MWM Bisexual Musings Ch. 03b

Story Info
Gabbie appears naked in Donnie's house, extortion starts.
7.2k words
4.43
2.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Extortion - "The practice of obtaining something through force or threats."

Her instructions were clear: I was supposed to arrange meeting Gabbie this week for a video session to record for her Only Fans account. She had gotten one clip from a multiple position fuck fest, both of us stranded in the snow together, the last act on video. She posted it, blurring my face and it was doing remarkably well earning her tips, purchases and brought up constantly during her live sessions.

'I'm waiting' - her text read when she was available and she wanted me to stop over. I played it off as a game, needing the sex and it wasn't a threat, rationalizing how could she want a nearly 60 year-old again.

I deleted each one hoping it would all just pass, ignoring what could be the reality of Gabbie destroying my marriage.

Six days later, in the morning, she issued her 'final demand', stating simply- 'tomorrow'

I looked at Mel, asleep on the sectional that night. I imagined just fessing up and telling her, or showing her the video, begging for forgiveness. We'd seen so many of our friends and relatives at this age just split up for I imagine similar things, and I didn't want to end it right there and then.

I concluded that I would deny everything. Crazy young neighbor. My face was blurred, though it was my body and who knows my body better than Mel? I still rationalized I could get away with it, or at least kick the can down the road.

SI would fight to keep it under raps and deny it to the end.

I texted Gabbie back - "I'm not coming over. Ever!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt good the next morning.

I went to work feeling like a 100 lb. back pack was lifted off of me and had a productive day putting Gabbie out of my mind. I beat Mel home, I usually did by 20-30 minutes each day, took Kaiser for a walk and changed into workout clothes.

'Your office, Daddy...' the text read.

I froze.

Mel's car pulled in the garage.

I ran downstairs to my office and saw the naked young 27 year-old neighbor in the guest bed, under the covers to her waist.

"WHAT THE FUCK! SHE JUST GOT HOME!" I yelled. My mind quickly figured Gabbie remembered the code from the previous owners, we'd not changed it in the two years we lived here.

She was sipping on a beer from my basement fridge, setting it on the nightstand.

"YOU figure it out, Daddy. I'm not leaving until you fuck me in this bed," she said softly, topless, the covers of the guest bed in my office up to her waist, her breasts looking amazing, her dark hair over her shoulders, arms behind her head.

Her selfie light was going and the phone camera up and recording.

"Hello?" Mel called down the steps and I grimaced at Gabbie

"Hey! I'll be right up." I said glaring at the half-naked pixie, who was had moved her hands to her breasts, playing with her nipple, with her left hand reaching to the nightstand with her right, picking up and drinking my beer.

I turned growling under my breath and went up the stairs, noticing problematically that I was hard.

"How was your day?" I said awkwardly, staying between Mel and the downstairs. She was in our bedroom, changing out of her work clothes into relaxed clothes for her meeting.

"Busy...like now, I'm already late for a zoom, then I've got my workout..excused me," she moved swiftly by me into the closet, her workouts doing her well and now SHE was half naked. I had to laugh not cry that I had two half-naked women in my house at one time. Mel slipped into a shirt and sports bra. "My zoom will last an hour so..."

"I'll be working on taxes in the office, probably shut the door," I said turning while she was moving towards the kitchen and we bumped into each other.

"Glad to see me? Really Donnie?" Mel said feeling my semi-hard cock poke her side.

"After your zoom, workout and shower?" I said alluding to sex.

"We'll see, I have things to do after it all," Mel said and I headed out down towards the basement.

I knew since she was late she wouldn't pay my office any mind, her office across the large open TV room. I had over 45 minutes to fuck Gabbie and get her out of there before Mel's meeting ended.

"Is there an iPhone charger in your office?" she called out causing me choke on my own spit and run downstairs yelling...

"I've got one from up here," grabbing the lightning cable from the USB in the mud room and sprinting down the stairs. Her hand was on the knob of my office handle. "Right here!"

"Oh, thanks," she said, releasing the handle of my office door, moving to me, grasping my charger, then pressing her hand against my cock, it was harder in the mayhem of the last 30 seconds. "Mmmmm, I may have to definitely take you up on meeting after my shower."

I smiled and watched her go across into her office, the door closing. I walked into my office and Gabbie was out of the bed, opening the door and coming out of the closet, now naked beside me.

"I heard her coming and moved fast," she said, then moved into me, kissing me deeply, her hand down on my sweats feeling my hard cock. Her voice was low, knowing the vibrations could be felt if not heard. "It sounded like you were ready to fuck her up there...yeah....I was listening at the bottom of the stairs. This is not my first extortion."

"Naughty girl..." I said mimicking her whispering, now into this dangerous tryst knowing Mel doesn't break from her zooms, my cock pulsing hard from the excitement of the young beauty before me.

"You'd better come over and give me my 'what for' sometime soon," Gabbie said her mouth to my ear softly speaking, then pulling my shirt up and over my head, sliding my sweats and shorts down seeing my cock spring out, flinging some precum. "Ohhh Daddy..."

To her knees, we were across the from her phone on the selfie stick which she had moved to the entrance of the closet having taken it with her when hiding.

"Mmghfft....mmghfft...mmghfft......mmghfft...mmghfft..." her head bobbing on it, spitting and then bobbing some more. "Mmghfft...mmghfft...mmghfft...mmghfft..."

"Ohhh, baby gurl...it's not going to take much....." I said and she pulled up, grabbed the light and phone, moved it across to the other side of the bed, then came back to my side. She laid down facing it, her chin in her delicate hands, her legs parting and I moved behind her. We were on the same page, I hoisted her legs up, moved forward and pressed my cock into her wet cunt in a wheelbarrow position.

"OHhhhh...Daddy....so.....good...." She whispered while my cock entered slowly from behind, my hands pulling her legs up, the camera catching her dangling breasts once the pressed upwards, head kicked back, the camera picking up my face, eyes closed, sliding in her hot box. "Ohhhhh....Mmmmmm....MMMMMM!"

I rocked back and forth, we were sideways across the bed it didn't hit the wall while I pumped in and out of her hard. I fucked her harder and harder at this angle, her mouth hanging open, holding in her moans and soft cries all getting on camera.

"Ohhh....ohhh...yes...yes....ohhhh...Daddy..." she whispered, I could tell she came, and looking up at the camera, instinctively pulled out, walked to it and moved it to the foot of the bed. She smiled, liking I was thinking of the video, of the shot angle. Gabbie reached for my hand while she got on her hands and knees, walking me to her head side the camera getting her taking in my cock again. I was standing on the floor, her on the bed and it's lubrication for her wet, sloppy, cunt, she was able to push it deep right away.

"Mmghfft...mmghfft...mmghfft...mmghfft..." she gurgled forcing it all the way in, the camera picking it all up.

"Oh shit baby..." I pulled out, still speaking softly. "I told you I might cum...Turn around."

"Yes Daddy..." she said, her eyes looking up, her face pouty baby gurl, lips rounded in a duck lips then swinging her ass around again.

I got on the bed, plowed into her pussy, reached for that long black hair pulling her head back with one hand and with the other I had it at her hip.

"OHHHH!" she said, the loudest cry out, my cock going balls deep, the hair shocking her. "yes...."

It was over and the sooner I got my load off inside, she could leave. At this point Mel would just walk in, there was no hiding, I began to thrust and the yell scaring me, bringing me back, numbed my orgasm up some.

"Mmmm...Daddy, baby gurl wants you load, give it to me," Gabbie said, looking back, I released her hair, her devilish eyes tantalizing, the rush restarted and I slammed into her three more times.

"Ohhh! ohhhh....ohhhh...Mmmmmm Daddy," The forth thrust sent a rush of cum inside her, she felt the deposit. I held it inside, pulled back, she moved quickly sucking on the tip, swallowing as much cum as possible, inserting her fingers and licking them in front of the phone close up then turning it off.

"Okay, that was an amazing shoot," She kissed me with a hint of myself, ran into the closet as if Mel was at the door. At the same time I slipped on all my clothes, she hers in the closet, I opened the door she came out dressed, motioning for me to go out the door. "Check to see if it's clear and then follow me."

I opened, saw her door was shut and could hear Mel talking and I motioned to Gabbie to move. She did, slipping up the stairs, Kaiser barking at her when she got to the top, Mel probably thinking he saw a runner outside.

I followed and soon we were in the garage.

"Before you make sure things are clear outside, I need to give you this," she said, holding out five 20s "Our first video is pacing pretty well and if I can keep promoting and then once this one is ready....well, I explain it all if you ever come over."

She kissed me and motioned again for me to open the garage door and run interference. It opened and I walked out, there were kids playing four houses down, no dog walkers nor any of our close neighbors by their houses.

"It's clear..."

She shot out, walking fast to her property then turned as if it was safe and waved, opening her garage door and she was gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rinsed off, getting the scent of another woman off of me, and indeed Mel came onto me after her meeting, workout and shower. I get hard easily, when she instigates, especially after cumming inside the 27 year old influencer on camera recording.

The excitement of those two thoughts, doing my athletic 52 year old wife after the 27 year old didn't make it difficult for me to get hard.

She moved on top of me after I was fucking her missionary for a while, working on a second climax gave me approving stamina, Mel was moaning and bucking on my cock before I came. We enjoyed a great evening, she did have to do some work and I went to my office, gathering the sheets to make sure the got in the wash. Truth was we hadn't done them since my son stayed, so I made myself look thoughtful putting them in later that evening.

I stayed up and watched basketball and when Mel went to bed, I logged onto the OF account Gabbie set up for me. I pulled out the 100 dollars in my wallet, and I was happy to see a message from "labfitlover96", Gabbies account, waiting.

It read:

Donnie. You need to look at this situation like we entered a business arrangement the minute your cock entered my body. Your 'services', as enjoyable and hot as they may be, are simply transactional and as long as you follow the below stipulations, for as long as we're profiting on the result at a high rate, you must continue.

1) You must engage with me physically 30-60 minutes per week, or one scene as scripted.

2) 'OF' gets 20%, I get 65% and you 15% of the earnings. I market and produce the video.

3) You will get $100 a week until your percentage earns you more.

4) If the engagement is high, or making more money that I had averaged before, we'll continue.

5) Any video I gather is mine to use and I will appropriately blur you and anyone else's faces out.

This may sound cold, and you are a very sweet man, but if this wrecks your marriage it's of no consequence to me. I will only provide opportunities for you to get caught if and when you don't allocate the time I require. It's up to you to think up your alibis and let me know so if I'm asked I know.

If your marriage comes into question, and our numbers are still good, I will hold you to these terms with the threat of finding colleagues at your work, if holding your relationship over your head has no bearing.

I am your business partner and will do anything to maintain a positive relationship with you first, but then to protect myself and my business second.

Gabbie

"Damn..." I said to myself, rubbing my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I began logging into the account more and more, seeing not only video's with me in them, but also Kyle. I saw recordings of "live" events she had, just chatting and getting "tips" for showing skin, then more skin, then everything, in the thousands of dollars by the time everyone contributed and she was masturbating.

She was connected to twitter, IG, Reddit, Facebook and Tik Tok, her persona's not detailing anything real except her nickname "Gabbie". Her infectious laugh, good looks, dry sense of humor and steely sexual looks when performing were a great combination. I found myself watching a lot of her videos, looking at still shots, and videos from around the United State, one night while Mel was out with a couple friends, I was tempted to masturbate to her.

'Tomorrow' - her text read, it had been four days and besides saying hi walking dogs, or a wave when crossing paths, we hadn't had contact.

I responded - 'morning or afternoon?'

'afternoon. i sleep in :D. be here by 1 p.m.'

She had a live event that evening, I told Mel I was going to work on taxes downstairs and logged on. Gabbie had promoted it all week with messages on all the platforms, leaving personal comments to fans.

I logged on, sitting back to observe her and immediately was drawn in, her loveliness sitting in her cushions area, wearing flannel PJs, no bra, her hair done but messy around her face, makeup impeccably done, yet muted, her top was buttoned up all the way, but the large orbs I had sucked and fondled obviously swaying and swinging underneath as she moved around talking.

My username was Dadydemon6464 and she must have scrolled through when I logged on and said, "Hey DON! Glad you could join us for this evening's event!"

Gabbie interacted with those online, especially with those contributing with tips to get her to first unbutton her top. It didn't take long before it was all the way unbuttoned and you could see side boob and occasionally get a glimpse of nipple. Her conversations with subscribers was authentic, two way and she knew some of them very well.

"Starting here I'd never believe the following I would accumulate or that I'd be making this announcement. Oh! We've reached enough to remove my top and I planned on making that announcement once we got that many on and contributing."

She stood up, her love of the camera lens amazing, her face serious while her hand moved to the neck of her top sliding it over, revealing that breast, her hand under it, playing with her nipple, then moved over and slid the other side off. The flannel hit the floor, she covered them crossing her arms and smiling, and sat down, letting them go, leaning forward.

My cock was so hard watching her make love to the people online with her eyes through the camera.

"Okay, my announcement is that we're going to host the zaddy series on pay per view."

She paused, the comments were not positive to start, but she let them come in studying the scroll. Soon there were a few stating "It's that hot, we understand" and "I'd pay easily, better than your series with 'boy toy'"

'Hmmmm, Tyler was 'boy toy' and I was 'zaddy'. Nice'. I thought

"Thank you everyone, I know you all pay for a subscription, but all I can tell you is my arrangement with zaddy demands the pay per view, it's hard to get material as you'll see in our second installment, it's soooooo hot, and it's 100% real, this is not staged." She paused, did a little twirl, her breasts amazing. "Like with 'boy toy' this is my life, and you don't get that everywhere. I will release the trailer if we reach $1000 and then if we get to $1200 I'll have to let you hear what I'll sound like getting off."

I had pushed it, Mel in bed for almost an hour and I was alone downstairs. The last time that happened she went searching my computer and found I was emailing an old girlfriend naughty stuff.

I went up and went to bed, she reached $1000 then $1200 and was making love to a vibrator for all to see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's simple really, my video and live events get and keep subscribers," Gabbie said, pouring me a drink, she was in a robe, naked underneath. "I advertise on Facebook, Reddit, IG and Tik Tok, I did some yoga for a while, so it gets me eyes and then hopefully they like how much I have on video and stay. There's a portion that does live events only and that's where I get a lot of my elevated money. The nudes and videos can be purchased for a tip as well."

"I see...You are very good live..." I said, getting a smile and then a furrowed brow. "How long do you have?"

"I'm off to an 'appointment,' as far as work knows, so I just have to travel back there by 5 p.m." I said then mentioned, "I have to get there and shut off my life360 on my burner."

"Oooo, the double phone, turn your regular one off while the burner takes over," Gabbie said approvingly. "I did that a lot in high school, my parents caught on after they tried calling me and someone picked up. Is it on silence?"

"Duh..." I said, she dropped her robe and walked to me.

"I need you to think about your Daddy, persona," She said, her hand rubbing on my crotch I looked into those beautiful and alive brown eyes, then down at her breasts, so large, so firm, nipples erect begging for my lips. She took her hand off my crotch and put it in mine leading me to her cushions.

"Sit there, close your eyes and think of how you want to be as Daddy. "I'll tell you when to open."

Gabbie sounded like a director, knowing we would be recording our sessions, the way she instructed me I knew she'd done this before. I knew I had to be dominant, she was very responsive both times when I took over, bending her intention to mine. The truth was I was an online Daddy over 10 years ago with a college girl I had met on Adult Friend Finder, and was minutes from meeting her when I had an emergency at home that changed plans.

She was in the equestrian program at the college I attended years prior, but after Mel and I married we moved 2 hours away. I would call my baby gurl via cell phone and tell her how to get off, her orgasming over the phone masturbating with toys. I learned a key piece would be the punishment, but gift giving and tenderness made it not as extreme as my Master-Slave chats.

I thought of something I had in my coat that I could use if we were indeed doing a Daddy-Baby Gurl scene.

"Action!" Gabbie giggled, getting my erection going.

She was stunning!

Her tan skin showing where the baby gurl outfit didn't cover, highlighted by pink lace below a shear white fabric holding in her breasts. Somehow she had gotten a blonde wig to cover her dark, black hair. A matching pink with white lace, soft string release on the front, white stockings with pink bowtie in the back, white choker and pink platform heels. Her dark eyes and pink lips - astounding.