MWM Backyard Oral Service

Story Info
Bi married cocksucker services another married man.
1k words
4.25
22.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of what I intend to be a series of true stories documenting my ongoing journey of a married suburban dad, and secret cocksucker. I'm a normal, good looking, fit, educated, easygoing 60 year old guy. I've been married for over 30 years, with three kids now grown and on their own. I've always loved sex! When single I never had problems getting laid. Had a ton of girlfriends and many one night stands. Home sex life has long become rudimentary, though we are partners for life and no plans to change that.

I was never attracted to men in the traditional sense, but eventually became an occasional cock sucker. My favorite porn was always straight blowjob videos. Years ago I found a series called "The Art of the Blowjob" featuring a beautiful redhead giving long sensuous oral attention to a great looking cock. Initially I fantasized about her blowing me, then I could see myself in either role, and finally I realized that I yearned to be that redhead making love to that cock. I guess for me it was the ultimate taboo, becoming a cocksucker.

In my 30s, work travel would bring me to cities around the country for a few days at a time a few times per year. I began to use those opportunities with a hotel room available to explore my bi side, and I will recall those here for you. My tastes are very specific. I am only interested in servicing masculine guys, preferably other married guys. I love to give massages, stroke, JO and suck cock. So far, anyway I have had no experience with anal sex, but hope to someday add that to my list when I meet the right guy.

I'll start at the end.

Last year, due to Covid-19, work travel had ended and left me working from home. Maybe once per week, I would get distracted and find some good porn to JO to and also check out the local postings for potential hookups. Pre pandemic I never played around at home, always just on the road. Being a married guy, hosting a m2m tryst just wasn't ever an option when at home. Last summer the urge to suck a cock was overwhelming, so I dug in to the local listings.

The one I connected with hit my basic requirements: Married guy, could host, needed his cock sucked. Bingo. He had some pretty specific instructions that would make his fantasy hookup happen, and I was willing to go along with it as long as I got what I was looking for, a cock in my mouth. At the appointed time on this warm summer day, I arrived in his neighborhood and waited for the text with the specific address. When I got there, I parked the car, walked through his open garage to the backyard. As he specified, I saw a small patch of yard protected from the view of neighbors, between his tool shed and basement entrance. As promised, there was a towel spread out on the ground and a bottle of water waiting for me. As instructed, I walked to this out of view area, stripped completely naked, kneeled on the towel and waited for my host. Soon enough, the back screen door opened and out into the sun stepped a tall, thin, fit guy with the nice 7" cut cock he had sent photos of. He slowly walked down the steps, and headed my way. As he got closer, he looked up and acknowledged my presence. As instructed, I silently gestured him to come closer to me. He walked my way until stopping when his cock was right in front of me at eye level.

"That's a beautiful cock you have there, may I kiss it sir?"

"So you like my cock? Sure you may kiss it, would you like to suck it too?"

"Yes please sir I would love to."

With the chatter out of the way I leaned forward slightly and gently kissed the head of his cock, then licked the head clean of the drop of precum that was waiting for me there. I reached up and gently cupped his balls as I licked up and down his slowly stiffening cock. I was in no rush, enjoying every second of this rare opportunity.

As his cock stiffened, I took the full length in my mouth and slowly took it in and out in rhythm with his hips as I grasped his ass with both hands bringing him to me after each withdrawal.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth like it's a pussy. I might cum quickly, but when I do keep my cock in your mouth until I get soft, and keep sucking until you milk every drop of cum out of me and swallow it all."

This was his fantasy, but I was onboard 100%, hungrily sucking that cock, working for my prize. Before long he grabbed the back of my head, pulled me in tight and blew his hot metallic tasting cum filling my mouth. As instructed, I kept my lips firmly on the base of his cock as I swallowed and massaged his cock in my mouth with my tongue. When it began to soften, I slowly took him in and out squeezing every drop of my reward until he was completely spent and soft again.

"How was that? Did I do a good job?"

"Yes, you did good cocksucker. thanks."

With that, he strolled back into his house leaving me naked kneeling on the towel in his sunny backyard. I opened up the water bottle took a swig, still quivering with excitement about the encounter. As usual, my interest is only in pleasing another man, my own satisfaction never enters my mind when I am servicing a nice cock. At that point with my job done I began to jerk my own cock and eventually came into the bushes besides me, toweled off, dressed and walked back to my car and headed home.