Mutual Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stripping off, I put on a vest and some shorts, after brushing my teeth I climbed into bed and grabbed my book and began to read. I was grateful as it was pushing thoughts of my mother naked out of my mind and I didn't want to bring myself off, feeling aroused by her was one thing I could possibly live with because she was my mother and I loved her. Intentionally pleasuring myself thinking about her weighed heavily on my mind, feeling very conflicted I put my book down and turned off the bedside light.

I had almost drifted off when I saw mother standing in the doorway through squinted eyes, she stood there for a while before walking over to the bed, she just looked at me lying there in the dark before leaning down and kissing me on the forehead. Stirring, I put my hand on her arm.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked wearily.

"Oh sorry dear, I thought you were asleep and just wanted to look in on you. It has been such a long time since I last saw sleep, sorry for disturbing you, get back to sleep!" she went to leave, she squeezed my hand.

"Mummy come!" lifting up the duvet, patting the space next to me. "Sleep next to me if you like?" I was surprised at how quick I was to offer and even more so when she accepted the offer after mulling it over for a while.

"Are you sure?" she had asked. "I don't want to intrude!"

"Come!" I had insisted, using my own firm voice.

She took her dressing gown off and draped it neatly over the back of a chair before climbing in with me. She was wearing light satin sleepwear, it felt cool to touch and amazing on my skin as she sidled up against my body, she liked to be the little spoon! I smiled as I put my arm over her waist and rested my hand on her stomach, she drew my hand up to her chest and pressed her body into mine. I could feel her warmth envelop me, a new wave of arousal began coursing its way through my body and all i could do was lie there still.

"Good night!" I said, giving her a little kiss on her shoulder, her hair smelled nice I thought.

She made no reply and hearing her rhythmic breathing, she began to snore gently. I lay there thinking again, feeling frustrated because my pussy really craved attention now and I had contemplated stealthily rubbing my clitoris but worried that I would wake her. I relented and closed my eyes, it wasn't long before I too fell asleep.

*****

The next morning I stirred slowly, looking at the time before stretching my body whilst lying on my back. It was just before 11am, wow I thought! Not thinking anymore of it, I sat up and looked around the room and at the bed, remembering that my mother had joined me on my invitation last night. I drew the curtains open, it was a moody day with grey sky, trees and bushes where moving with the wind, it looked like it might rain as well. I liked the rain, especially when indoors all nice and warm looking out of the window.

Making my way to the main bathroom, I could hear her pottering about in the kitchen listening to the radio as she hummed to a classical piece. Locking the door behind me, I undressed allowing my clothes to fall at my feet before brushing my teeth. It felt nice under the hot water, she had a power shower that hammered against the body almost massaging it, I would have to invest in one for my flat I thought, making a mental note! Feeling aroused still, I closed my eyes as I washed my body, resting my foot on the ledge built specially in the wall, I tended to my pussy.

"Ohh, well good morning sleepy head!" she beamed at me as I walked into the kitchen. "Did you sleep well?" she added.

She seemed a lot happier today I thought, a spring in her step. She ordered me to sit down at the table, obviously hearing that i was awake, she had started making breakfast for me.

"Hello mother! Yes, I slept well and thank you for allowing me to lie in like that, much needed!" I exclaimed.

"That's quite alright darling, you are on holiday after all remember?" she said as she poured me a cup of tea, placing freshly made toast in the rack on the table in front of me.

"Thanks!" I sipped some tea and took a bite of toast, I lathered it in butter and drizzled honey all over. "They..."

"Emily! Don't speak with your mouth full!" she reached over, making a gesture of slapping my wrist as I finished chewing and swallowed

"They are actually not taking holiday allowance, instead they are putting it down as sick leave but with full pay!"

"Oh that's nice of them!" she said smiling at me.

I could sense her constantly staring at me with a big smile on her face. It felt a bit weird but nice all the same to see her in a better mood than she had been yesterday.

"I had thought to take a drive over to Henley after breakfast, we can have a mother daughter afternoon mooching around the shops and a bite to eat along the river. How does that sound?"

"I'd like that a lot!" I said. "I could do with some new clothes and how could I turn down such a hot date with my beautiful mother?!"

"Oh don't be so silly, however I will take your compliment!" she giggled and then fanned her face with her hand in jest.

"What about you? Did you manage to sleep better in the end?" I stared at her eyes, they seemed to come to life.

"I did thank you, I haven't had such a good sleep like that since your father passed away." she squeezed my hand, firmer than usual and it lingered.

"I am sorry, I didn't think."

"It's okay dear, it was really nice and I enjoyed being held like that!" she stood up and began clearing up.

After helping her clean up after our breakfast, we both readied ourselves for our little sojourn into Henley. Looking up the house, we made our way to the cars.

"Are we taking Betty?" I asked, making a beeline towards it.

"No no, we'll take this one today!" she said as she pointed in its direction.

We got in and made our way out of the gates and headed towards our destination, we didn't speak much as she drove, I just looked out of the window at the fields until we arrived. As intended, we spent the afternoon mooching about the town, visiting nearly every boutique we came across. It was nice being out and about with her, we had fun trying on clothes and modelling them for each other, she seemed young again I had thought. I admired her beauty, despite her nature, she looked good for her age and the more she laughed and smiled, the more attractive she became. The other thing I had noticed too, was that we both appeared to be very tactile with each other, lingering touches here and there, hugs and kisses.

We had lunch at a hotel on the river side, we spoke about my life more than anything but despite trying, she always diverted when i asked about hers. Not wanting to force the issue nor ruin the afternoon, I didn't approach the subject again as we finished our meal. After spending another hour or so looking around the shops, we decided that it was time to head back home. I opted to drive us back, she welcomed the idea and handed her keys over.

"Drive carefully now and no speeding!"she warned. Clearly she hadn't forgotten the speeding ticket that I was given the week after I had passed my test. My cheeks flushed a little at the memory of it, I remember both my parents had scolded me and subsequently banned me from using their cars for a month.

"I think I have learned my lesson now, mother dear!" grinning at her, i winked! She tutted and smiled at me, I behaved myself and had driven all the way home with due care and attention.

Arriving home, I had parked closer to the front door as we had a lot of bags to take inside and it had started to rain. She had put the kettle on and prepared a tray with a plate of biscuits so that we could sit in the living room on comfy chairs, as I came into the kitchen to join her, she came up to me and gave me a big hug and kissed me on my cheek, smiling she then led me into the living with the tray in her hands as I followed. We spoke about my father again, she seemed willing to open up more but offered it instead of me asking her. She had explained that although she had loved him once, their relationship was more out of duty and had very little feeling to it, she was teary eyed as she spoke. I just sat and listened to her, she clearly wanted to get this out of her system, apparently there had been no physical aspect to their marriage for at least a decade. My father had no inclination, despite my mothers advances, even before that, sex had been a once a month duty! One sided too as he would do his thing and stop, leaving her to clean up and cry in solitude. I loved my father but this changed my feelings towards the memory of him. I felt angry at him but it wasn't my place to say anything, so I didn't.

We had a light dinner consisting of bread, ham and cheese with some home-made pickle, it was amazing! We shared a bottle of wine, although I had consumed the lion share but that was fine, she wasn't a big drinker and well I could have had another bottle if given the chance! Deciding that it was time to go to bed, we hugged each other and went our separate ways but my mother paused before asking.

"Milly, I don't suppose you could be a darling and give your mothers back a good scrub again?"

I could see the mischievous look on her face as she stared at me, awaiting my response. "Hell yeah!" I thought to myself.

"Sure! I will be there in a minute, let me just change my top!" I replied. "I don't want to get this jumper wet!" I added.

"Okay dear, the bath won't be ready for a few minutes anyway!" She smiled and went into her bedroom.

Going into my room, I smiled and bit my lip at the prospect of glimpsing her body again. It was such a wrong thing to do being her daughter, not only the thoughts I was having but now wanting to put myself in scenarios like this. I removed my top and threw on a vest, as I approached her bedroom, I could see her taking her clothes off so I paused just before the threshold not wanting to alert her to my presence. I stood and observed her, admiring her body as she moved about, and I stepped into the bedroom.

"Oh shit! Fuck! I am so sorry!" crying out in embarrassment, I averted my gaze and made to leave.

"Don't be silly dear, nothing you haven't seen before!" she said standing there with her hands on her hips. "I have a right mind to wash your mouth out with soap and put you over my knee young lady!" she added.

She always said that, she never meant it really. I took in the sight of her, my pussy was tingling and becoming wet. She turned and walked into her bathroom, she had a lovely bottom I thought as I followed her. Same as the previous night, I went through the same motions but this time it had lasted longer, she seemed a lot more relaxed and really enjoyed having her back scrubbed, she made no objection when I had washed her sides either, i knew my hands had made contact with the sides of her boobs. Standing up, she stood there for a while smoothing the excess water off her body before grabbing her towel, the same again she dried her face first and stepped out of the bathtub. She took her time, talking to me as I just looked at her.

"You should let me do your back for you sometime dear, such a nice feeling! You have good hands, strong yet soft!" she said, turning her back to me. "Might have to get you to massage this bag of bones!"

"Oh mother, stop it! You are so beautiful and you have a lovely body, you are not over the hill yet you know!" I said in earnest. "I reckon you would be a great catch, you know!"

"Silly girl!" she turned and pulled a face. "Here, put some of that on your hands and rub it into my back!" She handed me her moisturiser.

Pulling a face back at her, I grinned and then proceeded to give her back a rub down. Again my hands had overreached, making contact with the side of her boobs as I ran my hands down her sides whilst coming to a stop on her hips. I wanted to massage her lovely bottom, her thighs, her legs, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Milly...darling?" she called.

"Yes?" I replied slowly.

"Thank you dear, that will do for now!" smiling at me, I smiled back and excused myself.

She watched me as I left before continuing her routine, she had started humming to herself as I closed her bedroom door. Going back to my room, I was so horny, "what the hell is going on?" i said softly to myself. Frustrated once more, I needed a shower again, I didn't really but the urge to get myself off was too much to bear and I could lock the door and drown the sound out with the shower. Standing there once more, under the powerful hot water, all I could do was imagine her gentle hands as they washed my back! In my mind, her hands were my hands as I caressed my body, squeezing my boobs, grabbing my bum cheeks before sliding between my thighs and into my pussy. That was it, I shuddered as I came, my breathing was heavy and fast, that was an intense experience and it took a while to come down from it.

"Jesus Christ Em, what are you doing?" I asked myself quietly.

Drying myself, I went to my room on wobbly legs closing the door behind as I went to put my vest and shorts on, I had a quick tidy round before I climbed into bed. I read for a while and fell asleep. However, I wasn't asleep for long as I heard a knock on the door.

*****

Rubbing my eyes and sitting up in my bed, I called out. "Come in." The door slowly opened and I could make out the silhouette of my mother poking her upper body around the door.

"Milly dear, did I wake you?" sounding concerned. She stepped further in the room. "Oh I am so sorry!"

"You did but it is okay! Are you alright?" I asked. She must be unable to sleep again, I thought.

"I couldn't sleep! I just thought maybe..."

"Come on then!" I interjected before she could say anymore, lifting the duvet as I moved over to give her enough room.

"Thank you, you are too kind!" she whispered before climbing in with me, she hadn't worn her robe in this time but was in her satin wear again.

"First a hot date out in Henley, a back rub in the bath and now to have this beautiful woman in bed with me, how could i possibly refuse?" I said in exclamation.

"I don't know what you are talking about!" she giggled as we got into the same position as the night before but this time our lower legs entwined and she was rubbing my feet with hers.

"Your feet are cold!"

"They will warm up soon enough." she informed me as she pushed her bum further into me. Her top had ridden up a little and I could feel the contact of my forearm on her stomach, it felt nice. She pulled my hand up to her chest and held it there. "I love you darling, this is nice!"

"I love you too!" I replied. Kissing her on her shoulder again. She hadn't fallen asleep this time, instead she turned on her back and put her arm out, I lifted my head so she could put it down so I could rest my head on it.

