Mutual Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The next morning I was abruptly woken by the sound of curtains opening, sunlight penetrated the darkness of the room and my mother's voice made me startle as I stretched, sitting upright I yawned.

"Come on, up you get! It is a beautiful morning and I could use your help in the garden today!" she walked at a brisk pace across the room and left.

It reminded me of my teenage years, I let out a long sigh as I climbed out of bed heading for the bathroom to shower and freshen up. The previous night came flooding back into my thoughts, a familiar feeling came over me and it made me smile, but it dawned on me that I would have to face the music! Feeling awkward, I threw on some jeans, tank top and hoodie and made my way to the kitchen. Many questions now presented themselves in my mind as I walked in.

"Oh, there you are dear! There is coffee in the pot and I will just do your toast now." she walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before tending to the toaster.

Well that was normal I thought to myself filling my mug with coffee, stirring in a drop of milk as I looked at her. She was dressed for work in the garden, however she looked different today, she seemed to glow.

"Good morning mother! This coffee is good." she turned and smiled at me as she brought my toast over to me. "You look different today, radiant!" I added. I could see her blush a little but her smile remained. "About last..."

"Eat your breakfast dear!" she ordered. "There is a lot to do today and I am not sure if this weather will hold up for us, so we better get a move on!" knowing what I was about to say, she deftly dodged the conversation I was trying to start. "I will go out and make a start, hopefully the lawns aren't too wet as they could do with mowing."

She had said that as she walked out into the garden, obviously she wasn't ready to discuss our encounter the night before so I didn't bring it up again. The weather had remained nice and warm for the rest of the day, we had achieved a lot and hardly stopped except for a quick bite to eat and liquid refreshment. We both sat on the patio, sinking onto chairs, covered in dirt and sweat after putting all the tools away and tidying up.

"We did a lot! Thank you for your help dear." looking over at me, she smiled.

"Pleasure is all mine, it has been a nice day and I enjoyed being outdoors." looking back at her. "It looks lovely, we should be able to finish it tomorrow if the weather is nice!"

"Look at the state of us! We should go get ourselves washed up. Dust yourself off and take your boots off before coming into the house!" she got up and left, I followed and did as I was told.

My body ached in places I thought never existed, I had enjoyed the work though, so it was worth it and I never had the opportunity in my flat. Tending to a few potted plants was hardly a workout, and my outdoor space consisted of a few window boxes. I got undressed leaving my clothes neatly on a chair, wrapped my towel around my body and went to the bathroom to shower, I was so looking forward to that shower pounding my aching body.

Standing under the water with my hands on the wall, I didn't hear her come in but almost jumped when I felt her presence behind me.

"Room for one more?" she put her hands on my shoulders before picking up the soap, she started lathering my back.

I didn't speak, standing there as I let her wash my body, her hands glided all over my soapy skin giving more attention to my breasts. I turned around placing my hands on her shoulder, we kissed each other as she continued. What she did next caught me off guard as she went down on her knees to wash the bottom half of my body. She rubbed the soap into my pubic region and in between my thighs before going down my legs and feet.

"Turn around dear!" she commanded. I obeyed.

She washed the back of my legs, my thighs and my bum cheeks, running her hand up and down the crack before pushing her finger into my bumhole a little. "Jesus!" I cried out.

"Sorry dear, don't you ever give your bottom a proper clean like that?" she sounded amused with herself, it just made me super horny!

"I do but never expected my mother to do it to me!" It felt amazing I thought to myself. "It feels nice!"

She stood up and said it was her turn, so I repeated what she had done to me, it was a wonderful sensual experience that I wished could go on and on. As I knelt before her, I couldn't believe that her pussy was inches from my face, like me it was nice and hairy. Turning her around, I returned the courtesy of probing her bum hole, she didn't jump or say anything but instead just received it! That was so hot I thought. Standing up, made a joke about it and put my finger to her face playfully. Looking into my eyes, she took hold of my hand, she put my finger into her mouth and sucked. I could feel my eyes flash as hers flashed at the same time.

Was this the same woman I had met at the station? Had my mother had a twin sister that she kept a secret? It almost felt like a Jekyll and Hyde scenario, two sides of the same coin or was she just waking up from a long sleep?. My mind raced.

We had finished drying ourselves off when she asked me to come to her bedroom, I followed her as she walked naked, she threw her towel on her dressing table stool and picked up a bottle of body oil.

"Would you be so kind?" she extended the bottle out towards me, I smiled as I took it from her and directed her to the bed with my free hand.

I was beginning to wonder whether she had been orchestrating all of this from when we arrived home from collecting me at the station, for a woman of her stature and how I remembered her from growing up. This felt a little too easy, the mother I knew would never have stood for this behaviour, least of all with her own daughter! As she lay on her front, she shuffled about a little trying to get herself comfortable, kneeling on the bed as I positioned myself next to her, eyeing her with suspicion. I poured some oil onto her back and then some in my hands. I began to massage her back.

"How is that?" I asked, pressing my thumbs along her spine with my hands splayed resembling a butterfly.

"Wonderful!" she said. "Could you really have a go at my shoulders please, dear!" turning her head to the side, I could see that I was doing this correctly.

"Of course!" pressing harder into her shoulders like she asked. I was really enjoying this as I turned around so that I could focus on her lower back moving down to her well shaped bottom and hips.

"Oooh yeah, that feels amazing! Please don't stop." she let out a moan.

I could feel myself getting wetter as I massaged her buttocks, spreading her cheeks apart before drawing my hand back over her bum hole and up the crack towards her back. Pushing my hand back the way it came, I stopped to let my middle finger rest on her bum hole, it helped that my hands were oily as I pressed my finger in and out of her tight anus. She was really enjoying it, subtly pushing herself backwards as I pushed in.

"Good girl...good...good sweet girl!" she moaned, pleasure written all over her face!

Turning to look at her face, she winked at me! I knew it! She staged it but why? How? I thought. I was still fingering her anus at this point, withdrawing my finger. I tentatively put my finger to my mouth, licking it before putting it in and sucking it as I squeezed my boob with my other hand. Her eyes lit up at the sight.

She went to move but I forced her down as I repositioned myself between her legs, she let out a cry as I spread her thighs and bum cheeks, bending down I ran my tongue up the crack of her bum before kissing my way back down. I had always wanted to try Analingis, who better to try it on I thought as I started licking her anus, pushing my tongue inside every now and then. She moved her hand to her pussy and started to play with herself, raising her hips for better access which helped me too as I pressed my tongue deep inside her.

"Oh Emily!" she purred. I lifted my head and ran my hand up her back.

"Turn over!"

She did as she was told, her leg swung over my head as she twisted her body on to her back. I didn't waste any time as i moved back in wrapping my arms around her meaty thighs, I clamped my mouth over her pussy, she was so wet that I had to lap up and swallow every ounce of her juices, resuming on her clitoris she grabbed my head and pull my face into her. I was glad that I had filled my lungs with air because she didn't release her grip for a while.

I had to stop, licking her at least anyway as my jaw was starting to ache. Kneeling up, I leant over her body and squeezed her breasts, kissed her nipples. Her breathing was heavy and I could feel her heart beating rapidly. "Close your eyes and don't move!" She continued to obey my commands. Standing up, I took a few steps over her and came to a stop above her face, I couldn't believe I was doing this but... I had to get her back! She still looked elegant, she licked her lip and wrinkled her nose, squatting down with my pussy nearly touching her mouth. "Open your eyes!" I instructed and as she did, I lowered myself fully on to her, shifting my knees so that they rested on either side of her face. Her reaction was priceless as I looked down on her with a mischievous grin on my face. "I see you!" I said aloud.

Seeing the look in her eyes, she had admitted defeat and realised that I was on to her! She began licking my wet pussy, I rotated my hips as she pulled me down as low as she could, with that I started grinding back and forth, she groaned loudly. I wanted more, so I stood up and turned around and lowered myself back down onto her face, she continued eating my pussy as I started on hers, it was so nice feeling our breasts pressing against our bodies. She was able to perform analingus on me too, it felt amazing, it would definitely feature in my repertoire for future usage.

She rolled onto her side, forcing me to do the same, both of us moved our bodies closer as we continued to eat each other's pussies with renewed vigour.and it didn't take me long to climax. I couldn't quite concentrate on climaxing and licking her too, I rolled on to my back gasping for air and she stood up. Without a word, she stood over me this time and lowered herself onto my mouth with force, As I had done, she ground down on my tongue, her hands pinning my arms to the bed as she went back and forth. Her momentum got faster and I could hear her start to make noises and thought this was it...she shuddered rapidly as she came. She cried out and lowered herself on my face, I had just enough space to breathe, I could feel her pussy release its fluids and she was gently massaging them into my face. She was moaning quietly, she lifted her leg up and rolled herself off my face and laid back on the bed, her breathing slowed and her panting lessened.

I moved around so that I could face her as I laid beside her, our bodies touching.

"So Mother, are you going to confess?"

"I do not know what you mean, daughter!"

"You know exactly what I mean!" I shot back.

"Be quiet, child! This is not the time, I will explain myself in due course but for now...Shh!" Both turning to look at each other, we kissed and looked back at the ceiling.

"I love you!" I said.

"I love you too!

*****

We had spoken at length that evening whilst eating dinner and sharing a bottle of wine, sitting at the table in our robes both naked underneath, hers was loose and I could see her breast poking out. I looked at her with so much love and admiration as she explained her life, her own private life. She had been pleasuring herself all the time that she was with my father, it was all she could do. After he passed, she said that although she loved him, she felt a weight lift and a freedom that she was unaccustomed to which meant that she could be as adventurous as she liked.

I found out that she would often walk naked around the house, it was only her here and the house was secluded enough that she didn't have to fear prying eyes. She explained that it wasn't until she had seen me at the station, she felt something in her body and she noticed how much I had been looking at her, the little gestures apparently and me calling her mummy. I had explained my side of events and we laughed with each other and the fact that we had both been trying to seduce each other, despite our relationship to each other and the conflict it brought to our minds. We both knew that we needed this and the fact that we could share it with each other, it just brought us closer together and I could see it had set her free!

We spent the remainder of my time there exploring each other, we went shopping, continued with the garden, we ate well and drank a substantial amount of wine! More importantly, we laughed! She looked so happy and radiant, I had cried, she had cried too. We were all over the place.

As my train came to a stop, we embraced each other like Mother and daughter on the platform.

"Thank you mummy." I kissed her on the cheek and hugged her tightly. "Thank you for forcing me to take this past week off and for everything..." Our eyes met, knowing what I meant

"The pleasure was all mine sweetie! Don't be a stranger okay?" she insisted.

"I won't!"

Stepping onto the train, I smiled and blew her kisses and waved. As the train sounded its intent of departure. She shouted out.

"I love you sweetie, call me when you arrive home!"

"I am home!"

The doors closed and the train started to move, she slowly faded behind waving me off. I took a seat by myself at the window. "Fuck me!" I saw myself grin in my reflection as I lent back in my seat, pulled out my book and began reading.

*****