My 3rd Wedding Anniversary

Story Info
What happens on a wife's 3rd wedding anniversary evening.
3.9k words
4.25
16.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

Wear something sexy, but not slutty, he'd said, so I had. A high necked, dark blue, mid-thigh length silk dress, which, while not exactly figure-hugging, was tight enough to show off my curves. I'd paired it with shiny, mid-blue four-inch heeled shoes. Keeping with the theme, I had on a pair of French cut panties in a pale blue and a matching push up lacy bra. Not that my very pert and perky 34B size boobs needed any support, but then again, I didn't want the girls swinging about freely, nor my nipples standing out. Bare legs as it's a sultry August evening, and I've got a tan anyway.

The person I'd dressed to please, well, it was my pleasure as well. What girl doesn't like dressing up, especially for a special occasion, was equally casually yet smartly dressed. A pair of black pants showed his perfectly formed and tight arse off to perfection. His pale blue cotton shirt was worn tie-less, a lightweight midnight blue jacket completed his outfit. We looked like an ideal pair as the taxi dropped us off at the restaurant.

Ray, my husband, at six-foot, is four inches taller than me, so we fit well together.

The restaurant is one of those places that you just wish to find. Small and intimate serving exquisite food by efficient but not over fawning staff. Lighting low enough to be romantic, but bright enough to actually see what you are eating. It's one of our favourites and the perfect place to celebrate our third wedding anniversary.

We sat at ninety degrees to one another, not as I'd expected, facing one another. I'd been hoping to stare dreamily into Ray's liquid brown eyes during the meal. But he had pulled up the chair to the side of me. The reason soon became clear. He was in full seduction and teasing mode. Whispering all sorts of compliments to me throughout the meal. How beautiful I looked. How sexy I was. How he was the luckiest man in the place to have me sitting with him; How much he loved me; How he would do anything in the world for me to make me happy. Plus some very naughty things about what he wanted to do to me later that night. Halfway through the main course, Ray's hand crept onto my thigh, caressing it lightly. Then he delicately eased the hem of my dress higher and high, his fingers dancing on my bare skin. Then he teasingly left me alone. He'd excited me, getting me wondering if he was going to play with my pussy under the table. But no, he left me tantalisingly short of that daring delight.

The meal was as perfect as always, and the wine more than to our liking. We, well I, was chilled out and feeling very loving and romantic when we caught a taxi back home. I'd half expected Ray to be all over me on the drive home. Apart from a quick necking session, nothing. And Ray kept his hands well away from the parts of my body that excited both of us.

As we tumbled into the hallway, Ray took hold of my hand and lead me upstairs to our bedroom. At the top of the stairs, and just before he opened the bedroom door, Ray took out a blindfold and placed it over my eyes. Telling me to trust in him, that tonight was going to be special for us. I shivered in expectation. This was something new for use, then again we do like to experiment in the bedroom, and elsewhere.

As soon as we were in the bedroom, Ray began to kiss me. My arms wrapped lovingly around his neck as I pulled his face down to mine and responded with a long deep kiss of my own. Our tongues duelled and fought for dominance as we continued kissing like love-struck teens on a first date. Daring the other to be the first to break the kiss.

I eased Ray out of his jacket and managed to undo the buttons on his shirt, soon peeling it from his broad shoulders. Ray's hands had been equally busy but in a different way. Roaming up and down my unprotesting body. Each touch of his strong hands as he teased my boobs from outside my dress was increasing my desire tenfold.

Ray broke away from me, and taking my hand, he led me to what I assumed was the centre of the room, then he stood behind me. His arms snaked around my waist as he buried his face in my neck, kissing and nuzzling my ear lobes. The swine knows how much that turns me on, and it worked. I was getting hotter by the second. His hand moved higher and cupped both of my boobs, squeezing them harder now.

The zipper on my dress made that unmistakable zizz as it was pulled lower and lower. As soon as I left it free enough, I shrugged the dress off my shoulders and let it slither down my body to pool on the floor. Ray helped me step out of it and flicked the clasp on my bra open, allowing my boobs to bounce free. Instantly the cool air touched them, my nipples hardened.

Surprisingly Ray didn't touch my boobs, instead still nuzzling my neck, his hands went to the waistband of my panties and pushed them down, letting them slide down my toned thighs. I stepped out of them. I was naked and blindfolded. Ray eased my legs open and, taking hold of my hands, spread my arms wide. I was fully exposed. It was as if he was showing me off to an audience. Posing me. He held my arms wide away from my body. Maybe he was taking a photo, I thought, sometimes we do that and have even shot a video of us making love together.

Ray guided my faltering steps over to our super-king-sized bed and laid me on it before joining me and starting with the kissing again. We kissed for what seemed to me in my semi-deprived sensory state like ages. I felt Ray take hold of a hand and lift my arm over my head. Then he handcuffed my arm to the top of the bed. The other arm quickly followed, so now I was not only blindfolded and unable to see, I was also chained to my bed. I giggled, we'd not done that before, but then again, Ray had promised me something special tonight.

Back to kissing, God Ray was drawing the foreplay out tonight. Now he began to kiss his way down my body, taking plenty of time at my neck and shoulder. Before dragging his tongue lower and sucking a nipple into his mouth. Pow! I exploded. There is a direct hardwired link between my nipples and my pussy. I flooded instantly. Ray sucked and played with my boobs paying equal attention to each. Kissing or sucking on my by now very hard and prominent nips. Biting gently on them, making my pussy thrum with anticipation at what was surely still to come.

My body was writhing around already, legs opening and closing, pulling up and back or going straight out. By now, I'd have been rubbing my clit frantically, but of course, my hands were restrained. I realised I was completely at my husband's mercy. He could do to me whatever he wanted to. Not that I had anything to worry about. We're pretty adventurous in our role play, and I knew he would never do anything that would hurt me. More than I like that is. I don't mind a little mild spanking. But in this position, I didn't think that was what he had in mind.

At last, Ray's mouth resumed its journey, southward down my body. Lips, kissing, teeth leaving delightfully little nips on my torso. I had expected him to now do what he loves and attack my pussy, but again he surprised me by kissing his way down and past it. Down my leg, and then back up. Across my lower belly. Blowing a zephyr of warm breath over my pussy as he crossed to the other leg, then kissed his way down and back up that one as well.

All the time, his hands were working my skin, dragging his nails slowly over it, but not quite scratching me. My sense of feeling was heightened by being unable to see or know what Ray was about to do next.

I sensed Ray was kneeling between my legs. He had to be staring at my, by now, sopping wet pussy. I was in an agony of longing for him to touch it. I had become vocal and was begging him to lick or kiss it. Ram his hand in it if he wanted to. Do anything as long as he touched the bloody thing! Ray chuckled softly to himself.

"Impatient, aren't we." Before I could answer, he placed his mouth over my pussy lips and kissed, at the same time slipping his tongue deep into me. I screamed, both in relief, and a foul obscenity at him, bringing another chuckle that sent vibrations into my pussy.

My legs scissored around Ray's neck and pinned him in place. Although slim, my thighs are toned and very strong. My hands may be out of use, but my legs weren't. There was no way Ray was getting free until he got me going enough so that my legs would open. Ray is very good at oral sex. Very, very good. I'd found that out when we were engaged. Although not inexperienced with sex, I was a virgin on my wedding night. I'd done lots of oral, with not only Ray but previous boyfriends as well. I'd been brutally honest with all of them from the first date. Full sex was off the table. Oral and things in between were fine. So Ray was the only man I had had full penetrative sex with.

Ray then went to town on my clit and pussy. I know they are in the same place and connected, but they respond differently and cause different reactions in me. He licked my pussy using slow deep strokes of his tongue, or he swirled it deep in my hole. His teeth mirrored what they'd done with my nipples and bit down gently, holding my clit in his mouth as his tongue flicked the sensitive end.

His fingers were now inside me, curled upward as he worked them in and out, catching on my spongy pad of my G-spot. I screamed and howled as an intense orgasm shot through me. I sensed my juices pouring out of me, covering Ray's face. They had to, as his face was still planted hard against my pussy. I felt him lick and slurp my juices greedily up.

