Anal Surprise

Story Info
Stepdaughter's boyfriend took advantage of me.
1k words
4.21
39k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

Anal Surprise

This time would be different. I wanted to be fucked. I needed to be fucked. And I was gonna get fucked. Like, right now!

Ty, my stepdaughter Nora's boyfriend, was downstairs with his big stick and whether he knew it or not, he was gonna give me a dick spanking this morning. Like, right now!

I quickly took a 5 minute hot, steaming shower. I had no intention of cooling off. He was gonna cool me off. I rubbed on a scented lotion and added my best perfume.

Then I put on a sexy, revealing, matching purple pantie and bra set. The one with the pussy split. Something that would make it easy for him to please me. This was about pleasing me.

I added one unusual twist. I put on a pair of oversize sunglasses to create a touch of mystery.

Barefoot, I walked softly down the stairs. The bedroom door was closed, but I could hear the music playing in the bedroom my daughter Nora and Ty shared.

I stood with my back to the door that led to the garage and the front of my body facing their bedroom door just a few feet away. I spread my legs shoulder width exposing the split leading to my miracle way.

I waited for the current song playing to finally end. Then I called his name, extending it out in my sexiest voice. "Tyyy," I called out. Nothing else, only his name in a voice full of intrigue and non-resistance.

The bedroom door opened and there stood Ty in his bathrobe. And there I stood. Legs spread, each arm stretched out supported on both sides by the door frame.

Ty's eyes locked onto mine, then he gradually traveled down the length of my body, pausing at my half exposed tits, his eyes wide, and stopping at my open pussy.

He untied his robe and it dropped to the floor. His monster cock popped out of the slit in his boxers. He began walking towards me without removing them.

Any other time I would have gone down to my knees and swallowed that beautiful, enticing, manhood masterpiece. But right now I wanted to feel him ramming it in my hungry cunt. He understood.

Ty walked slowly towards me intensifying my thirst for him to put his cock where it was desperately needed. His cock was straight and hard, pointing at me as if it could actually speak.

He placed his hand on my warm pussy and patted it. I moaned. He leaned his hard body against me, his cock pulsing against my wet welcoming hole. and whispered in my ear, "Do you want me to fuck you, Mom?" he asked me.

"Yes Ty, I need you to put your cock in me right here, right now. Fuck me standing just like this. Ty pushed me hard against the door and stuck two fingers in my wet cunt that made me squirm. I could tell he wanted me to beg. "Please Ty," I said, giving him what he wanted.

"I want you to tell me I can have this pussy whenever I want it. Say this pussy belongs to me."

Right now I was willing to say whatever he wanted as long as I got his dick in me. I obeyed. "It's your pussy Ty, fuck me whenever you want to."

He leaned back and said, "I want you to put it in." Again, I obeyed his command. I wrapped my fingers around his cock and guided it into my soaking cunt. "That's it, he said, now start fucking me."

I rotated on his fat dick and began whimpering with happiness. He was loving taking charge of Nora's Mom. "You better not ever tell Nora about this or you won't get this dick anymore."

"I promise I won't tell. I said. I want you to keep fucking me." He was banging me against the door so hard my ass cheeks were beginning to get sore. At the same time he was squeezing my tits and sucking on my hard nipples.

I was right where I wanted to be. "Keep fucking me like that, I screamed out! Yes, Ty, it's your pussy, fuck me any way you want to."

"I'm glad you said that, he replied. He slid his cock out of me and said, turn around." I did what he said thinking he had doggy style on his mind.

He said, "spread your legs. I spread them like he told me to. Wider," he said as he stuck his middle finger back in my wetness.

Suddenly, I felt the tip of his hard cock entering my ass. "Ty, you're going in my ass," I said loudly. He kept pushing his cock in slowly. This was new to me, I had never been anal fucked before.

"This is my pussy and I'm going to fuck you any way I want to, do you understand?" I nodded my head yes.

He pulled my ass cheeks back toward him and began pumping my ass. Damn, his cock felt good going in and out of my ass. Ty had me pinned, face first, against the door and he was pumping my tight asshole with his super cock, his groin slapping up against my ass cheeks harder and harder.

His cock seemed to get bigger the more he pumped. I was going mad with pleasure. I didn't know ass fucking could feel so good. "You're my bitch now, Ty said, and I'm going to come in your ass."

"Come baby, come in my ass, fuck me, fuck me!" I cried out. Ty braced his hands on the door and with one hard thrust I felt his cum juice squirting into my ass.

"My ass! He yelled out as he glued his groin against my fat cheeks. This is my ass."

He pulled his wet dick out of my ass. His cum juice was running down my legs which were still trembling with an experience totally new to me. And I totally loved it. Ty slapped my ass and said, "you're the best fuck I ever had."

A smile he couldn't see was plastered across my face. I heard his bedroom door close. This was the one time I got much more than I begged for. And I totally loved it.

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers