Mutually Beneficial Arrangement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So should we just do it?" I asked, the words tumbling out of me so quickly I hadn't even realized I said anything until the words were floating out there. I saw Lily's eyes flicker and her hand slipped from the door of the fridge. She crossed her arms in front of her breasts.

"What do you mean?" she asked and even hearing the question made my cheeks go red. She knew what I meant, I could feel it. But she just kept looking at me as I squirmed a little bit in her kitchen. To break the silence, I started to ramble.

"It is just, well, I am here for a date. And I want to have a date with you, like you said. And I know that once we finish the date, then I get my allowance...but I don't mean to say it just like that. It makes it sound...bad. But what I mean is that it is already late, and like you said, you already ate dinner and everything. And really, I need to get back to be with my son so, we should probably..."

"Lissie," Lily said softly and I instantly stopped rambling.

"Yes ma'am," I said, instinctively to her authority, like I would have to a teacher back when I was in school. She smiled a little sarcastically and put her hands on her hips.

"First, never ever call me 'ma'am,'" she said.

"Yes...Lily," I said and she nodded.

"Second, stop beating around the bush, and tell me what it is that you want. We are here on a date. I hope this works out and we have many dates," she said, "But one thing that we will have to do clearly if we want to date, is communicate openly and honestly. Does that make sense?" she asked and I felt a large ball of nerves in the pit of my stomach. What she said was totally reasonable. But the end result was going to be saying something...I didn't want to say.

"Yes, it makes sense," I said, my throat clicking dryly as I spoke.

"Then what is it you want to do?" She asked. I paused for a long time. And Lily just let me sit the silence. It was clearly much tougher on me than it was on her. She continued to smile at me gently, as the words rumbled up from my stomach and eventually dribbled out from between my lips.

"I'd like to have sex with you," I said, speaking loudly enough to be heard, but sounding flat and emotionless. Lily leaned in towards me and I did my best not to flinch backwards, with nerves. She slowly lifted her hand up and it came down in a slow arch. Her index finger was extended and I followed it as it dropped down and hooked around the top button of my white blouse. Lily's finger was just an inch or so from my breast and I could feel the warmth of her skin. Lily pulled gently on my shirt and I took a small, shuffling step towards her, eyes wide.

"I think I'd like to have sex with you as well," Lily said, biting her lip. Then, her thumb slipped up and caught the button on my shirt. She twisted her finger slightly, and the top button of my shirt popped open. My breath caught in my throat and my eyes flicked up from my own chest to Lily's face.

I didn't have time to react. As soon as my face rose up, Lily was leaning in towards me. Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted slightly the side. After a moment, I felt her lips press against mine. My eyes were still wide open and my entire body was frozen. I could feel Lily's thick, soft lips against mine, but my mouth didn't move. I felt softness of her lips against me, smelled the fresh clean scent of her shampoo. She looked pretty.

Without really thinking, I opened my mouth to speak. I don't even know what I was going to say. But as my lips broke open, I felt Lily's mouth open as well, felt her lips rising to meet mine. And then I felt her tongue, pour into my mouth. Her tongue was warm and thick, it tasted like red wine and mint. Her tongue pressed firmly against my own, and then tickled against my teeth. My lips closed slightly against her, and I somehow found myself sucking gently on her tongue. It felt...nice.

At the same time that Lily's tongue had entered my mouth, I felt her hand moving farther and farther down my body. I felt her fingers tickle against my stomach as she continued to unbutton my blouse deftly with just two fingers. After a minute, a felt a slight tug as she pulled the ends of the blouse out of my skirt, the whole thing now wafting open, exposing my bare stomach and my pink bra.

Both of Lily's hands rose up now and I felt her fingers on my arms as she slipped the blouse over my shoulders. Instinctively, I put my hands down, and back slightly, letting the shirt fall from my body onto the floor of Lily;s kitchen. I knew that this was happening, could feel the warm air on my skin. But I remained focused on Lily's kiss. Felt her tongue exploring me boldly, but gently. I found my own tongue rising to meet her, seeking to taste her. I felt her warm saliva drip down the back of my throat. I couldn't have told you why, but the kiss felt lovely.

Meanwhile, Lily's hands had slid down my back, I felt them trip over my bra strap, and then work their way down the small of my back. Her fingers felt cool and I shivered as she just barely brushed my skin with them. Eventually, Lily's fingers found their way to the zipper on the back of my skirt. She unzipped me easily and I felt the waistband of the skirt grow loose on my hips. Lily grasped the skirt and tugged it down quickly and it puddled on the floor with my shirt. Now I was standing in Lily's kitchen wearing nothing but my bra and panties.

Finally, Lily broke our kiss. She pulled back quickly, her tongue slipping from my teeth. I stood for a moment, my eyes still closed, my mouth still open. It had been the most passionate kiss I'd ever had. Unlike the boys I'd been with, she wasn't just trying to get through it to move onto the next thing. I was...sad that it was over. Still, I recognized after a moment she was gone and I shook my head and opened my eyes.

"Normally," Lily said, and she grabbed the bottom hem of her t-shirt, "I would let you get me undressed as well, that can be a lot of fun," she said. She lifted her shirt up over her head, and then tossed it aside. My eyes widened as I saw her large breasts, encased in a tight-fitting bra, and her flat, youthful stomach, "But I am so excited about you being here," she said, and she reached behind her back and quickly unhooked her bra. She threw her hands forward and bent forward slightly, her bra tumbling down her arms and onto the floor. Lily's large breasts, impossibly perky despite their size, suddenly burst into view. Her areolas were somewhat larger than mine, and they were a pretty pink color against her pale skin. The nipples were long. The breasts themselves had an attractive raindrop shape, heavy and round on the bottom, slightly concave on the top, "In fact, I have been excited since the last time I saw you. You are a gorgeous girl, Lissie. I was hoping you'd get in touch with me again," She said, sounding almost giddy, like a much younger woman. As she spoke, she bent slightly at the waist, her fingers slipping into the waistband of her yoga pants. She pulled them down quickly, over the round swell of her ass. She stepped out of them. She rose back up to full height and I saw for the first time that she hadn't been wearing panties. She was now standing before me, totally naked.

"Oh, wow," I said, not knowing what else to say. Lily had an absolutely gorgeous body. Her clothes may have hinted at it, but seeing it in person was more impressive than I had expected. Her high firm breasts, her narrow waist, her voluptuous hips, they were all in perfect proportion. Her skin was creamy and clear, without being pale. Her legs were long, but her thighs round. Her...pussy, was shaved bare (like mine), and I could see her tight, pink lips the same color as her areolas. She was just perfectly proportioned in every way, her body looking far younger than I knew she was. She saw me gaping.

"You look beautiful," I said. I wondered for a moment if it was my job to compliment her. It didn't really matter, one way or the other, because I was telling the truth.

"I have a very good personal trainer," she said modestly, running her hands over her thighs. I looked around for this trainer nervously.

"Where is he?" I asked. Lily laughed again, her breasts jiggling on her chest as she did.

"A personal trainer doesn't live with you. Well, at least mine doesn't. She just works at the gym I visit in the mornings. We are all alone. I promise, no one will disturb us," she said. I felt slightly more relaxed. I could survive this if everything was totally secret. I hoped.

"Okay, good," I said. My eyes continued to work their way around Lily's body. Up her legs, across her stomach. But mostly I focused on her beautiful breasts. I still had small, girlish boobs. I was intensely jealous. Lily seemed to notice.

"Do you like my breasts, Lissie?" Lily said, and I saw her put her hands under her breasts and she lifted them up slightly and then dropped them.

"I wish I had boobs like that," I said honestly. Lily smiled.

"You little breasts are adorable!" Lily said, "They make you look so young and innocent. And they don't hurt your back like these ones do. Actually, I think that right now you have the best of both worlds."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You have your cute little boobs," she said, using my word with relish, "And if you want to play with some bigger ones, all you have to do is ask."

"You mean I can..." I said, my eyes returning to her breasts. I had to admit, I was a little bit curious. I had always been curious about big breasts, maybe because mine were small (and my mother's were small too, which seemed to promise mine wouldn't get much bigger)

"Just ask," Lily said simply.

"Can I play with your boobs?" I asked hesitantly, even though I already knew the answer. Maybe I was reluctant because part of me, maybe most of me, still felt like this was wrong. But, on the other hand, there was no question that I was going to do whatever Lily wanted, and she clearly wanted me to feel her up. So why feel anything about it? It was out of my control. I was being forced by circumstances.

"Please do," she replied. I took a step forward, towards Lily's body. I'd never done anything like this before and didn't really know how to start. Lily didn't speak, just looked at me warmly, letting me do whatever I wanted. Slowly, I lifted up my right hand. It was trembling slightly and my fingers felt cold as I slowly started to move it in towards Lily's body. She arched her back a little, thrusting her breasts more fully towards me.

I felt her nipple first. It was slightly hard and felt like a little bead, right in the center of my palm. I heard Lily take in a sharp breath, nearly a gasp. But my hand continued to fall down onto Lily's breast. I felt her nipple press more firmly into my palm, and then felt my cool fingers land on the soft, delicate skin of Lily's breast. Now Lily didn't gasp slightly. She sucked in breath sharply.

"Oh wow, cold hands," she said.

"Sorry!" I said quickly and started to pull my hand away. But Lily reached up quickly and grabbed my wrist.

"No!" she said, "It felt nice, don't stop." And she gently guided my hand down to her breast. I just held her breast for a moment, felt the weight of it (much heavier than I had expected for some reason). And then I began to squeeze slightly, letting the skin push between my fingers. I felt the denseness and softness of her breasts felt her nipple still hard against my palm. It was fun! I liked the way her warm body felt, told myself that I was just sating my curiosity.

"That feels lovely," Lily said, and I felt her fingers rubbing my arm gently. I turned and looked at Lily's other breast, saw it rising and falling gently as she breathed. I was suddenly struck by an idea. Or, maybe, just the shadow of an idea. But in the brief moment when my conscious guard was down, I acted on that idea. Maybe I sensed that I needed to do more to keep Lily please. Maybe it was just what I wanted deep in my heart.

Whatever it was, I acted. I kept Lily's breast in my hand as I bent at the waist, thrusting my ass back. Suddenly, I found myself eye-level with Lily's other breast, the pink nipple looking firm and cute. My eyes closed and I leaned forward. I felt my lips press and then sink into the soft flesh of Lily's breast. It felt so silky and warm against my face. And I felt her hard nipple press against my teeth and then slip into my mouth. My lips closed around the firm, soft flesh of the nipple and my tongue rose to meet it. I swirled my tongue around on the dense flesh of Lily's nipple, it tasted sweet. I sucked on it, pulling it more deeply into my mouth.

"Oh Lissie, that's so good," Lily cooed and I felt her body sort of soften against me. Her hands rose up and they wrapped around my head. Soon, I felt her fingers gently combing through my hair. I continued to suck and lick on her nipple, pressing my nose firmly into her soft breast. I kept my hand on her other breast, squeezing the flesh and feeling the nipple grow harder and harder against my palm.

I wasn't even really think about what I was doing. My body was just acting on its own. But, after a few moments, I got a picture of myself in my head. Standing there, my ass thrust back, my face buried in an older woman's chest. It should have felt dirty, or wrong. But...it was fun! Lily's breasts were lovely and it felt good to play with them. It felt nice to have her hands gently playing with my hair for that matter.

"As nice as it feels, you can't just tease me all night," Lily said gently. My eyes opened, and I saw her looked down at me, watching me suck on her nipple. I felt the butterflies return to my stomach.

"I..." I started. For a moment, I felt like I was going to refuse to do anything else. Why mess with this if we were both having fun? But still, I knew Lily was right. She was paying good money for more than this, "I don't know what else to do." I said honestly. What did I know about...lesbian sex? I took Lily's nipple back into my mouth. She smiled down at me, continuing to play with my hair.

"Your innocence is almost too much," she said biting her lip. I smiled around her nipple, "Still I don't think you are completely innocent. You've masturbated before, haven't you?" she asked. I felt my cheeks grow red.

"Only like every day," I said, embarrassed but honest. Lily laughed her musical laugh. At the same time, I felt her legs spread slightly.

"Just touch me like you'd touch yourself," Lily instructed. For a moment, I froze, not certain that I could really do it. Still, it was just masturbation. Just...helping someone else masturbate. For some reason, thinking of it this way made it easier. I kept one of Lily's breasts in my mouth, but my hand slipped off the other one. I left my palm slip down the underside of Lily's breast, feeling its weight. Then it moved down over her flat, toned stomach (personal trainers were, apparently, really effective). I moved my hand towards the center of her body, feeling my fingers move over her belly button. Then I felt my fingers press into the soft flesh of Lily's shaved mons pubis. I heard her take I a sharp breath. And then my fingers slipped down to the older woman's vagina.

I realized immediately that I had deceived myself. This was nothing like masturbating. It was just...a totally different feeling than touching my own body. Not bad, I don't mean that. I just couldn't lie to myself and pretend like I wasn't doing something completely new in my life. Something crazy. Something I had never, ever expected to do. I let Lily's nipple pop from my mouth and I turned my head and looked down at my hand, to watch what I was doing I kept my head pressed against Lily's large breast, letting her soft flesh support me. She continued to play with my hair, but I knew she was watching too.

Lily was wet. Very wet. As soon as my fingers touched the lips of her pussy, they were coated in her juices. As I looked down, I could see her skin glistening, even on her thighs. And I could smell her as well. It was somewhat familiar, kind of like my own scent. But different as well. Thicker, heavier. It was a good smell. I breathed her in deeply, feeling her scent in my lungs. I felt my own nipples growing harder against my bra, knew that my own pussy was growing wet as well, but I ignored those reactions. I focused on Lily's pussy.

"You know what to do sweetie, go ahead and do it as soon as you are ready," Lily said gently. Strangely, the fact that she was willing to be patient pushed me to move faster than I might have otherwise. Maybe Lily knew that, maybe that was why she said it.

Whatever it was, I began to play with Lily's lovely body. I slipped my index finger through Lily's puffy pink lips, letting her juices coat it. My finger slipped effortlessly inside of Lily's body. The inside of her pussy felt warm and tight.

My finger was inside of another woman. It was almost too strange to believe it was real. Except that I heard Lily groan, felt her arm snake around my shoulder and hold me close. "Good girl. Keep going," She sighed.

I moved my finger inside of Lily's pussy for a moment, swirling it around and feeling her cushiony insides. I turned my palm up, rubbed my finger backwards, felt the ridged flesh on the inside top of her pussy. Her hand tightened on my shoulder. But as I looked down, I could see Lily's lips split open. And I could see the hard, little, pink nub of her clitoris glistening up at me.

From my own experience, I knew that the fastest way to get her off would be to give that sweet little button all the attention that it needed. I think that if you'd ask me at the time, I would have told you I wanted to make Lily cum quickly because I was doing a job and wanted I to be over quickly. But that would have been a lie. With my ear now pressed into Lily's breast and her scent in my nose, I found that I just wanted to get her off quickly because it would be fun. That "good girl" was ringing in my ears for some reason, I wanted her to praise me again.

And so I slipped my finger out of Lily's pussy, glistening and dripping with her juices. I heard her gasp a little, but she didn't tell me to stop. She seemed to be trusting me to know what I was doing. I moved my finger gently up through Lily's slit, until I gently bumped my fingertip against her clitoris.

"Oh fuck!" Lily moaned, her body trembling slightly. I smiled, happy that her body worked the same as mine. Happy, I must admit, that I was giving her pleasure. I slipped my finger up so that it sat directly on to of her clitoris. I was so wet and well-lubed, that there was absolutely no friction. I circled my finger tightly around Lily's clitoris, not too much pressure. Teasing her just like I teased myself when I did this in bed by myself.

"Am I doing it right?" I asked, fishing for compliments.

"Uh-huh!" Lily panted, "Yes! Don't stop, more!" she demanded. I dipped my thumb down into Lily's slit, circling it a few times until it was went. Then I brought my thumb and index finger around Lily's clitoris, circling them and stroking Lily's clit. Her body grew stiff against me and I could feel her chest rising and falling deeper than before. I increased my pace, smiling at the way her body reacted to my own. I could sense she was enjoying it without even needing to hear her speak, I could just sense it. And for some reason, I took intense pride at that.

"Wait, stop!" Lily said suddenly. My fingers froze on Lily's clitoris, my stomach instantly going cold, "No, stop, off my clit!" she demanded, and I moved my hand, embarrassed. I guessed that I had deeply misjudged the situation. I pulled my head away from Lily's breast, looked up at her.

She didn't speak. Instead she reached down and took my wrist in her hand, she pulled it up. My hand was right in front of my face for a moment, and I could smell Lily's juices on her fingers. I groaned despite myself, the scent so much more powerful than before. But then they were gone, and I watched as Lily plunged my finger into her mouth. I felt the warmth of her tongue swirling around my finger. It felt nice, but I barely registered it. I was just thinking about the fact that Lily was licking her own juices from my finger.