All Comments on 'Mutual Therapy'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Oh! That's good!

Very well done! I hope you'll follow this up and see where they go together! Thank you!

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

Thanks for sharing your time and imagination - I really enjoyed your story. Your writing style is perfect for erotic literature. Fast paced. Short paragraphs. Good, crisp, natural dialogue.

I only leave notes if I think they can help with your future output. The setup was good, the transition okay, and the payoff well done.

The reason the transition was only okay was because you transformed Travis from being a guy who had retreated into his own introverted world into a confident sexual predator who would whip his cock out and masturbate over his mother. That was too unrealistic for me.

Yes, I know this is fantasy land, but realism is what makes a story erotic. The transition stage is often the most exciting part of a story and in this one, it happened too quickly. You could have spent more time on the truths and had their desires slowly revealed. That would have been five star writing.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good one 5 stars

Thanks for no anal. Not interested, I'm not gay.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 4 years ago
Great Story

I enjoy your stories! This was definitely hot!

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 4 years ago
Best yet

Always liked your stories, and this was by far the best yet.

I liked how you took your time and made it seem believable instead of a wham bamm type of story.

Well done! I look forward to the sequel to this story....or hope you have one in mind at least :)

Great Job!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! So fucking hot!! A followup chapter would be awesome showing their day to day life especially if she's pregnant. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I relate...

...very well to your story because my son has been my lover for four years. Only six months after his father died, he was in my bed fucking me like no man ever had. I was 41 and he was 19.

He is married now, but we still find private time at least once a month. We know it's risky, but have no intentions of stopping. I do things his wife won't. Our love bond continues to get stronger. I date only for appearances; no man other than my son fucks me. Life is geat.

hot36ddhot36ddover 4 years ago
Perfection

You make me want to fuck my son so hard after reading your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

I liked this story and I hope part 2 is in the works & keep up the good work.

fulballzfulballzover 4 years ago
Hawt!

Not to sure this needs another chapter. Well told short story but if you feel compelled to add another chapter, and you can keep it fresh, by all means, go for it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HORNY

You defo know how to put the reader into the story,very sexy and hot,1 of the best.

texashiker2003texashiker2003over 4 years ago
Excellent!

Your style is highly pleasing. The content is clear, engaging, erotic, and fulfilling from start to finish. Your imagination is beautifully converted to the written word. Top score!

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Wow-

Just Wow! That was intense! Loved it, Hung on every word!

WAA01WAA01over 4 years ago
Good story

Definitely grabs you and keeps a reader interested.

Tool_guyTool_guyover 4 years ago
Fuck!

What an awesome story! Pulled me in from the start and had me leaking cum the whole time.

NanographineNanographineover 4 years ago
Great dialogue!

If I could give it 6 stars I would!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Want more

Love these 2. Want many more Hott chapters of their love and growing a new family.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
O M G, DEW MAN YOU DID IT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

WHAT MORE CAN BE SAID. B R A V O !!!!!!

10 BIG ONES**********

.....THANK YOU.....

csltcsltover 4 years ago
Yummy!!!

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

This should be the poster child for the loving mother son relationship. Nothing says love like a bun in the oven. I love the open discussion of no condom...no birth control pills, and the mom and son roaring in orgasm as the son claims his mother by breeding her in her marital bed. Mom will feel so sexy as her young studs cock hardens and salutes her body each time. As for the son nothing feels more powerful than sexually concurring your mothers body and trying to impregnate the forbidden pussy. Thanks to the author for this taboo tale of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You never described the anal sex. Did they have anal sex?

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Exceptional story, despite numerous punctuation errors...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous