MWM Bisexual Musings Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up, and stood tall over her.

"Daddy likes..." I said, moving around her, the eagerness in her eyes hungry, the dark landing strip of hair showing through the white lace, her beautiful pussy lips engorged with possibilities.

"We're recording..." Gabbie said, her body swaying sexily. "We ran cameras all over the basement, so it's more like a studio. We decided to do it since moving the phone around was getting annoying."

"Is someone directing and adjusting?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said and stalked me as I stalked her walking around like two wrestlers.

That ass was so fine, firm, the pink bows on the back amazing. "We can talk normal and in character, I'm a pretty good producer and editor."

"Mmmm, very good Baby Gurl," I said, then walked where I put my coat, hanging up by the stairs. "Daddy has a present for you."

"Ooooo Daddy," she said bouncing and bounding like a toddler, in that sexy AF outfit. "I LOVE presents."

I pulled out an orange tootsie pop and held it up, she ran over and reached for it, I pulled it away and laughed.

"Aww...don't tease Daddy!" she reached up again, and I pulled it away again. "Daddy!!"

"Don't you remember, Baby Gurl...You've been naughty..." I said, seriously thinking of this arrangement and coming over to the house to record, extorting me in this way.

"I've been bad, Daddy..." she said, pouty face, lips out, I moved over to the couch and motioned for he to come to me.

"Pain before pleasure..." She drooped her head and sauntered over, spread herself across my legs, her fine ass showing, her hair mess over her head, breasts pushed against my thigh while I peeled back the white and pink lace to show flesh.

"SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK!"

"OWW! DADDY! OHHH! OWWW! AHH! DADDY! OWWWWW! BABY GURL WILL BE GOOOOODDDD! OWWW!"

I stopped and rubbed her red ass, then leant in and gave it a kiss, spreading her cheeks, the tootsie pop still in my left hand.

"Ohhh...Daddy..." she moaned, her hips wiggled she repositioned her head and front sliding to the floor, her hands and elbows pushing up, her legs up over my shoulders, my face pushing to between her legs. My tongue met her taint and then pulling her up towards me I put the tootsie pop in her hand and fully pulled until I could push my face down and begin to lap at her cunt. "Ohhhh GOD Daddy!!!"

She slid down off of me, and soon was sitting cross-legged, opening up and showing me her cunt, a good five feet away. Her movements were seductive, we both held our eye contact only moving to the tootsie pop or me scanning her body. She undid the wrapper and popped it into her mouth like I imagined her doing to my cock, in and out and around the top, the pink smear-proof lipstick. She then popped it out and with a devilish smile, moved it lower and popped it in her pussy lips, caressing it in her lower flesh like her face, I was mesmerized when she brought it back up to her mouth.

"Ohhh, Daddy...so tasty..." She repeated this action over and over, for five minutes, using her other hand to masturbate some. "Ohhhh...Dadddy! YESSS!"

I moved swiftly, sliding my hands under her ass, her legs on my shoulders again, I was in a crotch and my face dove in to taste her orgasmic juices, taking what I wanted in that moment.

"DADDY! YES! OHHH...mmmmmmm, OHHH!" she exclaimed, her body shuddering, ass in my palms lifting it to my taste buds. I licked, lapped and pushed my lips into her flesh, wondering the last time Kyle was pounding this meat, so hard in my dockers, I was still in a shirt and tie.

I laid her ass back on the floor and rose up on my knees in front of her, I smiled and began to take of tie off slowly, she was back on her elbows smiling, licking her lips, moving into a position so cameras could see it all.

"You are a natural," going back to the director role in her voice. "We may just get a month's worth this afternoon if we break it down into three or four separate acts."

"I think I'm understanding," sliding my tie back and forth slowly pulling it loose, handing it to her, unbuttoning the top button of my dress shirt, Gabbie took the tie and pulling her hair up and back, made a hair tie out of my tie while I went button by button down the shirt. "We're moving into Act two..."

"Correct..." she said, moving her legs around my knees, her hands on my belt and undo it, then to the button on my dockers, slowing unzipping after that, pushing her hand inside my underwear to pop me out. "Oooooo, Daddy....You're so hard."

I was down to my undershirt when her lips hit the head of my cock.

"Babyyyyyy Gurlllll, Ohhhhh" I moaned, her expert lips wet and sucking, her eyes straining upwards, her body in a 'cow' yoga position, jutting her ass in the air. I'm sure it made for a compelling shot.

I pulled my T-shirt off, pants still on my hips, her mouth slowly swirling on my cock, tongue washing it, she digging in pressing under the base to my balls, cock sliding on her forehead. "You're so good, Daddy loves his Baby Gurl..."

She pressed down and up, getting my balls and with her hands pushing the pants down my hips. Expertly she wiggled and jammed her face onto my cock, sliding forward, pulling out, spitting down on my head, with it in her hand, then pushing it fulling into her throat.

"OHHHHHH Baby Gurl...OHHHH!!!!" I was getting close and I remembered she wanted me in charge. Thinking of the best finishing shot for the camera, I moved my hands to her head, forcing it on my shaft, pulling back, I felt the surge I pressed into her ears and pulled her off, holding her in front of the head as I came hard. "MMMmmmm..."

"OOoooo Daddy!" she exclaimed in glee as the first shot hit her chin, I pushed her lower and the second on her forehead, then letting her dive back to it, sucking the rest of each spurt down, she gasped and licked. She took the tip and sucked on it like a straw, taking the semi-limp flesh into he mouth again before pulling off and kneeling with me. "You are so tasty Daddy."

She reached down for the tootsie pop, swirled it around the cum on her forehead and chin, taking it into her mouth, then leaving the sucker there, and getting the rest with her finger. She went down to clean me one more time.

"I love your presents, Daddy" she said pulling up from my cock, then paused. "Break time....gotta pee."

I sat back on the couch, pulled my pants and boxers back over my hips and reached for my drink on the end table. I found four cameras while she was in the bathroom, and when she came back I asked how many there were.

"There are eight, half of them on motion detection," she pointed to the four I'd found and several in the ceiling and two across the room at each end. "That was hot...you're a natural and always remember you're in charge 'daddy'. I want you to start out the next one with your pants off, take out your belt and whip me in three separate groupings of 10, telling me how bad I was."

"We're caught up for you being bad," I joked, having spanked her for coming into my house.

"You think so do you?" her evil glare, serious and sultry. "We'll go to the bedroom, we have that with four cameras, one from each side, the right and headboard cameras zoom in. Push me into the room, I'll fall onto the bed, turn me over, drop your pants getting your belt, leave your boxers on and prop me up to hit me with the belt those 30 times. Last 10 don't hold back, basically harder on each set, the last the hardest."

"You sure?"

"Daddy...seriously?" she said like I had insulted her. "Whip me, then we'll 69 till you're good and hard, and then tell me to ride you cowgirl. Do not take any clothes off, in act four we'll lose the top."

"What's act four?"

"You create act four from act three," She said and moved to the doorway. Then playfully said, "Action!"

I took her wrist and with all my weight and strength started pulling her into the bedroom, feeling the character she birthed from me and I began to yell at her.

"HOW COULD YOU!!!????" I screamed, then pulling her to me, my hand on her throat besides he bed I pushed her down backwards, surprisingly hard. "You're going to LEARN the HARD WAY!"

"Daddy! I'M SORRY! DADDDYYYY!"

She rolled over onto her bak, watching me unbuckle, unbutton, unzip, dropping my pants, letting the belt move out.

I stood in my boxers, stepped out of the pants, gasped her ankle just above the large platform shoe and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I turned her on her stomach and with one hand pulled up at her hips to prop her cheeks in the air.

"Nooo, Daddy...Nooo...OHHHH! AHHH! OH! OH! OH! AHHH! AHHH! AHHHH! I'MMMM SORRRY!!!!!" The first 10 whipping happened, I had the belt folded so it wouldn't snap as much, just more weight. I pulled back, stepped back and in a very slow pace, I drew it back and whipped it forward again...and again....and again..."

"OWWWwww!...AHHHhhh!...MMPfttt!...OWWWwww!...AHHHhhh!...MMPfttt!...OWWWwww!...AHHHhhh!...MMPfttt!...OWWWWW!!!!" she started raising her cries to the force. "I'm SORRRY! STOPPP DADDY!"

I let the belt get it's length, and the next three were as hard as the last 10 except I caught her with the tip of the belt's entire length. Still slow and methodical.

"OWWWWWWW!!!.......OHHHHWWWH!......AHHHHHHH!.......DADDY!!"

I found my groove, swinging it back and bringing the belt through with all my strength and energy.

"ShhhhMACK!.........ShhhhMACK!.........ShhhhMACK!.........ShhhhMACK!.........ShhhhMACK!.........ShhhhMACK!.........ShhhhMACK!........."

"AHGGGG!.........OWGGGHHHH!.........OHGGGFFT!.........AHHHHHHHHH!.........AHHAHHHAHHH!.........OWWWWWWWW!.........STTTTTOPPPPP!.........DADDDDDYYYYY!

She was legitimately crying, it hurt her, there were red lines all across her ass, back of her thighs, running my hand over her flesh I felt the heat and in a couple places welts began.

