Mutual Masturbation with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZaneJaxon
ZaneJaxon
15 Followers

Her orgasm began to recede, but she was still having some aftershocks.

"Are you still horny? Like you could just burst and cum right now if I let you?" she asked in a sexy voice, her pussy still quivering."

"YES"

She closed her eyes and bucked her hips just a little more. "Thank you...that...that bit of information about you still being horny is making my orgasm fucking last forever..." she gasped and rocked her body.

She slowly grabbed my cock and began to stroke me, up and down. She looked me in the eyes and simply said "Squirm for me."

I already WAS squirming a bit, but as she stroked my needy unsatisfied cock, I began to rotate me hips side to side, and up and down.

"YES! That's it baby...squirm for me, you want to cum so badly. I feel SO satisfied now, my cunt just exploded and it feels so relaxed!"

She played with my balls some more and repeated - "Squirm for me baby!"

She gripped my still throbbing cock and asked me "will it be hard to fall asleep horny like this?"

"YES, IT WILL!" I cried out. My erection had not subsided at all.

"Would you like to cum RIGHT NOW?" She gripped my erection and looked deeply into my needy eyes."

"YES"

"Beg for it again."

"Please...please may I cum? It was so hot watching your orgasm and I my balls feel full and I NEED release so badly!" I pleased.

"NO." She gripped my balls with her other hand, and said "Mm...they ARE full!"

"Please though, that was fun but I am so horny now and want to cum now please."

She looked at me and didn't answer, just smiled at me as she had my cock and balls firmly in both of her hands now.

"Please, please, PLEASE may I cum honey?"

"Yes, you can cum...ON SUNDAY." She cruelly taunted.

"Please can I cum NOW?" I tried one last time.

"NO!!!"

I felt beyond horny, but somehow her strongly and repeatedly denying me made my aching arousal also feel really good too!

"Mmm...that was hot! I am still a little horny...I think my pussy will need another orgasm tomorrow. It is weird, it is like my own libido feeds off of your sexual frustration! Good night honey." She whispered. "I got really horny from your begging just now, it was convinced me that you are truly needy and horny now. Sweet dreams!"

She rested her hands on my still throbbing cock, and shortly afterwards I could tell that she was almost asleep, with a satisfied little smile on her face, and my cock still rock hard.

My mind raced, I was still horny and considered rubbing my cock in the living room later while she was asleep.

As if to read my mind, the last thing she quietly said before falling asleep, was this:

"You better not cum until Sunday dear..." she fondled my balls for a few seconds, and then rolled over, still naked, and began to sleep, as I watched her sexy bare ass move up and down with her breathing. Her head was facing mine, and even in her sleep, she had a satisfied grin on her pretty little face...and I went to bed: rock hard and unsatisfied, but also pleased that she had gotten to fulfill her fantasy as well.

ZaneJaxon
ZaneJaxon
15 Followers
12