Laying there, I watched here chest rise and fall, my eyes had accustomed themselves to the dark and everything had clarity. I could see her nipples were hardened, her satin top did little to hide the fact and I was now feeling so turned on. She fidgeted slightly, my hand was now resting partially on her breast in the middle of her chest, the curvature was nice as I moved my fingers back and forth, her breathing hastened. I suddenly realised what I was doing.

"I am so sorry, I didn't..."

"Don't stop, it is nice." she interrupted me this time placing her hand on mine, she stopped me from pulling it away.

Biting my lip, I could my nipples harden as they were pressing up against her, she must be able to feel them? I wondered. My mind was all over the place, so many emotions and so many questions. The temperature had increased exponentially under the covers and I could feel myself begin to perspire, my own breathing increased.

She guided my hand up onto her breast and patted it gently, I took it as a signal of her desire to be touched, she wanted to feel again. I began to move my fingers, she moved her hand down onto her stomach as I began tracing her erect nipple moving my finger around it in a circular motion over the top of her satin vest. I heard a sharp intake of breath as I gently squeezed her breast, kissing her just below her shoulder, her skin too was damp with perspiration. Her vest had shifted again as she shifted on the bed, her other breast was partially exposed now and I now found myself kissing my way down from her shoulder to her breast and her now exposed nipple.

She let out a muffled cry as I took it into my mouth, slowly sucking on it and flicking my tongue over its hard surface. The taste of her skin was nice, the softness of it was such a turn on. Moving my free hand to my crotch, I was so wet down there that it shocked me! "Fucking hell!" I thought, I moved my hand away because I knew I would explode otherwise!

Turning my face up to hers, I could see the delight on her face but I could also see a tear streaking out of the corner of her eye. I leant down and kissed her on the cheek, turning to me, leaning in again our mouths connected and we kissed. We kissed quite passionately, shifting myself up onto my elbow and moving my other hand up to her face, our kisses became more intense and our tongues connected. We both moaned together in unison. She pulled her face away from mine.

"This is so wrong Emily!" she whispered, looking at my face intently.

Looking back at her, I placed my finger on her lips. "Shhhh, let me give you what you need!"

I ran my hand down her neck along her body, over her exposed breasts and down her stomach, I felt her body convulse as my hand reached down her shorts running through her pubic hair coming to a rest just over her pussy. I saw her clench a hand on the bed sheet, the other had gone to her breasts and was now squeezing them.

"My God!" she cried out, spreading her thighs in anticipation. "This is so wrong but don't stop, please!"

She put her hand up to my face and drew it back down to her mouth, resuming our kissing. I pushed my hand further down into her pussy, I think she was even wetter than I was! I began to rub her on her labia with the same amount of pressure I usually used on myself, she moaned her approval so I continued building up the tempo. Using my fingers to spread her labia apart and then inserting my ring and middle finger into her, moving in and out I quickly located her clitoris with my thumb. That wasn't difficult at all, it was so hard and a nice size, I only wished I could see it but settled for what I was doing now. "This is so wrong!" I thought, but felt so good!

It wasn't long before she came, her breathing was hard and fast, her body was covered in sweat, we were no longer kissing each other, instead her back was arched and she was staring at the headboard, mouth open...speechless! She had closed her legs and sunk back down onto the bed. "Oh Emily, Fuck!" she said loudly, hearing the joy in her tone. Lying on my back, I had to do it! I had started fingering myself, I needed to cum, feeling her hand join mine I was mind blown. She leaned into me this time and let her hand be guided by mine, she kissed me as we fingered my pussy together, my orgasm was building fast as I sped up our motion, raising my bum off the bed gyrating my hips.

"Ooh ooh, Oh my...Fucking hell...ah...fuck fuck fuck!" I was squirming. "Mother..FUCK!" I came hard. Collapsing back down, a minute had passed before I allowed our fingers to withdraw from my pussy. I could feel it pulsating, which meant my mother could as well. "Oh wow!"

"Thank you sweet girl!" she kissed me tenderly on the lips as she ran her fingers through my hair before getting up out of my bed.

"Sleep now!" she said.

"I love you!"

"I love you too dear!"

She made her way from my room, I watched her disappear through squinted eyes as I rolled over to where she had been lying. Sleep came swiftly.