My 10-Inch Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really, only occasionally when I'm out with vegan friends. I grew up a carnivore. My dad was always barbecuing."

In front of the restaurant, a line of people were waiting to get in, but with our reservation, the Maître d' found us a nice table, and a server appeared with a large, extensive menu.

"We perused the menu. I ordered the southern fried chicken with fries and cranberry relish, and Talulah chose the Roast beef plate with a stuffed potato and a popover roll."

"Would you like some wine with dinner?"

"Sure, but nothing expensive, maybe a carafe of house red."

We enjoyed a good dinner and ended up ordering a second carafe. The red was a California Cabernet Sauvignon that went well with a dash of San Pellegrino that added a bubble. Talulah drank it straight.

I went for the pecan pie dessert, and 'T' chose the sweet potato pie; we split both desserts and shared. It was a fun dinner.

Over a cup of espresso, we talked about our backgrounds. Talulah asked me if I'd ever been married. I told her my wife died in a cruise accident, and it was upsetting to talk about that. I felt guilty that I was not there to protect her.

"Have you ever considered remarrying?"

"No, I'd come close, but the girl was not sexually compatible."

"What does that mean?"

"Let me put it this way; she wouldn't bite the end of a hot dog."

"So, not into oral sex?"

"Yes, that was not a killer, but a good blow job can be very comforting on a cold winter night."

"Yes, you got that right."

"How far back was the breakup?"

"I think about three and a half years ago, she was good-looking, so she hooked up with another guy quickly, and they married. They invited me to the wedding, but I didn't go. I sent a nice present instead."

"That was nice."

"She calls me from time to time suggesting we have a lunch out, but I know we will end up fucking in some place or another, and the repercussions of disturbing her life and mine are too much to deal with."

"So you were happy with the breakup?"

"Yes, she reminded me too much of my mother, and I didn't want to repeat my childhood for the next 40 years."

"I guess her marriage didn't turn out to be a perfect match," said Talulah."

"Can I ask you the same question?"

Talulah responded,

"As I told you, I had a girlfriend when I went to college. I hadn't come out yet, and she was a sweet southern belle. For a few months, I went through the sexual necessities. One night, after we started to have sex, I couldn't finish. I sat there on the edge of the bed, crying. I pushed her away and said,

"I can't do this anymore."

"What was the problem?"

"To be blunt, I just wasn't into cunt. I wanted to be a girl, not a guy, and over the next six years, I transitioned, got tits, and a little facial surgery."

"Any bottom work?"

"No, I've considered it, but I'm happy with my dick, and if I find a better half, he or she will just have to accept it."

"That's the right attitude, I was surprised you went for the tits, which are gorgeous and not the full enchilada."

"I had girlfriends who went to Montana and got the whole treatment; some were happy, others not. I can always go that route if I want to; so far, my dates have accepted me as is."

"As it should be."

"Does that create a problem for you?"

"Only if it's too big to fit in my mouth," I responded, smiling.

"That's a good answer, but no, it will fit, but you might gag."

"Yeah, I expect that, but I won't give up trying. You know Talulah, I really feel comfortable with you. I can talk to you about anything."

"Just so you know, I'm clean, no STDs or HIV. In fact, I haven't had an active sex life for a while, so you have nothing to worry about."

"Nor do you. It was always sex with condoms."

She smiled at me. "We should start with 69."

"Good idea; if you want all of me, you'll have to teach me how, but I'm more than willing to give you 100 percent, and if that's unclear, I'm talking about..."

"You're sweet."

"I think it's too early for me to say this."

"Say it."

"I think I'm falling in love with you, Talulah."

"Oh yes, it's too early."

"Just forget I said that."

"No, I won't. It's a very nice thing you've said and meaningful to me."

"I want to confess something to you."

"Okay, go for it."

"I saw you on a subway maybe three years ago. I thought you were beautiful, and when you got off the subway, even though it was not my stop, I followed you at a distance."

"What station?"

"42nd St."

"Yes, it probably was me."

"You had a big white fake fur coat and looked adorable."

"Yes, you tagged me."

"I followed you into the supermarket and somehow lost you. I never made contact. I didn't realize it was you until the other night, and I'd taken this picture of you seated on the subway."

I pulled the phone out, found the photo, and handed it to her.

"Yes, that was me."

"I knew there was something familiar about you, but I couldn't put my finger on it till last night, going through the old photos. I hope the story is okay with you."

"It's a rather nice story, and now we are together."

We finished up and walked back to her place. The night was dark, and the full moon was shining. I pointed up at the moon and said,"That's a good sign, it's shining for us."

Talulah smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

I paused when we got to her building.

"Do you want to come up?"

"More than you can imagine, and I leaned in and gently kissed her cheek."

I don't know why I was trembling in the elevator. I followed 'T' down the hall. She unlocked the two door locks and turned to me.

"This is NYC, you can't be too careful."

"For sure."

"Come on in."

I hung my coat on the modern stainless tower coat rack.

"Come into the living room. Would you like to watch TV, the news, or Netflix?"

"Whatever you prefer."

I seated myself.

She busied herself in the bathroom; what she was doing, I didn't know, but when Talulah came back, she smelled of fine French perfume, a smell I remember from my Mom's dinner parties back when there was a substantial distinction between women and men, or was I being silly?

She sat beside me on the plush sofa and took my hand. Her Hands were small, and her fingers were graceful.

"I want to make love to you," I said unabashedly.

"Oh, do you?"

I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed her fingers.

"If I might make a suggestion, I'm still full from the dinner we had, and I prefer sex in the morning. Tomorrow is a federal holiday, so why not come over early? We can be together, and I'll make you a pancake breakfast afterward. We will discover if we are well-paired. Of course, if you think we are taking this romance too quickly, you can bow out."

"Oh no, I'm not bowing out. I'm here to stay. You will have to push me out the door if you want me to leave."

"Not happening."

"But I don't know if I am ready yet to give you the full pleasure you deserve. My butt is a virgin."

"Well, we don't want you bleeding all over the bed, so I'll give you instruction, and next time we date, next Saturday night, if you are still willing, we can perform the act you are rightfully fearful of. We can take it gradually if you know what I mean."

"I imagine you mean an inch at a time."

I reached over and patted her where I imagined her Penis lay, and I wasn't disappointed. It felt soft and long and offered no disappointment.

"Oh, you are in a rush," said Talulah, "Let's watch the end of the film and then retire to the bedroom, where questions you may have will be resolved. Maybe tomorrow morning is too far away."

Has she noticed my boner?

After the "that's all folks moment,'' we adjourned to her feminine bedroom.

I lie on the bed on my back, with my arm extended to welcome her. She comes out of the bathroom wearing a white cotton bathrobe and tumbles into my arms. The bathrobe drops off onto the bed, and she is nude. Her gorgeous body shines like a sun goddess.

We kissed a long series of tongue kisses, and then she started kissing on my neck, then biting my lips, and then after several strong embraces, her very large curvaceous breast pressed against my chest. She caught my nipple in her mouth and said,

"I'll suck you until I get milk," giggling, and she began sucking so hard that my nipples, usually immune to stimulation, passed an electric charge right to my cock, which swelled up like a pneumatic tire taking air from an inflator. She started kissing me again, and now she was on top of me.

As I spread my legs, I could feel something significant between my thighs crushing my cock. I reached down and pulled my cock up, and then the large cylinder, like a baseball bat, passed between my legs and moved back and forth. That was when I realized what I was feeling was 'T's' super cock, a monstrous swollen mass.

She raised her body to a higher position, her Penis was now in front of my face. I could see the giant red cock's head; her organ fully aroused, and the foreskin was pulled back. Her Penis, cylindrical, looked as thick as a pressurized shock absorber. In a rush, she thrust this mammoth tool into my mouth; all this time, she manipulated my cock, jerking it up and down. For some reason, I did not cum, but my dick remained stiff.

Her cock plunged ever deeper into my throat until it would not go any further, and I struggled to breathe; my tongue caressed this mammoth cock's frenulum, and I licked, hoping to give my partner full arousal.

