Sucker for the Weekend

Story Info
Straight man becomes a willing cocksucker.
2.6k words
4.56
113k
83

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is meant to be part 1 of a trilogy. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to comment.

***

Isn't it funny how some life changing moments can just sneak right upon you? Even when all the signs are there, and maybe you do expect it, you still are surprised when that moment comes and how different your life is after. That's at least how it happened with me, and how one night several months ago changed the course of every Friday after it. This is the story of that night, and why I can now be found every Friday on my knees with a mouth full of cock.

I walked in from happy hour to my simple one bedroom apartment, grabbed a beer from the fridge, and flopped down on the couch. We had been working late nights and weekends on a big project at work. But it was finished, the big wigs satisfied, and since it was Friday I was looking forward to some fun this weekend. I had finalized the divorce from my very vanilla wife six months ago and had since been checking off the boxes of my sexual bucket list. So far I had been with a black girl, an Asian girl, and a couple of threesomes. I had also found a friend with benefits who had introduced me to snowballing. One night after I came in her mouth, without warning she then grabbed my head and kissed me, pushing my cum back in to my mouth. It surprised me but it was also very hot and has since become a fairly regular part of sex for me.

Unfortunately she was out of town this weekend so I was going to have to hunt if I wanted to have any fun. I wasn't exactly a Casanova, but I did ok for the average 29 year old white guy. I was in pretty good shape from working out five days a week, and stood about five foot eleven. By far my best feature was my deep brown eyes, which I used to full effect to reel them in. Downstairs I was packing a solid six inches, and I've been complimented on how well I use it.

I turned some threesome porn on my laptop as I was scrolling thru hook up apps on my phone. After a few minutes I looked over and noticed the porn I had randomly clicked on was actually a bisexual threesome. At the moment I had looked over, two guys were sucking each other while the girl was egging them on. I watched for a few minutes and couldn't help but notice how content they looked each sucking on a nice cock.

I had always been curious about sucking cock. The more I watched and the more I thought about it, the more turned I got. With my liquid courage from several cocktails at happy hour, I decided to place an ad online. I stated that I was straight but wanted to suck my first cock. Almost instantly my inbox was flooded with responses. Many simply said "hey" or just a dick pic. I don't know what I was expecting but none of them felt right. After nearly an hour I was about ready to give up on this whole idea when another response came in. This one was the complete opposite of all the others. It was well written, polite, not pushy.

"This is the one" I said to myself.

I responded back that I was very interested and he sent back his address. I closed my laptop and had a quick shower. My mind was spinning. Here I was, getting showered and changed so I could go to a stranger's house to suck him off.

About 45 minutes later I pulled up to the address and was quite surprised. It wasn't a mansion, but the owner was clearly doing well for themselves. It was obvious the home was custom built and not a typical cookie cutter construction. The house was at least a quarter mile from the neighbors on all sides. It must be nice to live in a community but still have a sense of privacy. I took a deep breath, walked up to the door, and rang the bell.

I have always considered myself straight, and still do, but when the door opened and I saw him, I had to admit that he was a handsome man. When people say tall, dark, and handsome this was the guy that comes to mind. He was probably about 6' 2, thin but well muscled, a slight olive complexion to his skin. My guess is his family had come from the Mediterranean area. He had dark hair and eyes and a perfect smile. He was wearing tailored slacks and shirt. I'm not a big fashion person, but even I could tell his clothing and shoes were very high end.

"Hi there, I'm Richard" he said as he extended his hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Scott" I said with a chuckle.

He looked at me slightly puzzled.

"What are laughing about?"

"Oh, I just found it funny that I came here to suck dick, and your name just happens to be Richard."

He smiled and had a slight chuckle himself.

"I hadn't thought of that. Come on in."

The inside of the house was just as impressive as the outside. Everything was high quality. There was some soft classical music playing and the lights were dimmed. I've seduced enough women to know a romantic setting when I see it. Still, it did help to calm the nerves a little.

"Can I offer you a drink? Whiskey perhaps?"

"That sounds great." I said, figuring a little extra liquid courage couldn't hurt.

We sipped our way through a couple of drinks and made small talk. I found out he was only 33 years old and owned several businesses, which explained a lot. You could almost see the confidence oozing from him. His dress, attitude, the way he spoke and carried himself. I had never met anyone so sure of themselves, yet he didn't come across as arrogant. I suppose it was all to help make sure I was comfortable and I'll admit, it made me want to go through with it even more. I finished off my drink and figured now was as good a time as any.

"Well, shall we get down to it?" I asked.

"Ready when you are" he said with reassuring confidence.

He downed the last of his drink and stood up, dropping a cushion on the ground in front of him. I started to make my way over to him when he stopped me.

"Hold on. Whenever a woman sucks my cock she is naked. I see no reason to change now, so strip."

There was more authority to his tone now. It was obvious that Richard was used to getting his way. I removed my clothing and he gestured for me to come over to him.

"Undress me, starting with my shirt."

I unbuttoned his shirt and placed it neatly on the couch. Then I knelt down and helped him out of his shoes and socks. I reached up and undid his belt and slid his pants off and placed them neatly on the couch as well. I looked him over as he stood there now only wearing his designer boxer shorts. I think I have a fairly good looking body, but his was immaculate. I ran my hands slowly up his legs and over his chest and abs. Every muscle was tight and toned. His skin was smooth yet manly. His olive physique and cologne were an intoxicating feast for the senses. I had never been physically attracted to a man before, but there was no other way to describe what I was feeling now. His voice snapped me back to the moment.

"Well? Keep going" he said with a slight smirk.

I dropped my gaze back to his boxers and could see he was already hard. I slid them down to reveal quite possibly the most perfect cock I had ever seen. He wasn't fully hard yet but it had to be at least 8 inches long and the girth was proportioned to the length. It did not lean to either direction, nor have any curve to it. It hung precisely between his thighs. His balls were full and round and there was not a hair in sight.

I was in awe of his cock overcome with the desire to please him. I took it in my hands and began slowly stroking and caressing it. I cupped his balls and felt their firmness. I leaned forward and began to kiss up and down his shaft. I felt it was the right thing to do to pay respect to this magnificent specimen. I used the tip of my tongue to give small licks just before kissing it. I could taste a slight saltiness to it but also a sweetness. I started to give longer and slower licks all over the shaft. I ran the tip of my tongue along the bottom from the base up to the smooth head. I could feel it getting harder and I was glad he was enjoying my effort.

I leaned in and began running my tongue over his smooth balls. I could feel the heat coming from them and I heard him give a soft moan. His hands rested on my shoulders as he let me set the pace. I could tell he was a considerate yet dominant lover. I moved back and drew circles around the head with tongue, slowly, savoring the taste of him.

My mouth was salivating as I opened and took him in. I moved him in and out my mouth slowly so I could adjust to his size. I knew I wouldn't be able to deep throat him, but I also felt compelled to practice so one day I could. My mouth had become devoted to this cock and I wanted to be able to suck down every inch of it. I picked up my speed as I got more used to him, coating his dick with my saliva. He ran his hands over my shoulders and through my hair as I worked to please him.

"That's it cocksucker. Nice and sloppy" he groaned.

Hearing him call me cocksucker made me moan on his shaft and put me more under his spell. I pulled his cock from my mouth so I could admire it as I stroked it. It looked even more enticing as it glistened with my spit. I looked down to see that my own cock was at full attention. In fact I don't think I had ever been as hard as I was now. As I leaned back in he stopped me.

"Do you want it back?" he teased.

"Yes" I begged.

"Then beg me, like a good cockboy."

I was desperate to have him back in my mouth.

"Please, I need your perfect dick back in my mouth. All I want is to please you with my mouth and tongue."

"All of my bitches swallow my cum. Are you going to be a good cock bitch and swallow?" He teased me, holding the tip of it just out of my tongue's reach.

I had lost all control of myself. The only thing that mattered right now was sucking his cock until he came down my throat.

"I will swallow every drop. I'll lick it off the floor even. I just need it back, please." I pleaded with him.

Satisfied with my begging he allowed me take it back into my needy mouth. It was like a drug to me. My hands grasped on to his ass to hold him in place. I couldn't bear him to take it away again until he came. I could taste his salty pre cum leaking on to my tongue. The more it leaked the harder I sucked. I moved one hand to massage his balls, eager to get every drop of their gooey nectar.

His hands gripped my shoulders and I felt his nuts tighten up. He was about to cum and I plunged as much of his cock into my mouth as I could possibly stand. He groaned loudly.

"Here it comes cockboy."

It was like a fire hose going off in my mouth. Hot jizz erupted from his cock like a volcano down my hungry throat. I swallowed as much as I could but it was impossible to get it all. It was running down my chin and the sides of my mouth. I held him in my mouth till I felt him start to soften. I gently squeezed the very last drops from his cock and used my tongue to clean him up. I gently licked his sensitive cock clean of every bit of cum.

"I need a drink. The bathroom is through there if you want to clean up."

With that he walked over to the bar as I knelt there licking cum from my fingers that I was scooping from my chin and neck. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. The reality of what had just happened started to sink in as the cum glistened on my chin. My cock was still as hard as iron and pre cum leaking from the tip. I had sucked another man's cock and drank his cum like an addict.

When I came back out he was sitting on the couch still nude. He offered me another glass of whiskey and I took a seat across from him.

"How did you like it?" He asked me.

"I enjoyed it very much. You have a great cock."

"I'm glad to hear that because I have a proposition for you" he said.

He took a sip of his whiskey before continuing.

"Scott, I'm a successful straight man. As such, I have no trouble getting women, and they love my cock just as much as you just did. I'm sure you realize that I am also a heavy cummer. No matter what, I always cum in buckets."

"Yeah I noticed that" I said with a smirk and took another sip of my drink.

"I'll be honest with you, because of my large volume when I cum there is an increased chance of me knocking up one of the women I pick up. Condoms just never seem to fully contain it. An unplanned pregnancy at this point in my life just wouldn't be good for business."

We each took a sip before he continued as I wondered where he was going with this.

"What I'm proposing is that you come over every Friday and possibly Saturday to suck me and drain my balls so my loads will be manageable with the women I pick up. You did very good for your first time, plus with you, there is no risk. Would you be interested?"

I took another sip as I stared at that gorgeous meat stick between his legs. I felt the rising urge to have it fill my mouth again. Even now I considered myself straight, but I would do anything to please this man and his cock. The way I figured it was a win-win. He got to empty his nuts, and I got to have his cock.

"While I still consider myself totally straight, I would be proud to be your personal cocksucker."

"Excellent. I'm glad to hear it."

We clinked glasses and drank. As I finished off my whiskey, I stared at his cock with a little smile. I was already counting down the seconds till next weekend.