushing against my chest. I undid the clasp in the back, and I let the bra drop to the floor, and then she turned around so I that I could admire her topless in just the sexy black panties before she was fully naked. She embraced me and we kissed, chest to chest, skin on skin, with her in just the panties and me in my jeans and boxers on underneath.

She spent the next 15 minutes just teasing and touching me, driving me mad with lust, and knowing that I would not be cumming that night made everything feel very intense, and I was getting extremely hard. She slowly undressed me as well, first removing my white t-shirt, and kissing my nipples, as she knew this would drive me even more insane with lust. She unzipped my jeans and tugged them down as well, getting me down to just my tight black boxer-briefs. A circle of pre-cum was forming on the front of my underwear.

She rubbed my cock from the outside, and whispered in my ear "remember...you can't cum tonight...or ALL day tomorrow."

I can't explain the feeling, but just being TOLD that I couldn't cum until Sunday turned me on even more! It is a hard feeling to describe, since most men just want to cum as soon as possible when getting aroused...but sometimes being told "NO" makes it even hotter for me! I love the cycle of arousal being taken higher and higher, but then having to wait days for the ultimate release. I also dreaded this, because as fun as it is, it is also torture. I smiled, knowing how great the release would feel on Sunday...but also, my cock ached...knowing it would not be released until Sunday!

Cassie has told me that she gets a sexual thrill from me being denied, and the feeling is very mutual, as I also feel this thrill. When I know I cannot cum for a few days, I turn all my sexual energy towards HER pleasure, and it is almost like I want her to cum extra hard, since I cannot cum myself, it feels like I am "giving" her my orgasmic pleasure that night. And the pleasure for me doesn't go away -- it just builds.

But don't get me wrong...it isn't easy either! As delightful as it feels to build up the horniness, I also long to cum very badly when I am denied by her! And seeing her get such intense pleasure when I am denied it sweet torture...the horniness and sexual energy built up in my balls and cock does not get easier over time; it gets harder (no pun intended) the longer I am denied. And watching her go through the peaks of orgasm when I am denied is such a pleasurable AND frustrating experience. But I love it, and she knows it, so that is why she felt bold enough to propose mutual masturbation with me being denied that night.

Eventually we settled into a position on the queen-sized bed lying side by side. She leaned over and kissed me hard on the mouth, her long brunette hair feeling so soft and sensual on my shoulders as we made out. Her tongue thrust into my mouth, and explored my own tongue, lazily French kissing me. She slid her panties off while kissing me, and guided my left hand onto her mound. My boxers were still on, the outline of my cock throbbing and making a wet spot in the front.

Cassie doesn't usually shave her pussy completely, but instead she cuts the hair incredibly short, so I felt the smooth short soft hairs of around her pussy lips with my fingers, eventually moving down to stroke the outer lips gently, making her softly sigh. She in turn stuck her right hand down my boxers, teasing my hardening cock underneath. Her kissing on my mouth got faster. My cock was rock hard, and straining to get out of the underwear. Sensing this, she stopped kissing me, and moved over in position on the bed to pull then down my legs and completely off, making us both fully naked now. She tossed my boxers, and also her own panties, onto the floor.

As I lay on my back, she decided to tease me a little, rolling her entire body on top of mine. She positioned her pussy right on my cock so I could feel how wet she was. Pre-cum starting leaking out of my cock, intermingling with her pussy juices as she straddled me, sitting up so I could admire her tits swaying. She smiled, feeling how hard I was at the entrance to her pussy lips. I started to enter her just a little, but she reached over and pulled my cock out and whispered "Not tonight!" before grabbing both of my wrists in her hands and putting them over my head. She lowered her body down onto mine, so that I felt her soft breasts make contact with my chest, shuddering when I felt her nipples brush against my own nipples.

After as few minutes of her grinding her pussy on my body as if I was a sex toy for her pleasure (which was not too far from the truth) she returned to our previous position of laying side my side with me. It felt nice to feel the skin-on-skin contact from her hips, and her right breast jiggling on the left side of my chest. She leaned over and kissed my neck and cheek, and occasionally sucked on my left nipple which was in easy reach of her wet lips. She fondled my balls a little, then she turned her attention to herself.

Now she was in her own world, masturbating right next to me. Feeling very horny watching her fingers working her clit, I slowly began to jerk off my cock. Every movement of her hands caused her body to rock a little, which pushed her right breast into my chest more, feeling wonderful. I was stroking my cock with my right hand, so my left hand was free to explore her body a little, and I put a few fingers on her wet cunt while she rubbed her clit. "Oh yes...stick a finger inside me now!' she asked, so I slid my index finger deep inside her. She was wet enough by now that there was no resistance.

She whispered in my ear "Oh wow... This feels SO fucking great!" The hot breath and sexy words in my ear sent a shiver down my spine, and when she began to nibble my earlobe with her hot mouth, I began to stroke faster.

Sometimes Cassie cums very quickly when masturbating, but she took her time, sometimes even stopping completely to see to me. Of course, I knew I wouldn't be having an orgasm myself that night, but she wanted me to feel good, so she slid just one finger up and down the tip of my cock, and then spent some time playing with my balls. She knew how much I loved (and hated!) teasing when I was not going to get an orgasm, so she edged me a little, getting my cock pretty close to actual cumming, enough that I had to stop stroking for fear of going over!

"Woah, got a bit close there for a second there, didn't you?" she asked. I shook my head, glad that I had stopped in time, as she still kept rubbing my heavy balls.

"Remember...you can't cum, tonight, or tomorrow dear!" she reminded me again, drilling the cruel knowledge into my head and libido. The more I am told I can't cum, the hornier I get and the more I WANT to cum, and she fucking knew it! I groaned, but still enjoyed the wonderful feeling in my balls as she touched them and whispered in my ear "I'm going to tease you SO badly tomorrow too! I think I want to cum again tomorrow while you are in this short chastity...in fact, I want you to eat me out tomorrow." The thought of 2 days in a row of watching her cum, while refraining from an orgasm myself, was both heaven and hell!

"Yes, my love!" I responded, and began to gingerly touch my cock again. I stroked very slowly in fear of spilling over the edge. Pre-cum was simply leaking out of the head of my cock and down my shaft onto her hands! I got so hot thinking of her using my pre-cum as lube, when she removed her hand and stuck a wet finger back inside her pussy, her other hand still masturbating her clit. She turned to me and kissed me and then whispered "stroke yourself faster babe!"

I increased the tempo just a little, still scared of going over the edge, and it was so erotic to hear her moans as she began to ignore me and get lost in her own little fantasy world, strumming her clit faster and faster, her breathing irregular, beads of sweat running down her chest. I leaned over and began to kiss her nipples, sweet gentle kisses which drove her wild with lust and making her squirm and masturbate even faster. I felt every move of her wrist against my hip as she rubbed herself silly, a happy grin on her face and her eyes closed. Her breath was getting very heavy now and she was panting and moaning, but what I loved about her responses was that she never took her moaning into fake sounding porn star territory...it was always somewhat subdued, and completely natural. She began to let out a few quiet "Oh fucks!" but other than that, her noises were completely nonverbal. I eyed the beads of sweat on her body, looking down to notice that sweat was pooling from her thighs as well, pooling on the sheet, mixing with some of her juices dripping down her cunt lips. I collected some of her juices with my hand and spread them on my cock, mixing it with my pre-cum.

"Are you close?" She whispered, her hot breath like an erotic breeze in my ear.

"YES!"

"Good. Remember...DON'T YOU FUCKING CUM!" She spoke now above a whisper. I knew the rules, but she apparently got hotter by reminding me.

"Your cock is good and hard! If you burst now, cum would shoot out hard and land all over my skin!" she said. That image sounded wonderful...but was only a dream tonight!

"Oh God, yes it would burst hard!"

"But you CAN'T CUM tonight, remember?"

"YES!"

"But do you WANT TO CUM?"

"Of course!" I had a faint glimmer of hope that she was going to change her mind and let me have that sweet orgasmic release!"

"OK...Good. But you CANNOT CUM! Not today, and not tomorrow" she grinned as she looked at me to remind me of the situation. She grabbed my balls "These feel pretty full! Worked up, are you? Do you want to CUM?" she taunted.

"YES! YES!"

"Ok...when I get close to cumming, I am going to grab your hand and tell you to cum with me!" she told me. This was a lovely turn of events! Seems she had changed her mind, and wanted us to have a nice shared orgasm as we both masturbated together side by side. One of her hands gripped one of mine, and we both furiously masturbated. I was so excited that she was going to let me cum after all!

"Oh, thank you thank you Cassie!" I profusely thanked her, getting excited to have my orgasm given back to me after being told I was going to be denied.

I looked into her eyes and saw her smile at me. Sweat was dripping down her forehead now, her hair was a total mess, and she rubbed herself and sighed. She gripped my free hand and gave it a sexy squeeze "I'm getting close. Are you close honey?" she asked me.

"YES!"

She was in nonverbal mode now, just spraying out sexual noises and drooling from her lips.

"Yeah...stroke that cock.... stroke it faster, pump it, fucking jerk yourself off hard!"

I did just as she said, feeling my balls tighten.

"Fuck fuck fuck, I'm going to cum! You ready?" Her nipples were rock hard, and she gripped my hand very tightly as she said something that I had somewhat expected, but I still held out hope...." Remember, you CANNOT CUM until Sunday!" she repeated from earlier"

"But...you just said you were going to tell me to cum WITH you Cassie!" I complained.

"YES! I am going to SAY it. Loudly. AS I CUM! But I never changed the rules dear...I said you can't cum until Sunday and I fucking meant it! But I will still tell you to cum with me! Isn't that...cruel as Hell?"

It was indeed cruel as hell, and I muttered a few curses under my breath. She grabbed my hand so tightly it hurt a little, and then she said "Are you READY?"

I was SO ready to cum, and this last-minute twist to the game felt really cruel! But she knew I would get off on this even more (but not get off tonight) with a sexy little surprise like that, getting my hopes up in the heat of masturbation right before exploding!

"Oh God...FUCK I am about to explode. Stroke, stroke, faster! And When I say CUM, keep stroking and I want you to IMAGINE the cum spurting out of the head of your cock while I CUM MYSELF, but you better fucking hold your orgasm in!"

Her breathing got more and more rapid, and she arched her back and I could not keep my eyes off her hand furiously masturbating herself. I knew her orgasm would be very intense, and I also knew I was going to be denied and left hard and horny while she enjoyed the most pleasurable sensations possible.

"How bad do you want to cum now?" She looked into my eyes. Her hand was still holding mine as we both masturbated ourselves with our other hands.

"BAD!" I screamed.

"Is it going to be FRUSTRATING when I cum and you don't feel the same release?" she screamed.

"Yes. YES!"

"You want to CUM, don't you?"

"FUCK YES!"

"You are pretty close, you could cum right now I bet?"

"YES!"

"Beg for it...."

Perhaps she was giving me a chance to cum after all? She just wanted to make me beg for it?

"Please may I cum Cassie?" I looked into her eyes with sad eyes, praying she would have mercy.

"Maybe. Beg. I want to make sure you are needy enough.

"PLEASE?"

"Maybe." She rubbed herself faster "Oh fuck I'm close. OK, I am about to cum."

"Can I cum with you?"

She didn't answer. She let out a loud gasp and said "Oh God, fuck I'm cumming!"

I pumped and pumped, getting ready to cum myself and she let go of my hand and used it to roughly grab my balls.

"NO, YOU MAY NOT CUM!" she yelled, tightening her grip on my balls.

Crestfallen, I let myself at least enjoy the pleasurable touch of her hand on my balls.

"Oh God, this is fucking hot, I am going to cum so damn hard! Seeing your frustration makes this unbelievably hot for me! Here I gooooo..."

She turned her head and eagerly kissed me. She moved her hand from my balls back to my hand again and said "Stroke now, but DON'T CUM!"

She began to rub herself faster and faster, than I could tell it was starting when she let out a primal "UGNGH!" and her hips bucked off the bed and she began to have a very long intense orgasm.

"CUM WITH ME!" she yelled, holding my hand. "I'm Cumming NOW...CUM WITH ME TOGETHER! I stroked faster, my mind so confused, my orgasm so close I could taste it...I ALMOST came, but then she looked me in the eyes, still cumming herself, and very, softly whispered "Don't you dare fucking cum..." and then she actually laughed!

"LOOK AT MY CUNT WHILE I CUM" she demanded, so I turned my head and watched every pulsing contraction. I watched her pussy muscles rapidly expand and contract, her wet cunt spasming with what must have been pure bliss, legs spread wide, juices dripping out, her hand a blur as she had a wild orgasm!

ZaneJaxon
ZaneJaxon
15 Followers
12