MWM Starts a New Teaching Job

Story Info
Married man fulfills fantasy at new job.
2.1k words
4.64
10.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rrwva
rrwva
34 Followers

I first met David Wheeland when I helped chaperone a school field trip. He was my daughter's ninth grade biology teacher and JV soccer coach. We shook hands as I introduced myself. My daughter previously told me he was openly gay, but he also happened to be tall and good-looking, with big hands. I must confess, despite my public declaration of heterosexuality, my first thought as we stood there chatting was his cock and how big it must be. I always looked and thought about guys and their cocks, but only now do I feel comfortable admitting my desire. Now it was automatic and matter of fact.

We next saw one another when I started to substitute teach at the same school and we often said hello and smiled at one another. The next year, I was offered a full time teaching position and that is when it happened.

He made it a habit during those early months of stopping by my classroom to say hello and ask me how everything was going. Every time he walked in my class my eyes went to his crotch. I did not do it on purpose. It was instinct.

He would stride in confidently and shake hands, smiling and making eye contact. Did he know I thought about his cock I wondered. We made small talk. At home, I would often think about him and his cock, stroking myself, and only now coming to terms with my attraction to other men. He sometimes wore shorts that fitted snuggly around his crotch. It was not obvious unless you made the effort, but it was obvious he had a nice cock.

Sometimes I would think about him fucking my beautiful wife, but mostly I made myself cum thinking about getting naked with him and pleasuring his beautiful cock.

Finally I built up enough courage to go talk to David. I walked into his classroom in late October and we started chatting.

Eventually, there was a slight pause before I told him how brave I thought he was in coming out and living as an openly gay man.

"I never had that much courage," I said hoping he was able to read between the lines.

"Really? In what sense?," he asked.

This was the moment of truth. I asked if this conversation was in confidence.

"Absolutely."

"If I had the courage I would have more fully explored that side of my sexuality when I moved to DVC," i explained before stating "I mean, I probably would have gotten married anyway and had kids but at least I could have at least tried to get it out of my system instead of it staying with me only to emerge later in life."

He looked at me.

"Are we having the conversation I think we are having?" He asked.

"Yes."

**************

Life got busy at school with Thanksgiving and family. One day after school in mid-November, when it was dark outside early and everyone left early on Fridays, he walked into my class while I graded papers. He closed the door behind him and locked it, pulling down the shade over the door window. The cleaning service did not come on Fridays, choosing instead to clean from the week on Saturday mornings.

He strode in, stopped in front of my desk. He did not say a word, but started unbuckling his pants. I was momentarily stunned, but quickly understood. My response was instinctual.

Without hesitation, I stood from my chair and walked around my desk to him. I grabbed the back of his neck and we kissed deeply and passionately. Our tongues entwined, our bodies drawn together. My mind then snapped back and I realized what was happening. I did not care about anything but following my desire and pleasuring this man's cock.

He pulled his shirt over his head and we began to kiss again with urgency...I paused to lick my fingers and rub and pinch his nipples while our tongues continued exploring. When I pinched his nipples with some force, he let out a low moan and pressed himself against me. His excitement encouraged me. When I felt his hips push firmly against my abdomen, I could feel his thick, hot cock. I pulled away from him and we looked at each other in the eyes.

At this point, I was so heated I knew it was time for me to do what I wanted to do for so long. I built up the courage to drop down to my knees and unzip his pants. I grabbed the top of his pants and pulled them down, along with his underwear. He lifted each legs to pull them off and after taking off his socks, he stood naked in front of me. I looked up at him and took off my own shirt before moving toward him.

I grabbed the base of his semi-erect cock and started stroking it. I wrapped my lips around his swollen head, warm in my mouth. I sucked hard and flicked his cock with my tongue. I held it and licked his full length, from his balls to the head, licking firmly the spot behind the tip of his cock and hearing him moan. I once again put him into my mouth and challenged myself to get as much of his cock in my mouth as possible. I gagged and he pushed the back of my head gently. I wanted it. I wanted to prove to him how much I wanted to pleasure his beautiful dock. I continued to try, never able to take his full length into my mouth, but I passionate in what I was doing, kissing and stroking. Licking him and sucking on his swollen head.

I allowed myself to let go of my inhibitions and focus completely on his cock, as I sucked and licked with purpose, encouraging his cock to grow to its fullness. When he was erect, his cock was beautiful, perfectly formed. Long and thick, with a slightly engorged head, his cock strained for release and his balls began to tighten. Oh my God, I could not believe this was happening. I was so hot, flushed, on fire...I wanted this do badly. It felt so good and natural.

"Oh my God, I love your cock" I said, which surprised me because it seemed to just come out of my mouth with no thought put to it.

"You like that big cock? You like sucking that big dick?"

"I love it," I said, stroking his cock and looking up at him. He knew it I was loving it.

"You want this cock inside you?" He asked, full well knowing the answer.

"Oh yes, please..." I said, sucking his cock with determination.

"Tell me." He demanded. "Tell me what you want."

I looked up at him. We looked into each other's eyes, "I want you to put your big, beautiful cock inside me." I stated confidently. I then added "please."

"I want you to fuck me good and deep and hard until you explode."

He smiled and leaned down to grab a bottle of lube from his pant pocket. He obviously knew what was go in by to happen.

As he put s few drops of lube on his hand and worked his cock, he told me to get on the desk mand get ready. Desperately wanting his cock, I immediately stood and took off my pants and socks. Instinctively, I lay back on my desk and spread my legs. I reached down and spread my ass open to let him know I was available for him to take.

He continued keeping his cock hard and bent down. I was unsure what he was doing until I felt a lightning bolt go through my body. He starting licking my asshole, gently flicking his tongue and leaving plenty of saliva.

"Oh my God," I moaned "that feels so fucking good." My eyes rolled back and started ti play with my nipples. I was in heaven. It felt so good.

He stopped too soon, but stood up, asking me if I was ready.

"Oh yeah...put that big Dick in me," I said, as he stepped toward me, guiding the head of his cock up and down my crack, stopping right over my hole. Between lube, my saliva, and pre-cum, his cock easily started to spread me open. The resistance started to build and he rocked gently back and forth, working it in, and continuing to press against me. Hot with anticipation. I started to push against him, feeling the heat spread through my whole body. He pushed and I held the edge of my desk and pushed hard against him. I wanted him inside me. My hole started to slowly accept him until it suddenly popped inside.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, flushed from the pain and starting to sweat. It took away my breathe momentarily.

He was gentle. Slowly pushing his cock inside me. I began to relax, encouraging him to put his full length in me. He licked his fingers and started playing with my nipples, which caused me to buck, thrusting my hips toward him, encouraging him to fill me up.

We kissed deeply, and David let me know he was in no hurry by slowly working himself inside. His big cock was filling me up and stretching my hole open as I spread my legs wide open in submission and desire. Soon he was all the way inside me, my hips tilted up toward him so his balls rested on my ass. I had never been so hot, so satisfied. I have myself completely to the pleasure of another man's cock and begged him to go slow but fuck me hood and deep.

He leaned down and we kissed deeply, our heated bodies dripping sweat, and he began pulling out...slowly. All the way out until only the head remained, before feeling his hips shift and his cock start sliding deep in me. We continued continued kissing, our hips gaining in rhythm, and I reached around to grab his ass and pull him deep. He pushed himself deep inside me, reaching bottom, and lingering there.

"Oh, God....you feel so good inside me. Fuck me good..." I moaned, pushing against him. "Come for me, " I breathed, "Cum for me..."

"Oh yeah," he responded. "You want me to cum in your mouth?"

He picked up pace and started to fuck me with more purpose. We kissed and I felt his sense of urgency increase as he started the frantic rise to release. I was completely open, hot, burning, with both of us sweating. I could not believe how natural I felt...

I looked David in the eye and nodded my approval. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. He started to fuck me deep and hard, his pace growing more frantic and his groans growing loader. My ass was on fire and I had never experience such a state of complete physical and emotional submission and empowerment.

He fucked hard, fast and deep, our bodies slapping against one another. Finally, I felt him thrust deep before grunting so loud I feared someone would hear us. He then jerked out and stepped back, holding his straining cock, and demanded that I "come get it."

Without hesitation, I jumped off the desk and dropped to my knees in front of David. I grabbed his cock and stroked it furiously, wrapping my lips tightly around his shafted. I sucked and stroked, up and down, flushed with heat, sweating, his cock hot and swollen in my mouth, straining for release. I wanted his cum so bad and worked hard for it. I sucked feverishly, taking his cock deep in my mouth.

David put both of his hands on the back of my head and again grunted loudly, thrusting his cock deep in my mouth and unleashing a load of hot, salty-sweet cum in my mouth. His cock twitched, releasing more cum each time. Oh my God, I loved it and I swallowed with pride. I was surprised when he suddenly pulled out of my mouth and took his cock in hand, stroking it furiously and spraying cum on my chest, my face, in my mouth. I was covered in his cum.

As his strokes slowed and his cum dripped out of his spent cock, I took his softening cock in my mouth, licking it clean, and demonstrating my submission. I now know beyond all doubt that I am meant to be with other men. I am homosexual. It is different than being with a woman. It is special and unique and so hot. My body was completely spent. I was exhausted.

His cock stopped twitching and I stood slowly, covered in sweat and cum, flushed and red, smiling. We kissed again deeply, wrapping out arms around one another and pulling each other close.

"Thank you," I finally said. "Now that is what I needed."

"Yeah, I thought so. You liked that I could tell." David said almost teasingly.

I think I am going to enjoy my new job.

rrwva
rrwva
34 Followers