Usually, now we would switch to me doing oral on Ray, and I was desperate to get his cock into my mouth. God, then I'd tease him, punish him for tormenting me. This time was different, like a lot of things that night. Ray shifted position and instead of switching into a sixty-nine, I became aware that his cock was pushing ever so slowly but with an unrelenting force into my pussy. He didn't stop until every millimetre of his cock (it sounds bigger that way) was buried deep inside me. I squeezed my pussy on his shaft, held him tight, trying my best to deny him egress. A pinch on my nipples made me gasp and release him. Ray eased back just as slowly as he'd entered me. So far back, I thought he'd actually pulled out. Bam! Ray powered in as hard as he could, the force literally moving me up the bed. Once again, I screamed in delight.

Ray now found his rhythm, and it was fast and hard. The teasing foreplay was in stark contrast to the rough, hard fucking my husband then gave me. My legs wrapped themselves around his back as I forced my hips off the bed to meet his powerful thrusts. I was gasping and screaming and shouting. My breathing was ragged as I raced to another orgasm.

Ray's hands were playing with my boobs, but mine were still trapped by the handcuffs, adding to my excitement and frustration. Usually, I love to run my nails down his back during rough sex.

I have no idea how long we kept up this hard, rough, yet surprisingly loving sex, but my body was covered in sweat, and I could feel Ray was the same. I was on the verge of yet another orgasm when I sensed Ray stiffen. His cock seemed to grow harder and bigger. It twitched as his cum surged along his throbbing shaft, exploded from the little slit I love to push my tongue into and coated the whole of my insides.

I bucked and screamed and thrashed about, my legs wrapping around, then releasing Ray as I came. I was still in the final throes of my orgasm when Ray pulled out. Generally, we stay together, then again nothing about this night was normal. I'd never been blindfolded or handcuffed to the bed before.

I felt Ray get off the bed and then back on again. Maybe he was simply changing positions. That was when a hard cock presented itself to my pussy and slid right inside me. What the hell? Who was that? Ray couldn't have got hard again so quickly. I knew at once from the feel that this was a different cock. It felt different from my husbands, but whose was it?

I was about to scream when a hand went over my mouth as Ray whispered in my ear. "Enjoy your very special anniversary present, my love." Then he kissed me.

The stranger's cock began to pump away at me. At first, I tried to force it out, but I couldn't. Gradually I accepted what was happening and began to fuck the stranger back. My husband was next to me on the bed. He knew what was happening. He wouldn't let anything bad happen to me.

That was when I became more aroused and stimulated than I've ever been before. I fucked back at the unknown man as I've never done before. My hips were grinding and gyrating against him. I arched my back and gave him a different position to fuck my pussy in. Ray kissed my nipples again. Causing me to get even higher. As I've said, there is a direct link to my pussy from them. The telegraph of sexual release was sent, and my pussy rippled on the unknown man's cock.

He was cumming. I could sense the tension building remorselessly in him. His thrusts, whilst growing faster, were shorter and less controlled. Without warning, he ripped his cock from my pussy and forced it past my half-open lips, not stopping until it hit the entrance to my throat. Instinctively my lips sealed on the shaft, and I started to suck. He exploded in my mouth, a thick, sticky, warm rope of cum coating my mouth and tongue. The stranger didn't pull his cock from my mouth until he had deposited every ounce of his cum in it, not that I would have let him. My lips were still sealed around his gradually softening shaft. If my hands had been free, I'd have had them on his arse, holding him to me.

Wow, what the hell is going on, I thought, as the man moved away. I felt the bed move again, and once more, Ray moved between my legs. But it wasn't Ray. I third man had just joined the party. How did I know that? Well, my pussy was split by the biggest cock I could ever imagine. I know I'd only had two, but I'd sucked on enough to know this was a monster.

God, it was long and thick with it. I moaned as I felt it enter and stretch me to my fullest.

"Sarah, just go with it, sweetie. Go with the flow." That is so our saying. Go with the flow. I had no choice.

"My God, it's so big!"

"Relax, honey. Only another two or three inches to go, and it will be fully in."

Another two or three inches, how long was this thing, I thought to myself?

"How big is it?"

"Only nine inches."

Nine inches, that's pornstar big. I've never even seen anything as big as that. Ray's about six, so that's fifty per cent longer.

I felt myself spreading as the monster cock slid into me, I didn't think I'd be able to take such a length, and it was thick too. Somehow I managed to accommodate it. I felt more filled than I've ever down in my life. Then it started the in and out movement. Fortunately, the man who was the owner of this monster dick didn't hammer into me. His technique was long and slow. Well, it had to be long, didn't it?

I was aware of every fraction of an inch as it began to pull back, allowing my pussy to contract, then back in again. The friction along my pussy walls was incredible. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't do anything but lay back and enjoy being penetrated so deeply. There was no pain, just this incredible feeling of being stretched and filled, then an emptiness taking over as my pussy emptied of thick throbbing cock.

It was so intense, even more so when Ray and the other unknown man sucked on my boobs, taking one each. The man licked and flicked my nipple gently with his tongue. Ray was more forceful, biting the soft swelling underside. I was in heaven. Three men were taking me on a journey I could never have expected, and I didn't even know who two of them were.

Suddenly I felt an emptiness where my pussy had been so full. The monster cock was now presented to my mouth. I allowed it entry, taking the bulbous head past my lips and then holding it there. As experienced and happy to do oral as I was, there was no way I could get any more into my mouth.

Now was the time to show my expertise. I rolled my tongue teasingly around the head, then concentrated on the underside of the glans, flicking my tongue from side to side. The man groaned and came without warning. My mouth was filled for the second time that evening with a stranger's cum. Thick, tangy and plenty-full. Once again, I swallowed every drop I was gifted.

I lay back exhausted, pussy throbbing, boobs and nipples sticky and sensitive, mouth with the aftertaste of cum in it. I was still blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed. Wondering what was going to happen next.

I was frightened now. Were there more men going to be involved. Would they want me in other ways? Would they want me altogether, not one at a time? Could I take any more?

Then relief, as I sensed that the men were leaving, and this was confirmed a short while later when Ray released me. Hugging me into his arms. I clung to him in shock. He must have arranged this, but it was so out there I couldn't believe that he had. He knew he was the only man I'd ever had full sex with, and now I'd had no choice but to have it with two unknown men. I was in shock.

"How do you feel?" Ray asked me. I looked at him as if he was stupid.

"How do I feel? I've just been fucked by two strangers that you seem to have set up somehow, and one of them had the biggest cock I've ever heard of." Ray grinned at me.

"I feel like a slut. Totally used. And I feel as sexy as hell."

"You know we've been talking about spicing things up a bit, maybe bringing somebody into the mix. You've said you feel as though you've missed out by not going all the way with men when you were single. I knew you'd never do anything about it. So I decided to take a risk and set something up. You know your favourite porn is one woman and a couple of men. So I thought, as it's our third wedding anniversary, why not get two other men to join in."

"Thank God it wasn't our fifth." Ray smiled and laughed, the relief on his face, plainly evident. We had been talking about possibly swinging, and he was right. I would have baulked at it if I'd had a choice.

"Who were the other two guys? Not totally strangers, and not professionals, I hope." I needed to know.

"I'm not telling you, but you do know them. We know them both, not intimately, well not until now, that is. But, they are in our circle."

"You're not going to tell me who the two men I've just had sex with are? So every time we go out, there's a chance one of the men will know he's had sex with me, and I won't know who he is?"

"Yep, that was one of the conditions, complete anonymity for them."

"So they've seen me naked. I suppose that was why you were posing me at the start and screwed me and cum in my mouth, and you're not going to tell me who they were.

"Sorry, love. That's the way it has to be." As he said that, Ray took me in his arms, stroking my hair and cuddled me most tenderly and lovingly possible.

The next morning was full of silent embarrassment between us. I couldn't process the way I felt. Ray is not sure if he'd gone too far. I felt like a slut, as if I'd been used. I felt as if Ray had pimped me out to his friends. Yet, at the same time, I felt incredibly excited about what had occurred. I knew the men had enjoyed the sex they'd had with me. That boosted my self-esteem beyond reason. They had enjoyed having sex with me, the way I had responded to them. If I'm truthful, I'd been excited by the unknown of what was going to happen next. I'd also known that I had the safety blanket of Ray being there with me, deep down certain that he would have never let things get out of hand.

Ray was sheepish over the next few days. We hadn't tried to discuss things overly, preferring to let each of us have the time to come to terms with what had happened. Secure in the knowledge that our marriage wouldn't be under any stress from it. Changed yes but not used stressed.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12