My 25th High School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what you deserve! This is what you get for telling on me back in junior high!" Mike was getting personal now. I had forgotten all about how I told the teacher after Mike had grabbed one of my boobs during P.E. Mike grabbed me by the hair now and pulled my whole body backward and onto his cock. I was entirely at Mike's mercy, a sea of hands touching me everywhere. I could feel that Red was still watching as he wanked his cock from the corner. I was cumming again, or maybe I was still cumming. Perhaps this was all one continuous orgasm that was never going to fucking end. What if I died from cumming? This was it. I was going to die. I was going to-

"Take it! Take that cock!" It wasn't Mike's voice this time. It was Terry's. He was standing over me and forcing his cock into my mouth. The men worked together. Hands guided my head until Terry's cock was in my mouth. Hands pushed my hips back to meet Mike's cock. Hands forced my throat over Terry's cock, and Red moaned as he busted his first load of the evening.

The guys were getting rough with me now. They knew that Red got off on seeing me manhandled. He had cum as they were all using me, and they now knew he wasn't going to stop them from really utilizing me. Mike busted his load, and I could feel the cum oozing out of my pussy. I felt so deliciously used, and I was ready for more cock.

"Who wants this pussy next?" Terry asked the remaining men as he continued to fuck my throat. I concentrated on the task of taking his enormous dick down my throat without choking as they sorted it out. They looked at each other.

"Go ahead, man," Aaron said to Andy.

"You sure? "Andy sounded shy and tentative.

"Yeah, man. Go get that pussy!" Aaron encouraged him.

"Thanks," Andy gave a half-smile before he took his position behind me. Red was observing as Andy slid his cock into me from behind. I remembered my kiss with Andy behind the cafeteria by the double dumpsters. It had been a short, innocent kiss between two children. What was happening now was something much more exciting and something I had never imagined would happen. Now Andy and I were sharing our first fuck nearly thirty years after our first kiss. We were older now and wiser.

"Fuck! Your pussy feels even better than I imagined it!" Andy exclaimed, and I had to admit that Andy's cock was a good fit for me. It was hitting my G-spot with every thrust. I lifted my hips and ass toward Andy to give him even deeper access to my pussy. Some of the men were still touching my body seductively as I took Andy from behind and Terry down my throat.

"Hey, have you ever done a DP?" Aaron asked me.

Terry pulled his cock from my mouth so I could answer.

"I've tried, but I could never fit two dicks inside me at the same time. You want to try it?" I opened the invitation. It was true. I had always wanted to do a DP, but getting two dicks inside me at once had proven to be more difficult than I had thought.

"I've got some experience in this area. I've got you," Aaron assured me. Aaron rearranged us to that Andy's smaller cock was in my ass. Andy was lying on the bed with his legs draped over the side and his feet touching the floor. I slid down his cock ass-first. Aaron was poised at the entrance to my pussy, and I looked down at myself as he entered me. Seeing his thick, black dick slide deep into me while my ass was filled with Andy's cock was quite a sight. I was so aroused that Aaron was able to push the head of his dick into my pussy before it got stuck.

Terry pushed my shoulders back and turned my head to the side so he could shove his cock back in my mouth. It was hard to take it deep at this angle, so I sucked his cock a bit harder to compensate.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Suck it just like that!" Terry shouted.

"Damn, this pussy feels good!" Aaron added.

Andy was underneath me, slowly pumping his cock in and out of my ass. The two cocks inside of me at once was much more than I could have ever imagined. I was screaming as I continued to suck Terry's cock.

"Your ass feels good," Andy whispered in my ear. That's when I came the hardest I have ever cum in my entire life. I screamed so loudly that Terry's cock dropped from my mouth. He grabbed his dick and jacked himself off until I felt the warmth of his cum all over my face. I felt like a slut, and it was an invigorating and intoxicating feeling. I loved taking dicks, and I wondered what Red was thinking. I looked up to see him stroking his cock enthusiastically.

"Keep going, baby!" he said encouragingly. "Take those dicks in your holes."

"You're such a slut now! I like the new you," Terry smiled sadistically as he moved out of the way so Shawn could take over in my mouth.

The guys continued to fuck me well into the night, using all three of my holes at a time until my asshole was so sore that I had to stop.

"Is your pussy still okay?" Aaron asked. "I still have more for you."

All the other guys had cum multiple times, but apparently, Aaron took a while to get there, and I didn't want him to leave without busting his nut.

"Come here, Aaron. Let me finish you off." I opened my legs. "You can fuck any hole you want, even my ass. I just want to make sure you get off."

"You really have changed since high school, Linda. I love it. Stick your ass in the air for me. I want you to keep your head down and your ass up for me. I'm going to pretend I'm fucking you back in high school."

"Okay..." I took my position. I could feel all the men's eyes on me. They all wanted to see what Aaron would do to me. I winced as his thick cock worked into my asshole, opening me up. I screamed as he brutalized my ass, using me as if I was nothing more than a cheap hooker he'd picked up off of the street. Something about the way he was holding my head down to the bed and hammering my ass with his huge black dick made me feel like the biggest slut in the world. I had never had a solely anal orgasm before, but my ass came on Aaron's cock that night. The sensations radiated through my body, pleasure mixed with pain.

I tried to push myself up to get my face out of the blanket. Aaron slapped the back of my head, and I felt my head whip to the side. He pushed my face back into the bed, and he took what he wanted, grunting like an animal as he brutalized my tightest hole. I was starting to worry and wonder if I was in over my head. I wondered if Red would stop this, and just as I was about to utter my safe word, Aaron began to cum. I could feel his cock throbbing as he pumped his load into my ass.

When he was finished, he pulled his cock from my ass and muttered, "That was some good ass."

The guys were already gathering their belongings as I lay spent on the bed with cum dripping from my holes. I could tell that Red was proud of me. I had taken the most dicks I had ever taken at once, but I knew that I wasn't finished. I still had to get Red off one last time. The guys left, saying their goodbyes.

"You were better than I imagined back in high school," Terry Gomez called to me, and I lifted a hand to wave goodbye to him. I couldn't even get up to give them proper hugs goodbye. When they were all gone, Red took off his clothes and joined me on the bed. He stuck his cock in my mouth, and I sucked it greedily.

"I'm proud of you!" Red told me. "You did well tonight. You deserve to be fucked like a queen."

"I do?"

"Yes, it turned me on so much to see you fuck that many guys, and the fact that you knew them all from high-school is priceless. Open your legs," Red commanded. He slid into my pussy slowly, but once inside, he fucked my pussy harder than any of the guys had fucked me that night. No one could fuck me the way that Red could.

"This is your reward for being a slut!" he screamed as he pounded my pussy the way I truly craved. I needed this brutality. I needed this bittersweet reward of Red fucking my bruised and battered holes. Nothing made me feel more useful and slutty. I reveled in being a slut, and not just any slut. I was Red's slut, and he loved to see me fuck. I had just fucked seven guys, had a DP, and let my high-school crush jizz all over my face. It had been the perfect night, and this was the perfect slutty ending. I screamed as my orgasms began to roll in. No one could make me cum like Red. Only he knew how to fuck me like the slut I wanted to be. Only he could push me to do the things I had done that night. I was the luckiest woman in the world, and my 25th reunion had been a huge success.

12