All Comments on 'My 40th Birthday'

by shawn49

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
peyskippeyskipover 3 years ago

I think I might have to leave my story folder unlocked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ha ha

So he said ..." I'm definitely heterosexual.......But I'm very interested in gay sex" He then proceeds to enjoy sucking cock and being fucked. Actually mate that means you're definitely not heterosexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My kind of night!!!

Although I know it will never happen, this would be a dream night for me!

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 3 years ago
gay sex in front of wife

When my wife found out about my crossdressing, she assumed i was gay, or at least bi. I tried to deny it, but she soon proved it. She had a young gay coworker come over one evening and had me dressed to the hilt for him. He was gorgeous. She watched as i we had sex on the bed. Afterwards, she told me i acted just like a girl with my high heels wrapped around him as he fucked me. She especially enjoyed watching us kiss.

CagsgtCagsgtover 3 years ago
Wow what a story

One for the books for sure

Great job

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 3 years ago

Excellent read! Five stars and a fav

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Gay is a relationship preference, not a sexual act. In a threesome, foursome, or moresome, there should not be any labels. Sex is sex, nothing but body parts, body fluids, and pleasure, no matter how that pleasure is defined.

Good story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fricken Hot I had to take 3 breaks to have private time. Wife asked Are you Ok? I was way ok.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Fun story that went a little off the rails, but that’s ok. I think every man would want a flirtatious wife like Cynthia that’s sexually open and is ok with fantasies and trying new things…that made the story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershawn49@shawn49
Professional in a totally inappropriate field for erotica writing. Shhh! :) I love to hear comments and hope that this writing has provided you with some enjoyment.