She grabbed my head and thrust ever deeper until a copious stream of liquid lava shot into my throat, past my tongue as smoothly as an ice cream float. Having made her deposit, she slowly removed her cock, and with her cum dripping from my mouth, I said,

"I want to fuck you."

She smiled at me, and I arose and came behind her large curvaceous ass. Her hand reached back, guiding me into the promised land, where I quickly lost control and shot my cupid's arrow into her gorgeous ass. And that was how I made love to a superwoman.

This event did not last for a half hour nor a fifteen-minute activity; this procedure took place in the time it takes a pro quarterback to throw a touchdown pass from the 10-yard line. I was out of breath, my cock still erect, leaking cum, and my mouth still filled with the remnants of her sperm stream that hid between my back teeth and my cheeks. The taste was pleasantly neutral.

"Was I okay for you?" I asked.

Talulah nodded and smiled, "And I for you?"

"Breathtaking, fantastic, fabulous. I am so in love with you. I promise next time we meet, I will refuse you any part of me."

"Do you have any suggestions on how I should prepare myself?"

"No, just relax. I'll try to go easy, little by little, but I have to warn you, if I get really horny, I may not control myself, which may be a little rough for you."

"I'll take that risk."

The next day, I called up my close friend Alan, who was a gay bottom. I could discuss anything with him, and he'd been a bottom right from the beginning of his 'gaydom.'

"Please give me some hints on how to proceed."

"You have to relax and give the anus time to expand, use a lot of lube."

"On her Penis? Oh yes, and internally."

"Do I need a tool to squirt the lube inside me?"

"No, you can push it inside with your fingers after you have cleaned yourself."

"What kind of lube should I use? "

"There are a few new ones, but silicon is best."

"What about the water-based lubes?"

"They can get dry in the middle of the act, so avoid them."

I visited the neighborhood sex shop and carefully examined the various anal items they offered. I was somewhat embarrassed by the cute Asian sales girl who approached me, but I gave her my purchases. I bought a large-sized butt plug egg, a slightly smaller butt plug about the size of Talulah's thickness, and an 8-inch lifelike penis dildo in transparent plastic.

"These items are not returnable," she said with a straight face.

"I can't use them a few times and then bring them back?"

She cracked a smile, added up my purchases, and I paid for them, hoping they would help make me large enough to facilitate fitting Talulah's monster cock inside my most private space.

I took the 'guys' home to practice. The smaller butt plug did not fit my anus until I'd practiced for three days. At last, I could push it all the way inside. I was making progress. My anus muscle ring closed gently on the constricted part of the butt plug, allowing it to stay inside. I started to practice with the giant egg, but it did not want to stay put. It kept slipping out, but the egg looked to be wider than Talulah's cock. I figured practice would help.

By the fifth day, I was inserting the eight-inch plastic Penis. I could get it about six inches deep. I felt like l was making progress. The next day with extra lube, the lifelike dick entered six, seven, and then the full eight inches inside me. It was painful and took my breath away, but it had to be done. If you can't satisfy your lover, she will find someone who can. I was determined.

I wasn't bashful; I reported back each evening I spoke to Talulah, telling her my progress. She seemed pleased, telling me she'd go easy. I appreciated she knew that if she got excited, she was capable of 'ripping me a new one.'"

By now, I slept with the smaller butt plug in place and inserted the lifelike dick several times during the night to be sure I could accommodate Talulah's Penis. I figured if I could get the artificial cock eight inches deep, even if Talulah's cock were longer, she could press on, and it would still work for us.

Saturday night arrived, and my ass was sore, but I was willing. I showered and used the shower telephone to wash any dendrite out of my poop chute, and when I was clean, I inserted the life-size dildo in my ass. It still fits. It tempted me to duck walk into her home, but I did my best to walk naturally.

We ended up in her bed rather quickly. I think she was as eager to sample my virgin ass as I was to give it away. We spent a long time kissing, sucking lips, and then I reached down to hold her. Her 'pussy' lay like a sleeping eel, and the monster was soft. My ball sac revealed tight skin holding two large visible testicles inside, but hers was wider and did not show its contents.

Talulah took hold of her dragon and pumped it a few times. It sprung to life, albeit slowly. My gay friend had agreed if I was above her, I could control the entrance, but that was not to be.

I felt her cock pushed deep into my mouth, and I wondered if I should have practiced orally with the life-size plastic cock. It was too late for that. I tried to suck and lick the head of the transgressor, but the head entered deeper than my tongue could reach, so I licked the middle shaft of her Penis.

I wondered if we were going to stay at oral. All the time I was sucking her cock, Talulah was fiercely pumping my dick. Finally, the oral ended, and she slowly pulled out of my mouth. I grabbed her Penis and coated it with the thin silicon lube, squirting some inside my asshole as well.

The moment of truth arrived; she pushed me into a dog position on all fours, and I reached back and felt her large tool and tried to guide her inside me. Her dick slipped a few times at the entrance, and then, finding its place entered me slowly, filling me up with over eight inches of firm, swollen flesh. She began to hump me powerfully, and now her large ball sack bounced off my butt with each thrust. I enjoyed that feeling like one-hand clapping.

She pulled out slowly, and I was afraid she was finished, but no, she stood at the side of the bed. She grabbed my feet, raised them to her shoulder height as I reached back to guide her giant cock back inside me. The impossible had proved to be possible. My initial pain had turned to pleasure. As she picked up speed fucking me, her penetration became bearable and masked by pleasure.

"I love you, I love you, you own me, fuck me, make me yours," I babbled on.

She started thrusting, ever harder, in and out, but her dick being so long, at least 4-5 inches stayed inside on the outward stroke.

"I love it," she said, bright-faced and pleased. "I love it."

She continued fucking me for a long time, and then her eyes opened wide,

"I'm going to cum," she shouted.

I wondered if her neighbors heard her, and then she exploded; I felt like a fire hose was inside me, filling me with her warm sperm as she pumped me full. Finally, she withdrew, and I fell back, exhausted but very happy. She'd fucked me, and I was no longer a virgin; her sperm was leaking out. I had successfully served as her receptacle; I was proud and content.

I wasn't finished; as sore as my dick was from her jerking me, I was going to fuck her.

"I want to fuck you," I said. She turned and lay flat on her belly. Her big cock hidden under her. Her knees help her rise slightly above the mattress. I lined up my dick and entered her with ease. My legs outside hers, my body partly above her magnificent ass. I plunged forward as if I was rowing a boat.

It didn't take long before my dick, my tiny dick, all six inches of it, exploded inside her with a final heave. I stayed there for a while. I was the owner of her asshole, happy with my conquest and pleased with what she'd taken from me. The level of mutual intimacy was spectacular, and the physical act transferred into the strongest emotional feeling--being truly in love.

"Are you okay, she asked?"

"Oh yes, what's left of it, very okay."

"You always make me laugh."

She handed me a small towel, and I held the cloth against my asshole, pleased that there was no blood.

We both ended up in the shower stall, a fancy marble enclosure installed when the apartment was renovated. We used the hand shower spray to wash out any trapped sperm. I had left an ample load inside Talulah's ass, but if it was a contest, she had inundated me, and she was the victor.

"Did I satisfy you," I asked.

"Oh yes, completely, I love you," she said.

"I love you, too, and this is just the beginning. I will never leave you."

Over the next month, we became a couple, as amusing as it might have seemed to my few close friends and hers.

Talulah, being younger than I, was still struggling financially, but I asked her to marry me, and she agreed. After the marriage, we went out with a few chosen friends to celebrate. We repeated this with my Talulah's family, who were very accepting of me. My family was mostly deceased, except for a few distant cousins. But we were not alone, my father-in-law was the pit master, and they welcomed us frequently in the backyard patio of their home, enjoying his wonderful barbeque.

A few days after our marriage, I gave Talulah documents. I had converted all my bank holdings to joint ownership with both our names. She was in a better financial position and need not worry about her future.

We have been together for the last twenty years. My life is so beautiful and fulfilling. Whenever she wants me, I assume the position she desires, and she fucks me into submission, but I always get in the last word; I love fucking her; when we are done, sometimes I just lie in her arms, covered with her spunk, and I am oh, so content.

THE END

Dear Reader, if you enjoyed this story, please rate it a five and favor it. Your comments are always appreciated.

12