I leant in and whispered..."Is there lotion in the bathroom?"

"Yyyyes..." she sobbed, I left her and found some moisturizer with aloe.

Returning I took her crying body into my arms, cradling and kissing her cheek, her neck, then her lips. I turned her over and began to apply the lotion, cooling the sting and burn of the belt beating she took.

"Daddy's sorry, but Baby gurl has to understand I don't want to hurt you but when you're bad...."

"I deserve it Daddy," she said looking up into my eyes seriously, I leant in and kissed her not sure if this was part of the scene or just us. Her hand slipped down and found my hardened cock, pulling it through the boxer opening. "I'll make Daddy happy..."

I slid up on the bed and laid back, her knees over mine, her face looking down holding my cock, moving one knee forward, then the next, positioning about my cock with her hips.

"Mmmm, I want Daddy inside me," she said, the white & pink lace top barely containing her breasts, she looked down, inserting me while she let gravity pull her down on my prick. "OHhhhhhhh, Daddy!"

"Baby Gurl's sooooo, gooooooddddd!" I moaned, her flesh sliding so naturally over me, I rotated my hips up, her weight slid her down. "Mmmmm Ride me, Baby!"

"Yes daddy! YES!" She exclaimed and began to bounce straight up and down. "Like this, Daddy? Like this!"

"Yes, FUCK yes!" I said, for a moment felt like I was brewing something then she pushed down and slide forward and back.

"Or like THIS, Daddy? This?" Her hips grinding my cock front to back and back to front.

"Oh god Baby Gurl, yes..." I sighed, the release subsiding but the feeling so erotic she driving like a naught girl asking permission.

"Maybe THIS?" Gabbie began to circle around clockwise for a while, then counter clockwise, her hands went up and lowered the white top exposing her breasts to the camera, leaning in licking them, by tie still in her hair, the white and pink bra beneath their perfect shapes, shoes still on, stockings, I reached forward and undid the bottoms, letting the lace fall away. "Oh Daddy! DADDY!"

She orgasmed on my cock and began bouncing again, leaning in with my hands on her breasts, my mouth meeting each nipple finally, sucking on them, pressing into the flesh. I forgot about the cameras, and just let my body love her, raising my hips and timing each bounce driving into her deeper. I had seen Kyle's cock, it was larger than mine, but she rode me and in her moans and sighs I could her her satisfaction building again.

"YES! DADDY! OHHH! YESSSSSS!" she buried her head into my neck and held on, I felt the quiver and shake and in my mind I went back to the fact we were recording and now it was time for me to finish act four.

I held her long and tight, our hips moving together some, back and together, then I slowly rolled her to the side, I kissed her then stepped off the bed, she looked up over the tops of her eyes at me. I pulled her hands and soon her head was at the edge of the bed, I held out my wet cock from her juices, she opened and I laid it on her upper lip siding it forward. She adjusted and we turned a little to the side so the camera didn't just get my back.

"Mmmm, fill my belly Daddy," she said sliding it out and smiling up at me as we positioned perfectly for the shot. "Don't hold back, Baby Gurl needs her nourishment."

I let her gather spit in her mouth on the first couple pushes into her mouth, then when she grabbed my hips, directing me forward, then back, forward then back, my hands dropping to her breasts, pressing down. I began to thrust and pull back, push in hard, pulling back, the room filled with the noise of throat fucking

"GHHmmpfttt....SLHUmmmft...GHHmmpfttt....SLHUmmmft...GHHmmpfttt....SLHUmmmft...GHHmmpfttt....SLHUmmmft...GHHmmpfttt....SLHUmmmft...GHHmmpfttt....SLHUmmmft...GHHmmpfttt....SLHUmmmft..." I was rocking her throat faster and faster.

"GHMPFT!! SLHumfft! GHMPFT!! SLHumfft! GHMPFT!! SLHumfft! GHMPFT!! SLHumfft! GHMPFT!! SLHumfft!" my cock battered her throat and the wave rose.

"OHHHHH! YESSSSS!" I exclaimed, pushing forward my cum shooting down her throat, filling her belly. I held it there, her hands pushing me back little, then letting my weight hold it there, straining.

I slowly pulled it back inch by inch, her lips closing around it, sucking and swallowing now, her eyes opening. I let her suckle the tip, she put her hands on my ass cheeks while nibbling and nursing it, before getting up.

"Let's walk around like this, just leave it hanging out of your boxers but leave them on," she said, I figured there might be good transition or supplementary material.

It was nearing 3:30 p.m. when she poured me another drink and we just talked, she topless, though the white and pink lace still around her torso.

"What's your sex life like with Mel?" she said, getting a beer for herself while I drank my bourbon and water.

"Vanilla...missionary," I said, sipping the drink staring at Gabbie's breasts. "Nothing like this..."

"Nothing?" she continued and slowly shaking her breasts for me. "How does hers stack up..."

"They're nice...your's are of course much younger and she never had the balance. Laying down they're hot and after gaining and losing a little weight they're actually fuller...probably a "D" cup now."

"Would I like them?"

"Oh, that interests you?"

"It might...I mean, I'm very bisexual."

My cock stirred.

"Tell me more," I said, moving around showing her my growing cock. "Act five?"

"Mmmm, Daddy you want me to do Momma some time?" she said referring to Mel, sensing my interest, turning her back end around to me and pressing against my semi-limp and growing member. "Pound me from behind Daddy..."

I pushed into her and we duck walked to the couch where she put her hands and braced for me. "I'd love to be eating Momma out and you fucking my sweet pussy Daddy!"

I pushed inside her wet cunt, holding her hips I blasted away, almost moving the couch, the slap of our skin, my hands holding while rocking in and out.

"DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! OH! OH! OH! YES! YES! OHHH! OHHH!" she came again, my cock numb with two orgasms already. I leaned forward and whispered to her.

"I'm going to fake this one," I said and she nodded, she pushing back into me as I pushed forward.

"OHHH Baby!!! Mmmmmmm!" I held my hips there, laying on her back, kissing her neck, then pulling out, pulling her around and kissing her long and deep. The next five minutes was just us, no roles, just enjoying the freedom of being naked in a space enjoying flesh on flesh.

I kissed her, looked into her eyes and smiled.

"I'd better get back to work," I said softly and she patted my back side lightly.

"Mmmm, thank you Daddy..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't have contact with Gabbie for a week. She messaged me on OF stating she'd 'miss our time' but to take a month off on one condition. I fuck Mel at least once a week in four different positions.

This was a big ask, but I figured I could easily get cowgirl and missionary, but we hadn't done it doggie or anything else for years.

"You want me to do what?" Mel asked, we had fucked missionary twice the first week and the next week I had her get on top.

She felt good and I had never dated two women at once when I was single and I now could compare how my wife felt on me compared to Gabbie. I concluded she got me to orgasm quicker because we just fit better if that makes sense.

"I want you to get on top, but turn around," I said, turning her backside while her breasts dangled from being on her hands and knees over me.

"Reverse cowgirl?" Mel asked doing exactly that, then slid on my cock. "Ohhhh, why didn't you say so...."

The next week, ahead of schedule, I rolled her over when we were making out, getting ready and she didn't protest one bit when I lifted her hips and fucked her from the back.

"Why you so into different positions all of a sudden?" she said after I finished and we laid down to sleep, it was a week night.

"Just thought we needed to mix it up," I said truthfully.

"Oh...good to know," she said, her response both encouraging and curiously abrupt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's premier week!" Gabbie announced to me walking CeCe when I got Kaiser, my wife out teaching yoga. She slid her arm around mine, though in the neighborhood there was enough ice and slush that it was warranted. We didn't socialize much with the neighbors, and I didn't care. "I've missed you."

Her big, young eyes looking up at me. Kyle's truck had been there like usual over the course of the month and it was getting near March. She squeezed me tight, CeCe pulling at both of us.

"You haven't released our first video, just the trailers and they are pretty hot!"

"I keep gaining subscribers off the first video and my night live shows are off the charts making money," she said. "Here. It's been long overdue."

She handed me an envelop and it was filled with 10 one-hundred dollar bills.

"A grand??!!" I said, breaking her away from my elbow in shock, her smile wide.

"It was about that, a couple hundred dollar tip from me and my night earnings since you're helping subscriptions." She moved back to me, bumping into me and backing up. "After the pay-per view release it will be at least double that."

"Shit...." I said. "When's the next trailer released?"

"Tonight...early for you old people," her flirty smile made me want to just take her home and fuck her right then. "Have you been changing things up in the bedroom?"

"I have..." I said, she pressing into me again.

"I know..." she smiled and broke away. "I can tell.

"What are you talking about?" I joked thinking maybe my confidence, or lost weight or something she picked up walking with me.

Mel and I enjoyed dinner after she got back and I went downstairs to see the trailer. I logged on, the looked, it was there but had a release time of 7 p.m., 10 minutes from then. I noticed the swell in subscribers and checked out an old video from several years ago, her hairy bush was actually quite alluring, I switched to the homepage at 7 p.m. and promptly clicked on the video trailer.