All Comments on 'My 3rd Wedding Anniversary'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry - but I just don't appreciate non-consent stories. Ray is an arrogant bastard and I hope that his wife realises that in time!

SexyShelSexyShelalmost 3 years ago

As always with your stories, so well written and believable !

txskipper597txskipper597almost 3 years ago

I liked it. Can imagine the smiles and winks between 3 guys. 4

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

Wannabe cuck essentially has his wife raped on her wedding anniversary. What a dirtbag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully erotic story! I would thoroughly delight in being in her situation, with my loving husband equally enjoying my erotic and passionate fulfillment at the hands, and cocks, of trusted strangers. Write more.

NorajbNorajbabout 2 years ago

It would have been the end of my relationship, if my partner had arranged for me to be raped whilst he watches. I don't want a man who gets his sexual kicks out of watching other men feelucking me.

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

The concept was good, the sex was hot ( when is it not with this author). Having really enjoyed it, I would have thanked my husband for a wonderful anniversary present. However, I wouldn't let him get away with not telling me who they were. At best I would have refused to go out with all our friends again and told all the wives why and at the worst I would have left my husband. No way could I have carried on as we were, wondering every time that we were out with friends which two were smirking at me, also wondering if their wives knew and were smirking to.

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

So sorry about the bad grammar on my comments, I proof read it before posting, but it wouldn't let me make changes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...